Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Matilda P.
Matilda P.
Winston, OR
I just got this and it seems to be a miracle worker! It makes my dishes immaculate and it really smells good and makes your hands softer!
Diana H.
Diana H.
All time favorite dishwashing scent. Not so sure about the hand renewal part but it smells amazing
Emily F.
Emily F.
Great product. Smells nice, especially with the new scents the have out now and keeps my hands soft and smooth
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Liana R.
Liana R.
I use this obviously for dishwashing but it also doubles up as a makeup brush cleaner! It leaves my hands soft, dishes washed and brushes cleaned.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this item. It is so worth the extra price, it does not dry out your hands as much as regular dish soap does and it has a strong enough scent were you can smell it, but not strong enough were it clings to your dishes making you feel that you have not rinsed them thoroughly enough.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like dawn soap it works pretty good I have the light purple colored one right now and it works really good
Ria M.
Ria M.
My hands felt great when I used to handwash dishes! Works on getting grease off and doesn't leave streaking on dishes.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Dawn has always been my go-to diswashing liquid. It cuts through greasy pots and pans far better than other brands. Now that they have introduced Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, I get the added benefit of softer hands every time I wash my dishes! It doesn't get any better than that!
Gulfport, MS
I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.