Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Port Charlotte, FL

I don't use any other product except this one, all other dish soap over dry my hand because I have really sensitive skin. But this product does not over dry my skin in fact it does the opposite it moisturizes my hands.
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH

I think the combination of these two brands was genusis, I seriously can never get over the smell of the soap and how nice my hands feel even after sinks full of dishes. I feel like this is the luxury dish soap and it's worth every penny
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Deanna U.
Deanna U.

Easy on the hands since it has okay my hands are very soft after no need to apply lotion
Ariana S.
Ariana S.

Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY

This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

This is like the only dish soap we use in my house. It smells good, it works well, your hands feel great after.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Best soap. Great quality. Amazing amount! Very good and lasts long. Works amazing and smells good
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX

It's very concentrated has a great smell I love it makes dishes clean does not dry out hands it's very good
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ

This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.