Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO

Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Osiris P.
Osiris P.
Federal Way

Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
Ian P.
Ian P.
Glenview, IL

Has a very smooth, satin-like feel to it. Very good at riding of oils and stains. Very good price and value. Very effective at washing dishes, not so much for making hands soft, as the advertising suggests. Other than that, would recommend to others.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Whiteman afb , MO

Great dish detergent that is super tough on grease, but doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes. I love dawn dish soap, especially this one! It smells amazing, makes cleaning dishes so easy, and softens my skin all at once. How could you not love this product?!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Portland, ME

Dawn is the only dishwashing detergent I will ever buy. It lasts forever because all you need is a single drop to get the job done, unlike bargain soaps.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL

Love this stuff. Really keeps my hands from drying out from all the dish washing. The scent is enjoyable too.
Gennett M.
Gennett M.

The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA

Love it! I use Dawn soap for my dishes, but also great for getting stains out of pretty much anything - carpets, clothes etc.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Moncks Corner, SC

I dislike the hand renewal Dawn dish soaps. I feel like there is a film left over after being used. That my hands are not moisturized, just coated in a wax. I prefer to use traditional blue Dawn.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.