Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Megan R.
Megan R.

I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Smells great and cuts through grease, I would rather hand wash my dishes and this is a great dish washing liquid!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Clovis, NM

The Dawn Ultra dish soap really last and cleans very good. Your hands feel very silky and smooth after finishing dishes. The pomegranate scent is awesome!
Gracie B.
Gracie B.

I love using this Dawn more then I do the original. Its pretty, works great, and smells really good as well!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

Dawn, as always, never fails to clean my dishes. It's a great dish soap that smells amazing and does a really good job at cleaning grease
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA

By far my favorite dawn. Cleans, and breaks down grease like a boss. Smells amazing. And leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

I buy this stuff in bulk ! I love how it doesn't dry out my hands and it is dawn so a little still goes a long way
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Elisabeth G.
Elisabeth G.
Brewton, AL

I have super sensitive skin, and could never use regular dish detergents. My husband got this one day and brought it home ever since then I've been in LOVE. It smells great, it makes your hands feel amazing, and another plus for me my husband picked it out! LOL
Skyllar G.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX

Not my favorite. it left my hands super dry and I feel like it didn't clean as good as the usual dawn dish soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.