Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM

This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Gulfport, MS

I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Pittston, PA

I only buy Dawn, sow hen they released this Hand Renewal version, I was super excited. I don't own a dishwasher, so the fact that now my hands don't need lotion after I wash all the dishes from my family's meals is awesome to me. I love the "Cool Springs" scent.
Elisabeth G.
Elisabeth G.
Brewton, AL

I have super sensitive skin, and could never use regular dish detergents. My husband got this one day and brought it home ever since then I've been in LOVE. It smells great, it makes your hands feel amazing, and another plus for me my husband picked it out! LOL
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA

I wash dished everyday and with this I find my fingers and hands lacking cracks and cuts from dishes which makes me more willing to get them done by hand instead of quickly prescubbinh and letting the dishwasher do the work and hoping it does a good enough job.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY

I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC

I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX

Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.