BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Krista P.
Ocala, FL
I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I do not like this as dish soap it leaves a strong scent on the dishes after they have been washed. Forks are left with a subtle after scent and taste. I have to power rub to remove.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell, I love the feel. That is all I can really say. It cleans my dishes, and I don't have the grime that I seem to get if I use anyone else stuff. I love this product.
Samantha B.
I love this dish soap. This soap leaves your hands nice and smooth after a dish washing instead of other brands where when your done with washing your hands are all dry and wrinkly.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
This Dawn is definitely gentler on hands; however, I am not the biggest fan of the scent for dishes. It does work well for cleaning, but I prefer the scent of other Dawn products.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
I love this dish soap and don't use any other brand! Not only does it keep my dishes super clean but it also smells great and keeps my hands super soft and smooth the more I use it!
Elisha W.
I love Dawn. It is the only brand of dish soap that I will use. As far as the hand renewal, I don't think that it really worked that well. I didn't feel a difference in my hands.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
This combination of Dawn dish soap with Olay has been totally amazing! It is very affordable and we use it on the dishes that must be hand washed and aren't dishwasher safe. Absolutely wonderful choice that truly leaves the hands moisturized
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Doesn't seem to work the same as the original dawn dish soap. I didn't really see a different in the smoothness of my skin. The smell is great but original is better in my opinion
Christian S.
Stanley, NC
This is the only dish soap I ever use! One: it smells amazing; Two: My hands always feel great after using; Three: my dishes always come out clean! The list could go on and on!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.