Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Lakesha K.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm a Dawn Power Clean kinda girl but I snagged a bottle of this from my parents after washing dishes at their home. It is great on hands for those that hand wash a lot. It doesn't remove stuck on food as well as Power Clean though. My hubby will soak his feet with this after a long day.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this item. It is so worth the extra price, it does not dry out your hands as much as regular dish soap does and it has a strong enough scent were you can smell it, but not strong enough were it clings to your dishes making you feel that you have not rinsed them thoroughly enough.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Brynn L.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL

This dish soap is great. It doesn't dry my hands and nails out nearly as much as other dish soaps and it's Dawn so of course it cleans better too. I do a lot of gardening and I soak my hands in warm soapy water when I come in and when I use this soap, I don't even need a nail brush.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM

This is my new favorite dish soap. I actually bought some for friends and they now love it, too. A little goes a long way when washing dishes and my hands actually feel soft afterward not to mention that that scent is very pleasant. Definitely one of Dawn's best products to date.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Gulfport, MS

I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Pittston, PA

I only buy Dawn, sow hen they released this Hand Renewal version, I was super excited. I don't own a dishwasher, so the fact that now my hands don't need lotion after I wash all the dishes from my family's meals is awesome to me. I love the "Cool Springs" scent.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA

I wash dished everyday and with this I find my fingers and hands lacking cracks and cuts from dishes which makes me more willing to get them done by hand instead of quickly prescubbinh and letting the dishwasher do the work and hoping it does a good enough job.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.