Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, TX

I love this brand to begin with but this product is amazing. The soap feels like it has lotion mixed with so soft on your hands
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI

This is a great product if you have to hand wash alllll your dishes without a dishwasher it truly does help prevent dry cracked skin. I love it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love the Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other dishwashing liquids do. The Pomegranate scent is very nice, but I prefer the Shea Butter scent.
Carrie s.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA

This combination of Dawn dish soap with Olay has been totally amazing! It is very affordable and we use it on the dishes that must be hand washed and aren't dishwasher safe. Absolutely wonderful choice that truly leaves the hands moisturized
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
portland, OR

This stuff is great. Smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling like I've got soap on them for hours after doing the dishes.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This product really does help and leave your hands soft. It's great on grease too. I've been using Dawn for about 5 years.
pam.brink
pam.brink

I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
Denille M.
Denille M.
Brighton, CO

This is a really nice dish soap. It makes your hands feel soft and it smells good. A very nice dish soap.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Brandenburg, KY

I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.