BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Favorite of all dawn soaps. My hands usually get really dry after a lot of washes but this soap keeps them hydrated
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
not only is this a great brand but it adds a great amount of moisture to your hands!  It is also fairly priced
Devon K.
Devon K.
east lansing
Smells good. Gets my dishes clean. I always have used Dawn soap. I grew up with it and it's been my default forever
Renee E.
Renee E.
Aloha, OR
It's like a 2 in one because after you wash your hands and dry them it feels as though you but lotion on right after. The perfect soap
Callie B.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
Love this dish detergent! Smell is divine, leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft! A little goes a long way so it's very affordable!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Nice scent. This cleans effectively and efficiently and keeps my hands softer. Makes dishes not as bad of a chore.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Runnells, IA
Keeps my hands so soft. It makes doing chores a lot let of just chores. I get silky smooth hands out of the deal.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Very sensitive and delicate to my hands. Not very expensive and the price is within my budget. Not pricey at all.
Reanna B.
Reanna B.
Great for soft hands makes suds get your dishes clean I really reccomend this product to others such a good smell
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I am a frequent hand washer. Which tends to dry my skin out. But THIS leaves my hands feeling soft and touchable.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.