Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA

I have 3 Dawn soaps by my kitchen sink, because in my opinion each is made with different problems in mind. This particular one I use when my dishes are not to soiled or oily so that my hands can catch a break from the harshness of other dish soaps. I love that is like washing my hands in lotion but it does not leave an oil residue on my dishes and my dishes are left clean!
Brittini R.
Brittini R.

I've always used Dawn to begin with then one day when I went to buy more, I saw some that had teamed up with Olay and is good for your hands while you wash. I bought it and don't plan on buying any other kind; not only does it smell FANTASTIC, it leaves the dishes feeling silky smooth as well, not to mention super clean. Dawn with Olay is MINE! :D
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA

So I actually bought this as part of a DIY gift for Christmas that I found on pintrest. Pretty much you mix this with sugar and you have a nice sugar scrub. Shh don't tell anyone it was that easy hehe. Anyways this stuff smells so good and doesn't dry out your hands. I cannot believe I am washing dishes with it.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Concord, California

Dawn has always been a family staple, but this helps soften hands while you clean dishes. I always have dry hands after dishes, but with this one, they leave them less dry and smelling great. On top of all that, it cuts through grease and works fantastic on dirty dishes as the Dawn name is known for.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN

Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap i use!! plus i love how they added the olay into the soap to help my hands so they don't dry out! i always keep an extra bottle of the regular dish soap for my cats just in case they get fleas! and u can use it to help get grease stains/smells out of clothes! :)
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Tuttle, OK

Smells really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's another use for this hand soap. get a jar or some type of container. Fill jar/container almost all the way to the top with the dish soap. Fill the rest of the jar with sugar. And voila! Sugar hand scrub! (Add more sugar if you would like)
Lakesha K.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm a Dawn Power Clean kinda girl but I snagged a bottle of this from my parents after washing dishes at their home. It is great on hands for those that hand wash a lot. It doesn't remove stuck on food as well as Power Clean though. My hubby will soak his feet with this after a long day.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this item. It is so worth the extra price, it does not dry out your hands as much as regular dish soap does and it has a strong enough scent were you can smell it, but not strong enough were it clings to your dishes making you feel that you have not rinsed them thoroughly enough.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.