BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
I do the dishes a lot in my home and my hands became ridiculously dry during this harsh winter. After I started using this Dawn with Olay Moisturizer in I have noticed a tremendous improvement.
Stephanie G.
I love the Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid because it doesn't dry out my hands like most other dishwashing liquids do. The Pomegranate scent is very nice, but I prefer the Shea Butter scent.
Adriene m.
I love dawn dish soap,best dish soap hands down.!. A little goes a long way and your dishes just look and smell amazing.!. Plus your hands aren't drying out with this product,which i love.!
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I didn't care for the scent, and I don't feel like the hand renewal cleans as well as regular detergents. I use the dishwasher for most things, so I wouldn't benefit from it very much anyway.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
This is a great dish soap. we always have bottle of some name brand dish soap under the kitchen sink at all times. This is found quite often. It smells great and cuts grease and works well
Kate D.
We don't actually use this for the dishes but we keep a small bottle as hand soap for the kitchen. It smells great and it's really gentle on my hands.
Alanis K.
Smells great and works against tough dishes just as well as the other types of dawn dish soap. However, the feel of my hands after using the product continously is like no difference.
Taylor B.
I have always bought Dawn dish soap, tried others and always go back so now I just stick with it. Cleans the dishes perfect and smells wonderful. Kinda makes you want to do the dishes ;)
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.