BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
sarahi f.
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
it does the job i recommend it i always buy this brand of soap its really good for my hands it wont dry them or anything
Anahi H.
Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
I love this . Makes your dishes look spotless and makes your hands soft . I really recommend this when washing dishes .
KayCee D.
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
This smells good and it lasts a long time. Of course it's dawn so it cuts the grease but it's great on your hands too!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. It is much thicker and lasts longer than generic and the hand renewal is great on our skin
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
This product works good with getting your dishes clean, this leaves your hands smooth and not dry like other brands do
Amber C.
Amber C.
Callahan, FL
Smells great and leaves my hands feeling very soft. When I wash dishes this is always my go to. Definitely recommend.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Soft enough on hands, great smelling and cleans awesome! I even use this on my makeup brushes to clean! Gentle enough
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Southaven, MS
Love the smell of this! I like to mix it with equal parts sugar to create a wonderful smelling sugar scrub/exfoliant!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Canton, OH
I bought this the other day for the first time and i love it. My hands felt so soft after i was done with the dishes and it smells great.
Rasheeda P.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.