Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jen H.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL

It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Christina S.
Christina S.

Love the smell. Keeps my hands soft. Cute grease and helps release stuck on stuff
carley d.
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ

Best stuff ever! Not only does it wash the dishes well, but it also keeps my hands soft and smelling good!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Lenoir City

LOVE the smell!!! Gets dishes super clean and also good at getting stains out of clothes!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lake Charles, LA

My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Roxboro, NC

This Dawn definitely helps get dishes clean while protecting your hands. After washing the dishes, your hands feel soft.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Seffner, FL

My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Amy G.
Amy G.

Dawn makes the best dish washing soap on the market hands down. This particular sent smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands and obviously it cleans good .
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.