Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Boise, ID

Dawn is the "ONLY" brand I use! You only need a little to do a lot and knowing it is safe on the environment is definitely a plus!!
Shaveante T.
Shaveante T.
Redford, Mi

Only dish soap I use. Others don't get out the grease and sticky mess as good.
Gennie B.
Gennie B.
Raeford, Nc

I buy this product over and over again! I have a little stockpile of it. It not only cleans my dishes perfectly, it smells incredible! It also leaves my hands feeling so smooth and moisturizer. I love this!
Gina C.
Gina C.

It fights grease the best with very little amount. I've tried other brands and it takes up to 3 times as much to get the same results of dawn. And it's gentle on the hands!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA

This is my favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and works great, even with though grease residue. It also keeps my hands soft and moisturizer--win-win!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

This Smells great. When washing dishes this soap makes my hands feel softer.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

Great dish soap! It cleans dishes well and smells awesome. It makes hands soft as well.The peach almond scent is nice too but this smells the best.I'd love to see an olay hand soap for bathroom use in the future.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX

Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA

I like the new look of this bottle, and the smell is great. Although it does leave my hands pretty soft, it doesn't entirely protect my hands from repeat washing.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Spearsville , La

This is the only dish washing liquid I will use. I have dry skin and Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal keeps my hands soft and moisturizer the whole time I am washing dishes and even after.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.