Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ

I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA

This is my favorite of all the dawn dish soaps, even more gentle on the hands than the others.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL

Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Shan G.
Shan G.
Chelsea, AL

Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hialeah, FL

Love this dish soap. I purchased the big bottle last year and it just recently ran out. They clean dishes really well and leaves my hands smelling good. Great product!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I like dawn soap it works pretty good I have the light purple colored one right now and it works really good
Cassandra  W.
Cassandra W.
Manassas, VA

Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Brett H.
Brett H.
Akron, OH

I've always used dawn because it cuts grease like no other, and I've always had sensitive skin. This is one of the few dish liquids I can use without my hands getting raw and irritated. Oh yeah, it smells pretty good too.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN

I love doing my dishes with this product! It makes my hands feel amazing after only using it once!! I will continue to purchase this dishwashing Liquid every chance I get!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.