Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2075)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
I love this stuff!! After I wash my pots and pans, my hands feel like I just put lotion on! It also smells amazing!
Breanna  P.
Breanna P.
Oakland, ME
This is my all time favorite dish liquid! It smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling amazing! You may actually enjoy doing dishes!!
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
Great product, gets the job done, don't have to worry about any mishaps failure from this stuff and best of all the smell is great
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ
This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Karleigh G.
Karleigh G.
I love this dawn hand soap! It smells so amazing and has great other options! I love how soft it keeps your hands unlike others that can dry out your hands
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or
I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this stuff and it lasts a really long time. I always buy it at target and it's my favorite. It really gets my dishes clean but sometimes it can be a little slimy because of the hand renewal factor.
Yuki G.
Yuki G.
Bechtelsville, PA
Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I think it works great for getting grease off of dirty dishes and you don't have to scrub too much for stuck on food! The fact that this Pomegranate Splash scent smells great is just an added bonus, PLUS it keeps your hands nice. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
Once I started using this I will never stray from Dawn ever! They have found a loyal brand customer! Smells wonderful, powerful grease fighter and it keeps your hands soft! Can be a little expensive if you are on a budget though
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.