BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK
I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Marissa L.
Colusa, CA
This dish soap smells great and leaves the dishes clean and shiny as well as leaving my hands smelling great and also feeling very smooth!
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Dawn period it is a great product and this one is wonderful my hands do feel so much softer after doing dishes not before I love it!
Danielle P.
La Porte
The smell of Dawn is a plus in addition to the way it makes dishes super clean! Dawn doesn’t leave behind any grease or residue on dishes.
Sheila D.
My favorite dish soap! Not only are my dishes super clean, but my hands don't get cracked from being in the hot water. Great for the winter
Breanna  P.
Oakland, ME
This is my all time favorite dish liquid! It smells delicious and leaves your hands feeling amazing! You may actually enjoy doing dishes!!
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
The smell is incredible and it leaves my hands really soft. I was a little worried about the effectiveness but all my dishes are spotless.
Nhia L.
One of the best dish soap there is. Clean and fresh! After wash and your hands is as smooth as a baby. Love using this dishwashing liquid.
Jessica B.
This stuff gets all the grime and grease without drying and blistering my hands. I never have to worry about bacon grease or eggs sticking.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.