BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Christina B.
Christina B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I love how it feels on your hands after you get done washing your dishes and how it doesnt leave them all gross
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
My favorite smell and soap! I'm not sure if it rejuvenates your hands, but it sure doesn't hurt them! I love this product.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is one of my top preferred dish soaps. It smells nice, cleans well, breaks down grease, and doesn't dry out my hands.
Tabitha R.
Actually the only dishsoap that doesnt ruin my hands. Have been using it since they came out with it! Will never look back
Tabitha R.
This soap is so gentle to my hands. My skin is dry. I love that I can do my chores and not have to worry about dry hands.
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Parkersburg, WV
This is a good product for washing dishes with. But it still dries out my hands not impressed with the hand renewal part.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love this dish soap and the way it makes my hands feel! The smell is great and it works just as well as the original dawn
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Allentown
I always use this dawn dish soap it is great for washing dishes i totally love it it smells good and disenfects my dishes
Saira L.
Saira L.
This soap is great on the hands. It does not damage them and is not harsh. It removes the grease off my dishes very well.
Bramanda W.
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
It makes my hands feel amazing every time we do the dishes and it smells amazing. It is affordable and easily available!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.