Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Kate D.
Kate D.

We don't actually use this for the dishes but we keep a small bottle as hand soap for the kitchen. It smells great and it's really gentle on my hands.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Rohnert Park, CA

I absolutely love this product! I'm not usually picky when it comes to dish soap, but this product does make my hands feel great!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This product really does help and leave your hands soft. It's great on grease too. I've been using Dawn for about 5 years.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING... CLEANS DISHES AND SOFTEN HANDS AT THE SAME TIME... HOW AWESOME IS THAT
Erin D.
Erin D.
Wichita, KS

I've stopped buying foaming hand soap and just mix in a little of this and water into the old foam soap bottle, and it seems to work just as well (and saves me money!) I love the scent and find that my hands don't feel horribly dry like they do when I use normal bar or hand soaps. When flu season comes around and I'm constantly washing my hands, this is huge plus. Since it's ultra concentrated, one bottle will last me quite a while and I'm not stuck buying $3 bottles of foam soap every month.
Kipp P.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn wiith Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Erin R.
Erin R.

I used this product after reading some reviews and after finding out that other dish washers where drying out my hands. I love to wash my hands I'm OCD when it comes to having dirty hands. and washing disnes not only wrecks havack on your hands but your nails. the only people with wrinkly hands n bad nails is swimmers. anywho this soap saved my hands from the yrs of abuse without it. I love the smell and love the soap it might not clean the dishes as affectively as my hands but what evers
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ

Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
Kay L.
Kay L.

This stuff smells sooooo good. I have a habit of washing my hands at the kitchen sink and this detergent leaves my hands very soft. I also recently washed some scratchy makeup brushes with this and it definitely removed all the makeup in the bristles and made them softer. As for washing dishes, skip the moisturizing formula and go for one of the others. I need much more detergent to get my dishes clean with this.
Corine B.
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN

After I had my son, my hormones and body went crazy, and I had extremely dry skin. Couple that with having to wash bottles several times a day, and my hands were disgusting! Red, dry, flaky. YUCK! My mom picked this up for me to try and I saw a difference in just a couple of days. Within a week, my hands were back to normal again. This is my favorite scent, but the cucumber melon works just as well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.