BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Juliana D.
Some dish soaps end up leaving your hands really dry and this one has a really good smell and leaves your hands really soft as well.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I really love Dawn products. This soap has an amazing scent, cleans well, and leaves my hands so soft. I definitely will repurchase.
Crystal S.
Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
Susan B.
King, NC
Love this soap, smells great and little needed to get the job done. I have issues with chapped hands and this soap doesn't irritate.
Nicole S.
Cranford , NJ
Cleans the dishes very well and smells pretty good. Like all hand soaps it tends to leave my hands dry. No complaints other than that
Itzayana G.
Lanham, MD
It doesn't dry up my hands at all. This one snakes my hands feel so smooth Honda in done washing dishes. Ladies this is a must have!
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. I really like the Olay because washing dishes can really dry your hands out this really helps.
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this scent and the hand renewal really makes washing dishes less painful. I don't feel as though my skin is as dry afterwards.
Lisa G.
I just like the idea of using a dish liquid that nourishes my skin rather then dry them out, I feel this products does what it says.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.