Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Megan J.
Megan J.

I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Seffner, FL

My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Michele F.
Michele F.

I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Chiquita  j.
Chiquita j.
Atlanta, GA

This is some good detergent. It soaps up good and its very gentle on your skin.
It also come in a nice soft scent.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Perris, CA

It works so much better than I initially hoped. My hands stay soft and smooth after a sink full of dishes! It also had a really pretty but subtly sweet smell
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've been plagued with horrible eczema on my hands since I was 13. Washing dishes (even w/gloves on) only exasperated the issue. At the recommendation of a friend I started to use this product and I noticed a difference w/ my hands in 48 hours. I wasn't ridiculously clawing at my skin as is the case with other dish soaps. Amazing how switching to a milder product has had changed my quality of life.
Dhara P.
Dhara P.
Brookhaven, GA

I love this product! It doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. I will always use this product!
Kate D.
Kate D.

We don't actually use this for the dishes but we keep a small bottle as hand soap for the kitchen. It smells great and it's really gentle on my hands.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR

I love dawn but it was hard on my hands until dawn hand renewal with olay came out not their silky smooth and smell amazing
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.