BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?17 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
April W.
This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Ashley C.
East Grand Forks
I think this dish soap is very nice and it smells good and makes or dishes very clean and is a dependable one to make the stains on dishes go away!
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
I love this product it gets your dishes really clean you don't have to use a lot to get a sink full of dishes clean plus it leaves your hands soft
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
With washing the dishes a couple times a day, my hands get really dry and crack. When I use Dawn hand renewal, my hands don't dry up and are soft.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Smells so good!! Love it. Products that smell good and work are always the best. If you need to clean and want a good smelling kitchen I recommend.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love to use the dish soap because it smells nice cleans the dishes but it doesn’t dry my hands out in the process of doing so. Most dish soaps do
haley h.
Clover, SC
This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Keeps my hands soft and smooth I like the scent it cleans my dishes very well definitely recommend it I buy mine at Walmart and will keep using it
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I will swear by this till the day I die. My hands are always so soft and smell so good because of this! I actually don't mind doing dishes anymore.
Alisha D.
Hamlin
I love dawn dishsoap! Especially the hand renewal kind I used to hate doing dishes because it made my hands dry but this dishsoap moisterizes them
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.