Add a Photo

Katie S.
Fordyce, AR
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hands feel and I adore how easy it makes cleaning my dishes! This is the only kind of dish liquid I buy.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Akron, OH
Makes hands feel soft and clean after washing dishes while leaving dishes nice and clean!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I live dawn dish soap and how well it works on grease but I feel like the Olay ones do not clean quite as well. Sometimes I feel like it leaves a film on the dishes. I will be sticking to the original dawn
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Nov. 1, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Plus
We started using this soap because our hands were very dry from the winter and we wanted to see if Thor product actually worked and it does. It left our hands feeling like a babies bum. I recommend this product.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Nov. 2, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
June 5, 2015, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Scent
I love the smell of the pomegranate splash and it cleans dishes and lathers well, but it really dries my hands out
Brashayla W.
Brashayla W.
It cleans your dishes and makes them smell good and also which i love it leaves your hands super soft
Amy P.
Amy P.
Oct. 29, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love dawn dish soap. It has always been my go to. I love that they offer the gentle on the hands version. I'd like to say I wear gloves, but it just doesn't work that way for me.
Katie  M.
Katie M.
This stuff saved my hands when I was living without a dishwasher! I used the original dawn soap but switched to this and it actually works.
natalie n.
natalie n.
Frisco, TX
If you hand wash any of your glasses or dishes this is awesome. My hands don't get dry and itchy after
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.