Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR

All the power of Dawn in a lovely shade of pink. It lifts the gunk from the dishes and leaves them streak free after drying. Highly recommend and was extremely effective. Purchased from Walmart. Would certainly buy again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

This product diminishes the grease from your plates and when you're done washing your plates you're left with smooth "baby-hands" instead of the usual "crocodile- paws" after you're done washing the dishes. So I will most definitely keep buying this product!
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA

Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
vanessa P.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX

Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY

I have been buying Dawn for over 25 years. Nothing beats it for cutting grease. I use it to take food stains and grease stains out of clothing as well. It has saved many an item. A little goes a long way. I love the new Pomegranate smell and the hand renewal will really help during the winter months ahead.
Adloma E.
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR

When I'm not using all natural dishsoap, this is one is my next favorite. I am constantly doing dishes and washing my hands... this is stuff is great at protecting my hands from getting dry, cracked and bleeding.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX

I started using dawn after noticing my hands were super dry with the other dish soaps I had been using. This specific dawn allows me to wash my dishes and keep my hands moisturized.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
South San Francisco, CA

Great fresh scent but doesn't leave your hands dry and cracked. I love dawn to cut down all the grease!
Emma J.
Emma J.

Smells great. Works great. Gentle on hands. Seriously best soap ever! Most dish soap dries my hands out like crazy and this is the only soap that hasn't done that! Will definitely repurchase
Kayz L.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA

It makes my hands so soft! It doesnt make my hands too dry when i wash our plates! And the smell is so nice too!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.