Add a Photo

Reviews (1908)
Photos (20)
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
I've always used Dawn to begin with then one day when I went to buy more, I saw some that had teamed up with Olay and is good for your hands while you wash. I bought it and don't plan on buying any other kind; not only does it smell FANTASTIC, it leaves the dishes feeling silky smooth as well, not to mention super clean. Dawn with Olay is MINE! :D
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mansfield, MO
Oct. 29, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I like the smell and feel of this product it gets the dishes clean without drying out your hands
Leia C.
Leia C.
The scent is amazing. It works very well. And I love how it's not harsh on my sensitive skin.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Nov. 23, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: Plus
A little goes a long way one job can use to clean the sink full of dishes not only that but your hands are not dry it has some sort of moisturizer I get this five stars
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Great scent and cleans all the grease!!! Love it for handwashing the dishes. And it doesnt dry out my hands but it leaves them soft love it
Gilda C.
Gilda C.
Hanford, CA
Deja mis trastes de cocina limpios y desinfectados. Ademas de que mi piel de mis manos se encuentra protegida.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Oct. 30, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Yes, I do dishes and the soap used to dry out my skin until I purchased this! Olay helps with my skin and Dawn is power on the dishes! Love that Dawn helps wildlife too! Pomegranate smells amazing! Love the bigger bottles!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Thibodaux, LA
Love this dish soap! It's the ONLY kind I use. Smells amazing, cleans well and leaves your hands soooo soft!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.