Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Karen S.
Karen S.

This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Bethanny L.
Bethanny L.

I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Grand Forks, ND

I have repurchased this dish soap more times than I can count. It's smells great, not over powering. The best thing about this soap, and why I keep going back, is because it's so soothing on my hands. My hands are chronically dry and this soap doesn't further aggravate the dryness. Highly recommend!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA

I really love Dawn products. This soap has an amazing scent, cleans well, and leaves my hands so soft. I definitely will repurchase.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

I have been wanting to try this dish soap for a while now. I see that is helps with hand skin care. I am always very conscious of my hands and how moisturized my skin is in general. This dish soap is definitely less harsh on the skin and you do not find yourself having to put on lotion so frequently after washing.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL

Love this stuff. Really keeps my hands from drying out from all the dish washing. The scent is enjoyable too.
Carmen D.
Carmen D.

This is a great dish soap. Leaves my dishes nice and clean, along with my hands soft and moisturized.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
Jill H.
Jill H.
Montour Falls, NY

Love this dish soap dishes come out sparkling clean and my hands are so soft after
Chantil A.
Chantil A.
Arlington , Tx

This soap doesn't just clean your dishes but it leaves your hands nice and soft and who doesn't like soft hands
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.