BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
My mom usually buys this to clean the dishes I help here most of the time. This one smells so good and makes your hands so soft.
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
Shaniqua H.
Shaniqua H.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
The scent is amazing. Leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. Also really good grease buster with just a little bit of soap
Drake F.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Using the lavender one right now and it smells just like baby soap. So soft and delicate. Loooove the way my hands stay soft.
Briana 1.
Briana 1.
This is my favorite dish soap! Cleans dishes well and won't leave your hands dry! Always stock up on it when it goes on sale
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
This product gets all the dishes clean without drying up your hands like most other dish soap. It gets the grease off all dishes effortlessly .
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I LOVE this dishsoap. It makes my hands so soft and it smells really good. Ive tried 2 different scents so far and ive loved them both. The purple one and the pomogranate one. I highly suggest this
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Classic in my house and dishes it really leaves hand soft and moisturized without it being dry patchy I love this dish soap
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Actually the only dishsoap that doesnt ruin my hands. Have been using it since they came out with it! Will never look back
Christina B.
Christina B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I love how it feels on your hands after you get done washing your dishes and how it doesnt leave them all gross
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.