BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
This dish soap is my favorite because it cleans your hands and leaves them feeling nice after a bunch of dishes
Amy G.
Dawn makes the best dish washing soap on the market hands down. This particular sent smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands and obviously it cleans good .
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this item. It is so worth the extra price, it does not dry out your hands as much as regular dish soap does and it has a strong enough scent were you can smell it, but not strong enough were it clings to your dishes making you feel that you have not rinsed them thoroughly enough.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
My favorite out of all other Dawn dish soaps. Though, it still does leave my hand dry after washing dishes but not as bad as others would. Like others, this does smell really good; give it a try, you guys!
Annette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love dawns hand renewal line because the product doesn't leave you with super dry hands like most other dish soaps I have used. It also has wonderful scent to go along with the benefits of moisturizing
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Kate H.
I really like this version over the classic blue one because of the smell. It's definitely less harsh on my skin if I was a few dishes without gloves. I def prefer the smell it's very citris and fruity
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
Love this because it doesn't dry out my hands like many other dish soaps. It also smells really great. My skin gets very dry easily and this really helps make dish washing a more joyful experience :)
Alyssa B.
Bristol, Tn
This dawn smells so good! I used it in my home-made sugar scrubs and everyone loved the scent and it really was great for sugar scrubs! It is also great to wash your dishes with, it makes them sparkle!
Suri C.
I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.