BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
I love Dawn soaps it’s the best for washing dishes and removing stains. This one is great for keeping hands soft and smells awesome.
Isadora B.
My favorite, super gentle on my hands and smells amazing. Plus a little goes a long way. Takes care of the toughest and dirtiest job
Simone P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great because not only do they wash the dishes well, they leave your hands feeling soft and not super dry like other soaps.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Love the smell of this dawn. It cuts grease and cleans the dishes really well. Really love this stuff and use it every day.

Alyssa O.
Dawn has been my life long only dish soap ive ever have used never tried anything else unless im broke and only can afford cheap one
Nicole S.
Cranford , NJ
Cleans the dishes very well and smells pretty good. Like all hand soaps it tends to leave my hands dry. No complaints other than that
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Emily C.
Easley, SC
Addicted to this scent of dish soap! I randomly bought this one time and now it's the only one I'll buy! Leaves the dishes so clean!
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I enjoy using this product because it has a great scent to it and I use this as a hand wash also which makes my hands nice and soft.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.