Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Love this stuff! It keeps my hands soft, while also cleaning greases off my pots and pans. I also use it on my clothes when I get grease on them.
Jemima M.
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC

I can sit and smell this all day when my parents make me do the dishes... It cleans up really good and makes your hands feeling soothing and soft
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

Very good smell and also washes off food without you even trying! Love this soap and honestly wouldn't use any other one! Plus they keep your hands super soft and doesn't dry them out like most dish wash soap!
Corangely J.
Corangely J.

I am very happy with this dish soap I have been using it for more than 5 years, with only a little bit of it I can truly wash a lot of dishes, very strong to the grease but at the same time very gentle to my hands and my nails, I recommend it to ladies pecifically if they care about their nails and hands
charene m.
charene m.
Jackson, AL

My hands get so dry when I wash dishes but when I started using this product I could see a big difference! I just wish that it would come in a bigger bottle!
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN

I love doing my dishes with this product! It makes my hands feel amazing after only using it once!! I will continue to purchase this dishwashing Liquid every chance I get!
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA

I love this product, it is gentle on my skin and dent cause any breakouts. It smells wonderful under warm water when your rinsing your hands
Tina V.
Tina V.
Baytown, TX

I love this soap! Not only does it clean my messes great It makes my hands feel great after washing a sink full of dishes
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL

Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ

I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.