BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Orlando
Love it, depaso que limpia sin dejar algun residuo de comida en tus platos cuida de tus manos, lo recomiendo.
dayana r.
dayana r.
richmond, CA
I love washing the dishes especially with this soap. Keeps my hands nice and soft after every wash of dishes.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Shawnee
Dawn never fails me!! It is the only soap I buy!! I especially love this pomegrante smell to it!! LOVE LOVE!!
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
This is my absolute favorite. It is so creamy and smells so nice! It cleans so well with anything baked one.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sparta
This is a great product it keeps are hands soft and are dishes clean. I think everyone should use this brand
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Dawn is a go to must for me and it always gets through that tough grease and makes everything smell awesome.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
It's very soft on my hands and smells great. It fights grease like no other. Fair price. Purchased at Target.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Branson
Cleans excellent! And always leaves my hands soft! It's very effective and I've never had a problem with it
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I didn't care for the scent, and I don't feel like the hand renewal cleans as well as regular detergents. I use the dishwasher for most things, so I wouldn't benefit from it very much anyway.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
This doesn't irritate or dry out my hands, which most dish soap does. Great product and I highly recommend!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.