BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Megan K.
If you don't use this to wash dishes, shame on you! The scent is wonderful and the moisturizer in the formula allows you to wash dishes without your hands drying out from the water and harsh soap. It comes in a few different scents and each one is worth the purchase
Jaque I.
pacoima , CA
I have tried that and the smell is amazing is the best thing and is really effective is not disappointing at all it has a really nice scent and is really beautiful the pros is everything I don't have cons I would recommend this to everyone because is the best thing.
Hannah H.
I really love this product because most dish washing detergents leave my hands feeling weird but this product leaves them smelling good, the dishes clean, and without a weird feeling. Anyone with sensitive hands and wants clean dishes should really try this product.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN
I love dawn dish soap! it literally stays sudsy the longest out of all dish soap I have ever used. All the other stuff I go through twice as fast. i don't know what it is about dawn but they have a great product. And this one leaves your hands feeling silky smooth!
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
Best dish soap ever. I love the way this dish soap smells but also I love the way it leaves my hands feeling so soft after using it. When I do wash dishes this just for some reason puts me in a good mood the smell alone. Grab this dish soap you will not regret it.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Being a college student with no access to a dishwasher you would think my hands would shrivel up and fall off washing all of those dishes by hand. But this stuff works like a dream. It kept my hands soft all year, and the smell was great too. 9/10 would recommend.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
I really like how this makes your hands feel and it isn't harsh on your skin. It does really well with cleaning dishes and has a nice scent. I purchased mine from Kroger and will buy it again. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin and don't want to wear gloves
Teresa A.
Love dawn products, love how the take the grease off. Very effective with hand washing my dishes prior to placing in the dishwasher, I purchase at target or publix grocery store, scent is ok but like that it doesn't dry out my hands, yes I do recommend to others.
Emily P.
My FAVORITE of my dawn soaps. Always so sad when the bottle ends. Dawn always does a superior jobs washing ANYTHING but I love this soap because of the wonderful smell and for the fact that it leaves my hands so smooth. Would buy again, and again, and again . . .
Janay B.
Sumter , SC
I love this dist detergent. Its very affordable and also unlike regular detergent it does keep my hands smooth like i just used lotion o believe all dish detergent should be made like this. Its also very effective on my dishes at well keeping them sparkling clean
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.