Add a Photo

Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Aug. 5, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Scent
I love this because normal dish soaps dry out my hands so badly. This one doesn't at all and the pomegranate scent is a nice change from the usual chemical smelling scents of regular dish soap. There's not much a price difference in comparison to regular dish soap either.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
June 28, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I really love the smell of this and after a big party or a big meal with lots of plates it's great because my hands don't get so dry from this. I feel like a lot of the detergents dry out my hand and with dishes not being fun in the first place this made me more motivated
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
June 21, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Plus
The hand renewal line by Dawn is pure genius! It keeps my hands feeling smooth and moisturized when most soaps dry them out. The smell is wonderful and it cuts through grease like no other. It is a bit on the pricey side for dish soap but it is totally worth the purchase.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
July 6, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate
Nice scent. Cleaned dishes well enough. Seemed gentle on hands but I did have to use more of this to get things as clean as I did with the regular blue dawn. So not sure if it was better- probably not but I liked having the pink color of the soap on display in my kitchen.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
This is by far my favorite dish liquid. I love the way it smells and cleans up my dishes. We was using the plain blue kind of they would always dry out my hand. This is great for not doing that. Usually get it at the dollar store for a great price. Will buy this again :)
Karen L.
Karen L.
July 17, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
As someone with dry hands and pretty bad eczema, this dish washing soap is noticeably less drying than other soaps, so I really like it. It also smells great. Otherwise, dishwashing soaps are basically the same to me... so I'll pick the ones that make my hands feel best!
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
July 19, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Plus
If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
July 26, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Hand Renewal Dawn is a product I have used a few times. It works quite well, got it for a good value, and it has a lovely Pomegranate fragrance. I would buy it again. Not sure how much renewal it actually does, but over time we shall see. I would recommend it to others.
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
Aug. 18, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Unlike the Original Dawn Soap, this soap makes your hands feel like you put on lotion. And you can easily find this product at your local drugstore. I didn't really have any cons to this product it is genius, especially if your like me and have to hand wash your dishes.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 6, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.