BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lindsay C.
I LOVE how this stuff smells, and as a bonus it makes your hands soft! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave the greasy residue that many dish soaps leave. A little bit goes a long way,  while it is more expensive than the traditional dawn dish soap it lasts a while and is good for your skin at the same time.
Amber R.
The Olay Dawn dish soap is a amazing dish that smells great. I bought it from my local supermarket and it was fairly cheap and worth the price. It has a lovely scent and is soft on your hands like it says it is. Overall, it is an awesome dish soap that works well on dishes.
Luis P.
I absolutely love this dish soap for my kitchen. It works very well and keeps up to its job . It Doesn't have any cons to me . It is a very affordable price and has a beautiful scent , like it is fresh and clean . I recommend to grease users because this will work amazing!
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Presley N.
Midwest City
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. It's really moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin so scents can irritate, but I haven't had a problem with this. Cuts through tough food quick and very good on price. Easy to you bottle also. And do I mention how great it smells?
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
This soap has a fantastic scent when washing, but does not linger on your skin after! It is also incredibly gentle, so if you do a lot of hand washing your dishes like I do (even with a brand new dishwasher LOL) this is perfect so that your skin does not dry out or crack and you can avoid having to use kitchen gloves! I have sensitive skin, so was so happy to come across this and find that it really works as well as it does! I find it cuts the grease when dish washing better than others I have used, and while there may be others that outshine it still in that department, they will not utterly ruin your hands the same way. To me that is more than a fair trade off, though really the cleaning power is not sacrificed in my opinion.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
April G.
We use Dawn to wash all of our dishes. It has always been the #1 brand we use in our home. And the added touch of Olay? You don't have to worry about prune fingers! Your hands feel baby soft. I love the pomegranate scent as well. Not overpowering at all. It's just perfect!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am allergic to dish soap. Any and all dishoaps usually leave me in hives and feeling miserable after washing dishes. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the ONLY kind that I can use that does not give me a reaction, and the pomegranate splash is my favorite scent as well!
sam f.
Provo, UT
This soap smells amazing and feels great on your hands! I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out when I am washing a lot of dishes by hand. You can always find this product cheap at the grocery stores, and I will continue to buy it whenever I need dish soap!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.