Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Nice scent. Cleaned dishes well enough. Seemed gentle on hands but I did have to use more of this to get things as clean as I did with the regular blue dawn. So not sure if it was better- probably not but I liked having the pink color of the soap on display in my kitchen.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
King George
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the look and the smell is lovely! I also love that it isn't drying, it's actually moisturizing. This is my go-to dish soap. I may pull out the regular blue Dawn every once in a while for tough stuck on items. Highly recommend!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
The hand renewal line by Dawn is pure genius! It keeps my hands feeling smooth and moisturized when most soaps dry them out. The smell is wonderful and it cuts through grease like no other. It is a bit on the pricey side for dish soap but it is totally worth the purchase.
Karen L.
Karen L.
As someone with dry hands and pretty bad eczema, this dish washing soap is noticeably less drying than other soaps, so I really like it. It also smells great. Otherwise, dishwashing soaps are basically the same to me... so I'll pick the ones that make my hands feel best!
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
This is by far my favorite dish liquid. I love the way it smells and cleans up my dishes. We was using the plain blue kind of they would always dry out my hand. This is great for not doing that. Usually get it at the dollar store for a great price. Will buy this again :)
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Hand Renewal Dawn is a product I have used a few times. It works quite well, got it for a good value, and it has a lovely Pomegranate fragrance. I would buy it again. Not sure how much renewal it actually does, but over time we shall see. I would recommend it to others.
NC E.
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
Unlike the Original Dawn Soap, this soap makes your hands feel like you put on lotion. And you can easily find this product at your local drugstore. I didn't really have any cons to this product it is genius, especially if your like me and have to hand wash your dishes.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH
I love Dawn Dish Soap. It really cuts the grease, which is amazing. The value is amazing because it is such a good dish soap that you don't have to use much of it. What ever Dawn did, they did it perfect, no other dish soap can compare. I will always buy this product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.