Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Regina T.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY

I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Montgomery, AL

I love this soap because it doesn't dry out my already dry and sensitive skin when I use it, and it smells great. It is a great price for what it is and it cleans dishes really well and doesn't hurt my skin. I even occasionally use it as hand soap! Will definitely purchase again.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA

do your hands get super dry after washing dishes? look no further! dawn with olay is amazing, my hands are never dry anymore after washing dishes. have no worries, the addition of Olay to keep your hands silky smooth in no way compromises the performance of the dish washing soap!
Geordian G.
Geordian G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX

I am one to always wash dishes by hand, so this product is perfect because it has Olay in it and leaves my hands extra soft. It also smells great, which is a huge plus! I always have this product on hand in my kitchen. I have recommended my mom to use it and she loves it as well!
Avery S.
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI

Dawn is a very good company and it helps the wildlife. It is very effective with washing dishes while softening your hands. The scent is so yummy and makes me want to wash dishes. There are no cons because this is such a good product. I would buy this product over and over again.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

This dish soap comes in a pretty pink color that I like looking at on my counter top. On top of that, it has the "hand renewal with Olay" so I think it is not as drying on hands. My boyfriend doesn't use gloves when he washes dishes so I want to make sure his hands are protected!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Abilene, TX

Dawn has been a reliable brand for many years! When they came out with the hand renewal products I was excited! Because I wash a lot of dishes by hand, my hands get dry. The hand renewal soap helps protect my hands! It has a nice scent and I would definitely recommend to others!
teran f.
teran f.

This is my all time favorite kind of dawn, it does good with olay in it with skin when washing dishes, even with animals giving them bath. we try it on animals recently it really help their skin to. just really good stuff, and affordable really is something i buy every month now
Maribel H.
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA

I really like this dish soap. I really cleans by dishes and you don't have to use a lot, it is also soft with my hands. The price is right and it smells very nice. I actually use a soap dispenser and I dilute it with a water. It works great, it has the same great cleaning power.
Cori C.
Cori C.

I don't like having to wear gloves to wash my pots and pans, but I really don't like how my skin and nails feel after my hands have been in sink of hot soapy water for a half hour. This detergent really does help keep if you'd rather not don uncomfortable gloves when scrubbing.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.