Add a Photo

Reviews (1907)
Photos (20)
Katie  M.
Katie M.
This stuff saved my hands when I was living without a dishwasher! I used the original dawn soap but switched to this and it actually works.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Shreveport, LA
Most of the time after washing the dishes your hands feel dry, but with this product it almost feels as if you just put lotion on! Love it!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
This product really does help and leave your hands soft. It's great on grease too. I've been using Dawn for about 5 years.
Magali C.
Magali C.
Oct. 28, 2016, 8:27 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I think that the only reason that i have not mind washing my dishes lately is because of the smell of this soap and because this leaves my hands feeling o smooth after my use of it. I have always purchased this after the first time that I had tried it. Its a must have.
Kipp P.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn wiith Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
A great product to use on a daily base. Wonderful for your hands, dishes,and etc. I like Dawn!!! This product everybody should buy it if you can afford it.
April B.
April B.
Bellaire, OH
Oct. 27, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Montgomery, AL
Nov. 10, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this soap because it doesn't dry out my already dry and sensitive skin when I use it, and it smells great. It is a great price for what it is and it cleans dishes really well and doesn't hurt my skin. I even occasionally use it as hand soap! Will definitely purchase again.
Cayla D.
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Oct. 28, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I bought this hand renewal dawn hand soap because, one i thought the bottle was pretty and two, because my hands always feel weird after washing dishes. This stuff works great. And smells great too. My boyfriend doesnt like the girly bottle, but even he admits it makes his hands feel great.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.