BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
MELISSA C.
Parkersburg, WV
This is a good product for washing dishes with. But it still dries out my hands not impressed with the hand renewal part.
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
it does the job i recommend it i always buy this brand of soap its really good for my hands it wont dry them or anything
Samantha K.
This dish soap works well and the smell is sure a bonus! You don’t need a whole lot, a little goes a long way with this.
Brandi H.
It's amazing how this soap can cut through the grease. It leaves my hands feeling soft and my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love the smell and the feel of this dish soap good price also very good on hands and dishes.or we use the gain smell one.
Octavia P.
Franklin, KY
Cleans dishes great just like all other Dawn products but it leaves your hands softer than they were before you started.
Kristen L.
This is my favorite dish soap to buy because it helps keep your hands soft even after they've been in water for a while.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Dawn is always my go to dish soap and this one specifically is amazing bc its also gentle on my hands and smells so good.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product! Smells amazing,cleans well,but isn't harsh on your skin. Always have this product on hand in the kitchen.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love this dish soap and the way it makes my hands feel! The smell is great and it works just as well as the original dawn
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.