BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Tydesha P.
This always leaves our dishes squeaky clean and our hands feeling so soft and smelling great! I prefer Dawn over any other Dishliquid.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Kaitlyn B.
I buy this when its on sale. I really like that it doesn't dry your hands out when doing the dishes. I do a lot a lot a lot of dishes.
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
I love this so much works so good. Doesn’t dry out my hands even during the winter. The smell makes doing dishes a bit more enjoyable.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD
Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I always end up using Dawn for my dishes, I love it, it seems to always get everything off the plates, this one has a very nice scent.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
Wonderful dish soap I hate hand washing dishes but this definitely makes it more bearable and it smells great and cleans all our dishes
Renee E.
Aloha, OR
It's like a 2 in one because after you wash your hands and dry them it feels as though you but lotion on right after. The perfect soap
Krista N.
I can't get over the smell of this. I love it and leaves my hand soft. They were not joking about smoothing my hands in the commercial.
Kyra K.
Dawn is a trusted brand in my family. The dawn with olay is great because it isn’t so harsh on my sensitive skin while washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.