Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Cassandra  W.
Cassandra W.
Manassas, VA

Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH

Love the smell of this dawn and the mositerizer in it seems to work very well , i really enjoy using it
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX

This is the only dish washing liquid I use in my house! Since using it i haven't really had to buy lotion!
Leia C.
Leia C.

The scent is amazing. It works very well. And I love how it's not harsh on my sensitive skin.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Piggott, AR

Great product! Love the smell and how it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. This is also good to use in a sugar scrub!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY

I have super sensitive skin, so when I first used this brand, I didn't like how my hands felt afterwards. But I've been using this soap now for 2 years and I've grown to love it. It's Dawn, so it cleans very well, and the smell is wonderful. Dawn is my go-to!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, Ca

It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

This is a great dish soap. we always have bottle of some name brand dish soap under the kitchen sink at all times. This is found quite often. It smells great and cuts grease and works well
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Dawn is my go-to dishwashing soap and I'm so glad they paired with Olay! I have sensitive skin so the moisturizing soap is perfect for the dishes and my hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.