BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Madison R.
Madison R.
This dish soap makes your hands so soft!! It cleans well and has a really nice scent. For the price it's really good.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I've always enjoyed the pomegranate scent, so I like using this soap. I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out when I'm washing dishes. This is a great soap!
Montalia H.
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
I love this dish soap it makes your dishes so clean and leaves your hands so soft it has a delightful smell love
Caylee F.
Caylee F.
Kelso, MO
Makes hands Soft & smells good can't complain at all. Gets all gross things off dishes without leaving a residue
Janae C.
Janae C.
Lake City, SC
I lobe this soap you can wash your dishes and your hands all at the same time. Its really great. I recommend it.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Miami Lakes, FL
With the addition of Olay this leaves my hands hydrated and not dried out. Also doesn't effect my nail strength.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Hand renewal is the best hand soap especially if you have dry skin and hands! It gets the dishes clean without drying your hands out
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smells great and it works well too. We use as both dish soap and hand soap in the kitchen. My hands feel soft.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I use this every day and even to wash my hands it is the best soap ever and it makes your hands feel so smooth
michelle r.
michelle r.
lyons
My mother uses this. She has senstive skin along with me. This leaves her hand feeling nice and smooth, great for cups amd plates.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.