BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kate
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Smells so so good and keeps my hands hydrated. It cleans my dishes well. I only use dawn.
Seerra p.
One of these big bottles last me about a month-and-a-half the smell is amazing and it doesn't get my sponge stinky really quick.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I like this dish soap. It smells fresh and light. Gets the dishes clean and is always efficient. Will use Dawn products forever!
Osiris P.
Federal Way
Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY
This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
I use this product daily. It does not dry my hands out and smells really nice as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I've always use Dawn is only one that was always effective on cutting the grease and this with olay really leaves your hands soft
Becca M.
Lexington, KY
This stuff smells amazing and my hands feel soft after I use it. I love the hand renewal products and the smell amazing as well.
Heather C.
El Paso , TX
I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.