BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Soft enough on hands, great smelling and cleans awesome! I even use this on my makeup brushes to clean! Gentle enough
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Southaven, MS
Love the smell of this! I like to mix it with equal parts sugar to create a wonderful smelling sugar scrub/exfoliant!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Canton, OH
I bought this the other day for the first time and i love it. My hands felt so soft after i was done with the dishes and it smells great.
Rasheeda P.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Favorite of all dawn soaps. My hands usually get really dry after a lot of washes but this soap keeps them hydrated
Clara N.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the my favorite dish soap, hands down! It smells great and it's so moisturizing, I don't have to worry about my hands getting dry.
Devon K.
Devon K.
east lansing
Smells good. Gets my dishes clean. I always have used Dawn soap. I grew up with it and it's been my default forever
Renee E.
Renee E.
Aloha, OR
It's like a 2 in one because after you wash your hands and dry them it feels as though you but lotion on right after. The perfect soap
Liz A.
Liz A.
Nice scent. This cleans effectively and efficiently and keeps my hands softer. Makes dishes not as bad of a chore.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.