Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Jamestown, OH

My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA

I do the dishes a lot in my home and my hands became ridiculously dry during this harsh winter. After I started using this Dawn with Olay Moisturizer in I have noticed a tremendous improvement.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I love this dish soap. This soap leaves your hands nice and smooth after a dish washing instead of other brands where when your done with washing your hands are all dry and wrinkly.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Granville, NY

I am frequently doing dishes and washing my hands, so my hands are always dry. This product really helps keep my hands moisturized and soft while tackling to the grease on my dishes! An pomegranate is my favorite!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Newark, OH

I love this brand in itself. This one especially is great because I alwayssss have trouble with dry hands. Works great too
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

This is like the only dish soap we use in my house. It smells good, it works well, your hands feel great after.
keith  .
keith .

This dish soap works really well. And it smells good let alone moisturizes your hands too. Price is fair for it also.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA

Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
haley h.
haley h.
Clover, Sc

This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

My favorite out of all other Dawn dish soaps. Though, it still does leave my hand dry after washing dishes but not as bad as others would. Like others, this does smell really good; give it a try, you guys!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.