BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Thiala S.
I don't like to use this brand because it makes the sponges smell awful easier. Since I stopped using this brand my sponges stopped smelling.
Jessica O.
I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Cari A.
I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Cassandra C.
It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA
Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
Becky B.
Doing dishes has never been so good on my hands! They come out soft and supple and my dishes come out clean and shiny. It's a win/win for me!
Amanda C.
Love this dawn! Best scent that doesn't leave dishes tasting like Perfume. And it actually does make my hands feel nice after washing dishes.
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA
Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Michelle S.
This is my favorite dish soap. My hands stay in water all the time, so they're always super dry. This helps so much! Plus, it smells amazing
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.