Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2044)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
This is quality dish soap! Which doubles as hand soap! Lol. I have really dry hands, and so a lot of soaps leave my hands super dry. But this one does the opposite! Also cleans dishes very well. All dawn products do!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
Dawn is the "ONLY" brand I use! You only need a little to do a lot and knowing it is safe on the environment is definitely a plus!!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX
I started using dawn after noticing my hands were super dry with the other dish soaps I had been using. This specific dawn allows me to wash my dishes and keep my hands moisturized.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
This dish soap smells good and is gentle on hands and leaves your dishes clean as well :)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I have always bought Dawn dish soap, tried others and always go back so now I just stick with it. Cleans the dishes perfect and smells wonderful. Kinda makes you want to do the dishes ;)
Michele F.
Michele F.
I love the scent of this product. It smells like summertime to me. I also enjoy the way it makes my hands feel after a marathon of dishes. I hate having dry itchy hands after using other dishwashing liquids. This one makes my hands soft and smell nice.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
I was very iffy about this product... couldn't believe it could degrease and keep my hands from drying out but I was proved wrong! I love not having dry flaky hands after washing dishes. I will stay with this product as it's the best dish soap!
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Stevens Point, WI
Just like all other dish soaps it cleans my dishes with the right scrub technique. Smells great
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.