Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Didn't dry out my hands but is tough on all the grease and old food left behind. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. As a make up artist I need something that will remove old product and bacteria without ruining my brushes.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
I like the new look of this bottle, and the smell is great. Although it does leave my hands pretty soft, it doesn't entirely protect my hands from repeat washing.
Pati R.
Pati R.
I must say this product is amazing, it does dry your hand after, and the aroma of it makes you want to stay by sink and wash dishes all day!
Silvia iveth S.
Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I use this for many things Not only for my dishes.
But also for my makeup brushes. They leave everything nice and soft.
Shahanna C.
Shahanna C.
Williamson
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Long lasting, smells great, cuts through grease easy, my hand are always soft and last through entire sink full of dishes!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like dawn soap it works pretty good I have the light purple colored one right now and it works really good
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Absolutely love the smell of this soap, a little bit goes along way and it is just so soft on the hands
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
This smells so good and leaves hands soft and moisturizer compared to other soaps that dry ya out.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO
Nov. 12, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Make your hands feel great love the scent great on dishes and pots and pans buy this product all the time.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.