BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
If your the kind of people that stays with dry skin this soap is the best when washing dishes because is helps with skin not being so dry
Krista N.
Krista N.
I can't get over the smell of this. I love it and leaves my hand soft. They were not joking about smoothing my hands in the commercial.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I love using this! Especially in the winter when my hands are dry. It seems to keep my hands from drying out AS bad in the winter. I have a large family and do dishes quite a bit. It smells amazing and works well, as Dawn usually does.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cranford
Cleans the dishes very well and smells pretty good. Like all hand soaps it tends to leave my hands dry. No complaints other than that
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash has such a wonderful smell. It leaves my hands feeling clean with out drying them out.
Sirriena E.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. I really like the Olay because washing dishes can really dry your hands out this really helps.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Ashville, AL
This is the only type of dish soap I have found that cuts the grease and gunk off ur dishes. And it also leaves ur skin filling good.
karla l.
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Leaves my hands soft and it smells good it has a more creamier touch that the other liquid soaps and leaves the dishes smelling great
Moira D.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
Such a great scent thats not harsh on my sensitive hands at all. Feels good to use. My hands no longer dry out each time I do dishes.
Elizandra C.
Elizandra C.
Sacramento, CA
Soap does it's job! Plenty of suds to wash away food particles and etc. Smells lovely and keeps your hands soft unlike other brands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.