BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this dish soap and the way it makes my hands feel! The smell is great and it works just as well as the original dawn
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Allentown
I always use this dawn dish soap it is great for washing dishes i totally love it it smells good and disenfects my dishes
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
This is my favorite dish detergent. It makes my hands feel so soft as well as making the dishes smell amazing. I love it
Kyrsten C.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
I love the pomegranate smell! It's super soft on my hands and it cleans really well! It is definitely reasonably priced.
Derrienne S.
Derrienne S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Smells amazing! I love the additive of Olay. Leaves hands smelling great and feeling soft. And works well on dish stains
Jaqui M.
Jaqui M.
CREEDMOOR, NC
Super soft for your hands especially if you hand wash your dishes. Cuts down grease and doesnt leave an after film feel
Anahi H.
Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
I love this . Makes your dishes look spotless and makes your hands soft . I really recommend this when washing dishes .
sarahi f.
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
it does the job i recommend it i always buy this brand of soap its really good for my hands it wont dry them or anything
Mary H.
Mary H.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. It is much thicker and lasts longer than generic and the hand renewal is great on our skin
KayCee D.
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
This smells good and it lasts a long time. Of course it's dawn so it cuts the grease but it's great on your hands too!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.