Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

This is like the only dish soap we use in my house. It smells good, it works well, your hands feel great after.
keith  .
keith .

This dish soap works really well. And it smells good let alone moisturizes your hands too. Price is fair for it also.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA

Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
haley h.
haley h.
Clover, SC

This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI

My favorite out of all other Dawn dish soaps. Though, it still does leave my hand dry after washing dishes but not as bad as others would. Like others, this does smell really good; give it a try, you guys!
Cassandra  W.
Cassandra W.
Manassas, VA

Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH

Love the smell of this dawn and the mositerizer in it seems to work very well , i really enjoy using it
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX

This is the only dish washing liquid I use in my house! Since using it i haven't really had to buy lotion!
Leia C.
Leia C.

The scent is amazing. It works very well. And I love how it's not harsh on my sensitive skin.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.