BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Abby B.
Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Erin M.
The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Love the Dawn with the Olay. Doesn't dry my hands out and still cuts through that grease and grim. I'm always stocked up on Dawn.
Michelle M.
Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Bryson H.
Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I like this dish soap. It smells fresh and light. Gets the dishes clean and is always efficient. Will use Dawn products forever!
Seerra p.
One of these big bottles last me about a month-and-a-half the smell is amazing and it doesn't get my sponge stinky really quick.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Allison F.
Claymont, DE
Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Terra T.
Pigeon, MI
I have very sensitive skin and dishsoap makes me break out but this stuff doesn't do that and it also keeps my hands moisturized
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.