Add a Photo

Photos (19)
JO M.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN

This is a great product washes loads of dishes and softens hands at the same time.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ

Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
Monica C.
Monica C.
Perris, CA

It works so much better than I initially hoped. My hands stay soft and smooth after a sink full of dishes! It also had a really pretty but subtly sweet smell
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

I love Dawn and the sent of this one is amazing! I also love that after washing dishes my hands don't feel so dried out.
natalie n.
natalie n.
Frisco, TX

If you hand wash any of your glasses or dishes this is awesome. My hands don't get dry and itchy after
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I think this dawn with olay is good because it's not only great for cleaning your dishes your hands are also soft and clean after.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Frankfort, KY

I was so happy to find this dish soap because it does not leave my hands feeling dry or irritated.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Jamestown, OH

My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA

I do the dishes a lot in my home and my hands became ridiculously dry during this harsh winter. After I started using this Dawn with Olay Moisturizer in I have noticed a tremendous improvement.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.