BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC
Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
This soap is very very gentle, smells good, is cheap, fights grease and I end up using less on my dishes because it works in small amounts
Amie L.
Mobile, AL
Like it says, it's tough on grease! It cleans very well, and smells great too. It also isn't tough on your hands like most in its category.
CJ H.
San Manuel, AZ
My hands are still thanking me for this purchase. It doesn't chip my nail polish and it doesn't give me dry ashy skin afterwords. loves it
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
Dawn hand renewal, helps my keep my hands from being dryed out. It also, has an awesome smell, the best smelling dish liquid ive ever used.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Savanna C.
Great scent and cleans all the grease!!! Love it for handwashing the dishes. And it doesnt dry out my hands but it leaves them soft love it
Crystal A.
Dawn is a good cleaner I like using it, it gets the job done it cleans well come some good and makes my dishes and other things smell good
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK
I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.