Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA

This soap makes my hands feel so good while I'm doing dishes. It also smells heavenly. It works tough on grease and it gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend this soap.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO

Make your hands feel great love the scent great on dishes and pots and pans buy this product all the time.
Jessie V.
Jessie V.
Taunton, MA

Will never use another soap! This one is tough on my signed but so gentle on my hands and smells delicious!
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Smyrna, GA

The best thing to get those dishes sparkling clean. I love the way my skin feels after using this to wash dishes and it really gets the dishes clean too! Great product
member-38b9bdb0a
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT

Super soft on hands. My skin is notorious for being destroyed by dish cleaning and this was a pleasant surprise. Still cleans with the same power as traditional Dawn, but the extra moisturizers make all the difference. I'd highly recommend this product.
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.

Am always suffering when I was dishes my hands feel soo dry n wit this dish soap my hands feel soo soft after wards
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD

A pretty scent that gets the job done! I will never have to worry about whether or not this will get the job done
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI

It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH

I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Brian V.
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA

Even though this is for dishes I love using it for a hand soap it makes hands soft but as a soap I don't think it performs as well as other brands in my personal opinion the original is my favorite out of the dawn dish soap.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.