BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Beverly N.
Smells so good, and I love how it keeps my hands soft, even after doing a bunch of dishes. The detergent works very well to get the oil and baked on food off, and a bottle lasts quite a while. You don't need to use much to get the job done. Less time in the sink is a bonus for me, too!
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
Dawn dish liquid soap is about the only brand I ever use. the pomegranate is just one of the fine scent of the the hand renewals Dawn with Olay has. it is very good value and they are always going on sale. one bottle has lasted me over 6 months!. I would recommend to anyone!
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I like the hand renewal line because it makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes in very hot water. I also like that Dawn works with tough stains and stuck on food especially when you hand wash all the dishes. It's my go to dish soap!
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great scent and super effective. I always have problems with my hands drying with heavy soaps, and this does the trick. Gentle of my sensitive skin, and tough on dirty dishes. A little goes a long way, and a bottle usually takes me a while to go through.
Grace H.
Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Erica S.
My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Stephanie K.
This used to be the only dish detergent I would buy but now that I'm a member of melaleuca we use their dish detergent. This is my second favorite though. I love the Olay additive, it's inexpensive, smells wonderful and cleans dishes well. Would definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.