BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I grew up dawn and still use it. It cleans My dishes well and is decently priced. This particular one keeps my hands from getting to dry.
Casey P.
Santee, CA
My husband does the dishes and he says this is his favorite soap. He says it doesn't have a strong smell and it leaves his hands so soft.
Matilda P.
Winston, OR
I just got this and it seems to be a miracle worker! It makes my dishes immaculate and it really smells good and makes your hands softer!
Jazzmine D.
Lockbourne, OH
Tough on grime but easy on the skin. It smells great. Gets the dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. Best dish soap I've come across.
Crystal B.
Wake Forest, NC
This detergent is my favorite! It lathers very well and removes grease easily. It also makes my hands feel extra soft after doing dishes.
Shaniqua S.
Bridgeton, NJ
This product leaves my hands feeling so awesome and great I just love the smell and it leaves my dishes sparkling clean every single time
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have never used a hand wash that is this well scented! It smells amazing AND keeps the dishes clean?? I'm all in and you should be too!
Bridget I.
If your the kind of people that stays with dry skin this soap is the best when washing dishes because is helps with skin not being so dry
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
This is my favorite dish soap! Love the scent, and love what it does for my hands, they actually do feel softer after washing the dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.