Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Salem, IN

Love it..of course the cleaning power ice know for years of dawn combined with a refreshing scent with play moisterizer
Kajal P.
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA

Dawn has the best dish soaps by far! I've tried nearly all that's in the local markets and I love the way dawn suds with only a small amount! I don't have to use half a bottle in one dish washing setting! And it doesn't leave my hands dry and rough when I'm done! So thank you dawn for this gentle dish soap! And it also works well for giving pets baths :p it's very gentle on my dogs fur
Srijita P.
Srijita P.

For someone with dry hands who washes most of her dishes by hand, this product is great! I don't have to reach for the lotion every time I do the dishes now.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc

This dish soap smells so good and it gets the job done! It keeps my hands from getting too dry and that is an even bigger plus.
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

Like it says, it's tough on grease! It cleans very well, and smells great too. It also isn't tough on your hands like most in its category.
Cori C.
Cori C.

I don't like having to wear gloves to wash my pots and pans, but I really don't like how my skin and nails feel after my hands have been in sink of hot soapy water for a half hour. This detergent really does help keep if you'd rather not don uncomfortable gloves when scrubbing.
April B.
April B.
Bellaire, OH

i like this dawn dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands moisturized. it's effective on grease, but soft on hands. i enjoy the pomegrante sent. i wish it were cheaper. i would tell a friend . purchased at kroger and yes, would buy again. I would like to have more coupons!!
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA

Love this product! Smell great keeps my hand from drying and cleans my dishes! Would definitely recommend this product!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX

I started using dawn after noticing my hands were super dry with the other dish soaps I had been using. This specific dawn allows me to wash my dishes and keep my hands moisturized.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great at getting the dishes clean, however, as with all the Olay Hand Renewal dish liquids that I've tried, I didn't like the residue it left on my hands - which I imagine transfers to the dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.