BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
This product gets all the dishes clean without drying up your hands like most other dish soap. It gets the grease off all dishes effortlessly .
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Classic in my house and dishes it really leaves hand soft and moisturized without it being dry patchy I love this dish soap
Christina B.
Christina B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I love how it feels on your hands after you get done washing your dishes and how it doesnt leave them all gross
Tabitha R.
Actually the only dishsoap that doesnt ruin my hands. Have been using it since they came out with it! Will never look back
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
My favorite smell and soap! I'm not sure if it rejuvenates your hands, but it sure doesn't hurt them! I love this product.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I am constantly doing dishes and love that this soap helps prevent my skin from super dry! Plus, it always smells so good!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is one of my top preferred dish soaps. It smells nice, cleans well, breaks down grease, and doesn't dry out my hands.
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Parkersburg, WV
This is a good product for washing dishes with. But it still dries out my hands not impressed with the hand renewal part.
Saira L.
Saira L.
This soap is great on the hands. It does not damage them and is not harsh. It removes the grease off my dishes very well.
Tabitha R.
This soap is so gentle to my hands. My skin is dry. I love that I can do my chores and not have to worry about dry hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.