Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Diane N.
Diane N.
I love this product . I use this product everyday .and it makes my hands soft. A lot of the dish soap makes me itch but this product don't.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
It's very concentrated has a great smell I love it makes dishes clean does not dry out hands it's very good
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
This product really does make your hands soft. great product if you wash dishes by hand a lot.
Asia W.
Asia W.
This Dawn smells really good and it cleans good. I love how it's good for your hand also. I highly recommend. You can find this Dawn almost anywhere.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL
Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
Urvi P.
Urvi P.
Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Brynn L.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
This dish soap is great. It doesn't dry my hands and nails out nearly as much as other dish soaps and it's Dawn so of course it cleans better too. I do a lot of gardening and I soak my hands in warm soapy water when I come in and when I use this soap, I don't even need a nail brush.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Mine C.
Mine C.
This is by far my favorite dish detergent. The smell is great and it does not leave my hands super dry. It lathers well and gets the greasiest dishes clean.
Gennie B.
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I buy this product over and over again! I have a little stockpile of it. It not only cleans my dishes perfectly, it smells incredible! It also leaves my hands feeling so smooth and moisturizer. I love this!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.