BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I hate the drying feeling that soap has on my skin so this is one of my favorite cleaning products. It actually makes one of my least favorite chores a little bit better. Not only does it leave your hands feeling soft, it also has a great scent for being a dish washing liquid.
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Bridgeton, NJ
This product leaves my hands feeling so awesome and great I just love the smell and it leaves my dishes sparkling clean every single time
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
This stuff works great! I love the smell and it gets really sudsy, which makes washing dishes really easy. My family prefers to wash dishes by hand rather than by dishwasher, so we have to have a good dish soap. A dish soap and hand soap all in one is perfect for us. My hands really have been softer ever since I started using this. The whole Hand Renewal line is great, but this is definitely my favorite scent.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This smells great and does an excellent job of washing dishes. It also does a great job of getting greasy stains out of clothing as well.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Gets the job done for dish cleaning as well as hand cleaning. Has a great scent and soft feel after using for a wash! Love this product.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sumter, SC
I really like how this one cleans, I love the way it smells and it never dries my hands out after washing dishes. The smell is amazing!!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
I absolutely love this dishsoap. It is not drying for your hands, cleans the dishes well, and smells amazing. I never buy anything else.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Metairie, LA
Just purchased this one on yesterday and it smells wonderful. I really like all the Dawn dish soap. They are very reasonable price wise.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
This soap is very very gentle, smells good, is cheap, fights grease and I end up using less on my dishes because it works in small amounts
Izzie D.
Izzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this soap doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after I wash the dishes. It smells good and it's moisturizing. I recommend it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.