Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Greeley, PA

I have been using this soap for years and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't see myself using any other brand. My hands are soft as a babies and my dishes get cleaned easily.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
Briana S.
Briana S.

Dawn is the only hand dish soap I buy. I don't usually get this specific kind but I have tried it. It cleans just like any other dawn while it softens my hands. I have hard water. So it doesn't get as many suds as regular dawn.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

Honestly this smells and feels so great. I do the dishes constantly so I always have my hands covered in dish soap. Keeps your hands from feeling dry and broken.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I love the dawn plus olay my hands no longer feel dry and crack after doing the dishes, the product itself goes along way and does good for your skin too
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN

Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap i use!! plus i love how they added the olay into the soap to help my hands so they don't dry out! i always keep an extra bottle of the regular dish soap for my cats just in case they get fleas! and u can use it to help get grease stains/smells out of clothes! :)
JO M.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN

This is a great product washes loads of dishes and softens hands at the same time.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ

Amazing stuff. I bought this for my mom because she always complained of dry and cracking hands due to dishwashing. She's stubborn and doesn't like to use gloves. After a week or so of switching to this detergent her hands are completely healed! And she raves about how well it tackles grease and dried, caked on plates. The smell is very light, pleasant, and inoffensive too! Would recommend to everyone in a similar boat as my mom :)
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.