BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Taylor G.
Sumter, SC
I really like how this one cleans, I love the way it smells and it never dries my hands out after washing dishes. The smell is amazing!!
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Smells great, leave your hands soft and still works just as good as the old school blue dawn. Awesome for getting makeup off your collar
Jennifer L.
I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Bianca B.
Metairie, LA
Just purchased this one on yesterday and it smells wonderful. I really like all the Dawn dish soap. They are very reasonable price wise.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
This is my favorite dish soap! Love the scent, and love what it does for my hands, they actually do feel softer after washing the dishes.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA
Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Staci W.
I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Josie H.
Gets the job done for dish cleaning as well as hand cleaning. Has a great scent and soft feel after using for a wash! Love this product.
Wendy R.
Lynwood, CA
I live hoedown is tough on greasy and food but not my hands I love using this soap it always leaves my had a smelling good and very stoft
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have never used a hand wash that is this well scented! It smells amazing AND keeps the dishes clean?? I'm all in and you should be too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.