BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Nikki L.
I recently discovered pomegranate scented soap. I find Dawn a little too harsh so I love that this has a twist of Olay. The scent is a bit too strong though when you it to soak plastic containers. It is definitely best for glass wares.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I LOVE this dishsoap. It makes my hands so soft and it smells really good. Ive tried 2 different scents so far and ive loved them both. The purple one and the pomogranate one. I highly suggest this
Rhiannon L.
It smells great and a little goes a very long way, just a little dab with wash a surprising amount of dishes, and it also smells great! To make it even better the dish soap does not dry out my hands like a lot of dish soaps do so you can put the rubber gloves away.
Brianna T.
Cornwall, NY
I do not have a dishwasher so doing dishes by hand always makes my hands Feel rough. I love this product because my hands do not feel that way anymore it gets my dishes pots and pans superclean
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
A c.
Joplin, MO
This stuff smells SO GOOD! I use it to wash dishes by hand after baking and I could use it as my personal soap everyday.
Christine R.
Pittston, PA
I only buy Dawn, sow hen they released this Hand Renewal version, I was super excited. I don't own a dishwasher, so the fact that now my hands don't need lotion after I wash all the dishes from my family's meals is awesome to me. I love the "Cool Springs" scent.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Brieana W.
Texarkana, TX
The smell is very nice and cheerful! Dawn is always a good dish soap to use. I am happy with it and will purchase again.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.