BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash has such a wonderful smell. It leaves my hands feeling clean with out drying them out.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Ashville, AL
This is the only type of dish soap I have found that cuts the grease and gunk off ur dishes. And it also leaves ur skin filling good.
Sirriena E.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. I really like the Olay because washing dishes can really dry your hands out this really helps.
karla l.
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Leaves my hands soft and it smells good it has a more creamier touch that the other liquid soaps and leaves the dishes smelling great
Moira D.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
Such a great scent thats not harsh on my sensitive hands at all. Feels good to use. My hands no longer dry out each time I do dishes.
Kruti T.
Kruti T.
Love the smell that this dish soap leaves. Extremely gentle on hands and doesn't dry up the hands. I will definitely buy this again.
Elizandra C.
Elizandra C.
Sacramento, CA
Soap does it's job! Plenty of suds to wash away food particles and etc. Smells lovely and keeps your hands soft unlike other brands.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Easley, SC
Addicted to this scent of dish soap! I randomly bought this one time and now it's the only one I'll buy! Leaves the dishes so clean!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Love the smell of this dawn. It cuts grease and cleans the dishes really well. Really love this stuff and use it every day.

Krista T.
Krista T.
Smyrna
This dish detergent makes doing dishes better than ever!! I have super dry skin but this moisturizing dish soap only helps it!! Comes in great scents!!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.