Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Keri A.
Keri A.

Love this soap! And it's easy on your hands and nails and smells great! Highly recommend
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.

Smells good, doesn't dry out your hands when you use it and cleans the dishes very well!
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas, NV

The only dish soap I will use. It's feels great on your hands and cleans extremely well.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I love this product. It leaves my hands feeling very soft and I love the scent as well.
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
Bechtelsville, PA

Best!!! I don't wash with anything else because it keeps my hands nourished and smooth!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Thaxton, MS

Love the smell and the feeling. It actually gets you over the fact you're doing dishes.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Hamilton

I buy this to do my hand dishes and it's wonderful leaves my own hands fresh and clean.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

This stuff is great! Doesn't dry your hands out like most and has a really great scent!
Mel B.
Mel B.

Left my hands soft, not harsh at all. Nice scent, not strong. Removed hard food easily.
Kennedy H.
Kennedy H.
Anderson, SC

Smells amazing and keeps my pruney hands crack free after i wash dishes after dinner!!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.