BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love the fact that this doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes. Normally I have to apply lotion, this skips that step.
Betty O.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I have very dry skin and this actually makes my hands softer! I was impressed with how well it works. I highly recommend this.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
Keeps my hands soft while cleaning dishes effectively. The scents are wonferful. Also very affordable. Even for the big bottle
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lacey
I don't use anything but dawn. This is the only dish detergent that I've found that cuts through tough food and grease stains.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Huntington, TX
This product has such a great scent and easily washes off gross dishes.it leaves my hands feeling so soft after washing dishes
Erin K.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
Love the way this smells and loves the way it makes my hands feel! Only con is that the local Walmart does not always carry it
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Helps with my hands cause they're sensitive! Works so well to cut through grease, smells good and really gets my dishes clean
Alison S.
Alison S.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this one time a few years back and been using it ever sense. It doesn't smell like a chemical and that's why I love it
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Savannah, GA
We love the scent of this in our house. It also keeps my hands from drying out like other soaps do. Even the hubs likes this!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.