Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

My hands feel soooo soft after using this soap to do the dishes. We keep it in a hand dispenser as well as a dish soap dispenser! It smells great and works well to use on the dishes themselves, obviously. I would totally recommend this to others and also would buy again.
Norma E.
Norma E.
Parlier, CA

My favorite of them all, it leaves your hands smelling so good and feeling so soft after each use
Jazzmine D.
Jazzmine D.
Lockbourne, OH

Tough on grime but easy on the skin. It smells great. Gets the dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. Best dish soap I've come across.
Janette H.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA

I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA

Finally there is a dish washing liquid that really is kind to your hands! Palmolive is better than a lot - but nothing like this. I have an automatic dish washer so I use this in my kitchen soap dispenser. I find putting dish washing liquid in the hand dispenser in my sink clears up the sink area rather than having 2 out and handier than reaching under the sink for dish washing liquid. So I do tend to use it more for hand washing than dish washing. SLAY!
Toni W.
Toni W.
Whitehall, PA

My hands often get dry in the winter time and I realized I had to switch my dish soap. I switched to Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal. Love it! Fan for life.
Brittini R.
Brittini R.

I've always used Dawn to begin with then one day when I went to buy more, I saw some that had teamed up with Olay and is good for your hands while you wash. I bought it and don't plan on buying any other kind; not only does it smell FANTASTIC, it leaves the dishes feeling silky smooth as well, not to mention super clean. Dawn with Olay is MINE! :D
Darius H.
Darius H.
Kannapolis, NC

Amazing product!! I love how my hands feel after washing dishes with this dish detergent. Amazing scent!! I recommend Dawn dish detergent to anybody.
Israel M.
Israel M.
West Orange, NJ

I do not like this as dish soap it leaves a strong scent on the dishes after they have been washed. Forks are left with a subtle after scent and taste. I have to power rub to remove.
Krizza M.
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA

I am allegic to harsh soap but this Dawn with olay is great it doesn't harm my hands when i do the dishes. I only buy them when they have coupons and stock up. This smells good too! its great on grease but gentle on hands..
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.