Add a Photo

Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Dec. 31, 2014, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
I love this product. It cleans well and doesn't dry your hands like some of the other brands.
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
Jan. 1, 2015, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Sept. 13, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Andrea  G.
Andrea G.
Bakersfield, CA
Oct. 18, 2014, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It does not leave my hands feeling dry like most dish soaps do. Also, a little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me so long
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Smells great and cuts through grease, I would rather hand wash my dishes and this is a great dish washing liquid!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sept. 24, 2014, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
Smells good, gets the dishes clean and doesn't ruin your hands. I buy the product when it's on sale, rarely at full price.
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Oct. 14, 2014, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
This dish soap smells good and is gentle on hands and leaves your dishes clean as well :)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sept. 3, 2014, 2 p.m.
Review for: Scent
I have always bought Dawn dish soap, tried others and always go back so now I just stick with it. Cleans the dishes perfect and smells wonderful. Kinda makes you want to do the dishes ;)
Yaniris V.
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL
Sept. 3, 2014, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Scent
I always end up using Dawn for my dishes, I love it, it seems to always get everything off the plates, this one has a very nice scent.
member-6d76f53a0
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
Sept. 27, 2014, 7:19 a.m.
Review for: Scent
I love washing dishes with Dawn! It smells great and the soap lasts throughout every dish.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.