BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Melyne A.
Melyne A.
New haven CT
Soft hand, I don't hav to be scare about my nail break, cleaning with a final brilliant touch. Jus a few drops and wash a bunch up dinnerware
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Love this dawn! Best scent that doesn't leave dishes tasting like Perfume. And it actually does make my hands feel nice after washing dishes.
Thiala S.
Thiala S.
I don't like to use this brand because it makes the sponges smell awful easier. Since I stopped using this brand my sponges stopped smelling.
Iris P.
Iris P.
This is the best dish soap around. It cleans everything really well and smells great! And the best part is that it doesn't dry my hands out!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Granite Falls, NC
My absolute FAVORITE! This dawn smells amazing and my hands are so soft. Dawn has always been my favorite brand but this is one is the best!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
We all hate that pruned finger feeling we get after washing dishes. Though this product doesn't prevent that it makes it much more bearable.
starr s.
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have eczema so when I use the dawn Olay dish soap it keeps my hand very soft and keeps my hands so they don't get all dryer out and cleans my dishes well love it.
Anthony R.
Anthony R.
Campton, NH
This cuts through grease while keeping your hands in decent shape. If you have a big pile to clean use gloves but otherwise a great product.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Oh! I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and it feels great on the hands! It lasts me forever (because we mainly machine wash dishes) and it works great on our pots and pans, etc! It is very sudsy and I would definitely buy it again! I love Dawn dish soap- and especially this particular kind!
Erica S.
Erica S.
My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.