BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Tough C.
Tough C.
Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lacey
I don't use anything but dawn. This is the only dish detergent that I've found that cuts through tough food and grease stains.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love the fact that this doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes. Normally I have to apply lotion, this skips that step.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
Love the way this smells and loves the way it makes my hands feel! Only con is that the local Walmart does not always carry it
Betty O.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I have very dry skin and this actually makes my hands softer! I was impressed with how well it works. I highly recommend this.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
Keeps my hands soft while cleaning dishes effectively. The scents are wonferful. Also very affordable. Even for the big bottle
Angela P.
Angela P.
Huntington, TX
This product has such a great scent and easily washes off gross dishes.it leaves my hands feeling so soft after washing dishes
Beth
Beth
Nothing cuts grease or cleans better than dawn and this particular kind is much gentler on hands than traditional. Nice scent and very effective.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.