Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2062)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Dallas
Makes your hands soft smells amazing and cleans dishes super easy to use and you only need a little
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this soap! It cleans well! Smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after dishes!
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Norma D.
Norma D.
Me gusta mucho el olor que tiene y que no deja tus manos secas y q con solo un poquito limpia todo
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
The best of both worlds, dish soap and olay! Moisturizes your hands while you wash your dishes!
Katie H.
Katie H.
bonnieville
This dish liquid is really good at getting your dishes clean and making them look a lot whiter.
muffin a.
muffin a.
This dish soap smell great! Washing dishes is fun since this soap leaves my hands soft.. This is a for sure keeper!
Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.
E Providence, RI
This saves my hands when I'm washing the dishes! It keeps them nice and soft, even with all the washing I'm doing!
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
Cleans good without over drying your hand. I don't have to use as much as I do with other brands.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Grease is one of the most repulsive liquids on the planet, and Dawn bursts straight through it! Also, this particular type leaves smooth hands if you prefer hand-washing.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.