Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

This smells so good and leaves hands soft and moisturizer compared to other soaps that dry ya out.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA

Love dawn dish soap. This kind smells very good and leaves my hands feeling smooth after.
Kipp P.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn wiith Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC

This is not only good for your dishes but your hands too. They are on special too.
Erin R.
Erin R.

I used this product after reading some reviews and after finding out that other dish washers where drying out my hands. I love to wash my hands I'm OCD when it comes to having dirty hands. and washing disnes not only wrecks havack on your hands but your nails. the only people with wrinkly hands n bad nails is swimmers. anywho this soap saved my hands from the yrs of abuse without it. I love the smell and love the soap it might not clean the dishes as affectively as my hands but what evers
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the only dish washing liquid I have used for the past 2 years! So soft on my hands and I love the smell!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI

Soft and gentle on the hands and a great scent leaving the dishes cleaner than ever!
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA

I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
maritza g.
maritza g.

Amazing scent. Its affordable and great on the hands. Definitely recommend it to everyone
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.