BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Beth
Nothing cuts grease or cleans better than dawn and this particular kind is much gentler on hands than traditional. Nice scent and very effective.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Robin Y.
This is a great product if you have to hand wash alllll your dishes without a dishwasher it truly does help prevent dry cracked skin. I love it.
Danielle S.
I have sensitive skin - Very gentle on my skin, yet hard on tough grease and dirty dishes. You only need a drop to do the trick! Works very well
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC
I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love the smell and how soft it makes my hands feel after. This works pretty well on stubborn spots but I feel like you have to use a little more
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Jackie C.
This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.