BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
New Castle, IN
Absolutely love this brand! I go to my local grocery store and buy this brand of dish soap. Some would say it's pricey but if you have dry hands that crack after washing dishes I highly recommend this.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Oh! I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and it feels great on the hands! It lasts me forever (because we mainly machine wash dishes) and it works great on our pots and pans, etc! It is very sudsy and I would definitely buy it again! I love Dawn dish soap- and especially this particular kind!
Erica S.
Erica S.
My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Winnie M.
Winnie M.
Can't say enough about this brand in general! But I rotate between scents every few months and right now this is the one I have at my sink.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This stuff gets all the grime and grease without drying and blistering my hands. I never have to worry about bacon grease or eggs sticking.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the hand renewal formula by Dawn. It smells amazing and your hands are so soft afterwards. More importantly it thoroughly cleans dishes
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Dawn is a good cleaner I like using it, it gets the job done it cleans well come some good and makes my dishes and other things smell good
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Bridgeton , NJ
This product leaves my hands feeling so awesome and great I just love the smell and it leaves my dishes sparkling clean every single time
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
I love Dawn hand renewal detergent it leaves your dishes smelling very good and not greasy at all, and it also leaves my hands very soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.