BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I will ONLY use the hand renewal. It makes all the difference in keeping my hands soft, especially when I'm washing my hands alot! This smell is my favorite that they offer! I do wish that they would come out with some new scents!
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ
Best stuff ever! Not only does it wash the dishes well, but it also keeps my hands soft and smelling good!
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS
This soap makes your hands soft! It also smells so good and it makes cleaning the dishes not so bad. A drop or two goes a long way, I've had the same bottle for almost three months and have only used about 1/4 of it.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This is my go to love this works great on grease plus the added benefits for your hands the original was my favorite till I found this & I love it still cuts grease & really does make your hands smooth & soft.
Tough C.
Okay so When I wash the dishes certain soaps make my hands itch and I end up spending more time scratching them washing the dishes, the dish washing soap is the best! I don't scratch and itch and it smells amazinnnggg
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Elizabeth P.
I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT
This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
This has to be one of my favorite dishwashing liquids. With other dishwashing liquids, my hands tend to get dry. Since this one has Olay in it, I'm not surprised with the softness this product leaves behind.
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN
After I had my son, my hormones and body went crazy, and I had extremely dry skin. Couple that with having to wash bottles several times a day, and my hands were disgusting! Red, dry, flaky. YUCK! My mom picked this up for me to try and I saw a difference in just a couple of days. Within a week, my hands were back to normal again. This is my favorite scent, but the cucumber melon works just as well!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.