Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

This Smells great. When washing dishes this soap makes my hands feel softer.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY

I have been buying Dawn for over 25 years. Nothing beats it for cutting grease. I use it to take food stains and grease stains out of clothing as well. It has saved many an item. A little goes a long way. I love the new Pomegranate smell and the hand renewal will really help during the winter months ahead.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Spearsville , La

This is the only dish washing liquid I will use. I have dry skin and Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal keeps my hands soft and moisturizer the whole time I am washing dishes and even after.
Urvi P.
Urvi P.

Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cuts through grease like all Dawn dish soap but has a great scent and doesn't leave your hands dry.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO

Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Aymee M.
Aymee M.

Adoreeee this soap!! Smells amazing & makes sure that your hands aren't so crusty after you're done.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I love the hand renewing dawn soap it is wonderful !! Great if your always washing dishes or even if you just are every now and then ! Smooths your hands !
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.