Add a Photo

Reviews (1902)
Photos (20)
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC
I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Francel A.
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
One of my favorite products. I wash a lot of dishes every day and this does not dry my hands like other products those.
Hunner A.
Hunner A.
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I hate washing dishes but I love washing them with this products. It's smell is more clean rather than perfum which is great. It's a great value for the price. I would recommend this to other. It truly does help your hands feel softer and look smoother
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Nov. 11, 2016, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
mayra H.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Sept. 30, 2014, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Dec. 16, 2014, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
This soap is excellent! It cleans well and keeps my hands from crazy drying out.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Jan. 23, 2015, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
I love Dawn period it is a great product and this one is wonderful my hands do feel so much softer after doing dishes not before I love it!
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
One of my favorite hand dishwashing soaps. Love them of this one also. As always with dawn a little goes a long way.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Jan. 3, 2015, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
I only use dawn soap. This soap just makes me feel like my dishes are clean. You can also use this for many other cleaning jobs when mixed with peroxide, but only with dawn soap
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.