Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX

I started using dawn after noticing my hands were super dry with the other dish soaps I had been using. This specific dawn allows me to wash my dishes and keep my hands moisturized.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
South San Francisco, CA

Great fresh scent but doesn't leave your hands dry and cracked. I love dawn to cut down all the grease!
Emma J.
Emma J.

Smells great. Works great. Gentle on hands. Seriously best soap ever! Most dish soap dries my hands out like crazy and this is the only soap that hasn't done that! Will definitely repurchase
Kayz L.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA

It makes my hands so soft! It doesnt make my hands too dry when i wash our plates! And the smell is so nice too!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL

It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Christina S.
Christina S.

Love the smell. Keeps my hands soft. Cute grease and helps release stuck on stuff
carley d.
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ

Best stuff ever! Not only does it wash the dishes well, but it also keeps my hands soft and smelling good!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Lenoir City

LOVE the smell!!! Gets dishes super clean and also good at getting stains out of clothes!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lake Charles, LA

My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.