Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Jemima M.
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC

I can sit and smell this all day when my parents make me do the dishes... It cleans up really good and makes your hands feeling soothing and soft
Shan G.
Shan G.
Chelsea, AL

Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

The Dawn Hand Renewal is a wonderful alternative to typical dish soaps. The added benefit of softening hands is great as typical dish soaps dry the skin out terribly leaving hands chaffed and dry. The scent is amazing and the dishes become squeaky clean!
Srijita P.
Srijita P.

For someone with dry hands who washes most of her dishes by hand, this product is great! I don't have to reach for the lotion every time I do the dishes now.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I buy this when its on sale. I really like that it doesn't dry your hands out when doing the dishes. I do a lot a lot a lot of dishes.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX

Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

Love Dawn dish soap. Never use anything else. Makes dishes easier and gives softer hands! Also worked great when made sugar scrub as gifts last mothers day!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL

It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Leah L.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL

I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99ยข
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.