Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Makes my hands super soft. Not greasy feeling or sticky. Dishes come clean with very little soap. A little goes a long way
Carla V.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
Nov. 18, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
I use this product and I love it. I tried using a generic brand that promised the same and it didn't deliver. I'm never switching again
Nina W.
Nina W.
I love Dawn Hand Renewal and all the other Dawn products, the dawn renewal cut the grease, smells good, and very soft on your hand. There's also different sense in the dawn product. I'm a big fan of dawn and if you tried you will be too.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Oct. 16, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This works great on greasy dishes, and so soft on the hands! It smells amazing. It's affordable! All it takes is a tiny amount. I purchase from Walmart, can be found at your local stores. (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Etcetera)
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Montgomery, AL
Nov. 10, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
I love this soap because it doesn't dry out my already dry and sensitive skin when I use it, and it smells great. It is a great price for what it is and it cleans dishes really well and doesn't hurt my skin. I even occasionally use it as hand soap! Will definitely purchase again.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Nov. 10, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Not carzy about the smell but I love them! Way better than cheap soap! You need just a little amount and it gets the job done
Mea G.
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I rarely use this but when I have to hand wash anything this is my go to. The scent is pleasant
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Best soap. Great quality. Amazing amount! Very good and lasts long. Works amazing and smells good
Sarah
Sarah
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:55 a.m.
This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
Tina C.
Tina C.
Coraopolis, Pa
While washing dishes is my absolute least favorite chore, using this dish liquid might just be a game changer. The feel and smell of it is awesome and when I'm finished my hands feel soft and smooth.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.