BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
My whole family is full of plumbers - the only soap we use is Dawn. I like the hand renewal because it smells nice, and seems gentler on hands.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love this soap. I never use it for the dishes though. I have dry hands from frequently washing my hands. This is the only soap that does not make my hands any dryer. It is actually a very soothing soap especially when your hands are dry and cracked. It does not rob the moisture from your hands. Use this as my daily hand soap.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Love the way it smells and makes my hands feel nice. My mom likes this one too and got me hooked on it. Does a good job at cleaning dishes too
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Nice scent and does not dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes for a long period of time. Cleans dishes well and you dont need to use a lot.
Melyne A.
Melyne A.
New haven CT
Soft hand, I don't hav to be scare about my nail break, cleaning with a final brilliant touch. Jus a few drops and wash a bunch up dinnerware
Thiala S.
Thiala S.
I don't like to use this brand because it makes the sponges smell awful easier. Since I stopped using this brand my sponges stopped smelling.
Kacey L.
Kacey L.
Love the scent and love that it leaves your hands soft instead of dry afterwards. A little expensive but super concentrated so lasts a while.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Love this dawn! Best scent that doesn't leave dishes tasting like Perfume. And it actually does make my hands feel nice after washing dishes.
starr s.
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have eczema so when I use the dawn Olay dish soap it keeps my hand very soft and keeps my hands so they don't get all dryer out and cleans my dishes well love it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.