BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jesica S.
This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Danielle M.
Granite Falls, NC
My absolute FAVORITE! This dawn smells amazing and my hands are so soft. Dawn has always been my favorite brand but this is one is the best!
Pati R.
I must say this product is amazing, it does dry your hand after, and the aroma of it makes you want to stay by sink and wash dishes all day!
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
I really like this one, I wish they sold it in a bigger size. You don't need much since it lathers up really good, it smells great as well.
Jessica B.
This stuff gets all the grime and grease without drying and blistering my hands. I never have to worry about bacon grease or eggs sticking.
Lacy-jo P.
Harrah, OK
I use this everyday, twice a day! It really does keep your hands nice and soft and have a very lovely smell. I mostly get it from Wal-mart.
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This soap is very very gentle, smells good, is cheap, fights grease and I end up using less on my dishes because it works in small amounts
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love the hand renewal dawn plus hand renewal pomegranate splash dishwashing liquid it feels great on your hands and cleans dishes great.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC
Love how you can wash dishes and not fully destroy your hands in the process. Makes my dishes clean and makes my hands feel and smell good
Crystal A.
Dawn is a good cleaner I like using it, it gets the job done it cleans well come some good and makes my dishes and other things smell good
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.