Add a Photo

Photos (17)
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I like dawn soap it works pretty good I have the light purple colored one right now and it works really good
Ria M.
Ria M.

My hands felt great when I used to handwash dishes! Works on getting grease off and doesn't leave streaking on dishes.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY

Dawn has always been my go-to diswashing liquid. It cuts through greasy pots and pans far better than other brands. Now that they have introduced Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, I get the added benefit of softer hands every time I wash my dishes! It doesn't get any better than that!
Gulfport, MS

I've ALWAYS been a fan of the Dawn brand but I'm definitely here to stay. This product smells absolutely amazing, the soap isn't touch on your hands but still penetrates stuck on foods as well as grease. I don't have to use the entire bottle to wash a sink of dishes.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Madison, wi

Dawn is really cuts down on greasy dirty dishes. My hands are sensitive & this dishsoap is one of the few that doesn't dry my hands out tremendously.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA

I wash dished everyday and with this I find my fingers and hands lacking cracks and cuts from dishes which makes me more willing to get them done by hand instead of quickly prescubbinh and letting the dishwasher do the work and hoping it does a good enough job.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I was really impressed on the ways this made my hands feel after doing dishes. you would think that it really wouldn't do anything because its cleaning your dishes. just wait till you see the difference in your hands
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA

I like the Dawn with Olay in it. I used this when I made my own sugar scrubs for Christmas presents. Smells nice and leaves hands clean and smooth
Whit A.
Whit A.
Versailles, KY

This stuff is amazing! Being a new mom, I am constantly washing my hand.. and bottles. This keeps my hands silky smooth and smells great!
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.