BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Irma F.
West Fargo, ND
I love the smell of pomegranate in this dish soap. Makes washing dishes a little more enjoyable and I like how it makes my hands still feel soft.
Jessica H.
New Braunfels , TX
Does not dry out your skin. I use very hot water when I wash dishes by hand and this soap helps keep them from cracking. Plus is smells so good!
Abbey K.
Mason
I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
This dish soap smells great. It never dries my hands out. It easily removes food from dishes. I'm very happy with it and buy it for less at BJ's.
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA
Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Mai Ze V.
This is the only brand I usually would go for dish washing because it smells good, and especially this pink one with hand renewal, it's awesome!
Rocio P.
Apple Valley, MN
Love using this to wash the dishes. Doesn't leave my hands too dry as before leaves them smooth. It gets those touch grease stains from the pots.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.