Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX

It's very concentrated has a great smell I love it makes dishes clean does not dry out hands it's very good
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA

Love it! I use Dawn soap for my dishes, but also great for getting stains out of pretty much anything - carpets, clothes etc.
Mariter S.
Mariter S.
Renton, WA

I've recently discovered this dish soap. I love how it makes my hand soft since I am constantly washing pots, pans, plates, blenders. I will not use other brand of dish soap ever again.
Precious L.
Precious L.

Dawn is great on dishes. I'm use to seeing dawn in my kitchen since I was a little girl. Throughout the years the bottle, fragrances and other ingredients has been added to perfect the detergent. If you notice now it comes in different colors, antibacterial to get rid of germs, moisturizer to make your hands softer but always have the main action.....to cut grease. My dishes still shine after every wash. That's why I trust dawn!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Tallahassee, FL

This actually cuts the greasy messes with ease and leaves my hands super soft, plus it smells good
Emily F.
Emily F.

Great product. Smells nice, especially with the new scents the have out now and keeps my hands soft and smooth
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Dawn period it is a great product and this one is wonderful my hands do feel so much softer after doing dishes not before I love it!
Breonna C.
Breonna C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Another one of my favorites!!!!! Not only is It a pretty color, good for your hands but a little goes a long way ,the price is good for the quality. I usually can find mine at Target.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Dawn soap it always smells so good and it not only cleans my dishes but this leaves my hands feeling soft and does not dry out my hands and it also prevents them from cracking.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.