BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
This soap smells amazing.  It's very sudsy, lathers up nice, cuts grease, and a pros because of the Olay keeps your hands very soft.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
This my only go to dish soap. My hands are very susceptible to getting sore and dried out with other brands and the scent is great.
Briana M.
Briana M.
My favorite scent of dish soap. It works just like any other dish soap and you can get a travel size for $.99 at the dollar store.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how they collaborated with Olay because it smells so wonderful and makes your hands smooth when finished washing the dishes
Ashli P.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Love the Dawn with the Olay. Doesn't dry my hands out and still cuts through that grease and grim. I'm always stocked up on Dawn.
Jewlez D.
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I use Dawn quite often and I love the way the Olay mixed makes your hands feel soft. Usually alot of detergents have your hands feeling rough and dry
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Dallas
I've always use Dawn is only one that was always effective on cutting the grease and this with olay really leaves your hands soft
Jizelle R.
Jizelle R.
South El Monte
This is my favorite dish soap. The reason why it is my favorite is because it cleans your dishes well and leaves your hands soft.
Jade J.
Jade J.
I have a dishwasher so i don't have to use dishwashing liquid often but when I do this is my liquid of choice smells good and it's gentle on my hands
Renee B.
Renee B.
This one has been by far my fav. Dishes look brand new after using and my hands smell like love and they are very soft after use.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.