Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2048)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
eliza g.
eliza g.
love using this smells great and not to mention it is great for my hands too i always buy it at walmart
Chelse L.
Chelse L.
Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Marketa N.
Marketa N.
Woodridge, IL
Now this stuff really hydrates your hands while you're washing dishes! I love the way this smells too.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
It's amazing how this soap can cut through the grease. It leaves my hands feeling soft and my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product! Smells amazing,cleans well,but isn't harsh on your skin. Always have this product on hand in the kitchen.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Great for grease removal. Sensitive and soft on hands. Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Dallas
Makes your hands soft smells amazing and cleans dishes super easy to use and you only need a little
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this soap! It cleans well! Smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after dishes!
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Norma D.
Norma D.
Me gusta mucho el olor que tiene y que no deja tus manos secas y q con solo un poquito limpia todo
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.