Add a Photo

Isamar M.
Isamar M.
Nov. 8, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Plus
This product smells great! It will also leave your hands feeling soft. It is great for your hands.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
Nov. 3, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
It gets the job done, and seems to last (or I just don't do dishes often enough). No complaints with the product.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Nov. 8, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
By far the best love the smell of the pomegranate keeps hand smooth instead of that crackyou skin
Bethanny L.
Bethanny L.
Oct. 28, 2016, 7:38 a.m.
I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Saint Amant, LA
Nov. 8, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Leaves hands feeling so soft. And even smells good. But most importantly it removes all the grease.
maly x.
maly x.
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
This product works well and smells amazing. I have a job were I'm washing my hands a lot I really like that it has moisturizer in the product itself.
Adloma E.
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR
When I'm not using all natural dishsoap, this is one is my next favorite. I am constantly doing dishes and washing my hands... this is stuff is great at protecting my hands from getting dry, cracked and bleeding.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
Nov. 7, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this stuff!! After I wash my pots and pans, my hands feel like I just put lotion on! It also smells amazing!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.