BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love the smell and how soft it makes my hands feel after. This works pretty well on stubborn spots but I feel like you have to use a little more
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Austin, TX
Does not dry out your skin. I use very hot water when I wash dishes by hand and this soap helps keep them from cracking. Plus is smells so good!
Sarissa S.
Sarissa S.
Meridian
I love this stuff! It doesn't dry out my hands when I'm doing the dishes, and it smells great while also cleaning as well as regular dish soap.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Dawn Hand Renewal is amazing!! I wash dishes a lot with a family of 4 and this just seems to help so much. My hands do not dry out near as bad.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. I feel like the bottle last for a really long time. I don't have to use a lot to get my dishes clean
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
My whole family is full of plumbers - the only soap we use is Dawn. I like the hand renewal because it smells nice, and seems gentler on hands.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Terrytown, LA
I love dawn! I don't trust any other brand the get my dishes clean! I love this product because gets my dishes cleaned without drying my hands!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love this soap. I never use it for the dishes though. I have dry hands from frequently washing my hands. This is the only soap that does not make my hands any dryer. It is actually a very soothing soap especially when your hands are dry and cracked. It does not rob the moisture from your hands. Use this as my daily hand soap.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Love the way it smells and makes my hands feel nice. My mom likes this one too and got me hooked on it. Does a good job at cleaning dishes too
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.