Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Karina G.
Karina G.
Marysville, MI

I'm in love with the smell of this dish soap!! And it always leaves my hands feeling great!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Sanger, CA

I've Tried This Smells good And Definitely makes Your hands Super soft Best smell Ever Lol.
Pati F.
Pati F.
Boise, ID

This is the one we always buy so that's just what we use. It works to clean all our dishes.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

Great for ha feasting dishes and I also use it to remove stubborn stains out of my clothes.
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande City, TX

I love the smell of this one. Cleans just great on dishes. Won't over drying hands as well.
Doneica S.
Doneica S.
Prescott, AZ

I love this stuff. It gets dishes clean but it's not too harsh. We use it as hand soap too.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX

This Dawn soap is the best ! The smell is awesome it's smells really good I love Dawn !!!!!
kazjah b.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA

This product hand soap smell great gets the dishes clean, and makes your hands feel smooth.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Clymer, Ny

Smells good, it's not rough on my hands which is awesome. Works well on the dishes as well.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

I don't have a dish washer so my hands get dry quick this does help no other brand compares
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.