BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sadie B.
Grand Forks, ND
I have repurchased this dish soap more times than I can count. It's smells great, not over powering. The best thing about this soap, and why I keep going back, is because it's so soothing on my hands. My hands are chronically dry and this soap doesn't further aggravate the dryness. Highly recommend!
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Dawn has always been my go-to diswashing liquid. It cuts through greasy pots and pans far better than other brands. Now that they have introduced Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty, I get the added benefit of softer hands every time I wash my dishes! It doesn't get any better than that!
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have eczema so when I use the dawn Olay dish soap it keeps my hand very soft and keeps my hands so they don't get all dryer out and cleans my dishes well love it.
Erica S.
My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Oh! I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and it feels great on the hands! It lasts me forever (because we mainly machine wash dishes) and it works great on our pots and pans, etc! It is very sudsy and I would definitely buy it again! I love Dawn dish soap- and especially this particular kind!
Kay L.
This stuff smells sooooo good. I have a habit of washing my hands at the kitchen sink and this detergent leaves my hands very soft. I also recently washed some scratchy makeup brushes with this and it definitely removed all the makeup in the bristles and made them softer. As for washing dishes, skip the moisturizing formula and go for one of the others. I need much more detergent to get my dishes clean with this.
Courtney M.
Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Kayla W.
Whiteman afb , MO
Great dish detergent that is super tough on grease, but doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes. I love dawn dish soap, especially this one! It smells amazing, makes cleaning dishes so easy, and softens my skin all at once. How could you not love this product?!
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I hate the drying feeling that soap has on my skin so this is one of my favorite cleaning products. It actually makes one of my least favorite chores a little bit better. Not only does it leave your hands feeling soft, it also has a great scent for being a dish washing liquid.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.