BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
I love this soap! It smells amazing and is so soapy you don't need to use a lot so it lasts a long time. It's also very gentle on your hand .
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA
Totally amazing the way it cleans the dishes and removes the oil and grease stains. It leaves my hands soft and clean and smelling delicious
Amanda C.
Love this dawn! Best scent that doesn't leave dishes tasting like Perfume. And it actually does make my hands feel nice after washing dishes.
Cari A.
I love this stuff. I would buy it more often if the price was little lower. It smells really good and it makes your hands feel super smooth.
Jacqueline  R.
Hands down the best dish soap. It really gets the job done on washing your dishes, it does not dry out your hands and it's also long lasting.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA
Smells soooo good, cuts through the grease and food, and keeps my hands soooo soft. I love how Dawn has incorporated Olay into their formula!
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA
Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I love this product, it is gentle on my skin and dent cause any breakouts. It smells wonderful under warm water when your rinsing your hands
Kacey L.
Love the scent and love that it leaves your hands soft instead of dry afterwards. A little expensive but super concentrated so lasts a while.
Christy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Doing as many dishes as I do, I need something that doesn't dry your hands out. This soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put lotion on.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.