BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Killen, AL
Perfect dish soap for people with dry hands. This saves my hands during the winter time when they get so dry and cracked. The smell is also wonderful
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Love this for washing dishes and makes my hands soft where I feel like I don't have to re wash my hands with my normal hand soap. I really enjoy this.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Great for cutting grease on the dishes! Feels super soft on my hands and I even use it occasionally with the dog shampoo when they get their baths !
Samni W.
Samni W.
Double Springs
This soap works really well on greasy pans but it doesn't make my nails soft or my hands hurt either so it's a win win. Also, it smells REALLY good.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Mt Washington, KY
Dawn Hand renewal is great for cleaning dishes that the dishwasher doesn't completely clean. It also leaves my hands softer. I use this mainly for washing my hands in the kitchen.
Lilah M.
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
This isvmy favorite dish washing soap. It smells good and I like knowing that it is better for my skin and hands than some other brands out there.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Austin, TX
This is a good detergent. It cleans dishes well and is easy to put into a dispenser. It doesn't harm your hand or dishes and smells pretty great.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Love this with olay. Doesn't dry my hands at all. Smells great and cleans my dishes well. Even the caked on grime comes off. I got it at Walmart.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
I love the smell of this dish soap and how soft it makes my skin along with how good it cleans dishes! It definitely deserves a five star rating!
Rocio P.
Rocio P.
Apple Valley, MN
Love using this to wash the dishes. Doesn't leave my hands too dry as before leaves them smooth. It gets those touch grease stains from the pots.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.