Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2034)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
It's amazing how this soap can cut through the grease. It leaves my hands feeling soft and my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product! Smells amazing,cleans well,but isn't harsh on your skin. Always have this product on hand in the kitchen.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Great for grease removal. Sensitive and soft on hands. Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Dallas
Makes your hands soft smells amazing and cleans dishes super easy to use and you only need a little
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this soap! It cleans well! Smells good and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft after dishes!
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Norma D.
Norma D.
Me gusta mucho el olor que tiene y que no deja tus manos secas y q con solo un poquito limpia todo
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
The best of both worlds, dish soap and olay! Moisturizes your hands while you wash your dishes!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This dish liquid is really good at getting your dishes clean and making them look a lot whiter.
muffin a.
muffin a.
This dish soap smell great! Washing dishes is fun since this soap leaves my hands soft.. This is a for sure keeper!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.