BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Katie N.
Katie N.
Uhrichsville, OH
I love using this! Especially in the winter when my hands are dry. It seems to keep my hands from drying out AS bad in the winter. I have a large family and do dishes quite a bit. It smells amazing and works well, as Dawn usually does.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash has such a wonderful smell. It leaves my hands feeling clean with out drying them out.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Ashville, AL
This is the only type of dish soap I have found that cuts the grease and gunk off ur dishes. And it also leaves ur skin filling good.
karla l.
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Leaves my hands soft and it smells good it has a more creamier touch that the other liquid soaps and leaves the dishes smelling great
Moira D.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
Such a great scent thats not harsh on my sensitive hands at all. Feels good to use. My hands no longer dry out each time I do dishes.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Easley, SC
Addicted to this scent of dish soap! I randomly bought this one time and now it's the only one I'll buy! Leaves the dishes so clean!
Elizandra C.
Elizandra C.
Sacramento
Soap does it's job! Plenty of suds to wash away food particles and etc. Smells lovely and keeps your hands soft unlike other brands.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Dawn has been my life long only dish soap ive ever have used never tried anything else unless im broke and only can afford cheap one
Kruti T.
Kruti T.
Love the smell that this dish soap leaves. Extremely gentle on hands and doesn't dry up the hands. I will definitely buy this again.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love the scent of this dish soap. A little also goes a long way. It makes my hands feel a little softer than other dish soap too!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.