Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO
Nov. 12, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Make your hands feel great love the scent great on dishes and pots and pans buy this product all the time.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Anytime my hands have to be in a sink of dishwater, this is my go to product. The pomegranate scent is my favorite too!
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC
I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Clovis, NM
The Dawn Ultra dish soap really last and cleans very good. Your hands feel very silky and smooth after finishing dishes. The pomegranate scent is awesome!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This smells so good and really keeps your skin soft. I use it to wash dishes and to wash my hands!
Norma E.
Norma E.
Parlier, CA
Nov. 2, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
My favorite of them all, it leaves your hands smelling so good and feeling so soft after each use
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waddell, AZ
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Plus
The soap actually makes me WANT to wash dishes! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hands feel like silk afterwards.
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA
I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Wichita, KS
I've stopped buying foaming hand soap and just mix in a little of this and water into the old foam soap bottle, and it seems to work just as well (and saves me money!) I love the scent and find that my hands don't feel horribly dry like they do when I use normal bar or hand soaps. When flu season comes around and I'm constantly washing my hands, this is huge plus. Since it's ultra concentrated, one bottle will last me quite a while and I'm not stuck buying $3 bottles of foam soap every month.
Whit A.
Whit A.
Versailles, KY
This stuff is amazing! Being a new mom, I am constantly washing my hand.. and bottles. This keeps my hands silky smooth and smells great!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.