BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA
I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a good detergent. It cleans dishes well and is easy to put into a dispenser. It doesn't harm your hand or dishes and smells pretty great.
Alyssa R.
This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
Barbara S.
Nice scent and does not dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes for a long period of time. Cleans dishes well and you dont need to use a lot.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love this brand and it helps my hands from drying out from washing dishes. It never leaves any gunk on the dishes and they are never cloudy.
Eleea D.
I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Mackenzie L.
Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Cassie L.
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. I feel like the bottle last for a really long time. I don't have to use a lot to get my dishes clean
Rachael L.
Dawn Hand Renewal is amazing!! I wash dishes a lot with a family of 4 and this just seems to help so much. My hands do not dry out near as bad.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.