Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Austin, TX

This is not only my favorite smell of Dawn's dish soap, but it's my favorite dish soap overall. The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft and not dried out as it does when you use non-Olay brands. I love it and highly recommend it!!!!!! It's better than any other Dawn products.
Karisca W.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana

This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Dhara P.
Dhara P.
Brookhaven, GA

I love this product! It doesn't leave my hands dry after doing the dishes. I will always use this product!
Nina W.
Nina W.

I love Dawn Hand Renewal and all the other Dawn products, the dawn renewal cut the grease, smells good, and very soft on your hand. There's also different sense in the dawn product. I'm a big fan of dawn and if you tried you will be too.
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mason

I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA

Love dawn soap and love it with olay. It definitely makes hands feel better after, but does not make them perfect again. Smells great and still works the best.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill

Cleans so well and also leaves your hands feeling soft! The smell is also really great too! Use this all the time
Aymee M.
Aymee M.

Adoreeee this soap!! Smells amazing & makes sure that your hands aren't so crusty after you're done.
Yamilet C.
Yamilet C.
Oakland, CA

This is the best one ever I love the smell and specially when I be washing dishes my hands be soft at the end
Cassandra  W.
Cassandra W.
Manassas, VA

Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.