Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA

I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
maritza g.
maritza g.

Amazing scent. Its affordable and great on the hands. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ocala, FL

This dish soap leaves my hands soft and smells better then other dish soaps I have used. By far my favorite dish soap!
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

Smells great, washes great, soft hands, variety, found smaller bottles at my local dollar tree so it's affordable and great quality i love the stuff!
Ruth v.
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL

Its dawn and olay! what else can i say? cleans very well and leaves you smooth! also smells great, and long lasting!!!
Kathie R.
Kathie R.
Berea, KY

I love Dawn. It works great on dirty, greasy dishes as well as greasy spots on clothes. I like this because it helps keep your hand soft too.
Sonia H.

You can make a hand scrub, using some Dawn ultra renewal, sugar, then mix together. Use on your hands and rub, rinse and your hands will be so soft.
Carmen D.
Carmen D.

This is a great dish soap. Leaves my dishes nice and clean, along with my hands soft and moisturized.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Durham, NC

Dawn has always been a good product and now you can help keep your hands soft by using it . I wash dishes all the time and this really is great.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.