BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap is the only one that I can put in my built-in dispenser without it leaking out, due to its texture. Aside from that, I love that it makes my hands soft and smells delicious while making washing dishes a snap as it cuts through any baked or fried-on leftovers on my dishes.
Urvi P.
Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ok so everyone knows how well dawn works but not only does this stuff clean and decrease your dishes, it's affordable, it smells good and it leaves your hands Ssoooooo soft. Like if this came in a bigger size I would buy it. Absolutely would buy again and recommend this product.
April H.
This is the only dish soap I use. Since Dawn came out with the soap with Olay, I refuse to use anything else. I can truly feel a difference in my skin if I try to use anything else even once. Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but now it keeps my hands nice and healthy too.
Emily J.
I absolutely hate the scent of this. It smells acidic and barfy. It's a great dish cleaner like other dawn but for some reason the smell makes me sick. I've tried it many times and I just can't get over it. Maybe it won't both you but give it a whiff before you bring it home.
Crystal C.
Connellsville, PA
I love this dish soap. It smells great, doesn't ruin my hands, has a nice lather and most importantly cleans my dishes with ease. I feel it has a decent price like the rest of them. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. I tried it once and I will never use anything else.
Kelley S.
Ben Lomond, AR
I love this dawn Dish liquid. I can not use most dish liquids because they break my hands out in rashes! This does not do that. I wash dishes 2-3 times a day and using this product my hands are a little softer but more importantly to me it does not break my hands out! Love!
Presley N.
Midwest City
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. It's really moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin so scents can irritate, but I haven't had a problem with this. Cuts through tough food quick and very good on price. Easy to you bottle also. And do I mention how great it smells?
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.