Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Teran F.
Teran F.

This is my all time favorite kind of dawn, it does good with olay in it with skin when washing dishes, even with animals giving them bath. we try it on animals recently it really help their skin to. just really good stuff, and affordable really is something i buy every month now
Faye V.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT

It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Dayton, OH

I love how this has a hand renewal serum in it because when you do dishes a lot, it takes a toll on your hands. I love how cheap it is and how well it works. Also, the scent is so great and I don't mind doing the dishes when it does not smell bad. My mother and I both use this.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Marlin, TX

I love this stuf to wash dishes and to wash my hands while in in the kitchen. it works great and smells super good. i got mine at walmart and of course it was a good price. i actually use this to make a sugar scrub for your hands and its always a hit when i make it for someone.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

I have really dry hands- especially after using soap and getting them wet. They are really sensitive and so I bought this hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing for them. I didn't find it to make a big difference in that way, but it smelled nice and cleaned everything well.
Arely B.
Arely B.

I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

I hate the drying feeling that soap has on my skin so this is one of my favorite cleaning products. It actually makes one of my least favorite chores a little bit better. Not only does it leave your hands feeling soft, it also has a great scent for being a dish washing liquid.
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA

Love Dawn. This is by far my favorite hand dish washing soap. I always look to see it it's on sale or has a coupon since the competitors are less expensive. But, this is worth the extra money. The scents are always great and it leaves your hands feeling good and not dried out.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC

I swear I was dishes ALL DAY LONG. After a while my hands get so dry and cracked. But when I switched to using this I noticed a difference in the skin of my hands. It wasn't as dry and irritated, it was more moisturized and smooth. And the smell is amazing! Overall beneficial!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ

I love using this! Growing up, we always used Ajax to clean the dishes at home, because it was the lowest cost brand. I purchased this one during a rush shopping trip when I had my first apartment, and found I used less of it to get the same clean than I had to use with Ajax.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.