BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
portsmouth, OH
Dawn dish liquid soap is about the only brand I ever use. the pomegranate is just one of the fine scent of the the hand renewals Dawn with Olay has. it is very good value and they are always going on sale. one bottle has lasted me over 6 months!. I would recommend to anyone!
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
My hands will forever thank dawn....THANKYOU!! For people who love to have family over and make a big never, this is for you lol. Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves but after you do our hands get really dry:( but thanks to this product that actually works is great.
Alysandra M.
Alysandra M.
El Paso, TX
Dawn is another one of my favorite brands. The fact that it has Olay mixed into it makes me love it even more. Other soaps dry out your hands but this one doesn't. It's a little more expensive than the other kinds but it's totally worth it. A small amount gets the job done.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
1202 lloyd ave. Blackwell,Ok
I love the way this brand works specially with a single drop its amazing the hand treatment specially for us moms that have to clean around our houses it keeps the hands in an amazing softness its like a treatment to pamper yourself while you do dishes the scent is amazing
Christina G.
Christina G.
Austin, TX
No one likes doing dishes but this totally helps get them done. Not only do does it get the work done but it also smells so great. It is noting compared to that soappy smell you get with other soaps. For the price it can be a bit high but basically depending where you buy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is a newer addition to my cleaning supply cabinet and I must say, I'm liking it! It smells wonderful, cleans my dishes very well, and is so easy on my super dry skin. I am anxious to see how this helps me during the winter months, when my hands are so dry and painful.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Corning, CA
I wash my hands constantly and I typically do the dishes multiple times a day which really dries out my hands. This hand renewal really helps with hands and smells great! My hands feel much softer after using it and has that great power of Dawn. Same price as regular dawn.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Nice scent. Cleaned dishes well enough. Seemed gentle on hands but I did have to use more of this to get things as clean as I did with the regular blue dawn. So not sure if it was better- probably not but I liked having the pink color of the soap on display in my kitchen.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
King George
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the look and the smell is lovely! I also love that it isn't drying, it's actually moisturizing. This is my go-to dish soap. I may pull out the regular blue Dawn every once in a while for tough stuck on items. Highly recommend!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.