BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
NC E.
Hildebran, NC
Unlike the Original Dawn Soap, this soap makes your hands feel like you put on lotion. And you can easily find this product at your local drugstore. I didn't really have any cons to this product it is genius, especially if your like me and have to hand wash your dishes.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Hand Renewal Dawn is a product I have used a few times. It works quite well, got it for a good value, and it has a lovely Pomegranate fragrance. I would buy it again. Not sure how much renewal it actually does, but over time we shall see. I would recommend it to others.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
This is the best dawn soap out there. My mom swears by it and I swear to god that woman spends hours washing things by hand on the daily and still has super soft hands. The olay really does give richness to the soap and feels way better than regular soap on your skin.
Eunice T.
I love this soap. Because not only doesn't it clean the dishes really good but it keeps your hands soft and not dry. I buy this at target and would repurchase again. Some people have a love or hate with the scent so just sniff it out first if your okay with it or not.
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH
I love Dawn Dish Soap. It really cuts the grease, which is amazing. The value is amazing because it is such a good dish soap that you don't have to use much of it. What ever Dawn did, they did it perfect, no other dish soap can compare. I will always buy this product.
Smelling great. I love it it make my hands so soft, thats what it says on the bottel right. i accualy like doing my dishes now. dawn is my favorite dish brand its very nice fr my dishes, my dishes likes it as well. I ussually by a bottel even before it runs out. lol.
Kara M.
Latham, NY
Great dish soap for before they head into the dish washer. This soap gets off that stuck on food, without having to scrub too hard. Al while keeping your hands from drying out and cracking! This is a very good price, and I would buy it again, and recommend to others.
Stephanie K.
This used to be the only dish detergent I would buy but now that I'm a member of melaleuca we use their dish detergent. This is my second favorite though. I love the Olay additive, it's inexpensive, smells wonderful and cleans dishes well. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah H.
I really love this product because most dish washing detergents leave my hands feeling weird but this product leaves them smelling good, the dishes clean, and without a weird feeling. Anyone with sensitive hands and wants clean dishes should really try this product.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
This is my go to dish soap. I love the way it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL and the smell is amazing. It really gets off the oils and grimes from my pots and pans which I LOVE because I hate washing horrible pots and pans! I have been repurchasing this for 2 years!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.