Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Haley C.
Haley C.
Abilene, TX

Dawn has been a reliable brand for many years! When they came out with the hand renewal products I was excited! Because I wash a lot of dishes by hand, my hands get dry. The hand renewal soap helps protect my hands! It has a nice scent and I would definitely recommend to others!
Maribel H.
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA

I really like this dish soap. I really cleans by dishes and you don't have to use a lot, it is also soft with my hands. The price is right and it smells very nice. I actually use a soap dispenser and I dilute it with a water. It works great, it has the same great cleaning power.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL

This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

I have really dry hands- especially after using soap and getting them wet. They are really sensitive and so I bought this hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing for them. I didn't find it to make a big difference in that way, but it smelled nice and cleaned everything well.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Dayton, OH

I love how this has a hand renewal serum in it because when you do dishes a lot, it takes a toll on your hands. I love how cheap it is and how well it works. Also, the scent is so great and I don't mind doing the dishes when it does not smell bad. My mother and I both use this.
Faye V.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT

It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX

I love this stuf to wash dishes and to wash my hands while in in the kitchen. it works great and smells super good. i got mine at walmart and of course it was a good price. i actually use this to make a sugar scrub for your hands and its always a hit when i make it for someone.
Arely B.
Arely B.

I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC

I swear I was dishes ALL DAY LONG. After a while my hands get so dry and cracked. But when I switched to using this I noticed a difference in the skin of my hands. It wasn't as dry and irritated, it was more moisturized and smooth. And the smell is amazing! Overall beneficial!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

I hate the drying feeling that soap has on my skin so this is one of my favorite cleaning products. It actually makes one of my least favorite chores a little bit better. Not only does it leave your hands feeling soft, it also has a great scent for being a dish washing liquid.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.