Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Shanelle S.
Shanelle S.
Quincy , MA

This is the best soap to use for dishes and when they made one to keep your hands soft I had to get it! I always buy a lot of them when they're a dollar or 99 cents at CVS. They last me up to a month, month and a half depending on if I have company over but overall i love this soap!
Keristan R.
Keristan R.
Richmond, VA

My memaw and my mom uses it so of course I do! But that's not the only reason why...I love that with dawn my hands don't get dried out from dishwashing and it don't have a bitter smell it always has a nice light scent and it's great on my dishes and cleaning other areas of my home.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA

This makes me almost love doing this dishes. I love the sent and my hands feel so amazingly soft! This is a good value for the size. The soap is pretty effective. Dawn is my favorite soap to use for dishes. If I were to chose between two it'd be this one or the original scent dawn.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE

I love the smell of Pomegranates and of course Dawn pretty much makes washing dishes easy. It's my go to soap to wash up greasy pans or to get pesky smudges or caked on food off my dishes and glasses. I would definitely buy Dawn again and it will continue to be a staple in my home!
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM

Who knew you could find a dish sops that would make doing dishes more pleasant? Or at least less unpleasant because I despise doing the dishes. But this stuff smells nice, feels almost sliky, and doesn't make my hands all dry and cracked. Also it cleans my dishes. So that's a plus.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Alma, AR

I love this hand washing liquid! My hands used to be dry and would crack a lot. It was very painful to wash my dishes. Since I've started using Dawn hand renewal this is no longer a problem for me. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone. And it does an amazing job of cleaning also.
Pat M.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK

I really like how this smells which is good as it did nothing for my hands. It does a good job on the dishes though and is the most important thing. It is a good value for the money and is available in most grocery stores. I recommend this to others but not for hand softening. lol
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK

My hands are very sensitive to soaps and often have to moisturize after doing the dishes, but this isn't the case with this soap.

More expensive than some, but not having to worry about moisturizing after use is worth it. I also enjoy that it's available at most if not all stores.
Ana G.
Ana G.

I love this product so much! I use it daily and it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all. Sometimes I feel like I need a little more product than usual, but with the extra advantage of not having dry skin, I feel that it's almost worth it. Plus it smells absolutely fabulous
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.