BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah B.
Danielson, CT
I love the smell of this product. I actually use this to clean my make up brushes, as well as my mask brushes. I have also used this to clean my cats up. They don't really like water, so I will wet down a washcloth with soapy water, and wipe them down. It is gentle enough and rinses off well.
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this because is moisturizes your skin while in use. Smells good and cleans all the oil and dirt off the dishes. A little pricier than average but I like how it leaves my hands feeling after use. I have really dry skin and I'm always washing a few dishes here and there so this is nice.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
By far my favorite dish soap, it is super creamy and it smells delicious. It really does make your hands feel good and not dry and feeling like one wrong move and your skin will crack. One more great thing about this is that a little goes a long way, so it last a good amount of time!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap is the only one that I can put in my built-in dispenser without it leaking out, due to its texture. Aside from that, I love that it makes my hands soft and smells delicious while making washing dishes a snap as it cuts through any baked or fried-on leftovers on my dishes.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ok so everyone knows how well dawn works but not only does this stuff clean and decrease your dishes, it's affordable, it smells good and it leaves your hands Ssoooooo soft. Like if this came in a bigger size I would buy it. Absolutely would buy again and recommend this product.
Urvi P.
Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Crystal C.
Connellsville, PA
I love this dish soap. It smells great, doesn't ruin my hands, has a nice lather and most importantly cleans my dishes with ease. I feel it has a decent price like the rest of them. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. I tried it once and I will never use anything else.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.