Add a Photo

Jen H.
Lockport, IL
Nov. 6, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Clovis, NM
The Dawn Ultra dish soap really last and cleans very good. Your hands feel very silky and smooth after finishing dishes. The pomegranate scent is awesome!
Sonia H.
You can make a hand scrub, using some Dawn ultra renewal, sugar, then mix together. Use on your hands and rub, rinse and your hands will be so soft.
charene m.
charene m.
Jackson, AL
Nov. 1, 2016, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
My hands get so dry when I wash dishes but when I started using this product I could see a big difference! I just wish that it would come in a bigger bottle!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I have been wanting to try this dish soap for a while now. I see that is helps with hand skin care. I am always very conscious of my hands and how moisturized my skin is in general. This dish soap is definitely less harsh on the skin and you do not find yourself having to put on lotion so frequently after washing.
Pati F.
Pati F.
Boise, ID
Oct. 30, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is the one we always buy so that's just what we use. It works to clean all our dishes.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I already love Dawn products but this one raised the bar. Makes your hands super soft and moisturized. Very effective in cleaning and does a great job on greasy stuff. Would buy this again after I cycle though scents.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dayton, KY
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:11 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
My favorite dish soap, doesn't dry my hands out actually makes them softer, great smell also.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Very good scent, does seem to soften your hands a bit more than standard dish soap. Makes a good amount of suds, but is not as tough on grease as other types/brands. Purchased at a local grocery store, comparable in price to most name brand dish soaps.
Maia T.
Maia T.
Nov. 23, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
What is dawn dish soap not good for?? I use dawn soap for dishes, household cleaning, my dogs - it's all around something you must have in your home to clean with. It also doesn't dry my hands or like some others!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.