Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR

I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS

I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL

I love this dawn soap because other than washing my dishes it also helps my hands not get ugly
Christina F.
Christina F.

Great dish washing liquid. Cleans the dishes and keeps my hands from drying out after washing.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA

I love this dish soap! it cleans of the grease great and the smell is great i love pomegranate
Toccara J.
Toccara J.
Atlanta

Love this for my dishe and hands. This also smells good. I use this product on a regular basis
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL

I don't know what else i can say its soap it smells nice, it gets all the stuff off, its cheap
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.
Reading , Pa

My all time favorite scent also love how you do not need to use so much to get ur dishes clean
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

Dawn is a wonderful product. makes hands nice and soft. Love the smell of pomegranate as well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.