BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Arden M.
Arden M.
This is Dawn. It's the best. Nothing compares. I have never been disappointed. It suds quickly and cuts the grease with ease. My hands feel wonderful after doing dishes and I love the smell.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair is so smooth while smelling great washing the dishes they come out spotless. No greasy residue left behind. Because you know some of those dishes kitty go in the dishwasher like your China or your crystal wine glasses or just your cheap plastic water bottles.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
It has a great scent! It also keeps your hands from getting too dry when doing dishes by hand! It's not a cheep as the blue brand but still affordable!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
This one is my favorite the smell is soo good i love using this one have been using it for like 4 years totally recommend it
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Madawaska
Only product I have found that I don't have to wear gloves while using.  No need for lotion after and it even leaves a descent smell on hands after use
Shameca H.
Shameca H.
Atlanta
Dawn is the best dish detergent, it keep my hands soft and clean my dishes free of grease and and oil.  The scent is nice and I always get it from Walmart... The price reasonable...
Willemina G.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This is honestly the only hand soap that I buy these days! The scent is great and I love that it softens your hands as your washing your dishes!
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Gets the dishes clean and leaves your hands feeling soft after use. Nice scent and not harsh on your skin. Good value. I would recommend this product.
Antonia P.
Antonia P.
I've been buying this for a long time already!!!! 2 of my favorite brands combined??!💖 It's great you can wash dishes and keep your hands soft as well
MaKayla C.
MaKayla C.
Coeburn , VA
This dishwashing liquid is tough on grease and staining foods. However it smells amazing and feels even better on your hands after washing the dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.