BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kathie R.
Berea, KY
I love Dawn. It works great on dirty, greasy dishes as well as greasy spots on clothes. I like this because it helps keep your hand soft too.
Melyne A.
New Haven , CT
Soft hand, I don't hav to be scare about my nail break, cleaning with a final brilliant touch. Jus a few drops and wash a bunch up dinnerware
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love the smell. I love how it makes my hands soft but cleans my dishes. And my Nanna used to use dawn. And it cleans wildlife from oil spills
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
Love how good it smells it makes washing dishes not feel like a chore lol
It also leaves my hands soft and not dry like other dish detergents
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jesica S.
This product does work! My hands are shot from work and home and this is like a face mask for them whenever I do dishes! The scent is a plus
Iris P.
This is the best dish soap around. It cleans everything really well and smells great! And the best part is that it doesn't dry my hands out!
Gabrielle G.
Joplin , Mo
I love that dawn made this more moisturizing because my hands get very pruny after washing dishes and then become very dry and this does help
Jessica O.
I like washing my dishes with the soap. Really good smell and don't have to use a lot to clean my dishes. Also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Cassandra C.
It actually works to help your hands not be so dry when doing dishes. I still use lotion after, but I notice with this soap it's not as bad.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.