BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Winnie M.
Winnie M.
Can't say enough about this brand in general! But I rotate between scents every few months and right now this is the one I have at my sink.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Dawn is a good cleaner I like using it, it gets the job done it cleans well come some good and makes my dishes and other things smell good
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Bridgeton , NJ
This product leaves my hands feeling so awesome and great I just love the smell and it leaves my dishes sparkling clean every single time
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
I love Dawn hand renewal detergent it leaves your dishes smelling very good and not greasy at all, and it also leaves my hands very soft.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This smells great and does an excellent job of washing dishes. It also does a great job of getting greasy stains out of clothing as well.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
This stuff works great! I love the smell and it gets really sudsy, which makes washing dishes really easy. My family prefers to wash dishes by hand rather than by dishwasher, so we have to have a good dish soap. A dish soap and hand soap all in one is perfect for us. My hands really have been softer ever since I started using this. The whole Hand Renewal line is great, but this is definitely my favorite scent.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
This soap is very very gentle, smells good, is cheap, fights grease and I end up using less on my dishes because it works in small amounts
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sumter, SC
I really like how this one cleans, I love the way it smells and it never dries my hands out after washing dishes. The smell is amazing!!
Josie H.
Josie H.
Gets the job done for dish cleaning as well as hand cleaning. Has a great scent and soft feel after using for a wash! Love this product.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Metairie, LA
Just purchased this one on yesterday and it smells wonderful. I really like all the Dawn dish soap. They are very reasonable price wise.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.