Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA

My hands feel soooo soft after using this soap to do the dishes. We keep it in a hand dispenser as well as a dish soap dispenser! It smells great and works well to use on the dishes themselves, obviously. I would totally recommend this to others and also would buy again.
Norma E.
Norma E.
Parlier, CA

My favorite of them all, it leaves your hands smelling so good and feeling so soft after each use
Jazzmine D.
Jazzmine D.
Lockbourne, OH

Tough on grime but easy on the skin. It smells great. Gets the dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. Best dish soap I've come across.
Janette H.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA

I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA

It gets the job done, and seems to last (or I just don't do dishes often enough). No complaints with the product.
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL

Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I did not think any product could top the original Dawn until I tried the Hand Renewal with Olay. It is a bit more than the original stuff, but as dry as my hands stay, it's worth it. I love the smell, you can really tell it's pomegranate. I would definitely recommend this.
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO

Dawn is just a miracle product. No other dish soap that I've used can compare to Dawn's grease-cutting power. I feel like I go through a bottle of anything else so quickly because I have to use more. I was skeptical about the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay because -- dish soap and lotion? Aren't they polar opposites? How could dish soap soften my hands? More importantly, how can anything with lotion involved cut through grease and food like my Dawn does? Well somehow it does. I find that this works as well as the original blue Dawn with a nice smell -- and it softens my hands!!!
Osiris P.
Osiris P.
Federal Way

Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.