Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
maria o.
maria o.

I love smell. Don't love how my hands feel after using this on dishes. They leave my hands feeling like I put too much lotion, and kinda oily.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Jackson, MI

I really love this soap. It is sold just about everywhere. It is not that expensive. It does do what it says. it still has the power of dawn. The smell is amazing! It lingers on your skin and makes your hands feel so soft and not all dried out from doing dishes. Which is nice from a soap. I have repurchased.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

Dawn dish detergent is one of the best dish detergents you can buy. It price but it is a good value for you money. I purchase this product from my local grocery store. This product never disappoints me and I would always purchase this product If I can afford.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

Dawn, as always, never fails to clean my dishes. It's a great dish soap that smells amazing and does a really good job at cleaning grease
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Cartersville, GA

I really like this brand of soap. its really great, i trust it, kinda pricey, but its worth it. it smells really nice, and its really effective. it keeps your hand nice if you wash without gloves on. I buy this all the time.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA

Has a great smell, and also is very effective on getting dishes very clean and shiney, and very gentle on hands and also makes them very soft.
Krizza M.
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA

I am allegic to harsh soap but this Dawn with olay is great it doesn't harm my hands when i do the dishes. I only buy them when they have coupons and stock up. This smells good too! its great on grease but gentle on hands..
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA

I like the Dawn with Olay in it. I used this when I made my own sugar scrubs for Christmas presents. Smells nice and leaves hands clean and smooth
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA

So I actually bought this as part of a DIY gift for Christmas that I found on pintrest. Pretty much you mix this with sugar and you have a nice sugar scrub. Shh don't tell anyone it was that easy hehe. Anyways this stuff smells so good and doesn't dry out your hands. I cannot believe I am washing dishes with it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.