Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR

Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Leslie I.
Leslie I.

We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Mea G.
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX

I rarely use this but when I have to hand wash anything this is my go to. The scent is pleasant
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Stevens Point, WI

Just like all other dish soaps it cleans my dishes with the right scrub technique. Smells great
Luna D.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ

This is just a personal favorite. All the dawn products are amazing and leave your dishes clean
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

The pomegranate scent smells wonderdul. This product leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI

Works very well to cut grease and leaves dishes very clean, and hands super soft!
Smells great.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Linn, MO

One of my favorite scents from Dawn. It doesn't overly dry your hands and gets them very clean.
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN

Smells soooo good and doesn't make my hands all dry plus it's works just like normal dawn would
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.