Add a Photo

CJ H.
San Manuel, AZ
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: Plus
My hands are still thanking me for this purchase. It doesn't chip my nail polish and it doesn't give me dry ashy skin afterwords. loves it
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Atwater, CA
Oct. 28, 2016, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
oh my goodness! I LOVE the smell of this dish soap and it leave my hands so soft! this dish soap also lasts forever! cheaper soaps runs out quickly because they dont get the job done. a squirt of this soap can wash a full sink of dishes
highly recommend
Krista P.
Krista P.
Ocala, FL
I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
I love that it keeps my hands from cracking since I do dishes by hand. Overall great product and smells good too.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Smells really good and does a bang up job of getting grease and grime up without doing a lot of damage to your skin
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT
Nov. 22, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Cleans my dishes without drying my hands, it was a godsend when I had to handwash all my dishes when my machine broke.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Dawn soap it always smells so good and it not only cleans my dishes but this leaves my hands feeling soft and does not dry out my hands and it also prevents them from cracking.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
April 27, 2015, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Scent
It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.