Add a Photo

Photos (19)
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC

This is not only good for your dishes but your hands too. They are on special too.
Erin R.
Erin R.

I used this product after reading some reviews and after finding out that other dish washers where drying out my hands. I love to wash my hands I'm OCD when it comes to having dirty hands. and washing disnes not only wrecks havack on your hands but your nails. the only people with wrinkly hands n bad nails is swimmers. anywho this soap saved my hands from the yrs of abuse without it. I love the smell and love the soap it might not clean the dishes as affectively as my hands but what evers
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the only dish washing liquid I have used for the past 2 years! So soft on my hands and I love the smell!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

I love any kind of Dawn soap, but this is definitely my favorite! It leaves my hands even softer after washing dishes. It's like washing your hands and putting on lotion but only in one step! I love it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing , MI

Soft and gentle on the hands and a great scent leaving the dishes cleaner than ever!
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
Seattle, WA

I love this dishwashing liquid! It gets the job done with just a small amount of liquid. And the scent is lovely, much better than the bargain brands I've been buying. I can't tell if it is actually making my hands softer, but it's not making them any drier!
maritza g.
maritza g.

Amazing scent. Its affordable and great on the hands. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ocala, FL

This dish soap leaves my hands soft and smells better then other dish soaps I have used. By far my favorite dish soap!
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

Smells great, washes great, soft hands, variety, found smaller bottles at my local dollar tree so it's affordable and great quality i love the stuff!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.