BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love the smell and how soft it makes my hands feel after. This works pretty well on stubborn spots but I feel like you have to use a little more
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC
I love this product! We regularly use it in my household! I love this product and it makes my hands surprisingly softer which is an added bonus!
Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
It's good. Smells great and really nice on the hands, but it doesn't clean like the original blue does. Of course, nothing works like blue Dawn.
Jennifer A.
I love this soap. It really goes easy on the hands. It is true when it says hand renewal since it leaves the hands soft. The smell is also nice.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX
Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Audrey I.
Gentle on my hands but not very effective. I live the scent. I actually have this soap in my kitchen, my hands dry fast so this soap helps a bit.
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA
I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a good detergent. It cleans dishes well and is easy to put into a dispenser. It doesn't harm your hand or dishes and smells pretty great.
Christine B.
Jamestown, OH
My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.