Add a Photo

Photos (13)
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

The pomegranate scent smells wonderdul. This product leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI

Works very well to cut grease and leaves dishes very clean, and hands super soft!
Smells great.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Linn, MO

One of my favorite scents from Dawn. It doesn't overly dry your hands and gets them very clean.
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN

Smells soooo good and doesn't make my hands all dry plus it's works just like normal dawn would
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Odessa, TX

Love the way it smells and leaves dishes looking extra clean and fresh.removes oil really good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR

I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS

I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL

I love this dawn soap because other than washing my dishes it also helps my hands not get ugly
Christina F.
Christina F.

Great dish washing liquid. Cleans the dishes and keeps my hands from drying out after washing.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.