BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Barbara S.
Nice scent and does not dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes for a long period of time. Cleans dishes well and you dont need to use a lot.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Rachael L.
Dawn Hand Renewal is amazing!! I wash dishes a lot with a family of 4 and this just seems to help so much. My hands do not dry out near as bad.
Cassie L.
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. I feel like the bottle last for a really long time. I don't have to use a lot to get my dishes clean
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
This product gets all the dishes clean without drying up your hands like most other dish soap. It gets the grease off all dishes effortlessly .
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love this brand and it helps my hands from drying out from washing dishes. It never leaves any gunk on the dishes and they are never cloudy.
Kim H.
Baltimore
I’m always doing dishes and so I chose to give this a try and it actually helps a lot so it’s a winner for me, I still hate doing dishes though
Kathie R.
Berea, KY
I love Dawn. It works great on dirty, greasy dishes as well as greasy spots on clothes. I like this because it helps keep your hand soft too.
Christina B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I love how it feels on your hands after you get done washing your dishes and how it doesnt leave them all gross
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.