BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mandy J.
Hemet , CA
This dish soap is great because a little goes a long way, it makes the dishes very clean, and it's not too soapy to where you are washing the cups for a long time.
Katie G.
Vonore
Awesome product and cuts grease and grime while moisturizing your hands. Works well and makes lots of bubbles without having to use a large amount of the product.
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
Dawn works great with all kitchen problems!!! Takes care of stuck on food with such ease. Makes your hands feel so soft even after 30 min of cleaning kitchen. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Ariana S.
Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
One of the few dishwashing soaps I use. It's a good value not pricey and it leaves the plates nice and clean it smells really good and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well l.
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash is my favorite. I love the soft feeling my hands have after using and of course dawn is the clean queen.
Elzanne W.
Asheville, NC
Such a wonderful product, cleans dishes very well even with stuck on food. Having to wash more than a load of dishes no longer dries out my hands with this soap either.
Carley B.
Orange Beach, AL
I have quite a few dishes that I have to hand wash, so this is a lifesaving product for me. You know a soap is good when your hands feel better after washing dishes than they did before you started.
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
Dawn has always been my go to for dish washing, but this one is my favorite. I'm constantly washing bottles and different pans/utensils that I don't want in the dishwasher and this soap honestly has saved my hands. I was getting to dried out from being in the water all the time my hands were actually cracking open and bleeding. Once we switched I have had no issues, so thank you Dawn! Oh and you can't beat the smellđź’ž
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.