BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
Dawn has always been my go to for dish washing, but this one is my favorite. I'm constantly washing bottles and different pans/utensils that I don't want in the dishwasher and this soap honestly has saved my hands. I was getting to dried out from being in the water all the time my hands were actually cracking open and bleeding. Once we switched I have had no issues, so thank you Dawn! Oh and you can't beat the smellūüíě
Elzanne W.
Elzanne W.
Asheville, NC
Such a wonderful product, cleans dishes very well even with stuck on food. Having to wash more than a load of dishes no longer dries out my hands with this soap either.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash is my favorite. I love the soft feeling my hands have after using and of course dawn is the clean queen.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
I bought this while on sale and I LOVE IT! i have been using ajax (34oz) for at least 3 years because it was inexpensive and i thought that it would be better than the great value brand. i have found that i have had the 18oz bottle of dawn longer than i would the 34oz ajax (i always end up buying 2 a month) the added bonus is that this really is gentle on the hands and smells great. i am switching.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
I love this dish soap! It's a nice quality and it works very well getting dishes clean. My hands feel soft after each use and has a nice fragrance to it.
nicole m.
nicole m.
Union city, CA
This soap smells really good, when I'm done doing dishes my hands actually feel soft not wrinkly either. It is phosphate free. I overall love the product
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
This is the best dishwashing liquid. It's not rough on your hands. Bubbles stay longer in the sink. I love the scent too. Makes doing dishes much better.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Norwood, OH
This is better than most dish soaps. Keeps my hands feeling hydrated and smooth even after doing dishes for hours! And it's so easy to find in stores :)
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair is so smooth while smelling great washing the dishes they come out spotless. No greasy residue left behind. Because you know some of those dishes kitty go in the dishwasher like your China or your crystal wine glasses or just your cheap plastic water bottles.
Arden M.
Arden M.
This is Dawn. It's the best. Nothing compares. I have never been disappointed. It suds quickly and cuts the grease with ease. My hands feel wonderful after doing dishes and I love the smell.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.