BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
starr s.
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have eczema so when I use the dawn Olay dish soap it keeps my hand very soft and keeps my hands so they don't get all dryer out and cleans my dishes well love it.
Iris P.
Iris P.
This is the best dish soap around. It cleans everything really well and smells great! And the best part is that it doesn't dry my hands out!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
We all hate that pruned finger feeling we get after washing dishes. Though this product doesn't prevent that it makes it much more bearable.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Granite Falls, NC
My absolute FAVORITE! This dawn smells amazing and my hands are so soft. Dawn has always been my favorite brand but this is one is the best!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
New Castle, IN
Absolutely love this brand! I go to my local grocery store and buy this brand of dish soap. Some would say it's pricey but if you have dry hands that crack after washing dishes I highly recommend this.
Heatherr C.
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
The best dish soap ever it actually doesn't dry your hands out . My hands are soft and super clean after I wash dishes plus smells amazing !
Erica S.
Erica S.
My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
The ONLY dish soap i buy. Great sales on it and coupons too. I have dry hands to begin with and this helps so they don't become even dryer.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the hand renewal formula by Dawn. It smells amazing and your hands are so soft afterwards. More importantly it thoroughly cleans dishes
Winnie M.
Winnie M.
Can't say enough about this brand in general! But I rotate between scents every few months and right now this is the one I have at my sink.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.