Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mobile, AL

Leaves your hands soft and your dishes clean. Eliminates grease and has a nice scent. It's great.
francine s.
francine s.

I love the smell of it as well that it keeps my hands soft and my kids like the different colors.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX

I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite. Im alergic to a lot of soaps. This one i can use and it makes my hands soft
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mansfield, MO

I like the smell and feel of this product it gets the dishes clean without drying out your hands
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA

I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI

I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR

Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.