Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
I love the scent on this soap! It's the only thing that I have been using recently. It washes my dishes amazingly and doesn't dry out my hands!
Narda D.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Best dish soap out there!Don't think i'd ever change it for a different one. Always have the best scent and they are the softest for your hand and literally clean up everything and anything you can think of. Great for keeping my makeup brushes and sponges clean
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Feb. 13, 2015, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Scent
This soap is okay. It smells real nice and does not dry out my hands but I feel like I have to use more of it to get the dishes clean. I usually use Meyers but my hands have been really dry so I picked up this Dawn detergent. Think I may go back to the other soap and use lotion after!
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
Not only does this soap do the job of cleaning my dishes but it is very gentle on my hands and leaves them super soft and clean. The cost is very affordable.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
Nov. 21, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Dish washing Liquid Pomegranate Splash want to soften your hands while doing the dishes? Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Dish washing Liquid Pomegranate Splash is what you need. It does a great job in keeping your hands soft and moisturized. Give it a try even if you just use dish washing liquid very little it will help your hands.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Redford, MI
This is a great product if you have to hand wash alllll your dishes without a dishwasher it truly does help prevent dry cracked skin. I love it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
March 17, 2015, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Scent Pink
My favorite out of all other Dawn dish soaps. Though, it still does leave my hand dry after washing dishes but not as bad as others would. Like others, this does smell really good; give it a try, you guys!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Smells great. Works great. Gentle on hands. Seriously best soap ever! Most dish soap dries my hands out like crazy and this is the only soap that hasn't done that! Will definitely repurchase
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.