BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashli P.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Love the Dawn with the Olay. Doesn't dry my hands out and still cuts through that grease and grim. I'm always stocked up on Dawn.
Heather P.
Heather P.
We normally buy the original dawn the blue one but when this stuff came out I wanted to try it because I get extremely dry hands where they crack and bleed. This soap helps keep my hands from bleeding and it smells good too.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn hand renewal is great for your dishes as the grease and food just slide off but it will not dry out your hands while using.
Dessanaya S.
Dessanaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my kitchen soap since it was released. It cleans the dishes, gets the stuck on food, and doesn't dry out my hands.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love the fact that this doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes. Normally I have to apply lotion, this skips that step.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Huntington, TX
This product has such a great scent and easily washes off gross dishes.it leaves my hands feeling so soft after washing dishes
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
Keeps my hands soft while cleaning dishes effectively. The scents are wonferful. Also very affordable. Even for the big bottle
Betty O.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I have very dry skin and this actually makes my hands softer! I was impressed with how well it works. I highly recommend this.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.