BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca
7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Domineshia M.
Duncanville, TX
Ladies I think this was the best product they could of ever came up with! Washing dishes use to always leave my harsh and pruney. Problem solved!
Juli S.
Arcadia, CA
I do a lot of dishes, which can be very drying to the skin. this product helps. Some other brands I've used cause my hands to be dry and cracked.
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a good detergent. It cleans dishes well and is easy to put into a dispenser. It doesn't harm your hand or dishes and smells pretty great.
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Alyssa R.
This gets all the grime off my dishes and really helps me out since I don't have a dishwasher. It has a lovely smell and leaves my hands soft.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Love the way it smells and makes my hands feel nice. My mom likes this one too and got me hooked on it. Does a good job at cleaning dishes too
Barbara S.
Nice scent and does not dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes for a long period of time. Cleans dishes well and you dont need to use a lot.
Miriam R.
My whole family is full of plumbers - the only soap we use is Dawn. I like the hand renewal because it smells nice, and seems gentler on hands.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.