BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
One of the few dishwashing soaps I use. It's a good value not pricey and it leaves the plates nice and clean it smells really good and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well l.
Tricia V.
Tricia V.
Westover, WV
I love this dish detergent. My hands tend to get dry easily and I believe this helps to protect them from that. Other dish liquids dry my hands out terribly, and it's impossible to keep them moisturized.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Haslett, MI
Very moisturizing. Cleans well, all grease and oil gone quickly. The moisturizing part makes a huge difference, I will buy this over all other soaps forever.
Deavona F.
Deavona F.
VICTORVILLE, CA
I love this one the smells are great this one leaves ur hands feeling smooth. Its not too rough like someother products for ur slin. The price is affordable.
Blair C.
Blair C.
I love this dawn dishwashing liquid. It has the best smell and it also doesn't leave your hands feeling dry when you finish washing dishes. Love this stuff!!
Joclyn A.
Joclyn A.
Dawn hand renewal with olay is the best dish soap my hand tend to dry and crack. Specially in winter but this is best dont crack at all when i wash my dishes
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love Dawn products. They really do help keep grease off dishes even after washing my pots and pans. I also use some of the scented ones to make body scrubs
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
This gets my dishes clean and smells great. A product I have purchased many times and will again. It works and smells great. What more can you ask out of soap?
Sam E.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Carley B.
Carley B.
Orange Beach, AL
I have quite a few dishes that I have to hand wash, so this is a lifesaving product for me. You know a soap is good when your hands feel better after washing dishes than they did before you started.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.