Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

I live dawn dish soap and how well it works on grease but I feel like the Olay ones do not clean quite as well. Sometimes I feel like it leaves a film on the dishes. I will be sticking to the original dawn
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA

Love this product. I could buy a bottle and it will last me months. And it's leave me skin feeling good and smells really incredible for it being a dish soap.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

This stuff does a great job getting my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry. It also smells fantastic and keeps my moisturized. Not much else to say. A bit pricey (I usually buy at shoprite), but I'll probably continue to buy (or at least when it's on sale)
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Roxboro, NC

This Dawn definitely helps get dishes clean while protecting your hands. After washing the dishes, your hands feel soft.
Gennett M.
Gennett M.

The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
pam.brink
pam.brink

I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

This product diminishes the grease from your plates and when you're done washing your plates you're left with smooth "baby-hands" instead of the usual "crocodile- paws" after you're done washing the dishes. So I will most definitely keep buying this product!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I love this product. It leaves my hands feeling very soft and I love the scent as well.
Darius H.
Darius H.
Kannapolis , NC

Amazing product!! I love how my hands feel after washing dishes with this dish detergent. Amazing scent!! I recommend Dawn dish detergent to anybody.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA

This product really does make your hands soft. great product if you wash dishes by hand a lot.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.