BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Allison F.
Feels and smells amazing. keeps my hands feeling clean while washing the dishes. my dishes always look perfect after washing. very good value.
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
I wash dishes all the time but I haven't seen a difference. My hands seem to dry out no matter what. Three stars because the soap works decent
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA
Has a great smell, and also is very effective on getting dishes very clean and shiney, and very gentle on hands and also makes them very soft.
maly x.
Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL
Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Love the way it smells and makes my hands feel nice. My mom likes this one too and got me hooked on it. Does a good job at cleaning dishes too
Dee Y.
I love the scent on this soap! It's the only thing that I have been using recently. It washes my dishes amazingly and doesn't dry out my hands!
Karlee C.
Saint Paul, MN
I wash dishes by hand a lot so this one cleaning my dishes and renewing my hands is a plus! Instead of drying my hands out, it nourishes them!
Christine B.
Jamestown, OH
My favorite dish soap ever. Keeps my hands from drying out like a lot of other soaps. I'm not sure if I would ever switch to a different brand.
zaika l.
Merced, CA
This dishwashing liquid is a nice one that is occasionally difficult to find. It makes my hands softer and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.