Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mansfield, MO

I like the smell and feel of this product it gets the dishes clean without drying out your hands
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA

I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI

I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR

Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Leslie I.
Leslie I.

We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Mea G.
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX

I rarely use this but when I have to hand wash anything this is my go to. The scent is pleasant
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Stevens Point, WI

Just like all other dish soaps it cleans my dishes with the right scrub technique. Smells great
Luna D.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ

This is just a personal favorite. All the dawn products are amazing and leave your dishes clean
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.