BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mackenzie L.
Looove this dishwashing liquid! It's so great and smells so wonderful. I love how it's good for not washing jut your dishes but your hands too!
Kim H.
Baltimore
I’m always doing dishes and so I chose to give this a try and it actually helps a lot so it’s a winner for me, I still hate doing dishes though
Erica S.
Terrytown, LA
I love dawn! I don't trust any other brand the get my dishes clean! I love this product because gets my dishes cleaned without drying my hands!
maria o.
I love smell. Don't love how my hands feel after using this on dishes. They leave my hands feeling like I put too much lotion, and kinda oily.
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
Love how soft my hands are after washing with this soap, it removes the grease and does the job of regular dawn without the damage to my hands.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Eleea D.
I love how gentle & effective this dish soap is. It's the most gentle on my hands but, does a great job & removing grease & stuck on old food!
Bailey H.
Santa Rosa, CA
The Olay lotion/moisturizers in this dish soap are great! You can wash dishes all day and your hands feel moisturized and the scent is amazing
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Love the way it smells and makes my hands feel nice. My mom likes this one too and got me hooked on it. Does a good job at cleaning dishes too
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.