BY DAWN #21 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This is honestly the only hand soap that I buy these days! The scent is great and I love that it softens your hands as your washing your dishes!
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I love Dawn Dish Soap. Dish soap always dries and cracks my hands, but the hand renewal leaves my hands feeling soft. Plus it works well on the dishes.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
This product always leaves my hands feeling super soft . The dishes are always shiny clean and smell great . I love that it isn’t a super soapy smell .
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Love this for washing dishes and makes my hands soft where I feel like I don't have to re wash my hands with my normal hand soap. I really enjoy this.
Sonia H.
You can make a hand scrub, using some Dawn ultra renewal, sugar, then mix together. Use on your hands and rub, rinse and your hands will be so soft.
Marta A.
This stuff is amazing when it comes to cleaning your dishes and great for your hands. its strong enough for the dishes but soft enough for your hands.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This is great for cleaning dishes and for not drying out hands. It cuts thru grease and doesnt damage skin. It also smells good and isnt a strong scent
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Gets the dishes clean and leaves your hands feeling soft after use. Nice scent and not harsh on your skin. Good value. I would recommend this product.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Smells amazing and cleans dishes well. I don't know if it truly renews my hands, but I do notice that my hands are not dried out after washing dishes.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Loved this brand. Only bought it with a coupon but I got a blueberry scented one and it smelled like blueberry yogurt. Yum!! It’s a very effective soap
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.