Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
Love this because it doesn't dry out my hands like many other dish soaps. It also smells really great. My skin gets very dry easily and this really helps make dish washing a more joyful experience :)
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
I really like this soap because I feel it gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands from drying out. I see this soap at the Dollar Store on a pretty regular basis and pick up a bottle or two when it's in stock.
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this soap! I have terribly dry hands and this doesn't make them feel any worse. It is quite moisturizing for a dish soap and the smell is so nice!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Ocala, FL
I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
erica d.
erica d.
Oct. 29, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Plus
loveeeeeee this product the scent is great and yes it does leave my hands so smooth and the soap aint watery which I love
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Mastic, NY
Nov. 22, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Excellent product and love that it is gentle on my hands. Great idea for dawn and olay to team up. It's a win win
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kennesaw
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
After hand washing dishes because my dishwasher went out, my hands were silky smooth and smelled wonderful. The dawn removed all of the stuck on food that was on my dishes without too much scrubbing.
Laurie J.
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI
It is a nice scent! Doesn't make dishes smell flowery! Keeps my hands soft! The boys don't mind using it!
Frankie H.
Frankie H.
Cayce, SC
I love this dish soap. It's not my number 1 favorite but it's up there. The smell is nice and the feeling is also very nice. Sometimes I even used it as a hand soap instead of a dish Soap. Lol. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
this is DEfinitely my favorite brand and sent of dish soap, it has a light scent that is nice, and doesnt leave the scent on the dishes like alot of other brands have done in the past. My hands also dry out and crack with other soaps and i do not have that probelm with this soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.