BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love using this when washing my dishes! I have used other brands, and this does help keep your hands feeling soft. It is affordable and smells great, I recommend this product!
Erika H.
Seffner, FL
My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Mandee C.
Spring Arbor
I've never had issues with this! Always gets the job done right and gets the dishes shining bright! The Olay in the soap helps to keep my hands from cracking too!! It's wonderful
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
I love how this dish soap is great for your hands and for washing dishes! It leaves my hands soft rather than squeaky which is very good for keeping your hands from drying out!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm not sure that I see the hand renewal, however it smells very good, it is priced right, and a little goes a long way in keeping dishes (and make up brushes and etc.) clean.
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
Love this. My hands get so dry in the winter and this is the only dish soap I use. Leaves dished super clean and my hands feeling good! Dawn is a trusted brand in our family!
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap makes my hands feel so good while I'm doing dishes. It also smells heavenly. It works tough on grease and it gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend this soap.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is my favorite dish soap. It doesn't dry out your hand but it still gets dishes clean and breaks up grease like a charm. I just wish they'd bring back the purple one
Alicia O.
Bacliff, TX
I have to use the hand renewal otherwise my hands start peeling then they just don't look feminine. It works really well cleaning my dishes since I have to wash by hand. You can buy with different scents to change it up too.
Amanda W.
This is great if you find yourself constantly hand washing dishes. It not only cleans the dishes. But, it also helps your hands stay moisturized. I would recommend this.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.