Add a Photo

Photos (19)
bree m.
bree m.
Phenix City, AL

smells great, gentle on skin, cleans dishes well, leaves glass looking new, affordable, good quality,found at most walmarts or dollar generals
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Keeps your hands so smooth & soft, all just while doing your daily chore of dishes. Amazing.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN

I love this product. It leaves my hands feeling very soft and I love the scent as well.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

This is a great dish soap. we always have bottle of some name brand dish soap under the kitchen sink at all times. This is found quite often. It smells great and cuts grease and works well
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I love the smell and it leaves you hands soft after washing dishes. It works great on all dishes and all food and grease from pans and other dishes. This brand also helps keep my hands from drying out with the Olay included in the dish soap.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This product really does help and leave your hands soft. It's great on grease too. I've been using Dawn for about 5 years.
Ia V.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC

I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Kayz L.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA

It makes my hands so soft! It doesnt make my hands too dry when i wash our plates! And the smell is so nice too!
Sonia H.

You can make a hand scrub, using some Dawn ultra renewal, sugar, then mix together. Use on your hands and rub, rinse and your hands will be so soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.