BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Katie G.
Katie G.
Vonore
Awesome product and cuts grease and grime while moisturizing your hands. Works well and makes lots of bubbles without having to use a large amount of the product.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
This is my favorite dawn makes your hands so smooth after doing the dishes smelled amazing I've never seen dish soap quite like this I would recommend to everyone
Karlie P.
Karlie P.
I love the smell and the way it makes my hands feel but it doesn't seem to do as great of a job as the originally soap. I purchased at Walmart and did use it all
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
Dawn works great with all kitchen problems!!! Takes care of stuck on food with such ease. Makes your hands feel so soft even after 30 min of cleaning kitchen. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Arina I.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and makes my hands feel super soft. Its not too pricey and it is definitely worth it! It cleans dishes really well too.
Leila J.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Kourtnie W.
Kourtnie W.
San Antonio
I refuse to use any other dish soap.  This brand keeps my hands from drying out and the scent is not too strong but doesn't smell like strong soap.
LaToya B.
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
Hand renewal is our favorite kind of dish soap. It smells amazing and it doesn't dry out your hands while you're washing dishes. It's extremely effective in breaking up gunk and a little bit goes a long way.
Ceca A.
Ceca A.
Brainerd
Gets so much grime off dishes; and added bonus it smells great and leaves my skin so soft. I buy this product at Target. Super effective and never disappoints!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
One of the few dishwashing soaps I use. It's a good value not pricey and it leaves the plates nice and clean it smells really good and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well l.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.