BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff is one of the best smelling dish detergents around. I love how it makes my hands feel but am skeptical about how well it kills germs.
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jessica H.
New Braunfels, TX
Does not dry out your skin. I use very hot water when I wash dishes by hand and this soap helps keep them from cracking. Plus is smells so good!
Beth
Nothing cuts grease or cleans better than dawn and this particular kind is much gentler on hands than traditional. Nice scent and very effective.
Haley R.
Love this with olay. Doesn't dry my hands at all. Smells great and cleans my dishes well. Even the caked on grime comes off. I got it at Walmart.
Kim E.
Durham, NC
Dawn has always been a good product and now you can help keep your hands soft by using it . I wash dishes all the time and this really is great.
Abbey K.
Mason
I like how soft this product makes my hand. It's nice to feel moisturized after doin the dishes, instead of feeling dried out. Highly recommend!!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This is soo lovely. It smells nice and when I use this washing dishes just isn't as bad. Not to mention, I am kind of a sucker because its pink.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Robin Y.
This is a great product if you have to hand wash alllll your dishes without a dishwasher it truly does help prevent dry cracked skin. I love it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.