Add a Photo

#30 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Amy G.
Amy G.

Dawn makes the best dish washing soap on the market hands down. This particular sent smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands and obviously it cleans good .
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York

Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH

I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL

OKAY, BY FAR MY FAVORITE DISH SOAP TO USE. I WANT to clean dishes when I have this soap. This kind don't dry out my hands and leaves them smelling GREAT. always always recommend to anyone looking at dish soaps in the stores.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
member-38b9bdb0a
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT

Super soft on hands. My skin is notorious for being destroyed by dish cleaning and this was a pleasant surprise. Still cleans with the same power as traditional Dawn, but the extra moisturizers make all the difference. I'd highly recommend this product.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

Cleans my dishes without drying my hands, it was a godsend when I had to handwash all my dishes when my machine broke.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.

I fell in love with this dishsoap i know weird but this is the best out there gets the yuckiest of grimes off dishes pots pans and leaves hands feeling gteat you wont regret the extra dollars for this great product #dawn #dishsoap
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Mansfield, MO

I like the smell and feel of this product it gets the dishes clean without drying out your hands
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.