BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alyssa B.
Great to clean your makeup brushes since it's not too harsh and will give a little moisture to the bristles. It's great to clean the dishes too, of course lol. It's def a 2 for 1!
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
I love that this dishwashing liquid is not only good for cleaning the dishes, but it also is good for softening the hands. I love the scents in this range, and it is great because I love the Olay skin care brand, also. I was originally attracted to this soap, because I noticed the claim "hand renewal" on the bottle, and I am crazy about having my hands as soft as possible at all times, so that claim really stuck out and intrigued me. I definitely think that it stuck to this claim and did not dry out or irritate my hands in the way that other dishwashing soaps do sometimes. I really enjoyed this soap!
Mandee C.
Spring Arbor
I've never had issues with this! Always gets the job done right and gets the dishes shining bright! The Olay in the soap helps to keep my hands from cracking too!! It's wonderful
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this for years because I see nothing wrong it and have no reason to try anything else. Smells great, keeps my dishes clean, and my hands stay soft. Done and done!
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love using this when washing my dishes! I have used other brands, and this does help keep your hands feeling soft. It is affordable and smells great, I recommend this product!
Erika H.
Seffner, FL
My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
I love how this dish soap is great for your hands and for washing dishes! It leaves my hands soft rather than squeaky which is very good for keeping your hands from drying out!
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
Love this. My hands get so dry in the winter and this is the only dish soap I use. Leaves dished super clean and my hands feeling good! Dawn is a trusted brand in our family!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm not sure that I see the hand renewal, however it smells very good, it is priced right, and a little goes a long way in keeping dishes (and make up brushes and etc.) clean.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap makes my hands feel so good while I'm doing dishes. It also smells heavenly. It works tough on grease and it gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend this soap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.