Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Lara O.
Lara O.

I love the olay and dawn collaboration. This product it a no brainier go to. I grab it every time!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA

Great scent!! Leaves hands smooth after use. Great scent and does a great job when washing dishes.
Canty M.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC

I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Marion, IA

I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super soft. It also does a good job cleaning dishes (:
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD

This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
Love this dish soap! Smells so good and does its job very well! Also it doesn't dry out your hands
Cierra K.
Cierra K.

I love everything Dawn, this one not only smells fantastic, but it leaves your hands feeling great
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This smells so good and really keeps your skin soft. I use it to wash dishes and to wash my hands!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Morris Chapel, TN

Not only good for dishes it also makes a great sugar scrub that leaves your hands feeling amazing
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.