BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Raquell G.
Raquell G.
Arizona
This product smells great but after doing the dishes my hands feel super dry and they itch! I don't know if it the product or not but it's very time I use this product
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Dawn is an amazing dish soap , an the dawn with the lotion added is amazing what more could you ask for? Do your dishes an once your done your hands are left soo soft.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am often washing dishes, I love washing my dishes with this so because my hands do not get dried out. I feel like after I wash the dishes I have just applied lotion to my hands. Dry hands from washing dishes is horrible
Magdeley D.
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Best dish soap hands down! Love the way is smells and of coarse the way it cleans my dishes. This soap is so soft on your hands no need for lotion after doing dishes!
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Republic, MO
This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft. After having your hands in water for a period of time they can feel rough and dry but this soap keeps that from happening. I would definitely recommend this!
Viviana N.
Viviana N.
I feel like everytime I use this dishwashing soup my hands don't end up feeling rough and dry. I also think my dishes a nicely cleaned and it also smells really good
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Smells fantastic and makes my hands very soft. It does a great job on the dishes too and gets them clean. No water spots on the dishes either. Good value and great product!
Katlyn A.
Katlyn A.
Lewis Center
10/10 bought a small bottle to take to college with me and it smells great and a little happens to spread a long way. almost a year and I've barely use half a bottle
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, cleans my dishes thoroughly, and leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards. It is a bit pricier than other dish soaps but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
I have gone for the dawn pomegranate dish soap for years. I like the feel and the smell and the way it looks in my soap jar. It does a good job on the dishes and my hands. I purchase at whatever grocery store I'm at!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.