Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Canty M.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC

I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Marion, IA

I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super soft. It also does a good job cleaning dishes (:
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD

This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
Love this dish soap! Smells so good and does its job very well! Also it doesn't dry out your hands
Cierra K.
Cierra K.

I love everything Dawn, this one not only smells fantastic, but it leaves your hands feeling great
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

This is moisturizing and smells great. Makes my hands so soft and doesn't dry out my acrylic nails
Misty R.
Misty R.
Morris Chapel, TN

Not only good for dishes it also makes a great sugar scrub that leaves your hands feeling amazing
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Best soap. Great quality. Amazing amount! Very good and lasts long. Works amazing and smells good
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

By far the best love the smell of the pomegranate keeps hand smooth instead of that crackyou skin
Norma E.
Norma E.
Parlier, CA

My favorite of them all, it leaves your hands smelling so good and feeling so soft after each use
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.