Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kent, OH

This doesn't dry out hands or anything else to the skin. It washes well and I love the scent
Laurie J.
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI

It is a nice scent! Doesn't make dishes smell flowery! Keeps my hands soft! The boys don't mind using it!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Tuttle, OK

Smells really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's another use for this hand soap. get a jar or some type of container. Fill jar/container almost all the way to the top with the dish soap. Fill the rest of the jar with sugar. And voila! Sugar hand scrub! (Add more sugar if you would like)
Emily F.
Emily F.

Great product. Smells nice, especially with the new scents the have out now and keeps my hands soft and smooth
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca

7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Liana R.
Liana R.

I use this obviously for dishwashing but it also doubles up as a makeup brush cleaner! It leaves my hands soft, dishes washed and brushes cleaned.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this item. It is so worth the extra price, it does not dry out your hands as much as regular dish soap does and it has a strong enough scent were you can smell it, but not strong enough were it clings to your dishes making you feel that you have not rinsed them thoroughly enough.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I like dawn soap it works pretty good I have the light purple colored one right now and it works really good
Ria M.
Ria M.

My hands felt great when I used to handwash dishes! Works on getting grease off and doesn't leave streaking on dishes.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA

I love dawn dish washing liquid, but when you add okay to it, it's amazing. It smells so good, and fights grease. It also leaves your hands so soft after doing your dishes. So no more dry skin after washing dishes. Everyone should use this.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.