Add a Photo

Gennett M.
Gennett M.
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Port Charlotte, FL
I don't use any other product except this one, all other dish soap over dry my hand because I have really sensitive skin. But this product does not over dry my skin in fact it does the opposite it moisturizes my hands.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Nov. 22, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
All the cleaning power of dawn with moisturizing elements of Olay. Prevents drying while washing the dishes but it still cleans effectively unlike some other moisturizing detergents.
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Nov. 6, 2016, 4:01 a.m.
Awesome size and heavy duty product, I love the scent and the moisturizing element is great for hand-washing as it doesn't leave my hands dry and cracked like so many other soaps tend to do. 10/10 for this product for it's awesome utility and great scent!!
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Love it! I use Dawn soap for my dishes, but also great for getting stains out of pretty much anything - carpets, clothes etc.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Frisco, TX
Wonderful product. Works great, dawn soap is my favorite brand because of its ability to clean while using a very minimal amount of soap. I work at a humane society and we use this soap occasionally and it really cleans well and keeps my hands from drying out.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Love dawn soap and love it with olay. It definitely makes hands feel better after, but does not make them perfect again. Smells great and still works the best.
Erica M.
Erica M.
I love that this soap doesn't leave my hands dry, but it also doesn't skimp on cleaning power. Not to mention, it smells great. It's a great value for the money and available at most retailers!
Kate
Kate
Nov. 4, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Smells so so good and keeps my hands hydrated. It cleans my dishes well. I only use dawn.
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love the smell &' that just with a little bit of soap you good to go I got mine at Walmart
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.