Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Sarah
Sarah

This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this stuff!! Makes my hands feels so soft after washing the dishes. The dishes are clean and the smell is amazing!!
Terra T.
Terra T.
Pigeon, MI

I have very sensitive skin and dishsoap makes me break out but this stuff doesn't do that and it also keeps my hands moisturized
Sheila D.
Sheila D.

My favorite dish soap! Not only are my dishes super clean, but my hands don't get cracked from being in the hot water. Great for the winter
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or

I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY

This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Grand Forks, ND

I have repurchased this dish soap more times than I can count. It's smells great, not over powering. The best thing about this soap, and why I keep going back, is because it's so soothing on my hands. My hands are chronically dry and this soap doesn't further aggravate the dryness. Highly recommend!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA

This soap makes my hands feel so good while I'm doing dishes. It also smells heavenly. It works tough on grease and it gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend this soap.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO

Make your hands feel great love the scent great on dishes and pots and pans buy this product all the time.
Jessie V.
Jessie V.
Taunton, MA

Will never use another soap! This one is tough on my signed but so gentle on my hands and smells delicious!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.