Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Atwater, CA

oh my goodness! I LOVE the smell of this dish soap and it leave my hands so soft! this dish soap also lasts forever! cheaper soaps runs out quickly because they dont get the job done. a squirt of this soap can wash a full sink of dishes
highly recommend
Bethanny L.
Bethanny L.

I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Use this all the time at my parents house!! Love the smell!! It really does help get rid of nasty smells on your dishes
Chantil A.
Chantil A.
Arlington , Tx

This soap doesn't just clean your dishes but it leaves your hands nice and soft and who doesn't like soft hands
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY

This product smells great and really is good for your hands. It does not dry them out like many other dish washing soaps.
Magally C.
Magally C.

I think that the only reason that i have not mind washing my dishes lately is because of the smell of this soap and because this leaves my hands feeling o smooth after my use of it. I have always purchased this after the first time that I had tried it. Its a must have.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
Deanna U.
Deanna U.

Easy on the hands since it has okay my hands are very soft after no need to apply lotion
Devin G.
Devin G.

Love this dish soap. Smells great and get's the job done! They usually have the big bottles at BJs or Costco. What a great bargain!
Amy P.
Amy P.

I love dawn dish soap. It has always been my go to. I love that they offer the gentle on the hands version. I'd like to say I wear gloves, but it just doesn't work that way for me.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.