Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Norwalk, CT

This dish soap smells awesome and it makes your hands feel silly smooth. Cleans the dishes well too
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cuts through grease like all Dawn dish soap but has a great scent and doesn't leave your hands dry.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Saint Amant, LA

Leaves hands feeling so soft. And even smells good. But most importantly it removes all the grease.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

My favorite. Dawn works well. This brand is not hard on my hands. I enjoy using it. It cleans well.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Alamo, CA

This is the only dish soap I use ,it
Gets my dishes clean and has a really nice scent to it as well
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA

The best dish soap hands down. Does perfect on grease and doesn't leave a Nast residue on my dishes
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX

This makes my hands smeel so good and it's soft on my hand and gets the job done on my dirty dishes
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

I honestly don't feel a dish in my hands when I use this. My hands still feel very sift afterwards.
Diana H.
Diana H.

All time favorite dishwashing scent. Not so sure about the hand renewal part but it smells amazing
Becca Z.
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va

This makes my hands feel like silk, I absolutely love it! Makes me want to do dishes all the time!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.