BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Leila J.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Kourtnie W.
Kourtnie W.
San Antonio
I refuse to use any other dish soap.  This brand keeps my hands from drying out and the scent is not too strong but doesn't smell like strong soap.
LaToya B.
LaToya B.
Atlanta, GA
Hand renewal is our favorite kind of dish soap. It smells amazing and it doesn't dry out your hands while you're washing dishes. It's extremely effective in breaking up gunk and a little bit goes a long way.
Ceca A.
Ceca A.
Brainerd
Gets so much grime off dishes; and added bonus it smells great and leaves my skin so soft. I buy this product at Target. Super effective and never disappoints!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles
One of the few dishwashing soaps I use. It's a good value not pricey and it leaves the plates nice and clean it smells really good and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well l.
Joclyn A.
Joclyn A.
Dawn hand renewal with olay is the best dish soap my hand tend to dry and crack. Specially in winter but this is best dont crack at all when i wash my dishes
Tricia V.
Tricia V.
Morgantown, WV
I love this dish detergent. My hands tend to get dry easily and I believe this helps to protect them from that. Other dish liquids dry my hands out terribly, and it's impossible to keep them moisturized.
Deavona F.
Deavona F.
VICTORVILLE, CA
I love this one the smells are great this one leaves ur hands feeling smooth. Its not too rough like someother products for ur slin. The price is affordable.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Holland, MI
Very moisturizing. Cleans well, all grease and oil gone quickly. The moisturizing part makes a huge difference, I will buy this over all other soaps forever.
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love Dawn products. They really do help keep grease off dishes even after washing my pots and pans. I also use some of the scented ones to make body scrubs
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.