BY DAWN #16 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Kate D.
We don't actually use this for the dishes but we keep a small bottle as hand soap for the kitchen. It smells great and it's really gentle on my hands.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This is honestly the only hand soap that I buy these days! The scent is great and I love that it softens your hands as your washing your dishes!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This is great for cleaning dishes and for not drying out hands. It cuts thru grease and doesnt damage skin. It also smells good and isnt a strong scent
Kirsten O.
My mom uses this all the time and thank god it has the hand renewal in it. We don't have a dishwasher so she does it all by hand. It smells super good.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Gets the dishes clean and leaves your hands feeling soft after use. Nice scent and not harsh on your skin. Good value. I would recommend this product.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Smells amazing and cleans dishes well. I don't know if it truly renews my hands, but I do notice that my hands are not dried out after washing dishes.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Loved this brand. Only bought it with a coupon but I got a blueberry scented one and it smelled like blueberry yogurt. Yum!! It’s a very effective soap
Marta A.
This stuff is amazing when it comes to cleaning your dishes and great for your hands. its strong enough for the dishes but soft enough for your hands.
MaKayla C.
Coeburn , VA
This dishwashing liquid is tough on grease and staining foods. However it smells amazing and feels even better on your hands after washing the dishes.
Asia W.
This Dawn smells really good and it cleans good. I love how it's good for your hand also. I highly recommend. You can find this Dawn almost anywhere.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.