BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I love Dawn Dish Soap. Dish soap always dries and cracks my hands, but the hand renewal leaves my hands feeling soft. Plus it works well on the dishes.
Caitlin C.
Walden, NY
I am in love with this dish soap. My hands won't feel dry or cracked or painful at all after all day of cooking and constantly washing more dishes. The smell is great, and it leaves no residue on the hands.
Crystal C.
I bought this while on sale and I LOVE IT! i have been using ajax (34oz) for at least 3 years because it was inexpensive and i thought that it would be better than the great value brand. i have found that i have had the 18oz bottle of dawn longer than i would the 34oz ajax (i always end up buying 2 a month) the added bonus is that this really is gentle on the hands and smells great. i am switching.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This hand soap is great. It smells wonderful and keeps my hands looking nice when I wash my dishes. I have always had a problem with my hands drying out from dish soap but this kind doesn't. However, I feel that it doesn't do a great job of cleaning grease or tough to remove food on the dishes since it is so targeted at keeping our hands soft. I have only bought it once, and I'm not sure that I would buy it again though.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product a lot it smelt so good and I use it to clean my dishes if I have a little bit to wash. I cleaned everything so well and I would buy this again.
Jessica A.
I love the Hand Renewal from Dawn! It gets my dishes clean but keeps my hands soft and moisturizer! Most dish soaps dry out your hands so bad but not this one! I am very happy with this product and do highly suggest.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Nekeitrius D.
Smells good and makes your hand softer and also it works well on dishes for as getting tough stains and grease off
Jamie W.
Perkinston, MS
I love the dawn with Olay. My hands don't dry out from washing dishes multiple times a day and I love the scent too.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.