Add a Photo

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nov. 22, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This dishwashing liquid gets my dishes clean while keeping my hands soft. It smells amazing. I purchased at my local grocery store and you get a lot for he price. Would buy again.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Becca Z.
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This makes my hands feel like silk, I absolutely love it! Makes me want to do dishes all the time!
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I have always been a fan of Dawn dish soap and Olay. This soap smells good and is gentle on your hands. I do find that this one doesn't soap up as well as the original. But, I don't mind because I like this one. This soap gives my sink an extra feminine touch.
Adloma E.
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR
When I'm not using all natural dishsoap, this is one is my next favorite. I am constantly doing dishes and washing my hands... this is stuff is great at protecting my hands from getting dry, cracked and bleeding.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Nov. 20, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Cleans so well and also leaves your hands feeling soft! The smell is also really great too! Use this all the time
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I love this soap more than the original. For some reason I feel you need less of the product with the Olay soap than their others. I love the scent and if it's good/better for my skin, even better! Have been using Dawn for years and don't plan to change that.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, Ca
It seems silly to give a review of dish soap, but I use this soap for more than the dishes. If you are looking for a cheap body scrub, get this soap and mix it with some sugar. It makes a great smelling scrub for cheap.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This dish soap smells so good and it gets the job done! It keeps my hands from getting too dry and that is an even bigger plus.
ashley j.
ashley j.
I love any Dawn products! They are the best around. Great for cleaning dishes,getting stains out,washing my dogs you name it I can use Dawn for it! I stay stocked in dawn dish soaps.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.