BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kim  H.
Kim H.
Holmen, WI
I've only used this product once but only because my husband keeps buying more of a different kind.  I purchased at Target for a good value.  It keeps hands soft and has a great smell!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Love the smell. Doesn't quite smell like pomegranate, but is great and not overbearing. Does a great job at getting left on food clean. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling good.
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap is awesome! It's so soft of your hands but tough on your dishes! It also smells so good, pomegranate is my favorite! It's affordable and I do recommend it.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
I had never tried this dish soap until I moved in with my boyfriend and it honestly is amazing. It smells great and works great on my dishes and not to mention my hands feel amazing.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
I'm currently using this right now in my kitchen. I cooked bacon earlier and this and a scrub brush worked amazing. It leaves my hands nice and soft also. The scent is amazing too !
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
I always use Dawn dish soap, it just seems to work the best at getting the tough stuff out. Typically I buy the original blue dawn, but decided to go for this because of the smell and hand renewal and it does not disappoint! It has the added bonus's and still does the job just as well
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Great to clean your makeup brushes since it's not too harsh and will give a little moisture to the bristles. It's great to clean the dishes too, of course lol. It's def a 2 for 1!
Renee S.
Renee S.
Smells good, cleans my dishes, and softens my hands 😍 dawn and olay, great teamwork on this product. If your hands get dried out doing dishes, I strongly advise giving this a try!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love using this when washing my dishes! I have used other brands, and this does help keep your hands feeling soft. It is affordable and smells great, I recommend this product!
Mandee C.
Mandee C.
Spring Arbor
I've never had issues with this! Always gets the job done right and gets the dishes shining bright! The Olay in the soap helps to keep my hands from cracking too!! It's wonderful
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.