Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Gulfport

Love the smell and how soft my hands feel once I've finished with the dishes. It's multi-functional!
Kasey O.
Kasey O.

I live this dish soap. It smells so good! And it helps keep my hands soft, rather than dry them out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY

We use this at work and I use at home! My hands a silky after every use! Makes dishes not so bad lol
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME

I typically by a certain kind of dish soap but my mom buys this for her house and it smells so good!
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

This dish soap smells really nice and it cleans the dishes well. It is also gentle on the hands too.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.

Keeps my dishes clean and my hands smelling good. I also have dry skin on my hands so this is good.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Norwalk, CT

This dish soap smells awesome and it makes your hands feel silly smooth. Cleans the dishes well too
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cuts through grease like all Dawn dish soap but has a great scent and doesn't leave your hands dry.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Saint Amant, LA

Leaves hands feeling so soft. And even smells good. But most importantly it removes all the grease.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

My favorite. Dawn works well. This brand is not hard on my hands. I enjoy using it. It cleans well.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.