Add a Photo

Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pembroke Pines, fl
Nov. 21, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I love how it doesn't dry out my hands! They're all good scents and do the job. It's pretty much my go to and doesn't break the bank.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Branchville, NJ
I love the scent of this one, it's my favorite one I've used. It's not as drying for my hands and it cleans everything just as well as the original.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beaverton, OR
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Plus
It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I absolutely love this product! I'm not usually picky when it comes to dish soap, but this product does make my hands feel great!
Brashayla W.
Brashayla W.
It cleans your dishes and makes them smell good and also which i love it leaves your hands super soft
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Nov. 13, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Finally there is a dish washing liquid that really is kind to your hands! Palmolive is better than a lot - but nothing like this. I have an automatic dish washer so I use this in my kitchen soap dispenser. I find putting dish washing liquid in the hand dispenser in my sink clears up the sink area rather than having 2 out and handier than reaching under the sink for dish washing liquid. So I do tend to use it more for hand washing than dish washing. SLAY!
Gennie B.
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I buy this product over and over again! I have a little stockpile of it. It not only cleans my dishes perfectly, it smells incredible! It also leaves my hands feeling so smooth and moisturizer. I love this!
Kristi Y.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
I love this scent. Also, after using dawn I can never go back to bargain dishsoap ever again. I only need to use just a bit and a while sinkful of dishes will be clean and grease free.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Nov. 5, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Dawn dish soap lasts so, so, so much longer than off-brand soaps (a drop goes so far) and this scent (pomegranate splash) is enjoyable but not sickeningly sweet. I also really appreciate the fact that it is formulated to be gentle on hands, especially during the winter months when my skin gets really chapped. This is the only brand of dish soap I buy.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
this is the best dish soap/ hand soap out there ! it smells AMAZING and doesn't leave your hands all dry and weird feeling. there's definitely cheaper soaps out there - but this one tops the charts in my opinion. i'm a repeat buyer and probably will be as long as it's sold.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.