BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
LOVE this. My hands get dry and cracked easily. I hate doing dishes. This keeps my hands soft and moisturized, while leaving my dishes spotless. Wonderful for grease or just caked on batter.
Jane N.
Garland, TX
My mother loves this stuff. Her favorite scent is pomegranate. She claims that this soap actually makes her hate washing dishes LESS. Also her hands end not as dry as other brands. I love it just as much because my kitchen ends up smelling amazingggg.
Rakel M.
I use the Dawn hand renewal because it is the only dish soap that will keep my hands from cracking and drying out. It keeps my hands nice and soft, while keeping my dishes spotlessly clean.
Andrea D.
Oak harbor, WA
Favorit dish soap. Lathers amazingly with a little amount of soap, smells awesome and doesn't dry out my hands when I stand at the sink and do a full sink of dishes. Hands still feel great
Sarah P.
Grants Pass
I really like this dish soap, it makes your hands feel super soft while you're doing the dishes! The scent is also really good. It gets all of the grease and residue off all of my dishes.
Haley S.
Avondale, AZ
This soap smells great and does what it's supposed to do. We often buy this brand and the fact that it is supposed to keep your hands from drying out after dishes makes it better as well.
Hannah E.
Leaves your dishes clean and your hands soft I love how they thought to think of hands instead of just cleaning power but they do clean just as great as all other product from this company
Amanda B.
Tehachapi , CA
I have been doing dishes in my own home for 10+ years and this is my go to. I love the smell and best of all it's affordable because you don't have to use a lot of it to get the job done.
Claudia d.
This stuff really feels good to the touch when hand washing your dishes. It really gets the dishes clean. And it's soft on your hands, not drinking at all what so ever. It's a good value.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Dawn is always my faviorite dish soap,
I love how olay works with them now. It gets my dishes clean and they have great scents. Plus soft hands. Not all wierd feeling afterwards anymore.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.