Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! Even the smaller bottles are sure to last you a good while. This detergent is wonderful for fighting and breaking up grease and is still able to leave your hands feeling amazing! I doubt I will be using another dish liquid anytime soon!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

I love Dawn and the sent of this one is amazing! I also love that after washing dishes my hands don't feel so dried out.
Belle A.
Belle A.

Love Dawn. This one worked really well for my hands. The stayed soft and never dried out like other dish soaps do. The smell is really nice and the bottle lasts me for a good amount of time.
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX

Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
Morghann A.
Morghann A.
Deland, FL

From the wonderful smell to the way my hands feel after doing dishes, this dish soap is number one in my book!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA

This is my favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and works great, even with though grease residue. It also keeps my hands soft and moisturizer--win-win!!
Judy M.
Judy M.
Chino, CA

Absolutely love this product, not only does it clean my dishes very well, but keeps my hands really soft plus it smells good too!
Janette H.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA

I love that this product is gentle on my hands. We have well water and water softener, which often times feels slippery, but this dish soap is really effective with our water conditions. I do feel that we use a minimal amount of product.
Isamar M.
Isamar M.

This product smells great! It will also leave your hands feeling soft. It is great for your hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.