Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR

Love, love, love ANYTHING pomegranate! I currently have half a bottle of this exact scent and i love it! Smells great, works great, and dawn is always the best and it doesn't dry my hands out from using it to wash my hands..
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Its good and does the job but I feel like there is an oily substance in it to protect your hands... im not a fan of that. But besides that it's good.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL

I used to hate hand washing because how how bad my hands would dry out afterwards, especially in the cold winter months. This has changed that, it smells greats and leaves my hands feeling so amazing.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill

Cleans so well and also leaves your hands feeling soft! The smell is also really great too! Use this all the time
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA

My favorite dish soap. It makes my hands smell so good when I'm done and they aren't dry. It also gets my dishes very clean.
Tennille G.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO

Leaves dishes cleaned and hands soft. Never an issue with stuck on grease. Smells good and gives a great clean
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Syracuse

It's the only dish soap that doesn't make my hands dry out and break open. Definitely a must have for me!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fordyce, AR

I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hands feel and I adore how easy it makes cleaning my dishes! This is the only kind of dish liquid I buy.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Portland, OR

It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

This stuff is amazing! We don't have a dishwasher so we wash everything by hand and this is by far my favorite soap to use. Most soaps dry my hands out but after using it, I don't even need lotion. It works great for washing dishes and is also good on your hands.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.