BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Toni W.
Whitehall, PA
My hands often get dry in the winter time and I realized I had to switch my dish soap. I switched to Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal. Love it! Fan for life.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Smells great, washes great, soft hands, variety, found smaller bottles at my local dollar tree so it's affordable and great quality i love the stuff!
Alisha D.
Hamlin
I love dawn dishsoap! Especially the hand renewal kind I used to hate doing dishes because it made my hands dry but this dishsoap moisterizes them
Liana R.
I use this obviously for dishwashing but it also doubles up as a makeup brush cleaner! It leaves my hands soft, dishes washed and brushes cleaned.
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
All time favorite! Very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I’m a hairdresser so i love that it’s gentle on my hands, also smells delightful.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I love how soft my hands are after I use this. It's also smells so good, and gets my dishes clean with only having to use a small amount each Time.
haley h.
Clover, SC
This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Keeps my hands soft and smooth I like the scent it cleans my dishes very well definitely recommend it I buy mine at Walmart and will keep using it
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
With washing the dishes a couple times a day, my hands get really dry and crack. When I use Dawn hand renewal, my hands don't dry up and are soft.
Jay H.
Love this soap, it does what it says it can do. It never leaves my hands dry or ashy. I do wonder though if it has antibacterial properties though.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.