Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Eden M.
Eden M.

Cuts the grease on my dishes while keeping my hands soft! I have dry hands and don't use a dishwasher so this stuff is a lifesaver. The smell is a nice bonus!
Tristan R.
Tristan R.
Poteet, Tx

Works pretty good doesn't make your hands break out or crack and split but it's not as effective on grease and hard to scrub foods
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.

My go to soap. Smells great, cleans well and doesn't require much of the product to be used.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA

I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've been plagued with horrible eczema on my hands since I was 13. Washing dishes (even w/gloves on) only exasperated the issue. At the recommendation of a friend I started to use this product and I noticed a difference w/ my hands in 48 hours. I wasn't ridiculously clawing at my skin as is the case with other dish soaps. Amazing how switching to a milder product has had changed my quality of life.
Diane N.
Diane N.

I love this product . I use this product everyday .and it makes my hands soft. A lot of the dish soap makes me itch but this product don't.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Indianola, IA

I live dawn dish soap and how well it works on grease but I feel like the Olay ones do not clean quite as well. Sometimes I feel like it leaves a film on the dishes. I will be sticking to the original dawn
Kristi Y.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH

I love this scent. Also, after using dawn I can never go back to bargain dishsoap ever again. I only need to use just a bit and a while sinkful of dishes will be clean and grease free.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA

I really love Dawn products. This soap has an amazing scent, cleans well, and leaves my hands so soft. I definitely will repurchase.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.