Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Jen M.
Jen M.
Brandenburg, KY

I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Ocala, FL

I love this product, its super smooth,doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy feeling, i add in some sugar to make a sugar scrub and use it on hands and feet. leaves them silky smooth
Leah L.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL

I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99ยข
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kent, OH

This doesn't dry out hands or anything else to the skin. It washes well and I love the scent
Laurie J.
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI

It is a nice scent! Doesn't make dishes smell flowery! Keeps my hands soft! The boys don't mind using it!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Tuttle, OK

Smells really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's another use for this hand soap. get a jar or some type of container. Fill jar/container almost all the way to the top with the dish soap. Fill the rest of the jar with sugar. And voila! Sugar hand scrub! (Add more sugar if you would like)
Emily F.
Emily F.

Great product. Smells nice, especially with the new scents the have out now and keeps my hands soft and smooth
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
El Cajon , Ca

7 people in my house I am alwayssssss doing dishes. This soap gets dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. Smells great and really cuts the grease.
Liana R.
Liana R.

I use this obviously for dishwashing but it also doubles up as a makeup brush cleaner! It leaves my hands soft, dishes washed and brushes cleaned.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.