BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alisha D.
Hamlin
I love dawn dishsoap! Especially the hand renewal kind I used to hate doing dishes because it made my hands dry but this dishsoap moisterizes them
Ryan S.
Muskego
A little amount of soap cleans a large amount.  Great smell.  Leaves your hands soft when done washing dishes and does not dry them out.
Katy B.
Smells so good, and makes your hands soft. The only con is that it is a bit thin, so it comes out of the package quickly. Purchased at Duane Reade.
April W.
This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Ashley C.
East Grand Forks
I think this dish soap is very nice and it smells good and makes or dishes very clean and is a dependable one to make the stains on dishes go away!
Allaena M.
Salem, OR
Gets stuck on food off easily along with grease and oil. Smells really good. But doesn't really make you hands soft but also doesn't dry them out.
Jackie C.
This has got to be the best smelling dish soap there is! It makes you want to wash all your dishes by hand. It really leaves hands feeling soft.
Kim E.
Durham, NC
Dawn has always been a good product and now you can help keep your hands soft by using it . I wash dishes all the time and this really is great.
Nicole D.
Not only does this do an awesome job cleaning it's also great for keeping hands moisturized. It smells really good and doesn't dry out my hands.
Savannah P.
We all know how it gets to continuously wash dishes and leave your hands feeling so dry and gross but this gets the job done without over drying
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.