Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA

This is what I buy for dishes whenever it's available. I don't notice a HUGE difference in the softness of my hands, but they're definitely not more dry after doing the dishes. It smells great and cleans well too!
Megan J.
Megan J.

I love when this is on sale. This is my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it smell great but it makes my hands super soft!
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA

I love this soap. It doesn't take much to use and its not all watered down like the rest of soaps. I like how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Morghann A.
Morghann A.
Deland, FL

From the wonderful smell to the way my hands feel after doing dishes, this dish soap is number one in my book!
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA

Love this dish soap. It smells great!! And the creamy texture and Olay additives do help keep your hands softer than other dish soaps. I still put lotion on after though. I have also used as a laundry stain remover!
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

Love Dawn dish soap. Never use anything else. Makes dishes easier and gives softer hands! Also worked great when made sugar scrub as gifts last mothers day!
amber c.
amber c.
Peoria, IL

Love this dish soap as a dish soap but as far as soft hands,it hasn't really helped me out with that and i was a lot of dishes all day long as a full time mom of 2.
Marta A.
Marta A.

This stuff is amazing when it comes to cleaning your dishes and great for your hands. its strong enough for the dishes but soft enough for your hands.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Great product, gets the job done, don't have to worry about any mishaps failure from this stuff and best of all the smell is great
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY

Love this because it doesn't dry out my hands like many other dish soaps. It also smells really great. My skin gets very dry easily and this really helps make dish washing a more joyful experience :)
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.