BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Bacliff, TX
I have to use the hand renewal otherwise my hands start peeling then they just don't look feminine. It works really well cleaning my dishes since I have to wash by hand. You can buy with different scents to change it up too.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great smelling product and it gets rid of all the grimy food when I'm hand washing dishes. Plus it's a great price and can be purchased at local grocery stores.
Edie S.
Edie S.
We get this when I feel like having the scent while washing the dishes. Does the job just like the other brand we use. Not to sure about the softer hands claim though.
Bea M.
Bea M.
Ahh I love this soap so much! It smells great. It doesn't have that overly fake smell a lot of dish soaps have. It smells nice and fruity. It also doesn't dry out my hands. I will continue to repurchase this again and again
Raquell G.
Raquell G.
Arizona
This product smells great but after doing the dishes my hands feel super dry and they itch! I don't know if it the product or not but it's very time I use this product
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
Dawn is an amazing dish soap , an the dawn with the lotion added is amazing what more could you ask for? Do your dishes an once your done your hands are left soo soft.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
I like that this soap leaves you hands feeling soft and not dries out after doing a load of dishes! They come in several different scents, and my boyfriend like it too!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am often washing dishes, I love washing my dishes with this so because my hands do not get dried out. I feel like after I wash the dishes I have just applied lotion to my hands. Dry hands from washing dishes is horrible
Magdeley D.
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Best dish soap hands down! Love the way is smells and of coarse the way it cleans my dishes. This soap is so soft on your hands no need for lotion after doing dishes!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, cleans my dishes thoroughly, and leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards. It is a bit pricier than other dish soaps but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.