BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
With washing the dishes a couple times a day, my hands get really dry and crack. When I use Dawn hand renewal, my hands don't dry up and are soft.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
I like the Dawn with Olay in it. I used this when I made my own sugar scrubs for Christmas presents. Smells nice and leaves hands clean and smooth
haley h.
clover, SC
This product is amazing! It cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of leaving that greasy feel from the dirty dishes!
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Am totally obsessed with this dawn dish liquid. I always keep this in hand it's gentle to the hands and to the dishes.keeps your hand soft and nice
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
This isvmy favorite dish washing soap. It smells good and I like knowing that it is better for my skin and hands than some other brands out there.
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
Great dish soap and smells amazing. I was concerned that my food would taste like the soap but it doesn't. Leaves my hands feeling super soap also.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I love how soft my hands are after I use this. It's also smells so good, and gets my dishes clean with only having to use a small amount each Time.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
This is basically the best stuff out there it's highly concentrated in a little goes a long way .The scent is amazing and it's great for your hands
Allaena M.
Salem, OR
Gets stuck on food off easily along with grease and oil. Smells really good. But doesn't really make you hands soft but also doesn't dry them out.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Keeps my hands soft and smooth I like the scent it cleans my dishes very well definitely recommend it I buy mine at Walmart and will keep using it
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.