BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
This olay dawn is great since Im a sucker for olay products. It leaves your hands smooth with a gentle smell. Your hands never dry out the more you wash which is awesome. Yes I would recommend
Aly H.
Aly H.
Hudson Oaks, TX
This is the only dish soap I use at home. Since we don't have a dishwasher I was everything by hand. My hands used to crack because they were so dry after washing. Now it's not so bad. And it smells delicious.
JoAnn H.
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
LOVE this. My hands get dry and cracked easily. I hate doing dishes. This keeps my hands soft and moisturized, while leaving my dishes spotless. Wonderful for grease or just caked on batter.
Rakel M.
Rakel M.
I use the Dawn hand renewal because it is the only dish soap that will keep my hands from cracking and drying out. It keeps my hands nice and soft, while keeping my dishes spotlessly clean.
alex b.
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell that lasts for days after it's used! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Shara S.
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
Love the smell of this product when I'm washing dishes. I just really love dawn soaps period. I feel like it cuts the grease pretty good when I'm washing. Depending on what we ate i don't need to use too much when washing. And my hands don't dry out after.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Avondale, AZ
This soap smells great and does what it's supposed to do. We often buy this brand and the fact that it is supposed to keep your hands from drying out after dishes makes it better as well.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Tehachapi , CA
I have been doing dishes in my own home for 10+ years and this is my go to. I love the smell and best of all it's affordable because you don't have to use a lot of it to get the job done.
Claudia d.
Claudia d.
Austin, TX
This stuff really feels good to the touch when hand washing your dishes. It really gets the dishes clean. And it's soft on your hands, not drinking at all what so ever. It's a good value.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Oak harbor, WA
Favorit dish soap. Lathers amazingly with a little amount of soap, smells awesome and doesn't dry out my hands when I stand at the sink and do a full sink of dishes. Hands still feel great
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.