Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC

This dish soap is the only one I like to use! Gets my dishes clean along with not drying my hands out. Other soaps make my hands feel very dry after using them. This one is perfect for cleaning and also making my hands look pretty.
Rhiannon L.
Rhiannon L.

It smells great and a little goes a very long way, just a little dab with wash a surprising amount of dishes, and it also smells great! To make it even better the dish soap does not dry out my hands like a lot of dish soaps do so you can put the rubber gloves away.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lake Charles, LA

My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I think this dawn with olay is good because it's not only great for cleaning your dishes your hands are also soft and clean after.
Saima V.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA

This is the only dish soap I ever buy. It smells good, cleans my dishes well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Smells really good and does a bang up job of getting grease and grime up without doing a lot of damage to your skin
Kipp P.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn wiith Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or

I haven't found a Dawn product that I haven't loved! They are all so efficient and make doing the dishes by hand a breeze! I enjoy using the Hand renewal liquid so that my hands stay moisturized! Using this product my hands always stay soft and clean!
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC

This is not only good for your dishes but your hands too. They are on special too.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX

It's very concentrated has a great smell I love it makes dishes clean does not dry out hands it's very good
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.