Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY

Always washing dishes or bottles and this helps my hands to keep them from cracking from over washing!
My favorite dish soap. It's pink. It Smells great. My hands stay soft. It cleans with out using a ton.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.

Smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft. Does a good job cleaning as well, I always buy this
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clovis

Best dish soap by far. It makes your hands so soft and cleans dishes so well and leaves a great smell
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

The best dish soap ever, leaves my hands super soft . And leaves my dishes clean and smelling great .
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY

Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
Josephine A.
Josephine A.

A very very tiny amount goes a long way. Plus it smells great. Leaves my hands nice and soft as well.
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX

I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX

This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.