BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was about skeptical that this would actually keep my hands any softer than other dish washing liquids but it really dies. The smell is also great and I like the light color. Great for the price. Would recommend.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I wash dishes often and most soaps tear up my skin. They leave my hands irritated and dry. This soap doesn't do that. It works great at cleaning without irritating my hands. I use it more than any other soap.
Brandon A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great product from a reputable company! Very effective cleans anything I need it to and a great value! Use on dogs sometimes too helps with ticks! Great scent and helps soften hands! Would recommend to others!
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I like this soap because it suds up nice and lasts long. It has a wonderful scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands, instead it makes them softer which is always nice! It is a more expensive dish soap though.
Niki S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I was so excited to try this and it did not fail me. It smells heavenly, only have to use a little and it knocks out grease and food stains like that. Should last you a while.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin, so because of that, I'm not going to comment on whether or not it really makes my hands soft. This is my go to dish soap because it makes a lot of suds and cleans my dishes PERFECTLY.
Audrey S.
I love how this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands while I'm washing dishes. I personally hand wash my dishes so it's great for that. It also cleans the dishes well which is good since that's the main purpose for it.
Megan L.
This product smells wonderful and moisturizers your hands during use. It washes dishes very well and is great for the price. It smells wonderful like pomegranates and I would definitely recommend to others.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Such a good way to keep your hands soft while washing the dishes! I have nothing but good things to say about it! I bought it at target or Walmart so the price is great for the amount that you are getting!
Valeria A.
Oklahoma city, OK
This a really good soap to use. It's super easy to take grease off if you put some hot water and soap. Also leaves your hands feeling super smooth and keeps them hydrated instead of having that dry feeling
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.