Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.
Love Dawn dish soap. Never use anything else. Makes dishes easier and gives softer hands! Also worked great when made sugar scrub as gifts last mothers day!
Francel A.
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA
Nov. 23, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
One of my favorite products. I wash a lot of dishes every day and this does not dry my hands like other products those.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nov. 19, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Lots of dishes to wash in my house so this is my go to haha. If you have a job where you have to wash your hands a lot or you do a lot of dish washing you know how much it dries your hands out. This soap helps keeps from drying my hands out. I even use it just to wash my hands.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I love this stuff, this is so amazing. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized and an added bonus is that it works great and smells good too!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Great at getting the dishes clean, however, as with all the Olay Hand Renewal dish liquids that I've tried, I didn't like the residue it left on my hands - which I imagine transfers to the dishes.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Horsham, PA
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Plus
First of all this Smells amazing!! The dish soap removes grease and food from my kitchen ware. i don't have to furiously scrub gunk away the dish soap does the job for me!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Plus
I wont buy any other brand. Definitley only have to use a little so it last forever. You dont need to hydrate your hands after because i feel like this one leaves them soft.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
It's a good dish soap, works well for the basics... like cleaning dishes. ;-) Smells good, and is a decent hand soap. Not as sticky and drying as the regular Dawn. But if you like to make cleaning recipes, and the recipe calls for Dawn.... always go blue.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY
Oct. 28, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
This product smells great and really is good for your hands. It does not dry them out like many other dish washing soaps.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
Nov. 2, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
My hands feel soooo soft after using this soap to do the dishes. We keep it in a hand dispenser as well as a dish soap dispenser! It smells great and works well to use on the dishes themselves, obviously. I would totally recommend this to others and also would buy again.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.