BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
This soap works really well on greasy pans but it doesn't make my nails soft or my hands hurt either so it's a win win. Also, it smells REALLY good.
Darius H.
Kannapolis , NC
Amazing product!! I love how my hands feel after washing dishes with this dish detergent. Amazing scent!! I recommend Dawn dish detergent to anybody.
Diana G.
Madera, CA
The aroma was pleasant. It cut through the grease with great ease. I love it! This product is definitely going on my shopping list to purchase again.
Leonarda V.
I like this one because it leave a the dishes clean and your hands feeling soft, it also has a good smell to it which makes washing the dishes better
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I use Dawn quite often and I love the way the Olay mixed makes your hands feel soft. Usually alot of detergents have your hands feeling rough and dry
Tasha S.
This is my go to dish detergent. It smells great and keeps my hands feeling great. I have been using only this product for washing dishes for years!
Rachel M.
Killen, AL
Perfect dish soap for people with dry hands. This saves my hands during the winter time when they get so dry and cracked. The smell is also wonderful
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This stuff smells great and it really does keeps your hands hydrated and soft. Definitely recommend to anyone who has to wash your dishes in a sink.
Valerie H.
This product works well and smells amazing. I have a job were I'm washing my hands a lot I really like that it has moisturizer in the product itself.
yanira z.
pasadena, TX
This is my second favorite detergent, i like evrything about it the color, the scent and the fact that it has Olay product in it to protect my hands.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.