Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Hartford

This product is especially good for your hands after washing dishes it leaves your hands do nice and soft rather than dried up like most other soaps
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

My favorite dish soap. Smells great and my hands feel amazing after I do the dishes. I bought it at my local wal mart.
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love this soap. It's not easy to find sometimes but I love making hand scrubs with this scent. Amazing scent and with the Olay name attached, you want it! I have OCD, so I wash my hands a lot and they were getting dry before I switched brands. Now they're beautiful and soft.
Urvi P.
Urvi P.

Absolutely love this dish soap, keeps my hands from getting dried out but still leaves the dishes looking and feeling super clean. THE SCENT IS SO GOOD. Good pricing and there are often sales on this.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX

It's a good dish soap, works well for the basics... like cleaning dishes. ;-) Smells good, and is a decent hand soap. Not as sticky and drying as the regular Dawn. But if you like to make cleaning recipes, and the recipe calls for Dawn.... always go blue.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

Any dawn dishwashing liquid is great and with Christmas coming around the corner, I'm pretty sure families will be using a lot of it and getting your hands smooth and smelling great in the process is amazing; so use this and I guarantee you won't stop using it.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , Tx

It's very concentrated has a great smell I love it makes dishes clean does not dry out hands it's very good
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Port Charlotte, FL

I don't use any other product except this one, all other dish soap over dry my hand because I have really sensitive skin. But this product does not over dry my skin in fact it does the opposite it moisturizes my hands.
Nina W.
Nina W.

I love Dawn Hand Renewal and all the other Dawn products, the dawn renewal cut the grease, smells good, and very soft on your hand. There's also different sense in the dawn product. I'm a big fan of dawn and if you tried you will be too.
Eden M.
Eden M.

Cuts the grease on my dishes while keeping my hands soft! I have dry hands and don't use a dishwasher so this stuff is a lifesaver. The smell is a nice bonus!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.