Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Kenya A.
Kenya A.

Absolutly love this soap and how it doesn't dry out my hands. Love the smell and silky feeling afterwards.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waddell, AZ

The soap actually makes me WANT to wash dishes! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hands feel like silk afterwards.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ

This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Yamilet C.
Yamilet C.
Oakland, CA

This is the best one ever I love the smell and specially when I be washing dishes my hands be soft at the end
hailey c.
hailey c.
Virginia Beach, VA

Makes your hands soft after washing dishes. And smells great as well! I have the large bottle now and it's pretty well priced for the amount
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This hand soap is the best!! I hated the way normal hand soap made my hands feel dry and this is the perfect fix! I don't mind washing dishes as much because of this hand soap it is effective in cleaning the dishes and keeping my hands soft.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.

Really enjoy this product! Very gentle on my hands, but also smells great and works well on all the pots and pans
Christy M.
Christy M.
Burkesville, KY

Cleans great. Not tough on hands. Hands feel soft after dishes. Very effective product
Becca Z.
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va

This makes my hands feel like silk, I absolutely love it! Makes me want to do dishes all the time!
Carla V.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA

I use this product and I love it. I tried using a generic brand that promised the same and it didn't deliver. I'm never switching again
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.