Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Cora E.
Cora E.
Owensboro, KY

I use this every time I wash dishes. Most soaps leave my hands very dry but this stuff keeps them soft
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL

Love this brand of dish soap it's effective leaves dishes and pans very clean a little goes a long way
Racheal J.
Racheal J.
Fort Gratiot, MI

This is m favorite dawn product. Love that it has lotion in it, definitely does not dry out your hands
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

We have tried some of these on sale but, keep going back to just regular old blue dawn, it's the best.
Sabrina s.
Sabrina s.

This keeps everything clean and washes everything out, an has it looking spotless and your hands soft.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Orange Park, FL

I love the smell of this dish soap. It also works pretty good at cleaning dishes when I handwash them.
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA

This stuff cleans good, smells AMAZING, and makes my hands so soft! I would definitely recommend this!
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA

Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX

It leaves my hands super soft and a small drop creates lots and lots of bubbles so it should last long
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA

Love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves a great sent to my hands and leaves them feeling amazing!!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.