Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Nov. 11, 2016, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
vanessa P.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Nov. 6, 2016, 5:45 a.m.
Love how this products dosent leave water drops on my glass cups. Plus leaves my hands smelling beautiful.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I love how soft my hands are after I use this. It's also smells so good, and gets my dishes clean with only having to use a small amount each Time.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Dawn, as always, never fails to clean my dishes. It's a great dish soap that smells amazing and does a really good job at cleaning grease
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
East tawas, MI
Nov. 19, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I use this dawn for all my dishwashing needs. I love the pomegranate smell so much, it helps making clean nasty dishes a little bit better. You can find it for a decent price and you can find me buying this product again
Marta A.
Marta A.
This stuff is amazing when it comes to cleaning your dishes and great for your hands. its strong enough for the dishes but soft enough for your hands.
Terra T.
Terra T.
Pigeon, MI
Nov. 10, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I have very sensitive skin and dishsoap makes me break out but this stuff doesn't do that and it also keeps my hands moisturized
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert , CA
Nov. 22, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: Plus
My favorite! Not only does this have the cleaning power of dAwn original blue, but it smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I do dishes every day so I don't mind splurging on this dishwashing liquid I say splurge because it is one of the more expensive ones you can purchase.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Garland, TX
Great smelling and wipes out that old stinky dish water mildew from the dishes also you don't have to use much. A little goes a long way
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.