BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley G.
This is my regular dish soap. I use it regularly and it does the job well. I love that it's not too rough on my hands and it smells nice too. I also love that you can find it in your local Walmart or HEB easily.
Audrey S.
I love how this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands while I'm washing dishes. I personally hand wash my dishes so it's great for that. It also cleans the dishes well which is good since that's the main purpose for it.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin, so because of that, I'm not going to comment on whether or not it really makes my hands soft. This is my go to dish soap because it makes a lot of suds and cleans my dishes PERFECTLY.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I like this soap because it suds up nice and lasts long. It has a wonderful scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands, instead it makes them softer which is always nice! It is a more expensive dish soap though.
Niki S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I was so excited to try this and it did not fail me. It smells heavenly, only have to use a little and it knocks out grease and food stains like that. Should last you a while.
Megan L.
This product smells wonderful and moisturizers your hands during use. It washes dishes very well and is great for the price. It smells wonderful like pomegranates and I would definitely recommend to others.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Such a good way to keep your hands soft while washing the dishes! I have nothing but good things to say about it! I bought it at target or Walmart so the price is great for the amount that you are getting!
Breanna N.
Kittanning
Once I started using this product I never switched to a different one. My hands don't dry out as much as well as my husband who uses it to get car grease off his hands. It works great and smells great too!
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
Great cleaning power that doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. Out of all the Dawn scents, this isn't as strongly scented which I prefer. Great product, I would recommend it for the winter months!
Valeria A.
Oklahoma city, OK
This a really good soap to use. It's super easy to take grease off if you put some hot water and soap. Also leaves your hands feeling super smooth and keeps them hydrated instead of having that dry feeling
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.