BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel M.
Killen, AL
Perfect dish soap for people with dry hands. This saves my hands during the winter time when they get so dry and cracked. The smell is also wonderful
Mandie H.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually notice a difference in my hands after using this product. I already believe Dawn is the best dish soap and this just makes it even better.
Amber A.
Dallas, Tx
This soap is ok it does work for keeping your hands nice and soft. So if that is what you are looking for this is definitely your kind of dish soap.
Kathryn C.
I have this handsoap & it really does smell great. I haven't noticed it making my hands softer but it gets my dishes clean & that's all that matters!
Diana G.
Madera, CA
The aroma was pleasant. It cut through the grease with great ease. I love it! This product is definitely going on my shopping list to purchase again.
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
This soap works really well on greasy pans but it doesn't make my nails soft or my hands hurt either so it's a win win. Also, it smells REALLY good.
Leonarda V.
I like this one because it leave a the dishes clean and your hands feeling soft, it also has a good smell to it which makes washing the dishes better
Tasha S.
This is my go to dish detergent. It smells great and keeps my hands feeling great. I have been using only this product for washing dishes for years!
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This stuff smells great and it really does keeps your hands hydrated and soft. Definitely recommend to anyone who has to wash your dishes in a sink.
Valerie H.
This product works well and smells amazing. I have a job were I'm washing my hands a lot I really like that it has moisturizer in the product itself.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.