BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Amber R.
Amber R.
The Olay Dawn dish soap is a amazing dish that smells great. I bought it from my local supermarket and it was fairly cheap and worth the price. It has a lovely scent and is soft on your hands like it says it is. Overall, it is an awesome dish soap that works well on dishes.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
My favorite dish soap! I love that I can use this to hand wash dishes if needed, but also as a nourishing hand wash. The hand renew just makes your hands so soft and the pomegranate smell is so nice.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
My mom and I both swear by the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash!  It cleans everything remarkably well, whether it be a disgusting pan or my makeup brushes!  And it doesn't leave a gross soapy residue like other dish soaps!  It is the best dish soap on the market.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I always use this dish soap whenever I'm washing dishes by hand. It gets really soapy and leaves my hands feeling so soft. I love the scent of it, it smells so fresh. I will keep buying this forever!
Erica S.
Erica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Dawn with Olay will forever be my favorite! It smells so good, which makes washing dishes more pleasurable than it should be. Also it breaks down grease in pans while keeping my hands silky smooth.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This dishwashing soap has two things that are wonderful. First, the powerful action of getting grease and stuck on food. Absolutely always amazed at its performance. Two with this dishwashing soap, it has lotion in the formula, preventing from drying out my hands.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The smell of this product is what got me the most! It's so light, so refreshing and stays on my hands for the perfect amount of time. It's soft and gentle, yet fights the stuck on grease with ease.
Connie E.
Connie E.
I love how thick this soap is, a little goes a long way. It works great on grease. Removes it quickly without having to soak the dish and wash twice. My hands never feel dry after like most soaps.
Carroll V.
Carroll V.
Palmdale, CA
This smells amazing! It leaves my hands nice and soft after using it. The value is good. Since you don't have to use a lot, it lasts fo a while. I love it, I really don't have anything to complain about with this one. I would recommend to others! It's worth the money
Annie T.
Annie T.
Bentonville
My absolute favorite kind of dish soap. I wash my dishes by hand a lot of the time and it never dries out my hands and also works well getting of grease off pans. I won't buy any other dish soap!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.