Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR

This is the best dishwashing liquid. Your hands doesn't feel dry like most dishwashing liquid do. Plus it smells really nice.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

I am currently using this product and seems to work fine for the dishes however, hands are still becoming more dry.
Andrea  G.
Andrea G.
Bakersfield, CA

Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It does not leave my hands feeling dry like most dish soaps do. Also, a little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me so long
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL

I love to use this product, because washing dishes doesn't make my hands as dry. Works great and smells awesome!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Smells good, gets the dishes clean and doesn't ruin your hands. I buy the product when it's on sale, rarely at full price.
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA

This dish soap smells good and is gentle on hands and leaves your dishes clean as well :)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I have always bought Dawn dish soap, tried others and always go back so now I just stick with it. Cleans the dishes perfect and smells wonderful. Kinda makes you want to do the dishes ;)
Yaniris V.
Yaniris V.
Cutler Bay, FL

I always end up using Dawn for my dishes, I love it, it seems to always get everything off the plates, this one has a very nice scent.
member-6d76f53a0
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA

I love washing dishes with Dawn! It smells great and the soap lasts throughout every dish.
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX

Love this stuff.. it smells great and gets everything off those dirty plates.. i use it beacause it also helps my dry hands...
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.