BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
April W.
This is my favorite dawn soap.I hand wash dishes so this dish soap makes my hands feel nice and soft and I have no dry skin.It smells amazing too.
Ryan S.
Muskego
A little amount of soap cleans a large amount.  Great smell.  Leaves your hands soft when done washing dishes and does not dry them out.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Smells so good!! Love it. Products that smell good and work are always the best. If you need to clean and want a good smelling kitchen I recommend.
Bianca G.
My favorite dish washing soap. The scent is amazing and leaves my hands feeling smooth, not dry. Very effective product. A little goes a long way.
Jay H.
Love this soap, it does what it says it can do. It never leaves my hands dry or ashy. I do wonder though if it has antibacterial properties though.
Katy B.
Smells so good, and makes your hands soft. The only con is that it is a bit thin, so it comes out of the package quickly. Purchased at Duane Reade.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I will swear by this till the day I die. My hands are always so soft and smell so good because of this! I actually don't mind doing dishes anymore.
Alisha D.
Hamlin
I love dawn dishsoap! Especially the hand renewal kind I used to hate doing dishes because it made my hands dry but this dishsoap moisterizes them
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
This isvmy favorite dish washing soap. It smells good and I like knowing that it is better for my skin and hands than some other brands out there.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
My grandmother recommended this to me and I love it. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Olay keeps your hands soft and prevents cracks.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.