BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Arely B.
Arely B.
I love dawn soap period! This one for my attention because of the hand renewal doesn't dry out your hands as your washing dishes very soft after a few washes a day. Dawn is the best of all soaps because a little goes a long way it's very foamy at all times when washing dishes.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I swear I was dishes ALL DAY LONG. After a while my hands get so dry and cracked. But when I switched to using this I noticed a difference in the skin of my hands. It wasn't as dry and irritated, it was more moisturized and smooth. And the smell is amazing! Overall beneficial!
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
Love Dawn. This is by far my favorite hand dish washing soap. I always look to see it it's on sale or has a coupon since the competitors are less expensive. But, this is worth the extra money. The scents are always great and it leaves your hands feeling good and not dried out.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Marlton, NJ
I love using this! Growing up, we always used Ajax to clean the dishes at home, because it was the lowest cost brand. I purchased this one during a rush shopping trip when I had my first apartment, and found I used less of it to get the same clean than I had to use with Ajax.
Jamelynn R.
Jamelynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff doesn't make my hands soft at all. Although it does do its other job of washing the dishes, the misleading name and meaning shouldn't be there. I like the overall scent, and I love the dawn brand, but saying this stuff is "hard renewal" is just a little farfetched.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
My hands will forever thank dawn....THANKYOU!! For people who love to have family over and make a big never, this is for you lol. Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves but after you do our hands get really dry:( but thanks to this product that actually works is great.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
Dawn dish liquid soap is about the only brand I ever use. the pomegranate is just one of the fine scent of the the hand renewals Dawn with Olay has. it is very good value and they are always going on sale. one bottle has lasted me over 6 months!. I would recommend to anyone!
Alysandra M.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
Dawn is another one of my favorite brands. The fact that it has Olay mixed into it makes me love it even more. Other soaps dry out your hands but this one doesn't. It's a little more expensive than the other kinds but it's totally worth it. A small amount gets the job done.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
I feel the scent of this product could be a little bit better, however, it is still good and it really does help make my hands feel a little softer when using this versus other dish soaps I have tried before. Overall, it is a great product and definitely worth buying again.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is a newer addition to my cleaning supply cabinet and I must say, I'm liking it! It smells wonderful, cleans my dishes very well, and is so easy on my super dry skin. I am anxious to see how this helps me during the winter months, when my hands are so dry and painful.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.