BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary D.
Corning, CA
I wash my hands constantly and I typically do the dishes multiple times a day which really dries out my hands. This hand renewal really helps with hands and smells great! My hands feel much softer after using it and has that great power of Dawn. Same price as regular dawn.
Griselda R.
1202 lloyd ave. Blackwell,Ok
I love the way this brand works specially with a single drop its amazing the hand treatment specially for us moms that have to clean around our houses it keeps the hands in an amazing softness its like a treatment to pamper yourself while you do dishes the scent is amazing
Jennifer D.
King George
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the look and the smell is lovely! I also love that it isn't drying, it's actually moisturizing. This is my go-to dish soap. I may pull out the regular blue Dawn every once in a while for tough stuck on items. Highly recommend!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I love this because normal dish soaps dry out my hands so badly. This one doesn't at all and the pomegranate scent is a nice change from the usual chemical smelling scents of regular dish soap. There's not much a price difference in comparison to regular dish soap either.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Nice scent. Cleaned dishes well enough. Seemed gentle on hands but I did have to use more of this to get things as clean as I did with the regular blue dawn. So not sure if it was better- probably not but I liked having the pink color of the soap on display in my kitchen.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
The hand renewal line by Dawn is pure genius! It keeps my hands feeling smooth and moisturized when most soaps dry them out. The smell is wonderful and it cuts through grease like no other. It is a bit on the pricey side for dish soap but it is totally worth the purchase.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
I really love the smell of this and after a big party or a big meal with lots of plates it's great because my hands don't get so dry from this. I feel like a lot of the detergents dry out my hand and with dishes not being fun in the first place this made me more motivated
Karen L.
Houston , TX
As someone with dry hands and pretty bad eczema, this dish washing soap is noticeably less drying than other soaps, so I really like it. It also smells great. Otherwise, dishwashing soaps are basically the same to me... so I'll pick the ones that make my hands feel best!
Katrina K.
This is by far my favorite dish liquid. I love the way it smells and cleans up my dishes. We was using the plain blue kind of they would always dry out my hand. This is great for not doing that. Usually get it at the dollar store for a great price. Will buy this again :)
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you're a "do the dishes by hand" kind of person then this is the dish soap for you!! Say goodbye to those annoying gloves that are more of a headache than they're worth. This soap leaves your dishes clean and grease free but also moisturizes your hands while doing so.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.