BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley S.
Benton, KY
You just can't beat a classic like Dawn...unless of course you add Olay hand renewal and a fresh pomegranate scent! When I used other dish soaps my hands were always left dry and sore, now after using Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash my hands are soft, moisturized and smelling so fresh!
McKayla K.
(1) I love this form of Dawn more than any other dishwashing liquid out on the market. (2) It works fantastic for cleaning dishes, leaving hands soft, and for leaving hands smelling great. (3) I purchased a large bottle at Sam's Club to refill a current bottle and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn has always been a great product but like any other dish soap it will leave your hands dry. Not anymore. Ever since they added Olay to their soap it leaves my hands smooth and silky. I'm always using dawn for something and now I don't have to worry about drying my hands out. Will buy again soon!
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
For every day use, I do so a difference between using this dish soap vs. many others that I have tried in the past. My hands don't feel so dry, and it leaves them smelling nice as well. I'm not sure if it would help if you were doing an overabundance of dishes, but for normal use it's great!
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Love this stuff! This is my favorite Dawn soap to buy. It is affordable and a lot of times Dawn has coupons for you to be able to purchase it cheaper. The scent is amazing and the effectiveness of this dish soap is great. It gets your dishes super clean while also keeping your hands hydrated.
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
this is DEfinitely my favorite brand and sent of dish soap, it has a light scent that is nice, and doesnt leave the scent on the dishes like alot of other brands have done in the past. My hands also dry out and crack with other soaps and i do not have that probelm with this soap.
Hannah B.
Danielson, CT
I love the smell of this product. I actually use this to clean my make up brushes, as well as my mask brushes. I have also used this to clean my cats up. They don't really like water, so I will wet down a washcloth with soapy water, and wipe them down. It is gentle enough and rinses off well.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
By far my favorite dish soap, it is super creamy and it smells delicious. It really does make your hands feel good and not dry and feeling like one wrong move and your skin will crack. One more great thing about this is that a little goes a long way, so it last a good amount of time!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.