Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I love this. I love the scent that it has. The scent isn't really that important but its nice to have. The thing about this soap that I absolutely love is how soft it leaves your hands. Most dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry by the time I'm done washing the dishes but not this one.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

Smells so good, and I love how it keeps my hands soft, even after doing a bunch of dishes. The detergent works very well to get the oil and baked on food off, and a bottle lasts quite a while. You don't need to use much to get the job done. Less time in the sink is a bonus for me, too!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, Ca

I love this soap so much. I find myself buying it over and over again. I like the smell of it, but it really leaves my hands so soft when I am done with the dishes. I usually buy it at the grocery store, or Walmart (it's usually a little cheaper there) and it lasts me a couple months.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Tampa, FL

I love this product! Smells great, works well but the only downside is that they do not make it in a larger size. So you end up buying it and wasting out on money, you buy the bigger one for the better price in another type.

If they would just make one a bit bigger I'd be super happy.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm desert , CA

My favorite! Not only does this have the cleaning power of dAwn original blue, but it smells really great and is gentle on my hands. I do dishes every day so I don't mind splurging on this dishwashing liquid I say splurge because it is one of the more expensive ones you can purchase.
Annie L.
Annie L.
Ridgeland, MS

I was skeptical about this product. Most soap dries my hands out, especially after handwashing dishes every day. I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! It's not like lathering lotion on your hands or anything, but it's nice not to have dry, cracked hands anymore!!
ada s.
ada s.

The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
carlota r.
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA

i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

This soap is very delicate on your hands and leaves them soft and smelling delicious. However, I worry that whatever lotion is in the soap isn't helping dishes get cleaner or might leave a residue that is not supposed to be consumed. I think I'd buy it again but only as a hand soap.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX

Me and my mom both love this dish soap! It removes grease and dirty very well! This is the only one we like to use! The scent is so good and makes washing dishes easier in my opinion! It's also not that expensive and one bottle lasts long! a little goes a long way with this product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.