Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Pat M.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK

I really like how this smells which is good as it did nothing for my hands. It does a good job on the dishes though and is the most important thing. It is a good value for the money and is available in most grocery stores. I recommend this to others but not for hand softening. lol
Ana G.
Ana G.

I love this product so much! I use it daily and it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all. Sometimes I feel like I need a little more product than usual, but with the extra advantage of not having dry skin, I feel that it's almost worth it. Plus it smells absolutely fabulous
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK

My hands are very sensitive to soaps and often have to moisturize after doing the dishes, but this isn't the case with this soap.

More expensive than some, but not having to worry about moisturizing after use is worth it. I also enjoy that it's available at most if not all stores.
Regina T.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY

I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
Avery S.
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI

Dawn is a very good company and it helps the wildlife. It is very effective with washing dishes while softening your hands. The scent is so yummy and makes me want to wash dishes. There are no cons because this is such a good product. I would buy this product over and over again.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA

do your hands get super dry after washing dishes? look no further! dawn with olay is amazing, my hands are never dry anymore after washing dishes. have no worries, the addition of Olay to keep your hands silky smooth in no way compromises the performance of the dish washing soap!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

This dish soap comes in a pretty pink color that I like looking at on my counter top. On top of that, it has the "hand renewal with Olay" so I think it is not as drying on hands. My boyfriend doesn't use gloves when he washes dishes so I want to make sure his hands are protected!
April H.
April H.

This is the only dish soap I use. Since Dawn came out with the soap with Olay, I refuse to use anything else. I can truly feel a difference in my skin if I try to use anything else even once. Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but now it keeps my hands nice and healthy too.
Geordian G.
Geordian G.
Flower Mound, TX

I am one to always wash dishes by hand, so this product is perfect because it has Olay in it and leaves my hands extra soft. It also smells great, which is a huge plus! I always have this product on hand in my kitchen. I have recommended my mom to use it and she loves it as well!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL

This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.