BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
I love this dish soap because it smells great, cleans my dishes thoroughly, and leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards. It is a bit pricier than other dish soaps but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it!
Emily D.
Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This soap does make your hands soft! It helps because other fish soap leave your hands feeling dry and cracked especially if you are washing a lot of dishes for a long amount of time! I totally recommend this product
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR
When I'm not using all natural dishsoap, this is one is my next favorite. I am constantly doing dishes and washing my hands... this is stuff is great at protecting my hands from getting dry, cracked and bleeding.
Nikki T.
Killeen, TX
I use his everyday to wash my dishes and it works wonders. It helps fight grease and other hard food. Not only does it wash the dishes well. It leaves my hands feeling very smooth and soft. I recommend this product highly.
Eva L.
I love this clean and the suds are thick and as you wash its as if uou feel the clean happening and growing up with ezema this is one thing you wont here with other detergents ...i just love washing dishes by hand.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach
I love it. It leaves my hand smelling good. And it lathers very well. The only downside to it is that it leaves a soapy, slippery feel even after washing it off.
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This smells wonderful and is great at grease fighting. It keeps my hands from feeling dried out after washing dishes. I usually buy this at big lots because they have it on sale most of the time. I would recommend
Jane T.
Port richey
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have very dry hands and the usually get completely stripped of moisture anytime I wash dishes. Not with this stuff!! It cleans great and moisturizes as well!! Great price as well!!
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
Very nice dishwashing soap. The scent is great and it doesn't leave your hands extremely dry and itchy! I started using it instead of the original and I'm never going back. It's an amazing product that I recommend giving a try.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.