Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Megan S.
Megan S.
New Johnsonville, TN

Smells great keeps your hands feeling nice and soft plus it cleans dishes well! My go to dish detergent
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

Absolutely love the smell of this soap, a little bit goes along way and it is just so soft on the hands
MARIA L.
MARIA L.
Rio Grande

Good olor, concentrate, clean difficult grease. The best dish soap. More clean and bright on my dishes.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
South San Francisco, CA

Great fresh scent but doesn't leave your hands dry and cracked. I love dawn to cut down all the grease!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Anchorage, AK

This soap is the best it soapy makes lots of suds and it does leave your hands so soft and smells great
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca

I absolutely love using Dawn but the pomegranate smell was not my favorite. I love the original scent .
Rushell M.
Rushell M.
San Antonio, TX

Love this product gets tough food and grease and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry after washing
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.

Absolutely love this product love the smell and the way it leaves your hands nice soft after every wash
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS

I love washing dishes with this detergent. My hands feel soo soft afterwards and the scent is fabulous!
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA

I love this soap! I love the smell and honestly it makes my skin feels softer after washing the dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.