Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Estela R.
Estela R.

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing and it can clean everything. I used it to wash dishes and makeup brushes. What I love the most about this particular soap is that it does not dry out your hands. Which is a big plus when you wash dishes as much as I do ! You will always find a few bottles at my house
maly x.
maly x.

Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

One of my favorite hand dishwashing soaps. Love them of this one also. As always with dawn a little goes a long way.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Doing the dishes drys out my hands to the point where they are cracking. Then I discovered this dish liquid..problem solved! Not only is the scent fantastic, but my dishes are squeaky clean and my hands are soft, no more need for extreme hand lotions after dishwashing!
I do agree that some soaking is needed for tougher dish washing jobs but that's a small price to pay for having happy hands!
Christy M.
Christy M.
Burkesville , Ky

Cleans great. Not tough on hands. Hands feel soft after dishes. Very effective product
Kayz L.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA

It makes my hands so soft! It doesnt make my hands too dry when i wash our plates! And the smell is so nice too!
Yadirah H.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA

I love this product, it is gentle on my skin and dent cause any breakouts. It smells wonderful under warm water when your rinsing your hands
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Dawn hand renewal works wonders! It makes your hands so soft and moisturized! And it stillllll gets your dishes clean and smells good!
Toni W.
Toni W.
Whitehall, PA

My hands often get dry in the winter time and I realized I had to switch my dish soap. I switched to Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal. Love it! Fan for life.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL

It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.