Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca

I absolutely love using Dawn but the pomegranate smell was not my favorite. I love the original scent .
Rushell M.
Rushell M.
San Antonio, TX

Love this product gets tough food and grease and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry after washing
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.

Absolutely love this product love the smell and the way it leaves your hands nice soft after every wash
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS

I love washing dishes with this detergent. My hands feel soo soft afterwards and the scent is fabulous!
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA

I love this soap! I love the smell and honestly it makes my skin feels softer after washing the dishes.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.

I use this everyday. It smells better than other dish soaps and does a great job of cleaning my dishes.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Auburn, WA

Love this stuff. Smells nice and softens your hands while washing dishes, what more could you ask for!?
nancy c.
nancy c.
Fontana, CA

This is by far the best dish soap I have ever tried. it smells really good and it keeps your hands soft
Shan G.
Shan G.
Chelsea, AL

Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.Love it. Doesn't dry out my hands.
Francesca S.
Francesca S.

I like dawn. It is very soft on the hands. They also have a wide variety of scents which is also nice.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.