BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Smells great, washes great, soft hands, variety, found smaller bottles at my local dollar tree so it's affordable and great quality i love the stuff!
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I can definitely tell the difference in my hands after one load of dishes with this soap rather than even the regular Dawn and it also smells great!
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This stuff smells great and it really does keeps your hands hydrated and soft. Definitely recommend to anyone who has to wash your dishes in a sink.
Jess S.
Branchville, NJ
I love the scent of this one, it's my favorite one I've used. It's not as drying for my hands and it cleans everything just as well as the original.
Mz T.
I love Dawn! It leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth. It cuts through greasy pots and pans and it leaves my dishes smelling fresh and clean.
Diana G.
Madera, CA
The aroma was pleasant. It cut through the grease with great ease. I love it! This product is definitely going on my shopping list to purchase again.
Teisha B.
What woman doesn't want to protect her hands while scrubbing dishes! Love Hand Renewal Dawn Plus! My hands are smooth and even smell good afterwards!
Rachel M.
Killen, AL
Perfect dish soap for people with dry hands. This saves my hands during the winter time when they get so dry and cracked. The smell is also wonderful
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Am totally obsessed with this dawn dish liquid. I always keep this in hand it's gentle to the hands and to the dishes.keeps your hand soft and nice
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Smells so good!! Love it. Products that smell good and work are always the best. If you need to clean and want a good smelling kitchen I recommend.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.