BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens
Shara S.
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
Love the smell of this product when I'm washing dishes. I just really love dawn soaps period. I feel like it cuts the grease pretty good when I'm washing. Depending on what we ate i don't need to use too much when washing. And my hands don't dry out after.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Avondale
This soap smells great and does what it's supposed to do. We often buy this brand and the fact that it is supposed to keep your hands from drying out after dishes makes it better as well.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Oak harbor , WA
Favorit dish soap. Lathers amazingly with a little amount of soap, smells awesome and doesn't dry out my hands when I stand at the sink and do a full sink of dishes. Hands still feel great
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Dawn is always my faviorite dish soap,
I love how olay works with them now. It gets my dishes clean and they have great scents. Plus soft hands. Not all wierd feeling afterwards anymore.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. The majority of the scents are very pleasant and it doesn't dry out my hands. Not only that, it breaks down greasy dishes very quickly and efficiently.
Shawnc D.
Shawnc D.
This dish detergent is really good. You don't have to use a lot for it to be effective. It smells great and makes my hands very soft after washing the dishes. It's very inexpensive also.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Love the smell. Doesn't quite smell like pomegranate, but is great and not overbearing. Does a great job at getting left on food clean. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling good.
Kim  H.
Kim H.
La Crosse, WI
I've only used this product once but only because my husband keeps buying more of a different kind.  I purchased at Target for a good value.  It keeps hands soft and has a great smell!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Great to clean your makeup brushes since it's not too harsh and will give a little moisture to the bristles. It's great to clean the dishes too, of course lol. It's def a 2 for 1!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love using this when washing my dishes! I have used other brands, and this does help keep your hands feeling soft. It is affordable and smells great, I recommend this product!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.