Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Tennille G.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO

Leaves dishes cleaned and hands soft. Never an issue with stuck on grease. Smells good and gives a great clean
natalie n.
natalie n.
Frisco, TX

If you hand wash any of your glasses or dishes this is awesome. My hands don't get dry and itchy after
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

This stuff does a great job getting my dishes clean without leaving my hands dry. It also smells fantastic and keeps my moisturized. Not much else to say. A bit pricey (I usually buy at shoprite), but I'll probably continue to buy (or at least when it's on sale)
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Madison, WV

Works well on grease and really stuck on food. You don't have to use a lot to for a full sink of dishes, and it really doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out and gross.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
South San Francisco, CA

Great fresh scent but doesn't leave your hands dry and cracked. I love dawn to cut down all the grease!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC

This dish soap is the only one I like to use! Gets my dishes clean along with not drying my hands out. Other soaps make my hands feel very dry after using them. This one is perfect for cleaning and also making my hands look pretty.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

As far as dish soap goes, this one is definitely the best. Instead of leaving my hands dry like other soaps, I feel like I washed my hands with soap mixed with lotion or something. My hands are so soft after doing the dishes. It almost makes me want to do the dishes.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Mastic, NY

Excellent product and love that it is gentle on my hands. Great idea for dawn and olay to team up. It's a win win
Emma J.
Emma J.

Smells great. Works great. Gentle on hands. Seriously best soap ever! Most dish soap dries my hands out like crazy and this is the only soap that hasn't done that! Will definitely repurchase
Corine B.
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN

After I had my son, my hormones and body went crazy, and I had extremely dry skin. Couple that with having to wash bottles several times a day, and my hands were disgusting! Red, dry, flaky. YUCK! My mom picked this up for me to try and I saw a difference in just a couple of days. Within a week, my hands were back to normal again. This is my favorite scent, but the cucumber melon works just as well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.