BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Jennifer G.
Crestview , FL
Best dawn soap ever! After washing your hands it leaves them so soft ! Doesn't feel like the pruny hands after in water. I get mine from my local Walmart. Pros, your dishes get nice and clean and your hands feel great while doing it.
Ashley R.
Keeps my hands soft! I wash so many dishes since we don't have a dishwasher so I love that this doesn't dry out my hands! And it smells so good! It does a great job making my dishes look clean! You can find it anywhere!
Lindley G.
Oh my gosh. Obsessed. The smell alone is my favorite but it lathers well and also doesn't dry my hands out. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time which is great! Always buying this smelllllll, please do yourself a fav!
Ryan M.
This keeps my hands from getting dry when I wash a ton of dishes. It cleans dishes as well as the original. It smells good. It works as advertised and I will never use regular dish soap again. This stuff is a lifesaver!
Brittany K.
Durham
I really like the dawn with olay products. I find they are much gentler on my hands. My hands sometimes even feel better after using this product. Plus it smells so good and actually does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
This dish soap smells amazing and is also gentle in my hands. I love the fact that they don't feel dry after I have done a full load of dishes and that it is reasonably priced. It foams just enough when I fill the sink.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
It's moderately moisturizing which I do appreciate, but I just honestly buy this because of that big oil spill that happened and that commercial with them washing baby animals. I would buy this again and again for the animals.
kristen v.
North Port
I love Dawn. I love supporting animals with my purchase of dawn. A little bit of soap can clean a whole sink full of dishes and it doesn't feel watered down. Plus, it makes my hands feel soft and smooth and I love that.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
This dish soap is awesome. I had to find one that wouldn't dry my hands out because just a slash of water they get dry and I finally found one. It's great on grease and smells wonderful. Plus I get it for under 3 dollars.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.