Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Karen W.
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN
This is the only kind of dish soap I buy anymore. I love that my hands don't feel super dry after washing the dishes, and I love the smell of it!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
Ivonne P.
Ivonne P.
Este jabon para mis trastes me racina porke tray un toke para ke tus manos no setereseken
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Love the smell of this product and it doesn't make my hands feel dry after doing dishes.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX
This is the only soap I use these days. I love the smell and I love the fact that my hands don't feel all weird afterward.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
I love dawn! & now with Olay I feel it's just a bigger plus. I can't really tell the difference but I do enjoy having it
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Sept. 28, 2015, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Scent
Love the smell of this soap. I also love that my hands don't dry out but it retains its powerful degreasing ability.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA
Super soft on your hands while being tough on your dirty dishes. Great soap
Staci W.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
Love Dawn! Cuts through tough grease and leaves my sink looking clean too! Always leaves my hands feeling soft!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
This dishwashing soap is unlike any other I've used! My hands actually felt amazing smooth after doing dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.