Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

Any dawn dishwashing liquid is great and with Christmas coming around the corner, I'm pretty sure families will be using a lot of it and getting your hands smooth and smelling great in the process is amazing; so use this and I guarantee you won't stop using it.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , Tx

It's very concentrated has a great smell I love it makes dishes clean does not dry out hands it's very good
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Port Charlotte, FL

I don't use any other product except this one, all other dish soap over dry my hand because I have really sensitive skin. But this product does not over dry my skin in fact it does the opposite it moisturizes my hands.
Nina W.
Nina W.

I love Dawn Hand Renewal and all the other Dawn products, the dawn renewal cut the grease, smells good, and very soft on your hand. There's also different sense in the dawn product. I'm a big fan of dawn and if you tried you will be too.
Eden M.
Eden M.

Cuts the grease on my dishes while keeping my hands soft! I have dry hands and don't use a dishwasher so this stuff is a lifesaver. The smell is a nice bonus!
Tristan R.
Tristan R.
Poteet, Tx

Works pretty good doesn't make your hands break out or crack and split but it's not as effective on grease and hard to scrub foods
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

This Pomegranate Splash smells sooo good! Not only is it effective but I leave from doing the dishes with softer hands. It has a nice scent and my hands feel moisturized.
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.

My go to soap. Smells great, cleans well and doesn't require much of the product to be used.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA

I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've been plagued with horrible eczema on my hands since I was 13. Washing dishes (even w/gloves on) only exasperated the issue. At the recommendation of a friend I started to use this product and I noticed a difference w/ my hands in 48 hours. I wasn't ridiculously clawing at my skin as is the case with other dish soaps. Amazing how switching to a milder product has had changed my quality of life.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.