BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tabatha L.
Madawaska
Only product I have found that I don't have to wear gloves while using.  No need for lotion after and it even leaves a descent smell on hands after use
Debbie D.
Springfield, OH
There is no other dish soap that cuts grease like Dawn does and I LOVE the fact that this smells awesome AND moisturizes your hands at the same time 😊
Deborah D.
East Palatka, FL
Love this product. I works great on dishes but is also great a removing stains from clothing. Dawn is the only dish detergent that I will purchase.
Charlene C.
Hartford
This product is especially good for your hands after washing dishes it leaves your hands do nice and soft rather than dried up like most other soaps
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
I love that SAMs club sells these in 3 packs. My hands don't feel as dry as they used to. I do dishes daily and always by hand. This is a lifesaver!
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I can definitely tell the difference in my hands after one load of dishes with this soap rather than even the regular Dawn and it also smells great!
Whitney B.
London, KY
The hand renewal line does just what it promises. It is tough in grease and grime and somehow still makes your hands feel soft and smooth when done.
Kayla W.
Its good and does the job but I feel like there is an oily substance in it to protect your hands... im not a fan of that. But besides that it's good.
Becca D.
Kent, OH
I love the hand renewal dawn dish soap. I feel like while I'm doing the dishes my hands do not feel pruny or like they are drying out once finished.
Whitney H.
Great for cutting grease on the dishes! Feels super soft on my hands and I even use it occasionally with the dog shampoo when they get their baths !
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.