BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Amazon
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Such a good way to keep your hands soft while washing the dishes! I have nothing but good things to say about it! I bought it at target or Walmart so the price is great for the amount that you are getting!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
Great cleaning power that doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. Out of all the Dawn scents, this isn't as strongly scented which I prefer. Great product, I would recommend it for the winter months!
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
Love this dish soap. It smells wonderful and truly cleans my dishes while moisturizing my hands as well. A little expensive but effective and worth it to give your hands some TLC. I will be buying again
V'Shara C.
V'Shara C.
After washing the dishes, your hands will feel so smooth. I love The way it makes my hands feel. The scent is not too bad, but I only use it for how smooth it makes my hands feel. I would buy this again!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
Very nice dishwashing soap. The scent is great and it doesn't leave your hands extremely dry and itchy! I started using it instead of the original and I'm never going back. It's an amazing product that I recommend giving a try.
Mettea G.
Mettea G.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
This is one product that I wouldn't mind spending a little bit more money on. It smells amazing and I bought it from Walmart. It can be pricey but the value is amazing. I would definitely buy this again.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
This is the dish soap of choice in my household. We are big lotion freaks and this dish soap definitely helps us keep our hands hydrated while washing dishes. If you haven't already go out and try this
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Dawn dishsoap has always been a must for dishwashing at our house. When they came out with the dishwashing soap with olay it became a must because it was softer on the hands and in our house we all have eczema
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Wolcott , CT
My favorite dish soap, by far. It cuts the grease with ease with just a small amount of soap. You can use so much less than other brands. I love the smell and how it doesn't dry out my hands after use.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Dawn with Olay smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling beautifully. This stuff makes you want to do the dishes just so you can smell the soap. But really. Highly recommend to anyone
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.