BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have several pros of this dish soap. The scent is really nice, it cleans well, and is really more gentle on my dry hands and I definitely appreciate that. The only bad thing was, After the first time I used this and after my dishes were dried and put away, I went back and grabbed a cup and noticed a streak inside, so I smelled it, and that scent was still very strong. That definitely concerned me that maybe there was still soap residue in the clean dishes. I am just more carful now and rinse them extra very well.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Dawn is a brand that most definitely recommend if you have not so soft hands , it really does help Alot .
Amy K.
This is a very gentle wash and I like it very much. So smooth on my skin. I wish I could pour it in my tub and shower with it like the cute little ducklings in the Dawn commercials. It can also be used as hand soap in the bathroom because of its gentleness.
Washing dishes has always left my hands dry until I found this product . it helps moisturize my skin while washing dishes & it has a wonderful scent !
Itzayana G.
Lanham, MD
It doesn't dry up my hands at all. This one snakes my hands feel so smooth Honda in done washing dishes. Ladies this is a must have!
Emily J.
Elon, NC
This product has the strength of regular dawn but itsn't as harsh on hands. Its smells amazing and leaves my hands soft!
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff smells good and is gentle on the hands. Gets dishes clean as well.
Hannah F.
I fell in love with this dishsoap i know weird but this is the best out there gets the yuckiest of grimes off dishes pots pans and leaves hands feeling gteat you wont regret the extra dollars for this great product #dawn #dishsoap
Brynn B.
This stuff does great with cleaning dishes as well as keeping my hands really soft. It is a decent price, and if you coupon you can get even better deals and stock up.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.