Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I like the way hands feel after washing the dishes. And i like the fact that dawn really cuts the grease.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Smells great and does a good job cleaning. Also the soft hands afterwards are also a bonus, good product!
Quirah V.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC

Love the scents. Love the price. Great suds! Provides a deep clean on grease while still gentle on hands.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Kilauea , HI

Dawn is a brand that most definitely recommend if you have not so soft hands , it really does help Alot .
Emilie G.
Emilie G.

These are great for people that don't want rough dry hands. I love it. It's a soap and lotion all in one!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Carrollton, MS

last longer. leaves my hands soft and clean. cleans the dishes wonderful. makes them sparkly and shinny.

Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Kennewick, WA

Cleanses dishes well and makes my hands feel great, not cracked and dry like other dishwashing soap does
Eden M.
Eden M.

I love this dish soap because I hand wash my dishes and this cleans amazing and won't dry out my hands .
Haley G.
Haley G.

I use this to wash dishes at the houses I clean. My hands are always super soft! It's worth every penny!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee, WA

This is one of my fav smells. Keeps my hand soft and smooth without totally drying then out. Cleans well
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.