BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this dish soap smells amazing and leaves a great scent on my dishes really effective defiantly really love this I buy this then regular dawn soap love the pomegranate scent really recommend this to everyone
Jane T.
Jane T.
Port richey
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have very dry hands and the usually get completely stripped of moisture anytime I wash dishes. Not with this stuff!! It cleans great and moisturizes as well!! Great price as well!!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was about skeptical that this would actually keep my hands any softer than other dish washing liquids but it really dies. The smell is also great and I like the light color. Great for the price. Would recommend.
Daisyy M.
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This smells wonderful and is great at grease fighting. It keeps my hands from feeling dried out after washing dishes. I usually buy this at big lots because they have it on sale most of the time. I would recommend
Eva L.
Eva L.
I love this clean and the suds are thick and as you wash its as if uou feel the clean happening and growing up with ezema this is one thing you wont here with other detergents ...i just love washing dishes by hand.
Domonique H.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I remember as a kid doing dishes and having such dry hands afterwards but this dish soap has made all that a thing of the past. It does its job and gets the dishes clean but it also keeps your hands moisturized.
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
48463
Use all Dawn dishwashing detergent. All of them are great. Good smells & great price. Affordable. Good on your hands & cleans dishes even grease. I purchased it at a local grocery store. Our most used dish soap.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Hamilton, GA
Absolutely love this hand renewal dish soap. It keeps my hands feeling super soft at all times. I even used this brand of dish soap in a hand sugar scrub that I made for Bridesmaids. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ferndale, MI
Favorite dish soap. I have super dry skin and especially my hands and I feel like this really has some moisturizing component to it. Smells super fresh, cleans off dried stuck on food super well, would buy again
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.