Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

This product is really good. I can buy one bottle and it last for what seems forever. I've always liked dawn products.
Krissa W.
Krissa W.
Chester, Va

This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

Great smell and the soap does not dry out my hand. However I do feel like I have to use more when I'm washing dishes.
Black P.
Black P.

Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
lancaster , ca

I love dawn dish soap it cuts threw all that grease I recommended this to anyone.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have very dry hands from using clorox to hot water. I was excited to hear that Dawn and Olay teamed up. I am disappointed at this product. It smells great but does not work. It made my hands soft but lasted a few seconds. I'll stick to hand lotion
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I love the scent on this soap! It's the only thing that I have been using recently. It washes my dishes amazingly and doesn't dry out my hands!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Longview, TX

I really like this stuff I don't wash my dishes with it I use the original dawn for that but I do use this for washing my hands at my kitchen sink I also make a hand scrub out of it with sugar so i love this stuff
Karen S.
Karen S.

This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Belle A.
Belle A.

Love Dawn. This one worked really well for my hands. The stayed soft and never dried out like other dish soaps do. The smell is really nice and the bottle lasts me for a good amount of time.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.