BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jaime b.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I wash dishes often and most soaps tear up my skin. They leave my hands irritated and dry. This soap doesn't do that. It works great at cleaning without irritating my hands. I use it more than any other soap.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
This smells wonderful! It's works well as a dish soap, however I wish they would make this scent in the extra powerful deep cleaning versions as well. Still have to buy the platinum power clean to supplement.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
This soap is very useful and it also has an amazing smell which is what I like in my soaps! It is also a good price! I like this brand a lot and it gets the job done so I recommend this soap for others to use!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
Hands down my favorite dish soap! It smells great, cuts grease on cooking pots and pans, and doesn't dry out my hands so bad! I usually use gloves but I am confident that if I don't my hands won't be wrecked!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
This is my regular dish soap. I use it regularly and it does the job well. I love that it's not too rough on my hands and it smells nice too. I also love that you can find it in your local Walmart or HEB easily.
Brandon A.
Brandon A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product from a reputable company! Very effective cleans anything I need it to and a great value! Use on dogs sometimes too helps with ticks! Great scent and helps soften hands! Would recommend to others!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have sensitive skin, so because of that, I'm not going to comment on whether or not it really makes my hands soft. This is my go to dish soap because it makes a lot of suds and cleans my dishes PERFECTLY.
Megan L.
Megan L.
This product smells wonderful and moisturizers your hands during use. It washes dishes very well and is great for the price. It smells wonderful like pomegranates and I would definitely recommend to others.
Niki S.
Niki S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I was so excited to try this and it did not fail me. It smells heavenly, only have to use a little and it knocks out grease and food stains like that. Should last you a while.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I like this soap because it suds up nice and lasts long. It has a wonderful scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands, instead it makes them softer which is always nice! It is a more expensive dish soap though.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.