BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Emily D.
Emily D.
Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Carla K.
Carla K.
Macy, IN
Dawn is great for cutting through the grease, but when used too often may dry out hands, that is why I love Dawn with Olay moisturizing, it helps to moisturize and soften my hands so they won't become dry and cracked.
Jesseca H.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Funny story: I bought this as dish soap and was wondering why it looked weird but smelled so good. I like it. We loved the smell and the feel of it as it did not leave my hands dry and cracked by the end of the bottle.
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This Dawn dish soap is usually my go to. It smells amazing and this one has Olay in it so it doesn't leave my hands dried out. It gets my dishes clean without much scrubbing and always cuts through grease with ease.
Tamanna V.
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
The thing J love about this dish soap is that it has hand soap and moisturizer incorporated into it. This gives you soft hands even after your hands have been under the water for so long that they should be wrinkled.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this soap. It works well on dishes, but is also gentle on your hands. With regular dish soap, my hands get really dry and start to crack a little, but with this specific type, my hands aren't nearly ad dry or cracking.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer this scent to the original dawn dish soap scent. I bought it at target and it was on sale. It is a good price but there are also cheaper options. But the smell is good and it cleans well so I really enjoy it
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
I love how this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands while I'm washing dishes. I personally hand wash my dishes so it's great for that. It also cleans the dishes well which is good since that's the main purpose for it.
Kiyana B.
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This soap does make your hands soft! It helps because other fish soap leave your hands feeling dry and cracked especially if you are washing a lot of dishes for a long amount of time! I totally recommend this product
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.