Add a Photo

Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Nov. 27, 2015, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this dish soap and don't use any other brand! Not only does it keep my dishes super clean but it also smells great and keeps my hands super soft and smooth the more I use it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Centennial , CO
I only use dawn dish soap but this is my favorite scent. Nice and soft, not overwhelming. Works perfectly
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Doesn't seem to work the same as the original dawn dish soap. I didn't really see a different in the smoothness of my skin. The smell is great but original is better in my opinion
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Moriarty
this dish soap suds up great and cleans rhe rishes very well. it smells good and moisturizes hands well.
Chelse L.
Chelse L.
Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product! Smells amazing,cleans well,but isn't harsh on your skin. Always have this product on hand in the kitchen.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Great for grease removal. Sensitive and soft on hands. Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.
E Providence, RI
This saves my hands when I'm washing the dishes! It keeps them nice and soft, even with all the washing I'm doing!
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
Cleans good without over drying your hand. I don't have to use as much as I do with other brands.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.