BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
It smells good and leaves my hands soft. I always find good deals. It isn't too expensive
Ariana S.
Ive been exclusively using this Dawn with Olay (pomegranate) for over a year now. It's great. I really haven't developed a preference up until now, but I will say that I don't intend on switching brands any time soon. The scent is quite pleasing; not too strong or offensive like other brands. And I especially am a fan of the fact that it is super duper concentrated. An average sized bottle will usually last me about 6 months or so. Definitely a fan
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
This dish soap is great. It doesn't dry my hands and nails out nearly as much as other dish soaps and it's Dawn so of course it cleans better too. I do a lot of gardening and I soak my hands in warm soapy water when I come in and when I use this soap, I don't even need a nail brush.
Becca M.
Lexington, KY
This stuff smells amazing and my hands feel soft after I use it. I love the hand renewal products and the smell amazing as well.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This has a great smell to it & makes washing dishes more pleasant. Same hard working soap like the original dawn.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Cleans well and smells great while you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like is the residual smell that it leaves your hands. Not very florally or pleasant like you touched a bunch of greasy stuff.
Kasey O.
I live this dish soap. It smells so good! And it helps keep my hands soft, rather than dry them out.
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Shelbi F.
San Francisco, CA
I am liking this soap so far. I have not been using it for a while but so far it seams to work pretty well.
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE
Only dish detergent I use! Very little product needed to do a full sink of dishes and does not dry out my hands like other detergents do. I have even began using it to clean my makeup brushes with great results!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.