Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA

Smells good and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do not feel like it made a difference for my hands.
Leah M.
Leah M.

This soap is my holy grail soap! I love the way it smells and makes my hands feel. And it cleans good too😉
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

Smells great! Works really well, my dishes shine and sparkle, cleans really well, I'd recommend to anyone!
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ

Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
Jane K.
Jane K.
Lancaster

This stuff is amazing! I love how well this cleans and leaves your skin so soft! Will defiantly recommend!
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

Great for cleaning dishes and really getting into all the dirtiness of the dish. It gets rid of everything
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I love this brand for doing my dishes . It cleans my dishes very well & i love the smell of the dish soap.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Syracuse

It's the only dish soap that doesn't make my hands dry out and break open. Definitely a must have for me!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Scranton, PA

I love the scent and how it makes my hands feel soft and not dried out while after doing a lot of dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.