Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH

I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Brian V.
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA

Even though this is for dishes I love using it for a hand soap it makes hands soft but as a soap I don't think it performs as well as other brands in my personal opinion the original is my favorite out of the dawn dish soap.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clarksville, IN

I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Karisca W.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana

This is my go-to diswashing liquid. We have a dishwashing machine, but I still hand wash some things that are delicate or don't fit. It performs just as well as the traditional blue dawn. I wish it came in wider variety of scents, but I do like that it isn't as harsh on hands.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA

Finally there is a dish washing liquid that really is kind to your hands! Palmolive is better than a lot - but nothing like this. I have an automatic dish washer so I use this in my kitchen soap dispenser. I find putting dish washing liquid in the hand dispenser in my sink clears up the sink area rather than having 2 out and handier than reaching under the sink for dish washing liquid. So I do tend to use it more for hand washing than dish washing. SLAY!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Carrollton, MS

last longer. leaves my hands soft and clean. cleans the dishes wonderful. makes them sparkly and shinny.

Shaylyn F.
Shaylyn F.

Love the smell but it doesn't cut the grease as well as the original dawn but this is my go to if I'm not washing pans.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Cornwall, NY

I do not have a dishwasher so doing dishes by hand always makes my hands Feel rough. I love this product because my hands do not feel that way anymore it gets my dishes pots and pans superclean
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cuts through grease like all Dawn dish soap but has a great scent and doesn't leave your hands dry.
Francesca S.
Francesca S.

I like dawn. It is very soft on the hands. They also have a wide variety of scents which is also nice.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.