Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2034)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sayreville, NJ
My favorite dish soap, by far. It cuts the grease with ease with just a small amount of soap. You can use so much less than other brands. I love the smell and how it doesn't dry out my hands after use.
Amber R.
Amber R.
The Olay Dawn dish soap is a amazing dish that smells great. I bought it from my local supermarket and it was fairly cheap and worth the price. It has a lovely scent and is soft on your hands like it says it is. Overall, it is an awesome dish soap that works well on dishes.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
My mom and I both swear by the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash!  It cleans everything remarkably well, whether it be a disgusting pan or my makeup brushes!  And it doesn't leave a gross soapy residue like other dish soaps!  It is the best dish soap on the market.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I always use this dish soap whenever I'm washing dishes by hand. It gets really soapy and leaves my hands feeling so soft. I love the scent of it, it smells so fresh. I will keep buying this forever!
Erica S.
Erica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Dawn with Olay will forever be my favorite! It smells so good, which makes washing dishes more pleasurable than it should be. Also it breaks down grease in pans while keeping my hands silky smooth.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Mount Pleasant
This dishwashing soap has two things that are wonderful. First, the powerful action of getting grease and stuck on food. Absolutely always amazed at its performance. Two with this dishwashing soap, it has lotion in the formula, preventing from drying out my hands.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The smell of this product is what got me the most! It's so light, so refreshing and stays on my hands for the perfect amount of time. It's soft and gentle, yet fights the stuck on grease with ease.
Carroll V.
Carroll V.
This smells amazing! It leaves my hands nice and soft after using it. The value is good. Since you don't have to use a lot, it lasts fo a while. I love it, I really don't have anything to complain about with this one. I would recommend to others! It's worth the money
Aly H.
Aly H.
Hudson Oaks, TX
This is the only dish soap I use at home. Since we don't have a dishwasher I was everything by hand. My hands used to crack because they were so dry after washing. Now it's not so bad. And it smells delicious.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Avondale
This soap smells great and does what it's supposed to do. We often buy this brand and the fact that it is supposed to keep your hands from drying out after dishes makes it better as well.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.