BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this soap. It works well on dishes, but is also gentle on your hands. With regular dish soap, my hands get really dry and start to crack a little, but with this specific type, my hands aren't nearly ad dry or cracking.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
This Dawn dish soap is usually my go to. It smells amazing and this one has Olay in it so it doesn't leave my hands dried out. It gets my dishes clean without much scrubbing and always cuts through grease with ease.
Eva L.
Eva L.
I love this clean and the suds are thick and as you wash its as if uou feel the clean happening and growing up with ezema this is one thing you wont here with other detergents ...i just love washing dishes by hand.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Port richey
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have very dry hands and the usually get completely stripped of moisture anytime I wash dishes. Not with this stuff!! It cleans great and moisturizes as well!! Great price as well!!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was about skeptical that this would actually keep my hands any softer than other dish washing liquids but it really dies. The smell is also great and I like the light color. Great for the price. Would recommend.
Daisyy M.
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This smells wonderful and is great at grease fighting. It keeps my hands from feeling dried out after washing dishes. I usually buy this at big lots because they have it on sale most of the time. I would recommend
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
48463
Use all Dawn dishwashing detergent. All of them are great. Good smells & great price. Affordable. Good on your hands & cleans dishes even grease. I purchased it at a local grocery store. Our most used dish soap.
Domonique H.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I remember as a kid doing dishes and having such dry hands afterwards but this dish soap has made all that a thing of the past. It does its job and gets the dishes clean but it also keeps your hands moisturized.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Hamilton, GA
Absolutely love this hand renewal dish soap. It keeps my hands feeling super soft at all times. I even used this brand of dish soap in a hand sugar scrub that I made for Bridesmaids. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Keep my hands from over drying while still working very well with getting rid of grease on dishes. It's really helpful since I wash dishes by hand a lot more than using the dishwasher. I will continue to buy.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.