Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Mary H.
Mary H.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. It is much thicker and lasts longer than generic and the hand renewal is great on our skin
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I only use dawn, but this one is my fav! Smells great and doesn't dry your hands out at all. Leaves them so soft!
Caylee F.
Caylee F.
Kelso, MO
Makes hands Soft & smells good can't complain at all. Gets all gross things off dishes without leaving a residue
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smells great and it works well too. We use as both dish soap and hand soap in the kitchen. My hands feel soft.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Smells great
Hands feel softer than using other brands but it still leaves hands drier than desired
Good price
Denise R.
Denise R.
I use this every day and even to wash my hands it is the best soap ever and it makes your hands feel so smooth
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I didn't care for the scent, and I don't feel like the hand renewal cleans as well as regular detergents. I use the dishwasher for most things, so I wouldn't benefit from it very much anyway.
Grace N.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love the smell and how it doesn't dry out my hands. Very effective and makes washing dishes a little better!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Love this soap! Makes your hands feel super soft and not dried out like they normally do when using dish soap!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Nov. 27, 2015, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I love this dish soap and don't use any other brand! Not only does it keep my dishes super clean but it also smells great and keeps my hands super soft and smooth the more I use it!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.