Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN

This soap is excellent- cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling soft. The fresh scent is delightful.
rachel r.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL

Make your hands nice and smooth when doing the dishes and cleaning up messy stove tops great for the price
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV

Smells so good and feels really silky on the skin as well. Cleans dishes just as well as the original blue
LaToya J.
LaToya J.
Locust Grove, GA

The only thing I use, it's so pleasant in the hands yet strong enough to cut through the grease! I love it
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Cleans dishes great. Cleans a lot off dishes with a small amount. Smells great. Leaves hands nice and soft.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA

Smells good and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do not feel like it made a difference for my hands.
Leah M.
Leah M.

This soap is my holy grail soap! I love the way it smells and makes my hands feel. And it cleans good too😉
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY

Smells great! Works really well, my dishes shine and sparkle, cleans really well, I'd recommend to anyone!
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ

Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.