Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Kim B.
Kim B.

Only dish soap I use. gets the job done without drying my skin out. I also believe it strengthens my nails.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY

Works great on dishes and keeps my hands from drying out when doing many dishes by hand. Also smells great!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cordova, TN

Great strength in terms of getting dishes clean, smells nice and economical. A good break from lemon scent.
Shelbi F.
Shelbi F.
San Francisco, CA

I am liking this soap so far. I have not been using it for a while but so far it seams to work pretty well.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.

Dawn dish soap is amazing! this one in particular keeps your hands feeling smooth even when using hot water
Beata B.
Beata B.
Boston

Smells so good and also doesn't dry out my hands when washing dishes. Gets nice and sudsy and cleans well.
Kenya A.
Kenya A.

Absolutly love this soap and how it doesn't dry out my hands. Love the smell and silky feeling afterwards.
Thalia M.
Thalia M.

The smell and after feeling of hands it delightful. Best all around dish soap to us. Strongly recommended.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO

Make your hands feel great love the scent great on dishes and pots and pans buy this product all the time.
carley d.
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ

Best stuff ever! Not only does it wash the dishes well, but it also keeps my hands soft and smelling good!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.