Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Maia T.
Maia T.

What is dawn dish soap not good for?? I use dawn soap for dishes, household cleaning, my dogs - it's all around something you must have in your home to clean with. It also doesn't dry my hands or like some others!
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH

I think the combination of these two brands was genusis, I seriously can never get over the smell of the soap and how nice my hands feel even after sinks full of dishes. I feel like this is the luxury dish soap and it's worth every penny
Beata B.
Beata B.
Boston

Smells so good and also doesn't dry out my hands when washing dishes. Gets nice and sudsy and cleans well.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I love how soft my hands are after I use this. It's also smells so good, and gets my dishes clean with only having to use a small amount each Time.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.

this is the best dish soap/ hand soap out there ! it smells AMAZING and doesn't leave your hands all dry and weird feeling. there's definitely cheaper soaps out there - but this one tops the charts in my opinion. i'm a repeat buyer and probably will be as long as it's sold.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Waukesha, Wi

Smells so good, and dawn is the only dish soap I ever buy, nothing else can compare!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Philadelphia, PA

The most amazing dish so ever!! It's so powerful, yet does not deybout your hands! Perfect!!!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

I love this Dish Soap! This stuff is awesome! It really does clean the heck outta dishes but it makes my hand feel so great! That's the best part! I always have to put on lotion after cleaning dishes but not with this dish soap!!
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the smell of this soap, and it keeps my hands so soft instead of all dried up when I'm done with the dishes
Estela R.
Estela R.

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing and it can clean everything. I used it to wash dishes and makeup brushes. What I love the most about this particular soap is that it does not dry out your hands. Which is a big plus when you wash dishes as much as I do ! You will always find a few bottles at my house
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.