BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
This stuff leaves your hands feeling so soft and great! Very hydrating for a dish soap. But it doesn't really do a good job on actually cleaning the dishes. Not sure if I would actually buy this. Maybe good for dishes that parents really dirty.
Sarah V.
Texas city, TX
All DAWN soaps are amazing, but this one is my favorite, for one cause its pink for two it smells great and three it works like a champ its not watery like alot of other dish soaps. A little goes a long way! And they always have sales on these.
Ann Marie B.
This dishwashing liquid doubles as a hand soap.  It helps soften your hands while you clean dishes.  I would recommend this to someone who is going to be hand washing dishes a lot and wants their hand to remain soft and supple.  It smells good as well.
Jackie N.
This Dawn is probably my favorite besides the original blue. It gets the oil and grease from my baking pans and kitchen aid mixing bowl so well. It also leaves my hands soft which makes it even better!
L C.
Seatac, WA
I hand wash the pots and pans and only use the dishwasher for plates, cups, and silverware. I have to use this soap otherwise my fingers end up being sore and dry. This stuff doesn't let that happen. My hands never feel dry after washing dishes with this soap
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN
At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Deana K.
Even though I wear gloves sometimes I forget to put them on when I do dishes and this saves my hands. It's very soft and has a great sent. I know what I'm getting. I buy at Walmart and try to use coupons on these products. I always trust Dawn products.
mariah j.
Bakersfield
This product is very soapy unlike other brands that you have to keep on putting more soap on the sponge every few dishes PLUS your hands feel so much smoother after u do a house chore 👍 Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash
Jade L.
I have a skin condition that causes not only soaps but water to burn my skin. My boyfriends mom bought this stuff for me and it really helps from keeping my hands from hurting while washing the dishes. Did I mention it smells amazing? It does!
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I use Dawn Hand Renewal all the time to keep my hands from getting dry, I was really glad to find it in the large bottle. I have a lot of issues with my hands getting dry and this is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't dry them out terribly.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.