BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa
This is the only dish detergent I buy. It smells wonderful and keeps my dishes clean! It doesn't dry out my hands, which is a plus. It smells good, too!
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
I love this dish soap! It's a nice quality and it works very well getting dishes clean. My hands feel soft after each use and has a nice fragrance to it.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this soap! I have terribly dry hands and this doesn't make them feel any worse. It is quite moisturizing for a dish soap and the smell is so nice!
Heather S.
We have used Dawn with Olay for as long as it has been out probably. It makes my hands super soft and not all dried out like most would. Love this soap!
Emma N.
Pearl river , Louisiana
I like this because it doesn't leave your hands soapy and it leaves them soft. It cleaners dishes well and fights grease and stains. Bonus it smells nice
Kat R.
Madison, WI
Dawn is really cuts down on greasy dirty dishes. My hands are sensitive & this dishsoap is one of the few that doesn't dry my hands out tremendously.
Asia W.
This Dawn smells really good and it cleans good. I love how it's good for your hand also. I highly recommend. You can find this Dawn almost anywhere.
Kirsten O.
My mom uses this all the time and thank god it has the hand renewal in it. We don't have a dishwasher so she does it all by hand. It smells super good.
MaKayla C.
Coeburn , VA
This dishwashing liquid is tough on grease and staining foods. However it smells amazing and feels even better on your hands after washing the dishes.
Washing dishes has always left my hands dry until I found this product . it helps moisturize my skin while washing dishes & it has a wonderful scent !
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.