BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Carla K.
Carla K.
Macy, IN
Dawn is great for cutting through the grease, but when used too often may dry out hands, that is why I love Dawn with Olay moisturizing, it helps to moisturize and soften my hands so they won't become dry and cracked.
Jesseca H.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Funny story: I bought this as dish soap and was wondering why it looked weird but smelled so good. I like it. We loved the smell and the feel of it as it did not leave my hands dry and cracked by the end of the bottle.
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
I love how this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands while I'm washing dishes. I personally hand wash my dishes so it's great for that. It also cleans the dishes well which is good since that's the main purpose for it.
Kiyana B.
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
This soap does make your hands soft! It helps because other fish soap leave your hands feeling dry and cracked especially if you are washing a lot of dishes for a long amount of time! I totally recommend this product
Eva L.
Eva L.
I love this clean and the suds are thick and as you wash its as if uou feel the clean happening and growing up with ezema this is one thing you wont here with other detergents ...i just love washing dishes by hand.
Daisyy M.
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This smells wonderful and is great at grease fighting. It keeps my hands from feeling dried out after washing dishes. I usually buy this at big lots because they have it on sale most of the time. I would recommend
Jane T.
Jane T.
Port richey
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have very dry hands and the usually get completely stripped of moisture anytime I wash dishes. Not with this stuff!! It cleans great and moisturizes as well!! Great price as well!!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was about skeptical that this would actually keep my hands any softer than other dish washing liquids but it really dies. The smell is also great and I like the light color. Great for the price. Would recommend.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Hamilton, GA
Absolutely love this hand renewal dish soap. It keeps my hands feeling super soft at all times. I even used this brand of dish soap in a hand sugar scrub that I made for Bridesmaids. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.