Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Chelse L.
Chelse L.

Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA

I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Hannah W.

Grease is one of the most repulsive liquids on the planet, and Dawn bursts straight through it! Also, this particular type leaves smooth hands if you prefer hand-washing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ

I noticed the difference right away and haven't used another dish soap since.
I have used this dish soap for years now and my hands are so soft
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weldon

I love this soap, it gets the dishes clean & smells great as well. Leaves my hands feeling nice and soft in the process, makes washing dishes less of a chore.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY

I have this handsoap & it really does smell great. I haven't noticed it making my hands softer but it gets my dishes clean & that's all that matters!
Karen W.
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN

This is the only kind of dish soap I buy anymore. I love that my hands don't feel super dry after washing the dishes, and I love the smell of it!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA

I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
Hannah W.

Love the smell of this product and it doesn't make my hands feel dry after doing dishes.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX

This is the only soap I use these days. I love the smell and I love the fact that my hands don't feel all weird afterward.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.