Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Sanborn, NY

This product smells great and really is good for your hands. It does not dry them out like many other dish washing soaps.
Magally C.
Magally C.

I think that the only reason that i have not mind washing my dishes lately is because of the smell of this soap and because this leaves my hands feeling o smooth after my use of it. I have always purchased this after the first time that I had tried it. Its a must have.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV

I absolutely love this! It has a lovely fragrance, leaves my hands feeling soft and breaks through food buildup with ease
Deanna U.
Deanna U.

Easy on the hands since it has okay my hands are very soft after no need to apply lotion
Devin G.
Devin G.

Love this dish soap. Smells great and get's the job done! They usually have the big bottles at BJs or Costco. What a great bargain!
Amy P.
Amy P.

I love dawn dish soap. It has always been my go to. I love that they offer the gentle on the hands version. I'd like to say I wear gloves, but it just doesn't work that way for me.
Eden M.
Eden M.

I love this dish soap because I hand wash my dishes and this cleans amazing and won't dry out my hands .
Jayden S.
Jayden S.

Smells really good, extremely efficient and it makes my hands feel really soft I love it
Cora E.
Cora E.
Owensboro, KY

I use this every time I wash dishes. Most soaps leave my hands very dry but this stuff keeps them soft
Maria R.
Maria R.
Anchorage, AK

This soap is the best it soapy makes lots of suds and it does leave your hands so soft and smells great
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.