BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Geraldine L.
Geraldine L.
Portsmouth
Dawn is my favorite dish soap, I love the way it smells, the way it makes my hands soft after using it, and the fact that it works on getting my dishes so clean. I would highly recommend dawn to anyone who has to hand wash dishes.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I have always loved Dawn because I think it lasts longer on the sponge than any other brand. I wash dishes quite often so my hands can get pretty dry from the hot water so I definitely appreciate the hand renewal aspect of this product. Not only does it protect my hands but it smells amazing too. 100% recommend!
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product really does work wonders my hands get so dry from washing dishes. When I started using this it made that go away. It smells amazing it really does it's job good. I've repurchased it many time and will continue to
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Crestview, FL
Best dawn soap ever! After washing your hands it leaves them so soft ! Doesn't feel like the pruny hands after in water. I get mine from my local Walmart. Pros, your dishes get nice and clean and your hands feel great while doing it.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.