Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Chelse L.
Chelse L.

Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

I have this handsoap & it really does smell great. I haven't noticed it making my hands softer but it gets my dishes clean & that's all that matters!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Sacramento , Ca

I love this dish soap! My hands use to dry out from always washing dishes. It's a little more than buying reg. dish soap but it's so worth it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, Az

I love dawn! & now with Olay I feel it's just a bigger plus. I can't really tell the difference but I do enjoy having it
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Love the smell of this soap. I also love that my hands don't dry out but it retains its powerful degreasing ability.
Staci W.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI

Love Dawn! Cuts through tough grease and leaves my sink looking clean too! Always leaves my hands feeling soft!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

This dishwashing soap is unlike any other I've used! My hands actually felt amazing smooth after doing dishes!
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

This dish soap smells really nice and it cleans the dishes well. It is also gentle on the hands too.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I love the dish washer soap because it takes the tough stains out and it smells good
Gina C.
Gina C.

It fights grease the best with very little amount. I've tried other brands and it takes up to 3 times as much to get the same results of dawn. And it's gentle on the hands!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.