Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Leila J.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
This gets my dishes clean and smells great. A product I have purchased many times and will again. It works and smells great. What more can you ask out of soap?
Sam E.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Elzanne W.
Elzanne W.
Asheville, NC
Such a wonderful product, cleans dishes very well even with stuck on food. Having to wash more than a load of dishes no longer dries out my hands with this soap either.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa
This is the only dish detergent I buy. It smells wonderful and keeps my dishes clean! It doesn't dry out my hands, which is a plus. It smells good, too!
Camila M.
Camila M.
I love this one because it is though against grease and any sticky stuff but also keeps my hands from smelling like food after I'm done doing the dishes
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
This one is my favorite the smell is soo good i love using this one have been using it for like 4 years totally recommend it
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Killen, AL
Perfect dish soap for people with dry hands. This saves my hands during the winter time when they get so dry and cracked. The smell is also wonderful
Rocio P.
Rocio P.
Apple Valley, MN
Love using this to wash the dishes. Doesn't leave my hands too dry as before leaves them smooth. It gets those touch grease stains from the pots.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Austin, TX
Does not dry out your skin. I use very hot water when I wash dishes by hand and this soap helps keep them from cracking. Plus is smells so good!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.