Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2065)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Lindley G.
Lindley G.
Oh my gosh. Obsessed. The smell alone is my favorite but it lathers well and also doesn't dry my hands out. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time which is great! Always buying this smelllllll, please do yourself a fav!
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
This keeps my hands from getting dry when I wash a ton of dishes. It cleans dishes as well as the original. It smells good. It works as advertised and I will never use regular dish soap again. This stuff is a lifesaver!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Durham
I really like the dawn with olay products. I find they are much gentler on my hands. My hands sometimes even feel better after using this product. Plus it smells so good and actually does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Keeps my hands soft! I wash so many dishes since we don't have a dishwasher so I love that this doesn't dry out my hands! And it smells so good! It does a great job making my dishes look clean! You can find it anywhere!
Hailley W.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
This dish soap smells amazing and is also gentle in my hands. I love the fact that they don't feel dry after I have done a full load of dishes and that it is reasonably priced. It foams just enough when I fill the sink.
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I love this! It seriously smells like a yummy delicious pomegranate. It does not dry out your hands like a lot of other soaps do, which is a serious plus if you will be using it often. I get this whenever I can find it.
Kess S.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
It's moderately moisturizing which I do appreciate, but I just honestly buy this because of that big oil spill that happened and that commercial with them washing baby animals. I would buy this again and again for the animals.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.