BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
This dish soap is awesome. I had to find one that wouldn't dry my hands out because just a slash of water they get dry and I finally found one. It's great on grease and smells wonderful. Plus I get it for under 3 dollars.
Hailley W.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
This dish soap smells amazing and is also gentle in my hands. I love the fact that they don't feel dry after I have done a full load of dishes and that it is reasonably priced. It foams just enough when I fill the sink.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Keeps my hands soft! I wash so many dishes since we don't have a dishwasher so I love that this doesn't dry out my hands! And it smells so good! It does a great job making my dishes look clean! You can find it anywhere!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Durham
I really like the dawn with olay products. I find they are much gentler on my hands. My hands sometimes even feel better after using this product. Plus it smells so good and actually does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I love this! It seriously smells like a yummy delicious pomegranate. It does not dry out your hands like a lot of other soaps do, which is a serious plus if you will be using it often. I get this whenever I can find it.
kristen v.
kristen v.
North Port
I love Dawn. I love supporting animals with my purchase of dawn. A little bit of soap can clean a whole sink full of dishes and it doesn't feel watered down. Plus, it makes my hands feel soft and smooth and I love that.
Kess S.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
It's moderately moisturizing which I do appreciate, but I just honestly buy this because of that big oil spill that happened and that commercial with them washing baby animals. I would buy this again and again for the animals.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
This keeps my hands from getting dry when I wash a ton of dishes. It cleans dishes as well as the original. It smells good. It works as advertised and I will never use regular dish soap again. This stuff is a lifesaver!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Um this dishwashing soap smells DELICIOUS. Seriously it's one of the best smelling products I've ever encountered. It still has that great Dawn effectiveness while leaving your hands smooth and smelling nice. Love this stuff !
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.