Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I love the scent on this soap! It's the only thing that I have been using recently. It washes my dishes amazingly and doesn't dry out my hands!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have very dry hands from using clorox to hot water. I was excited to hear that Dawn and Olay teamed up. I am disappointed at this product. It smells great but does not work. It made my hands soft but lasted a few seconds. I'll stick to hand lotion
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA

I love dawn dish soap it cuts threw all that grease I recommended this to anyone.
Black P.
Black P.

Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

Great smell and the soap does not dry out my hand. However I do feel like I have to use more when I'm washing dishes.
Krissa W.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA

This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

This product is really good. I can buy one bottle and it last for what seems forever. I've always liked dawn products.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA

Love dawn soap and love it with olay. It definitely makes hands feel better after, but does not make them perfect again. Smells great and still works the best.
Precious L.
Precious L.

Dawn is great on dishes. I'm use to seeing dawn in my kitchen since I was a little girl. Throughout the years the bottle, fragrances and other ingredients has been added to perfect the detergent. If you notice now it comes in different colors, antibacterial to get rid of germs, moisturizer to make your hands softer but always have the main action.....to cut grease. My dishes still shine after every wash. That's why I trust dawn!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

I always grab Dawn. Easily my favorite dishwasher liquid and this one smells awesome. Loyal customer from me.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.