BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brittani v.
Weatherford, OK
Love this dish soap. Smells great and is soft on the skin. if you don’t like dry skin after you wash dishes this is the best product that you can use!!!
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
I love this dish soap! It's a nice quality and it works very well getting dishes clean. My hands feel soft after each use and has a nice fragrance to it.
Scar L.
Lancaster, CA
I like this one because it leaves my dishes clean and my hands very soft. I will really recommend it for people looking for a soft dish liquid detergent.
Brittani M.
Glendale, AZ
I love this soap! I have terribly dry hands and this doesn't make them feel any worse. It is quite moisturizing for a dish soap and the smell is so nice!
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
Smells really good and cleans well. I always buy this scent and use it for home and work. Good value, not too pricey. I will buy it again when I run out.
Jada R.
Norwood, OH
This is better than most dish soaps. Keeps my hands feeling hydrated and smooth even after doing dishes for hours! And it's so easy to find in stores :)
Summer G.
Winters, CA
I love how soft this dish soap makes my hands feel! It's great that now dish washing doesn't dry out my hands! It also smells great and cleans my dishes!
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa
This is the only dish detergent I buy. It smells wonderful and keeps my dishes clean! It doesn't dry out my hands, which is a plus. It smells good, too!
Camila M.
Gilbert
I love this one because it is though against grease and any sticky stuff but also keeps my hands from smelling like food after I'm done doing the dishes
Heather S.
We have used Dawn with Olay for as long as it has been out probably. It makes my hands super soft and not all dried out like most would. Love this soap!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.