BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Love this product. I could buy a bottle and it will last me months. And it's leave me skin feeling good and smells really incredible for it being a dish soap.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
I like this one a lot but my boyfriend when he would wash dishes he said it made his hands feel really weird afterwards and he ended up buying a different car
chelsea c.
Chillicothe, IL
Dawn is the best dish soap but I do not like the hand renewal because it does not cut through grease like the orginal due to it being less harsh on your hands
Brie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Has a great sent. It also doesn't leave my hands dry. Cuts though grease wonderfully. For the price its not bad compared to some of the other brands out there.
Kristen R.
Favorite hand soap to use especially in the winter times. Has the power of regular fawn dish soap to fight the grease, but leaves hands not as dry and cracked
Taylor K.
Best dish soap for dry hands. It cleans just As well as the original Dawn dish soap. It keeps my hands moisturized after washing dishes and it smells amazing!
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
I love to mix this with sugar and it makes a perfect hand scrub that leaves your hands so soft, it is supposed to give the same results as mary-kay satin hands
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.