Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is great if you find yourself constantly hand washing dishes. It not only cleans the dishes. But, it also helps your hands stay moisturized. I would recommend this.
Edie S.
Edie S.
We get this when I feel like having the scent while washing the dishes. Does the job just like the other brand we use. Not to sure about the softer hands claim though.
Bea M.
Bea M.
Ahh I love this soap so much! It smells great. It doesn't have that overly fake smell a lot of dish soaps have. It smells nice and fruity. It also doesn't dry out my hands. I will continue to repurchase this again and again
Katlyn A.
Katlyn A.
Lewis Center
10/10 bought a small bottle to take to college with me and it smells great and a little happens to spread a long way. almost a year and I've barely use half a bottle
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
I have gone for the dawn pomegranate dish soap for years. I like the feel and the smell and the way it looks in my soap jar. It does a good job on the dishes and my hands. I purchase at whatever grocery store I'm at!
Leila J.
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I love this dish soap. It's the only one I've been buying for quite some time. It smells nice and really does help when it comes to your hands. Most soaps make my hands dry and feel icky but this one doesn't.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
This gets my dishes clean and smells great. A product I have purchased many times and will again. It works and smells great. What more can you ask out of soap?
Sam E.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Elzanne W.
Elzanne W.
Asheville, NC
Such a wonderful product, cleans dishes very well even with stuck on food. Having to wash more than a load of dishes no longer dries out my hands with this soap either.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa
This is the only dish detergent I buy. It smells wonderful and keeps my dishes clean! It doesn't dry out my hands, which is a plus. It smells good, too!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.