Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA

I like that it's gentle on your hands and still cleans your dishes fantastic.
christina p.
christina p.
Tujunga, CA

We all love this soap. smells good and works great. not drying for your hands
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA

This stuff smells good and is gentle on the hands. Gets dishes clean as well.
Natrell G.
Natrell G.
Pensacola, FL

Great product I love Dawn's Hand renewal leaves your hands feeling very soft
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN

Smells so great and does what it says- cleans without destroying your hands.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY

Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA

Super soft on your hands while being tough on your dirty dishes. Great soap
rikki l.
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia

You can never go wrong with Dawn! I use it to clean most surfaces, to wash the hair colour stains of my face, I've bathed my puppy with it! The stuff is amazing! I have only ever used the original to wash the pup though and I would only recommend that as the hand renewal has fragrance and othe additives that aren't puppy friendly!
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.