BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Leticia S.
Springfield, KY
besides the smell being amazing... this soap doesnt leave my hands dry and scratchy like some others do, the olay is a great touch for soothing your hands!
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ
I wish they made this in different scents but this is a great value for the product. I love how it makes my hands feel but I would like a different scent.
Shanika J.
What a great smell! On top of the product working great it keeps your hands smooth the entire time. The price is reasonable and found at most major stores.
Karleigh G.
I love this dawn hand soap! It smells so amazing and has great other options! I love how soft it keeps your hands unlike others that can dry out your hands
Samantha C.
I love the dawn plus olay my hands no longer feel dry and crack after doing the dishes, the product itself goes along way and does good for your skin too
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
When you wash the dishes with your bare hands it doesn't leave them hard or old it leaves them nice and soft and it works good with just a little to wash
Nadine S.
Archbald, PA
Amazing product. Worth the money for sure. You have the benefit of pampering your hands while washing the dishes at the same time. It's smells great too.
Kaylene B.
Only dish soap we will use. Smells fantastic and cleans dishes so there's nothing left at all. Prices are cheap and you can get huge and little bottles!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and works great, even with though grease residue. It also keeps my hands soft and moisturizer--win-win!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.