BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal A.

I enjoy the feeling of the product on my hands and the results on my dishes, cutlery and counters. Heck on anything I wipe clean. Yes, floor too for grease.
Jackie G.
Clovis, NM
The Dawn Ultra dish soap really last and cleans very good. Your hands feel very silky and smooth after finishing dishes. The pomegranate scent is awesome!
Grace H.
Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Amanda M.
I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Shanika J.
What a great smell! On top of the product working great it keeps your hands smooth the entire time. The price is reasonable and found at most major stores.
Suri C.
I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Nina B.
San Francisco , CA
Favorite dish soap ever! I also will occasionally use this as hand soap when I'm in the kitchen. This smells great and makes your hand super soft! Love it!
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
I love this product. Gives you a different scent then the standard ones. It's good and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's not too strong on the hands too.
Mel T.
Love the hand renewal line. I wash my dishes with warm to hot water, it's a habit.... but this soap is great on my skin. Helps so it won't get so dried out
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.