Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN

This is my favorite dish soap. The smell is great, but it doesn't feel harsh on my hands. I still keep the original blue Dawn on hand for so many reasons (laundry/grease stains, cleaning, etc) but this is my favorite for dishes and hand washing.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Altoona, PA

Has a great smell, and also is very effective on getting dishes very clean and shiney, and very gentle on hands and also makes them very soft.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX

This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN

This has become my go-to dishsoap. I started buying it in college because it was pink, and my number one objective was to own everything pink at that point in my life. It smells nice, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's available at Target just about anywhere in the country.
Aymee M.
Aymee M.

Adoreeee this soap!! Smells amazing & makes sure that your hands aren't so crusty after you're done.
Cayla s.
Cayla s.
CLEVELAND , Ga

I bought this hand renewal dawn hand soap because, one i thought the bottle was pretty and two, because my hands always feel weird after washing dishes. This stuff works great. And smells great too. My boyfriend doesnt like the girly bottle, but even he admits it makes his hands feel great.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Atwater, CA

oh my goodness! I LOVE the smell of this dish soap and it leave my hands so soft! this dish soap also lasts forever! cheaper soaps runs out quickly because they dont get the job done. a squirt of this soap can wash a full sink of dishes
highly recommend
Bethanny L.
Bethanny L.

I always use dawn dish soap. When they teamed up with olay I was so happy to try it. I haven't bought anything else since
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Use this all the time at my parents house!! Love the smell!! It really does help get rid of nasty smells on your dishes
Chantil A.
Chantil A.
Arlington , Tx

This soap doesn't just clean your dishes but it leaves your hands nice and soft and who doesn't like soft hands
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.