BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Deana K.
Deana K.
Even though I wear gloves sometimes I forget to put them on when I do dishes and this saves my hands. It's very soft and has a great sent. I know what I'm getting. I buy at Walmart and try to use coupons on these products. I always trust Dawn products.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Louisville, KY
I'm obsessed with this combo. Dawn and Olay are a match made in heaven. Especially since I don't have a dishwasher, I need a strong cleaning product but one that doesn't wreck my sensitive skin. It's worth the price and smells amazing.
Bria R.
Bria R.
Bradenton , FL
This particular dish soap is actually my favorite because it leaves your hands feeling soft. We wash dishes quite often so dry hands are always a problem. That's why this product is so special, your hands are not dry and cracked after using.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Only one I buy! Dish soap dries out my hands really bad but I will only use dawn! This one does the opposite and softens my hands instead! Removes all grease including the icky grease coating left on some dishes! And it smells good!
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
The smell of this dish soap is amazing and it is so moisturizing. My hands feel like new after I use this. My dishes also seem to keep some of the scent and it gets the grime off of them really well. I will be purchasing this again.
Spencer B.
Spencer B.
Dawn really gets me through what could be hours of dish washing in the matter of minutes! Soaking isn't always needed and the renewal makes your hands feel better than before doing the hoards of dishes from your husband and children!
Rosie U.
Rosie U.
My roommates & I brought a very small bottle of this dish soap with us to college, and it lasted us almost 3 years! For small amounts of dishes it worked perfectly, smelled amazing, and lasted so long. I would recommend this product!
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Atlanta
The smell is great, but despite its marketed benefit of moisturizing my hands, my hands always feel dryer after using it. I'll use it for the smell, but not for the benefit. For the price it's at you really can't go wrong though.
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Mii R.
Mii R.
Bronx , NY
It removes grease fast without drying your hands I use other dish soap and they were leaving my hands a bit dry and ruff so I switch to Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash and I haven't had that problem since
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.