BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Tara R.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I have always loved Dawn because I think it lasts longer on the sponge than any other brand. I wash dishes quite often so my hands can get pretty dry from the hot water so I definitely appreciate the hand renewal aspect of this product. Not only does it protect my hands but it smells amazing too. 100% recommend!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme
This saves my hands! I feel like my hands are constantly in the sink and this does a great job to keep them soft! I pay a little extra to get a great product that is non drying and still powerful enough to get the job done.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product really does work wonders my hands get so dry from washing dishes. When I started using this it made that go away. It smells amazing it really does it's job good. I've repurchased it many time and will continue to
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Crestview , FL
Best dawn soap ever! After washing your hands it leaves them so soft ! Doesn't feel like the pruny hands after in water. I get mine from my local Walmart. Pros, your dishes get nice and clean and your hands feel great while doing it.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Killeen, TX
I use his everyday to wash my dishes and it works wonders. It helps fight grease and other hard food. Not only does it wash the dishes well. It leaves my hands feeling very smooth and soft. I recommend this product highly.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Durham
I really like the dawn with olay products. I find they are much gentler on my hands. My hands sometimes even feel better after using this product. Plus it smells so good and actually does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Lindley G.
Lindley G.
Oh my gosh. Obsessed. The smell alone is my favorite but it lathers well and also doesn't dry my hands out. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time which is great! Always buying this smelllllll, please do yourself a fav!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.