Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , Tx

This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Thiala S.
Thiala S.

I don't like to use this brand because it makes the sponges smell awful easier. Since I stopped using this brand my sponges stopped smelling.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
Dessanaya S.
Dessanaya S.

This has been my kitchen soap since it was released. It cleans the dishes, gets the stuck on food, and doesn't dry out my hands.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

I didn't care for the scent, and I don't feel like the hand renewal cleans as well as regular detergents. I use the dishwasher for most things, so I wouldn't benefit from it very much anyway.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX

I love this dish soap and don't use any other brand! Not only does it keep my dishes super clean but it also smells great and keeps my hands super soft and smooth the more I use it!
Chelse L.
Chelse L.

Same great cleaning power of original dawn with a great sent! my hands always get so dry washing dishes and this really helps them not become dry and cracked like with the original dawn
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA

I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.