Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Mii R.
Mii R.
Bronx , NY
It removes grease fast without drying your hands I use other dish soap and they were leaving my hands a bit dry and ruff so I switch to Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash and I haven't had that problem since
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Atlanta
The smell is great, but despite its marketed benefit of moisturizing my hands, my hands always feel dryer after using it. I'll use it for the smell, but not for the benefit. For the price it's at you really can't go wrong though.
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I have always loved Dawn because I think it lasts longer on the sponge than any other brand. I wash dishes quite often so my hands can get pretty dry from the hot water so I definitely appreciate the hand renewal aspect of this product. Not only does it protect my hands but it smells amazing too. 100% recommend!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Tara R.
Tara R.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.