BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
This product is really good, it smells good and it cleans my dishes very well. its very effective, and does not disappoint. the price point is very good, i got a large bottle for 3 dollars at walmart. i recommend this product bc it smells good and cleans well.
Amy G.
My hands break out very easily. So it caused me to be sensitive to soaps. I purchased this product, do to a friend telling me. I love this product. It clears my hands, and leaves them smooth each used. This is the only product I use when it comes to washing dishes.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Love this product! I love that this detergent unlike others really foams up to clean dishes. A little goes a long way with this detergent. You really feel like your dishes are clean. Leaves hands feeling smooth and moisturized instead of dry like other detergents.
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell that lasts for days after it's used! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
I love that this product has partnered with Olay. It leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized after you have washed the dishes. It's great even for men! Not only does it clean your dishes well, smell good, and look great, it makes your hands soft as well.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
Dawn is great for getting grease out. It doesn't take long to wash anything and the grease can fall off without having to let it soak. It doesn't leave my hands dry or feeling wrinkled after washing. I do not have a dish washer so Rely on a good soap to use.
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
This is a staple at our house, as there's a lot of hand washing and dishwashing with a toddler running around. I like that the smell of this product isnt too heavy, and that it's soft and gentle. It cleans my dishes and my hands without leaving a drying feeling.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This dish detergent is super soft and comfortable on my hands when I was dishes. It also cleans the dishes very well and makes them nice and clean, and also smell wonderful depending on the scent you get! I normally pick mine up from Walmart, and you should too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.