BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Andrea V.
Lasts literally forever! A little does go a long way with this product and I love how my hands feel after I wash dishes ... Never thought I'd see the day.
Sima M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap, it smells good, leathers nicely and doesn't leave your hand dry. A little goes a long way to make lather. It removes stains and oil
Jessica Q.
I love the hand renewing dawn soap it is wonderful !! Great if your always washing dishes or even if you just are every now and then ! Smooths your hands !
Briar D.
I like this dish soap because it doesn't ruin my skin when I hand was dishes. I'm not all prune when I'm done aND my hand feels like I just put on Lotion.
Amanda M.
I really like the lavender smell one any aside from that dawn is a really good brand a lil goes a long way which helps to not using so much with every wash
Suri C.
I really like this product because it is not only a good quality dish washing liquid but it is also gentle on my hands and keeps them from getting to dry.
Jackie G.
Clovis, NM
The Dawn Ultra dish soap really last and cleans very good. Your hands feel very silky and smooth after finishing dishes. The pomegranate scent is awesome!
Leticia S.
Springfield, KY
besides the smell being amazing... this soap doesnt leave my hands dry and scratchy like some others do, the olay is a great touch for soothing your hands!
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
This product is great on your dishes and great on your hands! It smells great and it's such a great value for the price. I'll never use another soap again!
Nina B.
San Francisco, CA
Favorite dish soap ever! I also will occasionally use this as hand soap when I'm in the kitchen. This smells great and makes your hand super soft! Love it!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.