Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2034)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Atlanta
The smell is great, but despite its marketed benefit of moisturizing my hands, my hands always feel dryer after using it. I'll use it for the smell, but not for the benefit. For the price it's at you really can't go wrong though.
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Mii R.
Mii R.
bronx
It removes grease fast without drying your hands I use other dish soap and they were leaving my hands a bit dry and ruff so I switch to Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash and I haven't had that problem since
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Abby D.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme
This saves my hands! I feel like my hands are constantly in the sink and this does a great job to keep them soft! I pay a little extra to get a great product that is non drying and still powerful enough to get the job done.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.