Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA

I like that it's gentle on your hands and still cleans your dishes fantastic.
Kim J.
Kim J.

Smells great! Keeps my dishes clean and my hands don't feel chemically after!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN

Smells so great and does what it says- cleans without destroying your hands.
Natrell G.
Natrell G.
Pensacola, FL

Great product I love Dawn's Hand renewal leaves your hands feeling very soft
Buffalo, NY

Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA

Super soft on your hands while being tough on your dirty dishes. Great soap
McKayla K.
McKayla K.

(1) I love this form of Dawn more than any other dishwashing liquid out on the market. (2) It works fantastic for cleaning dishes, leaving hands soft, and for leaving hands smelling great. (3) I purchased a large bottle at Sam's Club to refill a current bottle and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Killeen, TX

Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Tess M.
Tess M.

This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.