BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Micah R.
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Kandie V.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
I have seen commercials on the product and wanted to try it out for myself, i think its great and i love how it really leaves your hands smooth, never have i ever seen that in any other product. Its like a 2 in 1 kind of product its great!
Kira D.
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this soap because it isn't harsh on my hands when I'm washing the dishes. I find that my hands feel less dry when I'm using this product compared to others. I put this product into a pump bottle so I don't use more than I need to.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
What a refreshing smell when it is time to stand at the dreaded sink and wash dishes. It cuts dirt and grim and leaves your hands fresh. If you have stuck on food just put a drop of dawn on it and it will come right off. My favorite dish soap.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I only buy the hand renewal when I buy dish soap anymore! The difference between normal dish soap and the hand renewal is significant- plus it smells wonderful! The cleaning property is the same, but leaves a smooth, silky feeling to your hands after washing.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
I love purchasing this dish soap and having it out beside my sink at all times. It does the basic job of a dish soap as well as nourishing your hands. No more cracked dry hands after washing dishes. Would absolutely recommend to friends.
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
I hope they never stop making this dish soap. It smells amazing, it works amazing, and it makes my hands feel amazing. I use it to wipe down every surface in my house and my house always smells great. Sometimes I even use it for laundry!
Jade L.
Jade L.
I love this product. This is the only dish soap I can use and not have an allergic reaction to. It keeps my hands soft. The smell is a bonus! I love it. Great price as well
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
This Dawn is probably my favorite besides the original blue. It gets the oil and grease from my baking pans and kitchen aid mixing bowl so well. It also leaves my hands soft which makes it even better!
Deana K.
Deana K.
Even though I wear gloves sometimes I forget to put them on when I do dishes and this saves my hands. It's very soft and has a great sent. I know what I'm getting. I buy at Walmart and try to use coupons on these products. I always trust Dawn products.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.