BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Amazon
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
Silver spring
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Arial L.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
As if it's possible to choose a favorite, pomegranate may be my favorite! It's constantly finding it's way back to my sink. It's found at any grocery store, usually for around $5. I use a lot of dish soap when doing dishes, so the price adds up. Worth the buy because I never feel my dishes are unclean!
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Favorite Dish Soap Softens my hands while I clean my dishes . Also gives your hands a fresh scent . A bit pricey depending where you get it at ! But I definitely recommend to anyone who's tired of drying out your hands with harsh soaped while washing dishes
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought this was lie when I bought it....but my hands are actually soft after washing. I don't run to the lotion immediately after, and my dishes are clean! I either buy at Meijer or Aldi. It is more expensive than the store brand, but worth every penny!
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Gina C.
Gina C.
I have very dry skin, and this soap not only gets my dishes clean, it's also gentle on my hands. It also has s nice scent that isn't too over powering. Tip: I also use this mixed with white vinegar to clean the soap scum out of my shower, it works great!
Matt S.
Matt S.
Scappoose
It's like a two in one for your dishes and your hands. I hate the feeling of hands after washing dishes, but with dawns olay infused soap, it doesn't leave my hands feeling gross afterwards, this scent in particular is the best that I've used by dawn
Liz F.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I use Dawn Hand Renewal all the time to keep my hands from getting dry, I was really glad to find it in the large bottle. I have a lot of issues with my hands getting dry and this is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't dry them out terribly.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.