Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville

I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Celie F.
Celie F.

A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL

Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
guayanilla, PR

Gets the stains out but doesn't overdry your hands. You get this soft, smoothness on hands that feels awesome.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI

This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

This dishwashing soap is unlike any other I've used! My hands actually felt amazing smooth after doing dishes!
Yamilet C.
Yamilet C.
Oakland, CA

This is the best one ever I love the smell and specially when I be washing dishes my hands be soft at the end
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.