BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Courtney L.
THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISH WASHING SOAPS . I HATE HOW AFTER I WASH DISHES MY HANDS FEEL SO DRY . WITH THIS DAWN HAND RENEWAL WITH OLAY , THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING ! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH SOAP OVER ANY!!!
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell that lasts for days after it's used! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Love this product! I love that this detergent unlike others really foams up to clean dishes. A little goes a long way with this detergent. You really feel like your dishes are clean. Leaves hands feeling smooth and moisturized instead of dry like other detergents.
Candace L.
Ganado, AZ
My fav! Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands as fast as other dish soap does. It has a nice thick texture and always does what I need it to do. I buy it when I go to the grocery store. If it's out of stock when I go, I don't buy any until it's in stock again.
Emma J.
Smells great. Works great. Gentle on hands. Seriously best soap ever! Most dish soap dries my hands out like crazy and this is the only soap that hasn't done that! Will definitely repurchase
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
As if it's possible to choose a favorite, pomegranate may be my favorite! It's constantly finding it's way back to my sink. It's found at any grocery store, usually for around $5. I use a lot of dish soap when doing dishes, so the price adds up. Worth the buy because I never feel my dishes are unclean!
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
My mom found this and loved it and now I use it and love it, makes my hands nice and soft after all the dishes I do. I found mine at hannafords. It smells and feels nice on my hands. Little pricey but would recommend to anyone who spends a lot of time doing dishes
Heather M.
This dish soap is quite nice. It cleans very well and leaves my hands soft and hydrated. It has a nice smell to it but i am curious To try the other scents. I definitely recommend this to people who have to wash dishes by hands as it is very gentle yet cleans well.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is the best dishsoap out there. It smells wonderful for starters. I always pick this up at my local grocery store. It always leaves the hands so moist and not dried out. It takes grease away really well, and I can usually find a coupon for the product as well.
Madicyn Q.
Love how this soap makes my hands so soft! Its a great value for the price and smells delicious. It is a bit more pricey than competitors but I find myself using less of it for hard to tackle grease and stuck on food so it lasts longer. I would absolutely recommend.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.