BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Mine C.
This is by far my favorite dish detergent. The smell is great and it does not leave my hands super dry. It lathers well and gets the greasiest dishes clean.
Joclyn A.
Dawn hand renewal with olay is the best dish soap my hand tend to dry and crack. Specially in winter but this is best dont crack at all when i wash my dishes
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love washing dishes and not having the yucky dish soap and sponge on my hands. This soap is really mosturizing and stays true to the dawn promise, it works!
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
This is a really good dish soap. It does its job at cleaning the dishes but also smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has hand renewal properties in it.
Srijita P.
For someone with dry hands who washes most of her dishes by hand, this product is great! I don't have to reach for the lotion every time I do the dishes now.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I really like the way this makes my hands feel. I know my dishes are going to be clean without drying out my hands. I have never been one for rubber gloves.
Lexus H.
I absolutely love this soap. I always have a problem with dry hands from all the dishes I do, especially in the winter time and this was a perfect solution.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
A great product to use on a daily base. Wonderful for your hands, dishes,and etc. I like Dawn!!! This product everybody should buy it if you can afford it.
Grace H.
Best soap for your hands. The pomegranate scent is a favorite of mine, and my hands feel soft after washing with it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin
Mel T.
Love the hand renewal line. I wash my dishes with warm to hot water, it's a habit.... but this soap is great on my skin. Helps so it won't get so dried out
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.