Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX

Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Laurissa C.
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN

It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
graciela v.
graciela v.

My hands get super dry with dish soap so I love to use this one. It gets the job done without drying my hands.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville

I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Celie F.
Celie F.

A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL

Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
guayanilla, PR

Gets the stains out but doesn't overdry your hands. You get this soft, smoothness on hands that feels awesome.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.