Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Kim J.
Kim J.

Smells great! Keeps my dishes clean and my hands don't feel chemically after!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN

Smells so great and does what it says- cleans without destroying your hands.
Natrell G.
Natrell G.
Pensacola, FL

Great product I love Dawn's Hand renewal leaves your hands feeling very soft
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA

Super soft on your hands while being tough on your dirty dishes. Great soap
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY

Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA

Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I'm not a fan of this product. I love the regular blue Dawn but not this. It makes my hands feel slimy and sticky. I'm not sure a lotion should be in a bottle of soap for dishes no matter what. I threw both bottles away!
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

I didn't care for the scent, and I don't feel like the hand renewal cleans as well as regular detergents. I use the dishwasher for most things, so I wouldn't benefit from it very much anyway.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.