Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2051)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
My hands are very sensitive to soaps and often have to moisturize after doing the dishes, but this isn't the case with this soap.

More expensive than some, but not having to worry about moisturizing after use is worth it. I also enjoy that it's available at most if not all stores.
Amy S.
Amy S.
ALMA, AR
I love this hand washing liquid! My hands used to be dry and would crack a lot. It was very painful to wash my dishes. Since I've started using Dawn hand renewal this is no longer a problem for me. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone. And it does an amazing job of cleaning also.
Ana G.
Ana G.
I love this product so much! I use it daily and it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all. Sometimes I feel like I need a little more product than usual, but with the extra advantage of not having dry skin, I feel that it's almost worth it. Plus it smells absolutely fabulous
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
do your hands get super dry after washing dishes? look no further! dawn with olay is amazing, my hands are never dry anymore after washing dishes. have no worries, the addition of Olay to keep your hands silky smooth in no way compromises the performance of the dish washing soap!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
This dish soap comes in a pretty pink color that I like looking at on my counter top. On top of that, it has the "hand renewal with Olay" so I think it is not as drying on hands. My boyfriend doesn't use gloves when he washes dishes so I want to make sure his hands are protected!
Geordian G.
Geordian G.
Flower Mound, TX
I am one to always wash dishes by hand, so this product is perfect because it has Olay in it and leaves my hands extra soft. It also smells great, which is a huge plus! I always have this product on hand in my kitchen. I have recommended my mom to use it and she loves it as well!
Avery S.
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is a very good company and it helps the wildlife. It is very effective with washing dishes while softening your hands. The scent is so yummy and makes me want to wash dishes. There are no cons because this is such a good product. I would buy this product over and over again.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Abilene, TX
Dawn has been a reliable brand for many years! When they came out with the hand renewal products I was excited! Because I wash a lot of dishes by hand, my hands get dry. The hand renewal soap helps protect my hands! It has a nice scent and I would definitely recommend to others!
Maribel H.
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA
I really like this dish soap. I really cleans by dishes and you don't have to use a lot, it is also soft with my hands. The price is right and it smells very nice. I actually use a soap dispenser and I dilute it with a water. It works great, it has the same great cleaning power.
Teran F.
Teran F.
This is my all time favorite kind of dawn, it does good with olay in it with skin when washing dishes, even with animals giving them bath. we try it on animals recently it really help their skin to. just really good stuff, and affordable really is something i buy every month now
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.