BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Los Angeles, CA
do your hands get super dry after washing dishes? look no further! dawn with olay is amazing, my hands are never dry anymore after washing dishes. have no worries, the addition of Olay to keep your hands silky smooth in no way compromises the performance of the dish washing soap!
Avery S.
Avery S.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is a very good company and it helps the wildlife. It is very effective with washing dishes while softening your hands. The scent is so yummy and makes me want to wash dishes. There are no cons because this is such a good product. I would buy this product over and over again.
Teran F.
Teran F.
This is my all time favorite kind of dawn, it does good with olay in it with skin when washing dishes, even with animals giving them bath. we try it on animals recently it really help their skin to. just really good stuff, and affordable really is something i buy every month now
Maribel H.
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA
I really like this dish soap. I really cleans by dishes and you don't have to use a lot, it is also soft with my hands. The price is right and it smells very nice. I actually use a soap dispenser and I dilute it with a water. It works great, it has the same great cleaning power.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Abilene, TX
Dawn has been a reliable brand for many years! When they came out with the hand renewal products I was excited! Because I wash a lot of dishes by hand, my hands get dry. The hand renewal soap helps protect my hands! It has a nice scent and I would definitely recommend to others!
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I love this stuf to wash dishes and to wash my hands while in in the kitchen. it works great and smells super good. i got mine at walmart and of course it was a good price. i actually use this to make a sugar scrub for your hands and its always a hit when i make it for someone.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Dayton, OH
I love how this has a hand renewal serum in it because when you do dishes a lot, it takes a toll on your hands. I love how cheap it is and how well it works. Also, the scent is so great and I don't mind doing the dishes when it does not smell bad. My mother and I both use this.
Faye V.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
It smells sooo good. It's so gentle on your hands that it could be used as a hand soap. It's tough on grease but still creamy enough to moisturize your hands. This comes in a variety of scents and the all smell fantastic. They are pricey so I just buy them when they're on sale.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I have really dry hands- especially after using soap and getting them wet. They are really sensitive and so I bought this hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing for them. I didn't find it to make a big difference in that way, but it smelled nice and cleaned everything well.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I swear I was dishes ALL DAY LONG. After a while my hands get so dry and cracked. But when I switched to using this I noticed a difference in the skin of my hands. It wasn't as dry and irritated, it was more moisturized and smooth. And the smell is amazing! Overall beneficial!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.