Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Selena W.
Selena W.

When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Erica S.
Erica S.

My family & i only use dawn brand dish soap. We have been for as long as I remember. It is heavy duty. It always removes amy ground in or baked on food & grease. Also out of ask the other soaps I've tried, Dawn is the only 1 that creates a nice lather & the smallest bit lasts very long.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD

This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I love dawn so much. A little goes such a long way and they always smell amazing. Also, one thing that I really like to use this for is my makeup brushes. It is so gentle and gets everything off within a few swirls. I buy mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.

I'm paranoid about making my hands drier than they already are. While I avoid washing dishes as much as possible - this liquid is remarkably tough on grease but doesn't make hands dry. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming which adds to the fun experience of washing dishes. LOL
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Topeka , KS

I love the smell of the Pomegranate dish soap that I use while washing dishes. I unfortanutely don't have a dishwasher but look forward to washing dishes because of the scent it leaves on my hands. I also think that it works well with any leftover food/grime that my dishes have on them.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY

Dawn is the only good brand of dish soap out there. Everything else feels cheap compared to it. The hand renewal line is the best because nobody likes the way their hands feel after washing the dishes, but this stuff doubles as a moisturizer for your hands so you really can't go wrong.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI

I really like that they came out with the Hand Renewal line...it saves my hands so much. The other detergents were so drying, causing me to have to wear gloves to protect my hands, which made doing dishes extremely difficult for me. Thanks to the Hand Renewal line...the gloves are off!
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

I love this soap. I use to to wash everything from a fork to a coffee mug to my pots and pans. It smells really nice and it keeps my hands soft. I had a friend come over and she used this soap and thought it was a specialty soap brand and was surprised when I just told her it was Dawn.
Sharol M.
Sharol M.
Reno, NV

Have been using this hand soap for years leaves my hands very soft after working in medical my hands are always dry I don't have a dishwasher so I'm stuck washing all the dishes which this is the only soap I use daily leaves my hands fresh and soft and leaves my dishes very clean as well
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.