Add a Photo

Photos (17)
carlota r.
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA

i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
ada s.
ada s.

The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX

Me and my mom both love this dish soap! It removes grease and dirty very well! This is the only one we like to use! The scent is so good and makes washing dishes easier in my opinion! It's also not that expensive and one bottle lasts long! a little goes a long way with this product.
Shanelle S.
Shanelle S.
Quincy , MA

This is the best soap to use for dishes and when they made one to keep your hands soft I had to get it! I always buy a lot of them when they're a dollar or 99 cents at CVS. They last me up to a month, month and a half depending on if I have company over but overall i love this soap!
Emily I.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE

I love the smell of Pomegranates and of course Dawn pretty much makes washing dishes easy. It's my go to soap to wash up greasy pans or to get pesky smudges or caked on food off my dishes and glasses. I would definitely buy Dawn again and it will continue to be a staple in my home!
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM

Who knew you could find a dish sops that would make doing dishes more pleasant? Or at least less unpleasant because I despise doing the dishes. But this stuff smells nice, feels almost sliky, and doesn't make my hands all dry and cracked. Also it cleans my dishes. So that's a plus.
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM

I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Bakersfield, CA

This makes me almost love doing this dishes. I love the sent and my hands feel so amazingly soft! This is a good value for the size. The soap is pretty effective. Dawn is my favorite soap to use for dishes. If I were to chose between two it'd be this one or the original scent dawn.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK

My hands are very sensitive to soaps and often have to moisturize after doing the dishes, but this isn't the case with this soap.

More expensive than some, but not having to worry about moisturizing after use is worth it. I also enjoy that it's available at most if not all stores.
Regina T.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY

I received this in a sample from the grocery store and
went back and purchased this. I love the way my hand feel
soft and smooth after washing some dishes. I don't like
washing dishes in the first place but if you have to you
should at least have nice feeling hands when it's over.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.