BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
It's a good dish soap, works well for the basics... like cleaning dishes. ;-) Smells good, and is a decent hand soap. Not as sticky and drying as the regular Dawn. But if you like to make cleaning recipes, and the recipe calls for Dawn.... always go blue.
Monica R.
Depew, NY
This dish soap smells great and is easy to clean on pots and pans covered in grease. I will be purchasing this product from now on. This product is worth the price and I was very pleased with the smell. You don't need to use as much soap to clean with this product so overall, you will get more use out of this product.
Joanna D.
Works just as effective  as any other Dawn dish soap product the only difference is that this is supposed to help maintain your hands beautiful  and not wear them down with washing so many dishes. I bought mine at Walmart and it was inexpensive. Believe it when they say one drop of dawn and the grease really is gone.
Samantha C.
I have always loved Dawn because I think it lasts longer on the sponge than any other brand. I wash dishes quite often so my hands can get pretty dry from the hot water so I definitely appreciate the hand renewal aspect of this product. Not only does it protect my hands but it smells amazing too. 100% recommend!
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I ask myself every day why I don't have a dishwasher yet, but alas....life responsibilities keep me from reaching that dream. This stuff makes my hands feel nice, smells good, is cheap and works great. If I have to keep washing dishes by hand while dreaming of a quiet rinse cycle, this is at least effective.
Sierra R.
Asheville
This soap is a great everyday dish soap to take care of the most baked-on food, and also not dry out my hands! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment and after washing all the dishes at night, my hands get so dried out. Luckily this soap is like a lotion, and keeps my hands from feeling super dry at night!
Bethany B.
Macon, GA
Yes!! I am a mom of 4 and I wash dishes constantly. Like actually constantly. This stuff not only cleans my dishes but it also doesn't dry out my hands which is saying something because I'm also an RN and I wash my hands constantly as well, not just dishes! I love this product and will continue to repurchase!
Wren C.
Wake Forest, NC
One of my favorite hand and dish soaps! I am very picky about scents and rarely find ones I can tolerate. Migraines trigger easy for me, and I find that most soaps will linger and drive me insane so usually opt for unscented ones. However this soap has a fantastic scent when washing, but does not linger on your skin after! It is also incredibly gentle, so if you do a lot of hand washing your dishes like I do (even with a brand new dishwasher LOL) this is perfect so that your skin does not dry out or crack and you can avoid having to use kitchen gloves! I have sensitive skin, so was so happy to come across this and find that it really works as well as it does! I find it cuts the grease when dish washing better than others I have used, and while there may be others that outshine it still in that department, they will not utterly ruin your hands the same way. To me that is more than a fair trade off, though really the cleaning power is not sacrificed in my opinion. I enjoy this soap so much that I even have used it in my guest bath as a hand soap and always receive compliments on it!
Dianne F.
Harrisonburg, VA
These are great to use when you have dry skin or are in a field of work where you have to wash your hands often. This really does moisturize and cleans! It's the best of both worlds. A little pricey but for good reason.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
I love this! It seriously smells like a yummy delicious pomegranate. It does not dry out your hands like a lot of other soaps do, which is a serious plus if you will be using it often. I get this whenever I can find it.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.