BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
A top choice for dishsoap and handsoap. I don't have a dishwasher, so I find it extremely important to get a good dish -soap, not only for clean dishes .. but also something that's not going to destroy your hands. Dawn does exactly that , I would recommend to anyone !
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I think my dislike of this product is mostly because it's clearly aimed at women. I don't like that it's pink and has such a fruity scent. If skincare is important, then it's important, and the product should just be for everyone. Not sure why it has to be gendered....
Lindsay C.
I LOVE how this stuff smells, and as a bonus it makes your hands soft! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave the greasy residue that many dish soaps leave. A little bit goes a long way,  while it is more expensive than the traditional dawn dish soap it lasts a while and is good for your skin at the same time.
Diane B.
Toutle, WA
I normally used the Blue Dawn but I wanted to try the Hand Renewal Dawn Plus. I found that it was very effective, creamy, fragrant and made my hands soft. I would buy it again. I purchased mine at Safeway on sale and would recommend this to anyone that does dishes.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This soap smells amazing and feels great on your hands! I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out when I am washing a lot of dishes by hand. You can always find this product cheap at the grocery stores, and I will continue to buy it whenever I need dish soap!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am allergic to dish soap. Any and all dishoaps usually leave me in hives and feeling miserable after washing dishes. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the ONLY kind that I can use that does not give me a reaction, and the pomegranate splash is my favorite scent as well!
Courtney L.
THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISH WASHING SOAPS . I HATE HOW AFTER I WASH DISHES MY HANDS FEEL SO DRY . WITH THIS DAWN HAND RENEWAL WITH OLAY , THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING ! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH SOAP OVER ANY!!!
April G.
We use Dawn to wash all of our dishes. It has always been the #1 brand we use in our home. And the added touch of Olay? You don't have to worry about prune fingers! Your hands feel baby soft. I love the pomegranate scent as well. Not overpowering at all. It's just perfect!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.