Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

I really like the smell and it gets the job done but I never noticed a difference in my hands as it announces.
Elena A.
Elena A.

Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Becky F.
Becky F.
Kawkawlin, MI

Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy and gross does wonders for my dishes! Love the smell!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX

Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA

Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX

Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Laurissa C.
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN

It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
graciela v.
graciela v.

My hands get super dry with dish soap so I love to use this one. It gets the job done without drying my hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.