Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go to dish soap! It smells so so good! I use gloves when hand washing dishes so I can't speak of the effect on my hands. I typically use a dishwasher but this soap's smell makes me enjoy the times I need to hand wash dishes.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It just cuts grease and any food remnant easily. I discovered this scent at a friend's house. I love it. Not so sure about the hand renewal part as I tend to wear gloves when doing dishes.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the scent of this soap, and I love how easy it is on my skin. I was very happy with this product. It is a value purchase and well worth it. I have purchased this at Walmart and target and i would definitely buy again!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
This stuff not only cuts the greese and gets your pots and pans and dishes clean but leaves your hands feeling silly smooth in the process it doesn't dry out your skin the way other brands do. This is my go to for dish soap.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown
The main thing I loved about this product is that it did not eat away at my hands. My hands were pretty soft still after using this soap which is hard to do. It also has a great smell that isn't to soapy but an acutally smell
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is my #1 dish soap of choice. I have eczema on my hand and this dish soap doesn't make it worse like most soaps do. And it smells amazing and you don't need too much soap to do a load of dishes. I definitely recommend.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I really like the smell in this. I like venturing out with dawn product lineup. It smells really good and actually does work on my skin. I've purchased for the price as the original. I definately recommend people try this.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
This keeps my hands from getting dry when I wash a ton of dishes. It cleans dishes as well as the original. It smells good. It works as advertised and I will never use regular dish soap again. This stuff is a lifesaver!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Durham
I really like the dawn with olay products. I find they are much gentler on my hands. My hands sometimes even feel better after using this product. Plus it smells so good and actually does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Meagan I.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get Dawn hand renewal detergent because I don't have a dishwasher -- I AM the dishwasher. This stuff cleans just as well as every other dawn detergent, but it keeps your hands soft instead of drying them out.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.