BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Arial L.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
As if it's possible to choose a favorite, pomegranate may be my favorite! It's constantly finding it's way back to my sink. It's found at any grocery store, usually for around $5. I use a lot of dish soap when doing dishes, so the price adds up. Worth the buy because I never feel my dishes are unclean!
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
I love using this dish detergent to wash dishes with. It very effective for breaking down grease and tough hard to get off food stains. Another plus is that it's easy on the hands and leaves me hands feeling very soft and the scent is absolutely wonderful.
Gina C.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I have very dry skin, and this soap not only gets my dishes clean, it's also gentle on my hands. It also has s nice scent that isn't too over powering. Tip: I also use this mixed with white vinegar to clean the soap scum out of my shower, it works great!
Joslyn P.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This soap smells amazing! It could wash dishes if you wanted to, but more than anything it's a great soap for your hands. It keeps your hands feeling moisturized and soft. And it's nice to have in the kitchen to use while you're cooking and what not :-)
Liz F.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I use Dawn Hand Renewal all the time to keep my hands from getting dry, I was really glad to find it in the large bottle. I have a lot of issues with my hands getting dry and this is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't dry them out terribly.
Matt S.
Matt S.
Scappoose
It's like a two in one for your dishes and your hands. I hate the feeling of hands after washing dishes, but with dawns olay infused soap, it doesn't leave my hands feeling gross afterwards, this scent in particular is the best that I've used by dawn
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Dawn Pomegranate dish wash liquid is great for washing dishes! Very effective for cleaning the toughest stains but at the same time keep my hands soft! The pro is there is no dish wash liquid in the market that can do two things at once! A must buy!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Love this dish soap! I have always used this soap! It's very effective with cutting grease off your pans and pans. I always get the small size because I don't hand wash that much, but when I do use it leaves your hand soft and smooth unlike most soaps drys out your hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.