Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Favorite Dish Soap Softens my hands while I clean my dishes . Also gives your hands a fresh scent . A bit pricey depending where you get it at ! But I definitely recommend to anyone who's tired of drying out your hands with harsh soaped while washing dishes
Arial L.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
As if it's possible to choose a favorite, pomegranate may be my favorite! It's constantly finding it's way back to my sink. It's found at any grocery store, usually for around $5. I use a lot of dish soap when doing dishes, so the price adds up. Worth the buy because I never feel my dishes are unclean!
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Matt S.
Matt S.
Scappoose
It's like a two in one for your dishes and your hands. I hate the feeling of hands after washing dishes, but with dawns olay infused soap, it doesn't leave my hands feeling gross afterwards, this scent in particular is the best that I've used by dawn
Liz F.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I use Dawn Hand Renewal all the time to keep my hands from getting dry, I was really glad to find it in the large bottle. I have a lot of issues with my hands getting dry and this is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't dry them out terribly.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Dawn Pomegranate dish wash liquid is great for washing dishes! Very effective for cleaning the toughest stains but at the same time keep my hands soft! The pro is there is no dish wash liquid in the market that can do two things at once! A must buy!
Heather W.
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
This dishwashing liquid doubles as a hand soap.  It helps soften your hands while you clean dishes.  I would recommend this to someone who is going to be hand washing dishes a lot and wants their hand to remain soft and supple.  It smells good as well.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Texas city, TX
All DAWN soaps are amazing, but this one is my favorite, for one cause its pink for two it smells great and three it works like a champ its not watery like alot of other dish soaps. A little goes a long way! And they always have sales on these.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.