BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kelsea C.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I think we will always prefer the basic dawn that everyone has grown to love, but this is a close second!! I love that it's gentle on our families hands and the smell is great. Oddly enough the color is what throws me off- it's just not your traditional blue dawn!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Texas city, TX
All DAWN soaps are amazing, but this one is my favorite, for one cause its pink for two it smells great and three it works like a champ its not watery like alot of other dish soaps. A little goes a long way! And they always have sales on these.
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
This dishwashing liquid doubles as a hand soap.  It helps soften your hands while you clean dishes.  I would recommend this to someone who is going to be hand washing dishes a lot and wants their hand to remain soft and supple.  It smells good as well.
Nora R.
Nora R.
I love Don he comes in so many great absent and the price is always so fordable in a little bit of it goes along way and when it comes to washing dishes and then leaves your hands feeling pretty soft afterwards and meet smells so good I love it
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
This stuff leaves your hands feeling so soft and great! Very hydrating for a dish soap. But it doesn't really do a good job on actually cleaning the dishes. Not sure if I would actually buy this. Maybe good for dishes that parents really dirty.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
The smell is amazing. Honestly washing my dishes is not gonna be my favorite thing but this makes it way better just doing the dishes and smelling it while you're doing it makes them more relaxing makes it feel like you're doing something right.
L C.
L C.
Seatac, WA
I hand wash the pots and pans and only use the dishwasher for plates, cups, and silverware. I have to use this soap otherwise my fingers end up being sore and dry. This stuff doesn't let that happen. My hands never feel dry after washing dishes with this soap
Jade L.
Jade L.
I have a skin condition that causes not only soaps but water to burn my skin. My boyfriends mom bought this stuff for me and it really helps from keeping my hands from hurting while washing the dishes. Did I mention it smells amazing? It does!
mariah j.
mariah j.
Bakersfield
This product is very soapy unlike other brands that you have to keep on putting more soap on the sponge every few dishes PLUS your hands feel so much smoother after u do a house chore 👍 Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash
Micah R.
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.