BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this because is moisturizes your skin while in use. Smells good and cleans all the oil and dirt off the dishes. A little pricier than average but I like how it leaves my hands feeling after use. I have really dry skin and I'm always washing a few dishes here and there so this is nice.
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
By far my favorite dish soap, it is super creamy and it smells delicious. It really does make your hands feel good and not dry and feeling like one wrong move and your skin will crack. One more great thing about this is that a little goes a long way, so it last a good amount of time!
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ok so everyone knows how well dawn works but not only does this stuff clean and decrease your dishes, it's affordable, it smells good and it leaves your hands Ssoooooo soft. Like if this came in a bigger size I would buy it. Absolutely would buy again and recommend this product.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
April H.
This is the only dish soap I use. Since Dawn came out with the soap with Olay, I refuse to use anything else. I can truly feel a difference in my skin if I try to use anything else even once. Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but now it keeps my hands nice and healthy too.
Emily J.
I absolutely hate the scent of this. It smells acidic and barfy. It's a great dish cleaner like other dawn but for some reason the smell makes me sick. I've tried it many times and I just can't get over it. Maybe it won't both you but give it a whiff before you bring it home.
Crystal C.
Connellsville, PA
I love this dish soap. It smells great, doesn't ruin my hands, has a nice lather and most importantly cleans my dishes with ease. I feel it has a decent price like the rest of them. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. I tried it once and I will never use anything else.
Amber R.
The Olay Dawn dish soap is a amazing dish that smells great. I bought it from my local supermarket and it was fairly cheap and worth the price. It has a lovely scent and is soft on your hands like it says it is. Overall, it is an awesome dish soap that works well on dishes.
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.