Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Kelsea C.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I think we will always prefer the basic dawn that everyone has grown to love, but this is a close second!! I love that it's gentle on our families hands and the smell is great. Oddly enough the color is what throws me off- it's just not your traditional blue dawn!
Jade L.
I have a skin condition that causes not only soaps but water to burn my skin. My boyfriends mom bought this stuff for me and it really helps from keeping my hands from hurting while washing the dishes. Did I mention it smells amazing? It does!
Kandie V.
Kandie V.
I have seen commercials on the product and wanted to try it out for myself, i think its great and i love how it really leaves your hands smooth, never have i ever seen that in any other product. Its like a 2 in 1 kind of product its great!
Micah R.
Micah R.
Santa Rosa, CA
It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Jade L.
I love this product. This is the only dish soap I can use and not have an allergic reaction to. It keeps my hands soft. The smell is a bonus! I love it. Great price as well
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
What a refreshing smell when it is time to stand at the dreaded sink and wash dishes. It cuts dirt and grim and leaves your hands fresh. If you have stuck on food just put a drop of dawn on it and it will come right off. My favorite dish soap.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
This Dawn is probably my favorite besides the original blue. It gets the oil and grease from my baking pans and kitchen aid mixing bowl so well. It also leaves my hands soft which makes it even better!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Only one I buy! Dish soap dries out my hands really bad but I will only use dawn! This one does the opposite and softens my hands instead! Removes all grease including the icky grease coating left on some dishes! And it smells good!
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
This is the first dish soap I've ever used that actually made my hands feel better and softer after don't dishes. Usually, my hands just feel dry afterwards, like they need a drink of water (ironic, since they've just spent some time in water). This dish soap leaves my dishes clean, and my hands soft and moisturized.
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Atlanta
The smell is great, but despite its marketed benefit of moisturizing my hands, my hands always feel dryer after using it. I'll use it for the smell, but not for the benefit. For the price it's at you really can't go wrong though.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.