BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kaylie B.
I really do enjoy this dish soap, it makes my hands very soft after a few uses. As well as gets very soapy very well. The scent is also very nice, It lingers.
Tristicia K.
Love Dawn dish soap. Never use anything else. Makes dishes easier and gives softer hands! Also worked great when made sugar scrub as gifts last mothers day!
Ari C.
This one smells like absolute heaven. And it really does leave your hands feeling nice and soft. Works pretty good on dishes but I mostly use the dishwasher
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have to hand wash all my dishes and at the end of the day my hands are all cracked and dry this really helped me keep my hands in better condition!
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I just got two for less than 2bucks!!!im loving the smell and also how soft my hands are left after washing dishes makes washing dishes a little enjoyable lol
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using this for almost 10 years now and don't see myself changing
I have tried the other scents of this but always come back to pomegranate splash
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love love the smeel of this pomegranate dish soap. Leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft its a pleasent experience to wash dishes with this soap.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Dawn really is the best for grease and oil. The play was nice. It's a luxury. Picked it up at CVS because it was on sale. Might not have tried it otherwise.
member-ec8147a64
Have yet to really notice if it makes a huge difference in what it does or doesn't do to your skin. Just seems like a thicker, more hand soap like dish soap.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love Dawn products. They really do help keep grease off dishes even after washing my pots and pans. I also use some of the scented ones to make body scrubs
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.