BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
This soap smells amazing. For someone who does dishes and washes their hands often while cooking, my hands can dry out pretty quickly and this soap is awesome. This is a great price and the perfect amount to last you awhile. I will be purchasing this from now on!
Dayle A.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This dish soap works well and smells amazing. It gets things clean without reside. It is effective by targeting the dirty spots right away. It is a little pricey you can definitely find cheaper dish soap but I think it's worth it. I have bought it multiple times.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville , AR
I love that this product has partnered with Olay. It leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized after you have washed the dishes. It's great even for men! Not only does it clean your dishes well, smell good, and look great, it makes your hands soft as well.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
This is a staple at our house, as there's a lot of hand washing and dishwashing with a toddler running around. I like that the smell of this product isnt too heavy, and that it's soft and gentle. It cleans my dishes and my hands without leaving a drying feeling.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This dish detergent is super soft and comfortable on my hands when I was dishes. It also cleans the dishes very well and makes them nice and clean, and also smell wonderful depending on the scent you get! I normally pick mine up from Walmart, and you should too!
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
I got a trial size of this and I love it! It smells amazing and It is a beautiful pink color! It washes really well! I loved that It was so cheap and that it doesn't take up too much room in my dorm! I love to have good smelling dish soap when I wash dishes!
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Favorite Dish Soap Softens my hands while I clean my dishes . Also gives your hands a fresh scent . A bit pricey depending where you get it at ! But I definitely recommend to anyone who's tired of drying out your hands with harsh soaped while washing dishes
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.