BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Arial L.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
As if it's possible to choose a favorite, pomegranate may be my favorite! It's constantly finding it's way back to my sink. It's found at any grocery store, usually for around $5. I use a lot of dish soap when doing dishes, so the price adds up. Worth the buy because I never feel my dishes are unclean!
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
91786
Favorite Dish Soap Softens my hands while I clean my dishes . Also gives your hands a fresh scent . A bit pricey depending where you get it at ! But I definitely recommend to anyone who's tired of drying out your hands with harsh soaped while washing dishes
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Gina C.
Gina C.
I have very dry skin, and this soap not only gets my dishes clean, it's also gentle on my hands. It also has s nice scent that isn't too over powering. Tip: I also use this mixed with white vinegar to clean the soap scum out of my shower, it works great!
Matt S.
Matt S.
Scappoose
It's like a two in one for your dishes and your hands. I hate the feeling of hands after washing dishes, but with dawns olay infused soap, it doesn't leave my hands feeling gross afterwards, this scent in particular is the best that I've used by dawn
Liz F.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I use Dawn Hand Renewal all the time to keep my hands from getting dry, I was really glad to find it in the large bottle. I have a lot of issues with my hands getting dry and this is the only dish soap I have found that doesn't dry them out terribly.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Dawn Pomegranate dish wash liquid is great for washing dishes! Very effective for cleaning the toughest stains but at the same time keep my hands soft! The pro is there is no dish wash liquid in the market that can do two things at once! A must buy!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Love this dish soap! I have always used this soap! It's very effective with cutting grease off your pans and pans. I always get the small size because I don't hand wash that much, but when I do use it leaves your hand soft and smooth unlike most soaps drys out your hands.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.