BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan K.
I love this stuff. I love the fruity scent and how soft and forgiving it is on my hands. And, not that I buy based on this, let's face it, the color is an added bonus.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love this dish soap. I purchased the big bottle last year and it just recently ran out. They clean dishes really well and leaves my hands smelling good. Great product!
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Jen M.
I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Kat S.
Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Andi M.
Most soaps will leave my hands dry and tight feeling after I wash dishes, with this soap the discomfort is minimized. The fragrance also makes the task more pleasant.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
I have this in my kitchen now. And yes it does make ur hands softer after every use. I got this for my Grandma too and she loves how her hands feel. Love love love!!!
Mallory W.
Love this smell, which is so important to me. Even more than I love the smell, the texture is so great. It does not dry my hands out like other dish soaps always do.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.