Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this because is moisturizes your skin while in use. Smells good and cleans all the oil and dirt off the dishes. A little pricier than average but I like how it leaves my hands feeling after use. I have really dry skin and I'm always washing a few dishes here and there so this is nice.
April H.
April H.
This is the only dish soap I use. Since Dawn came out with the soap with Olay, I refuse to use anything else. I can truly feel a difference in my skin if I try to use anything else even once. Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but now it keeps my hands nice and healthy too.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I absolutely hate the scent of this. It smells acidic and barfy. It's a great dish cleaner like other dawn but for some reason the smell makes me sick. I've tried it many times and I just can't get over it. Maybe it won't both you but give it a whiff before you bring it home.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Connellsville, PA
I love this dish soap. It smells great, doesn't ruin my hands, has a nice lather and most importantly cleans my dishes with ease. I feel it has a decent price like the rest of them. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. I tried it once and I will never use anything else.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
A top choice for dishsoap and handsoap. I don't have a dishwasher, so I find it extremely important to get a good dish -soap, not only for clean dishes .. but also something that's not going to destroy your hands. Dawn does exactly that , I would recommend to anyone !
Tess M.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.