Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap

Photos (20)
Tess M.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
Amy G.
Amy G.
My hands break out very easily. So it caused me to be sensitive to soaps. I purchased this product, do to a friend telling me. I love this product. It clears my hands, and leaves them smooth each used. This is the only product I use when it comes to washing dishes.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Escondido
This is a staple at our house, as there's a lot of hand washing and dishwashing with a toddler running around. I like that the smell of this product isnt too heavy, and that it's soft and gentle. It cleans my dishes and my hands without leaving a drying feeling.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Lah X.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes but it also moisturizes your hands. The smell is terrific. A bottle usually last me a month or two. The quality is great and the price is just right. I'd buy this again just to be able to smell it.
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , Tx
This product is one of my favorite dish soaps. The smell is amazing. After washing dished your hands feel smooth and soft. A little goes a long way. The soap also leaves the dishes smelling good and streak free. This is definitely my go to dish soap.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I've used Dawn Ultra for my dishes for a long time but never tried this Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay. To me, Olay was for my face, and I have lots of Olay products which I like a lot. The fact that a dishwashing product would have something which would be good for my hands was enticing to me and I like the scent so I will buy it again.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Dawn Pomegranate dish wash liquid is great for washing dishes! Very effective for cleaning the toughest stains but at the same time keep my hands soft! The pro is there is no dish wash liquid in the market that can do two things at once! A must buy!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.