BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am allergic to dish soap. Any and all dishoaps usually leave me in hives and feeling miserable after washing dishes. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the ONLY kind that I can use that does not give me a reaction, and the pomegranate splash is my favorite scent as well!
Madicyn Q.
Madicyn Q.
Love how this soap makes my hands so soft! Its a great value for the price and smells delicious. It is a bit more pricey than competitors but I find myself using less of it for hard to tackle grease and stuck on food so it lasts longer. I would absolutely recommend.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This dish soap is quite nice. It cleans very well and leaves my hands soft and hydrated. It has a nice smell to it but i am curious To try the other scents. I definitely recommend this to people who have to wash dishes by hands as it is very gentle yet cleans well.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
My mom found this and loved it and now I use it and love it, makes my hands nice and soft after all the dishes I do. I found mine at hannafords. It smells and feels nice on my hands. Little pricey but would recommend to anyone who spends a lot of time doing dishes
Candace L.
Candace L.
Ganado, AZ
My fav! Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands as fast as other dish soap does. It has a nice thick texture and always does what I need it to do. I buy it when I go to the grocery store. If it's out of stock when I go, I don't buy any until it's in stock again.
Amy G.
Amy G.
My hands break out very easily. So it caused me to be sensitive to soaps. I purchased this product, do to a friend telling me. I love this product. It clears my hands, and leaves them smooth each used. This is the only product I use when it comes to washing dishes.
Seanna W.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Love this product! I love that this detergent unlike others really foams up to clean dishes. A little goes a long way with this detergent. You really feel like your dishes are clean. Leaves hands feeling smooth and moisturized instead of dry like other detergents.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.