Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
South Saint Paul

After a really big load of dishes just love how this soap doesn't dry up your hands leaves them nice and smooth.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Hurricane

Love this dawn. My hands feel so good. Dawn is great on grease and it lasts so much longer than other dish soaps
Kayz L.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA

It makes my hands so soft! It doesnt make my hands too dry when i wash our plates! And the smell is so nice too!
Adamary B.
Adamary B.
Okeechobee

My favorite dish soap I like how it leaves my hands so soft . It smells great and it washes the grease right off
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA

Love the smell of pomegranate and it is very long lasting. Does it job perfectly and will totally buy this again
valerie p.
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ

Love this soap smells great my hands feel soft after wash dishes and it's a great price a little goes a long way
Erin R.
Erin R.
Milton, WV

I always use dawn dish detergent. I like this one specifically because it is gentle on my hands and smells great
Kim T.
Kim T.
Tampa, FL

Not a fan of the scent and didn't notice any difference in my hands after use. I'll stick to the Blue Dawn soap.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH

I love this soap. It does a great job cleaning without drying out my hands. It works great and smells delicious.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Amazing. Easy to remove any stains and will keep everything clean. It keeps them fresh and with no stinky smells
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.