BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is the only detergent that won't take your hands and turn them into sand paper, that will also clean your dishes properly. It smells amazing as well, I highly recommend this!! Especially if you have a lot of dishes that are nondishwasher safe or you don't have a dishwasher.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to dish soap, we don't mess around. We may be biased but we've never bought anything other than Dawn. I mean how can you resist the little oil covered ducks being gloriously cleaned up!?! The dawn and olay combo is a win. Good scent. Not irritating.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
This soap smells amazing. For someone who does dishes and washes their hands often while cooking, my hands can dry out pretty quickly and this soap is awesome. This is a great price and the perfect amount to last you awhile. I will be purchasing this from now on!
Dayle A.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This dish soap works well and smells amazing. It gets things clean without reside. It is effective by targeting the dirty spots right away. It is a little pricey you can definitely find cheaper dish soap but I think it's worth it. I have bought it multiple times.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville , AR
I love that this product has partnered with Olay. It leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized after you have washed the dishes. It's great even for men! Not only does it clean your dishes well, smell good, and look great, it makes your hands soft as well.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
This is a staple at our house, as there's a lot of hand washing and dishwashing with a toddler running around. I like that the smell of this product isnt too heavy, and that it's soft and gentle. It cleans my dishes and my hands without leaving a drying feeling.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This dish detergent is super soft and comfortable on my hands when I was dishes. It also cleans the dishes very well and makes them nice and clean, and also smell wonderful depending on the scent you get! I normally pick mine up from Walmart, and you should too!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! It cuts through grease like crazy and it has a great smell. It also makes my skin soft and you don't have to use a whole lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. I have also used this on stains too and it works on those as well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.