BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and makes my hands feel super soft. Its not too pricey and it is definitely worth it! It cleans dishes really well too.
Vanessa R.
Great for washing dishes and at the same time keeping your hair smelling good and they are moisturized all day!!! I love this Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing soap
Guadalupe Q.
Riverside, CA
This one smells really and I love this product it makes my hands smell really good when I wash dishes it any amazing product .I bought at target at a good price
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
I can use a small bottle and last for a few months. A little makes so much suds it's crazy. Leaves hands feeling soft not dry like others and the smell is clean
Lillian H.
I like this brand even though the olay is hard to find. When i find it i like that it leaves my hands soft and i don't have to moisturize them after doing dishes
Leah L.
North Miami, FL
I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99¢
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite of the Dawn dish liquid line. Love the scent and the feel of this soap. If I have a little wiggle room in my budget, I'll splurge on this!
Kourtnie W.
San Antonio
I refuse to use any other dish soap.  This brand keeps my hands from drying out and the scent is not too strong but doesn't smell like strong soap.
Caitlin S.
Lantana
Literally the best smelling dish soap in the world. Love the way it makes my hands smell and feel! It's my go to! I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else.
Vanessa O.
Got it from CVS. Very affordable and effective! The pomegranate scent is very subtle - doesn't really smell like pomegranates but it still smells really good.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.