BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
This detergent is amazing. I love hand washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher thanks to the fragrance of this detergent!! It smells so good and doesn't dry your hands out! Go try it out.. in pomegranate!
McKayla K.
(1) I love this form of Dawn more than any other dishwashing liquid out on the market. (2) It works fantastic for cleaning dishes, leaving hands soft, and for leaving hands smelling great. (3) I purchased a large bottle at Sam's Club to refill a current bottle and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Whitney L.
For every day use, I do so a difference between using this dish soap vs. many others that I have tried in the past. My hands don't feel so dry, and it leaves them smelling nice as well. I'm not sure if it would help if you were doing an overabundance of dishes, but for normal use it's great!
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Love this stuff! This is my favorite Dawn soap to buy. It is affordable and a lot of times Dawn has coupons for you to be able to purchase it cheaper. The scent is amazing and the effectiveness of this dish soap is great. It gets your dishes super clean while also keeping your hands hydrated.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
ada s.
The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA
i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.