BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Ben Lomond, AR
I love this dawn Dish liquid. I can not use most dish liquids because they break my hands out in rashes! This does not do that. I wash dishes 2-3 times a day and using this product my hands are a little softer but more importantly to me it does not break my hands out! Love!
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This soap smells amazing and feels great on your hands! I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out when I am washing a lot of dishes by hand. You can always find this product cheap at the grocery stores, and I will continue to buy it whenever I need dish soap!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
A top choice for dishsoap and handsoap. I don't have a dishwasher, so I find it extremely important to get a good dish -soap, not only for clean dishes .. but also something that's not going to destroy your hands. Dawn does exactly that , I would recommend to anyone !
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Presley N.
Presley N.
Midwest City
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. It's really moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin so scents can irritate, but I haven't had a problem with this. Cuts through tough food quick and very good on price. Easy to you bottle also. And do I mention how great it smells?
Tess M.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Shanesha T.
Shanesha T.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this stuff for the last 10 years ! My mom thought I was crazy about being specific with my dish soap but, the fact that your hands are soft and not so dry and brittle after washing dishes is the plus! It smells good and it works and clean your dishes!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISH WASHING SOAPS . I HATE HOW AFTER I WASH DISHES MY HANDS FEEL SO DRY . WITH THIS DAWN HAND RENEWAL WITH OLAY , THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING ! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH SOAP OVER ANY!!!
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
How well does it preserve your manicure?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
DO U LOVE IT ..... HAVE U NOTICED A DIFFERNCE IN YOUR HANDS
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do you make it so awesome.