BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Angela S.
I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Katey M.
I love this product and this scent!! It's a great incentive to wash dishes when you have a dish soap that makes your hands softer AND smells amazing AND gets your dishes squeaky clean!
Pam B.
I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
Ia V.
Drexel, NC
I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Gina C.
It fights grease the best with very little amount. I've tried other brands and it takes up to 3 times as much to get the same results of dawn. And it's gentle on the hands!
Emily C.
I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
amber c.
Peoria, IL
Love this dish soap as a dish soap but as far as soft hands,it hasn't really helped me out with that and i was a lot of dishes all day long as a full time mom of 2.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
I love this hand washing liquid! My hands used to be dry and would crack a lot. It was very painful to wash my dishes. Since I've started using Dawn hand renewal this is no longer a problem for me. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone. And it does an amazing job of cleaning also.
Hunter S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE, keeps my hands soft and moisturized throughout washing dishes, and even after!!! One of my fave dish soaps. Leaves my hands dry feeling, but that okay with me! It works well with washing dishes .. I have repurchased this numerous times
Kelly C.
Saint Cloud, Florida
I have sensitive skin, and sometimes soaps break out my skin I was wanting to know has anyone experienced that with this product?
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it really work on your hands?Does it have apomergrante scent.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do you make it so awesome.