BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
A top choice for dishsoap and handsoap. I don't have a dishwasher, so I find it extremely important to get a good dish -soap, not only for clean dishes .. but also something that's not going to destroy your hands. Dawn does exactly that , I would recommend to anyone !
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This soap smells amazing and feels great on your hands! I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out when I am washing a lot of dishes by hand. You can always find this product cheap at the grocery stores, and I will continue to buy it whenever I need dish soap!
Presley N.
Presley N.
Midwest City
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. It's really moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin so scents can irritate, but I haven't had a problem with this. Cuts through tough food quick and very good on price. Easy to you bottle also. And do I mention how great it smells?
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
This is the best dish soap! I love the scent and the feeling of my hands after washing dishes. It's honestly the only reason I prefer to do dishes now! The bad part is I do tend to use a lot of soap quickly. I am not sure if it is because I have a lot of dishes or I overuse!
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Tess M.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
Shanesha T.
Shanesha T.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this stuff for the last 10 years ! My mom thought I was crazy about being specific with my dish soap but, the fact that your hands are soft and not so dry and brittle after washing dishes is the plus! It smells good and it works and clean your dishes!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISH WASHING SOAPS . I HATE HOW AFTER I WASH DISHES MY HANDS FEEL SO DRY . WITH THIS DAWN HAND RENEWAL WITH OLAY , THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING ! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH SOAP OVER ANY!!!
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
This soap has a fantastic scent when washing, but does not linger on your skin after! It is also incredibly gentle, so if you do a lot of hand washing your dishes like I do (even with a brand new dishwasher LOL) this is perfect so that your skin does not dry out or crack and you can avoid having to use kitchen gloves! I have sensitive skin, so was so happy to come across this and find that it really works as well as it does! I find it cuts the grease when dish washing better than others I have used, and while there may be others that outshine it still in that department, they will not utterly ruin your hands the same way. To me that is more than a fair trade off, though really the cleaning power is not sacrificed in my opinion.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have been swapping my dish soap back and forth since a lot of brands dry my skin too much. Is this soap harsh on your skin? I love the smell of the dish soap but don't want extra dry hands ,but still get through all those tough greasy dishes or pans!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Saint Cloud, Florida
I have sensitive skin, and sometimes soaps break out my skin I was wanting to know has anyone experienced that with this product?
patti S.
patti S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it really work on your hands?Does it have apomergrante scent.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. It smells super yummy in the store. . I was just wondering does anyone seem to use more? Does it clean as effectively?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Buchanan, MI
Now does this product actually leave your hands moisturized?