BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Shannon K.
Zachary, LA
Love this product! I hate to wear gloves while washing and this product is very gentle on my hands. The smell is very nice also. Would recommend.
Sarah
This dish soap works wonders on my dishes and the baby bottles! I barely have to scrub the hard stuff off the dishes. It seems to come right off
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
I like using this one! it smells good and leaves my hands soft! this is a bit pricey but if u want ur hands to smell good and feel good get this!
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
The bestest show ever your hands and a feeling like a hand soap hand lotion in the same but it cleans very well and it removes grease from dishes
Heather T.
Idaho Falls, ID
It smells great and gives a great clean to dishes. It doesn't always help my hands but I suppose it is better on my hands than regular dish soap.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL
Love, love, love it!!! It is so good to your hands, it also cleans the dishes and gets rid of the nasty grease in pans. The scent is amazing!!
bree m.
Phenix City, AL
smells great, gentle on skin, cleans dishes well, leaves glass looking new, affordable, good quality,found at most walmarts or dollar generals
Rachael L.
Dawn Hand Renewal is amazing!! I wash dishes a lot with a family of 4 and this just seems to help so much. My hands do not dry out near as bad.
maly x.
Love this product. It makes your hand super soft. I don't like to use this to wash dishes because I feel like it's more of a hand soap product.
Sarissa S.
Meridian
I love this stuff! It doesn't dry out my hands when I'm doing the dishes, and it smells great while also cleaning as well as regular dish soap.
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have been swapping my dish soap back and forth since a lot of brands dry my skin too much. Is this soap harsh on your skin? I love the smell of the dish soap but don't want extra dry hands ,but still get through all those tough greasy dishes or pans!
Tori H.
Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. It smells super yummy in the store. . I was just wondering does anyone seem to use more? Does it clean as effectively?
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do you make it so awesome.
Emily R.
Buchanan, MI
Now does this product actually leave your hands moisturized?
Candyce C.
How well does it preserve your manicure?