BY DAWN #20 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Crisalda S.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is the only soap I use because it cleans all the food off. It leaves your hands smooth and very clean feeling. I feel like it's the only way to truly disinfect everything
Erika H.
Seffner, FL
My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Megan R.
I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Karen S.
This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Shannon H.
This is my favorite soap. I love the scent. It also does not dry my hand out or make them feel tight like other soaps do. A little goes a long way and my dishes come clean.
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Kendra L.
It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
Diana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have been swapping my dish soap back and forth since a lot of brands dry my skin too much. Is this soap harsh on your skin? I love the smell of the dish soap but don't want extra dry hands ,but still get through all those tough greasy dishes or pans!
Tori H.
Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. It smells super yummy in the store. . I was just wondering does anyone seem to use more? Does it clean as effectively?
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Now does this product actually leave your hands moisturized?
TaSheka S.
DO U LOVE IT ..... HAVE U NOTICED A DIFFERNCE IN YOUR HANDS
Candyce C.
How well does it preserve your manicure?