BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is the best dishsoap out there. It smells wonderful for starters. I always pick this up at my local grocery store. It always leaves the hands so moist and not dried out. It takes grease away really well, and I can usually find a coupon for the product as well.
April G.
April G.
We use Dawn to wash all of our dishes. It has always been the #1 brand we use in our home. And the added touch of Olay? You don't have to worry about prune fingers! Your hands feel baby soft. I love the pomegranate scent as well. Not overpowering at all. It's just perfect!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am allergic to dish soap. Any and all dishoaps usually leave me in hives and feeling miserable after washing dishes. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the ONLY kind that I can use that does not give me a reaction, and the pomegranate splash is my favorite scent as well!
Seanna W.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Love this product! I love that this detergent unlike others really foams up to clean dishes. A little goes a long way with this detergent. You really feel like your dishes are clean. Leaves hands feeling smooth and moisturized instead of dry like other detergents.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This dish soap is quite nice. It cleans very well and leaves my hands soft and hydrated. It has a nice smell to it but i am curious To try the other scents. I definitely recommend this to people who have to wash dishes by hands as it is very gentle yet cleans well.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
My mom found this and loved it and now I use it and love it, makes my hands nice and soft after all the dishes I do. I found mine at hannafords. It smells and feels nice on my hands. Little pricey but would recommend to anyone who spends a lot of time doing dishes
Candace L.
Candace L.
Ganado, AZ
My fav! Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands as fast as other dish soap does. It has a nice thick texture and always does what I need it to do. I buy it when I go to the grocery store. If it's out of stock when I go, I don't buy any until it's in stock again.
Madicyn Q.
Madicyn Q.
Love how this soap makes my hands so soft! Its a great value for the price and smells delicious. It is a bit more pricey than competitors but I find myself using less of it for hard to tackle grease and stuck on food so it lasts longer. I would absolutely recommend.
Amy G.
Amy G.
My hands break out very easily. So it caused me to be sensitive to soaps. I purchased this product, do to a friend telling me. I love this product. It clears my hands, and leaves them smooth each used. This is the only product I use when it comes to washing dishes.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Only dish soap ill buy! Smells great. Cleans the dishes great. Gets off all the grease. Annnnddd my hands dont get all dried out! I'm a wife and mother of 3 so I'm constantly washing dishes all day and my dry hands were gross. Looove this product. Its brilliant.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.