Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD

A pretty scent that gets the job done! I will never have to worry about whether or not this will get the job done
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA

It gets the job done, and seems to last (or I just don't do dishes often enough). No complaints with the product.
Marian Z.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL

Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
San Jose, CA

Used this once and loved it!! Made my skin feel soft after using. Loved the scent and definitely would buy again.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA

Smells great but didn't do much to help my hands stay soft- felt pretty much the same as using regular dish soap!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI

Best product from a great company. Prices vary but are better then any other products we seen. Found every where.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is ok. I prefer the original formula. The blue one. But this is easy on your hands if your delicate.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island

I don't hand wash many dishes but when it is time this soap is what i grap. Love it makes my hands soft after use.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

This is my go to dish soap. I love how it is gentle on hands and tough on dirt. Bonus, it smells really good too.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.