Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Anderson
I work in a pharmacy so I wash my hands quite often so they usually stay dry and cracked. This product is the only thing that I've found to not dry my hands out even more when I'm washing dishes at home. I've only trusted Dawn products for years (other brands broke me out) and this is yet another reason why I will never switch!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
(1) I love this form of Dawn more than any other dishwashing liquid out on the market. (2) It works fantastic for cleaning dishes, leaving hands soft, and for leaving hands smelling great. (3) I purchased a large bottle at Sam's Club to refill a current bottle and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
For every day use, I do so a difference between using this dish soap vs. many others that I have tried in the past. My hands don't feel so dry, and it leaves them smelling nice as well. I'm not sure if it would help if you were doing an overabundance of dishes, but for normal use it's great!
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Sam J.
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
April H.
April H.
This is the only dish soap I use. Since Dawn came out with the soap with Olay, I refuse to use anything else. I can truly feel a difference in my skin if I try to use anything else even once. Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but now it keeps my hands nice and healthy too.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I absolutely hate the scent of this. It smells acidic and barfy. It's a great dish cleaner like other dawn but for some reason the smell makes me sick. I've tried it many times and I just can't get over it. Maybe it won't both you but give it a whiff before you bring it home.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.