BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it clean your dishes well it also protects your hands. So many dishwashing soaps leave your hands dry and cause irritation but Dawn with Olay leaves them smooth.
ada s.
The Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate is my all time favorite dishwashing liquid. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but now I purchase a bigger bottle at BJ's Wholesale Club. I find it to be more affordable that way. It cuts through grease effectively without being rough on the hands.
carlota r.
Woodbridge, VA
i really love this product since it has OLay in it. and ive used this product for many years its awesome . its my must have to wash dishes. Great value for the price and it keeps my dishes smelling clean and my hands really soft and smelling nice. Ive recommended it to all my family
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Keristan R.
Richmond, VA
My memaw and my mom uses it so of course I do! But that's not the only reason why...I love that with dawn my hands don't get dried out from dishwashing and it don't have a bitter smell it always has a nice light scent and it's great on my dishes and cleaning other areas of my home.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this because is moisturizes your skin while in use. Smells good and cleans all the oil and dirt off the dishes. A little pricier than average but I like how it leaves my hands feeling after use. I have really dry skin and I'm always washing a few dishes here and there so this is nice.
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really like this soap, I have a dispenser by my kitchen sink that I fill up and the soap comes out into a foam, and I really like to use it when my hands are dirty or for I am hand washing any dish's.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
By far my favorite dish soap, it is super creamy and it smells delicious. It really does make your hands feel good and not dry and feeling like one wrong move and your skin will crack. One more great thing about this is that a little goes a long way, so it last a good amount of time!
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ok so everyone knows how well dawn works but not only does this stuff clean and decrease your dishes, it's affordable, it smells good and it leaves your hands Ssoooooo soft. Like if this came in a bigger size I would buy it. Absolutely would buy again and recommend this product.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.