Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
  • I have been swapping my dish soap bac...This one washes really well, a... 3 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love ALL Dawn products, so I just had to try this. I bought a small bottle at Target to see if I liked it before we really committed to buying a huge bottle. I was NOT disappointed. This soap packed a powerful punch in getting my dishes clean but was still so gentle on my hands and left them feeling soft and moisturized
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
I LOVE how this stuff smells, and as a bonus it makes your hands soft! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave the greasy residue that many dish soaps leave. A little bit goes a long way,  while it is more expensive than the traditional dawn dish soap it lasts a while and is good for your skin at the same time.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Asheville
This soap is a great everyday dish soap to take care of the most baked-on food, and also not dry out my hands! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment and after washing all the dishes at night, my hands get so dried out. Luckily this soap is like a lotion, and keeps my hands from feeling super dry at night!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
You just can't beat a classic like Dawn...unless of course you add Olay hand renewal and a fresh pomegranate scent! When I used other dish soaps my hands were always left dry and sore, now after using Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash my hands are soft, moisturized and smelling so fresh!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
(1) I love this form of Dawn more than any other dishwashing liquid out on the market. (2) It works fantastic for cleaning dishes, leaving hands soft, and for leaving hands smelling great. (3) I purchased a large bottle at Sam's Club to refill a current bottle and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
For every day use, I do so a difference between using this dish soap vs. many others that I have tried in the past. My hands don't feel so dry, and it leaves them smelling nice as well. I'm not sure if it would help if you were doing an overabundance of dishes, but for normal use it's great!
Catarina K.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Love this stuff! This is my favorite Dawn soap to buy. It is affordable and a lot of times Dawn has coupons for you to be able to purchase it cheaper. The scent is amazing and the effectiveness of this dish soap is great. It gets your dishes super clean while also keeping your hands hydrated.
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Sam J.
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.