BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Presley N.
Presley N.
Midwest City
Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. It's really moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin so scents can irritate, but I haven't had a problem with this. Cuts through tough food quick and very good on price. Easy to you bottle also. And do I mention how great it smells?
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This soap smells amazing and feels great on your hands! I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out when I am washing a lot of dishes by hand. You can always find this product cheap at the grocery stores, and I will continue to buy it whenever I need dish soap!
Tess M.
Tess M.
This soap has all the wonderfulness of regular Dawn with the added bonus of Olay to keep your hands from getting chapped. I never feel like I absolutely have to put on lotion afterwards. It is a good price. About the same as regular Dawn. I have and will buy this again.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
I love this product of always use Dawn for washing my dog giving him a bath and it really takes the fleas off gets all the dirt off of them and I love the way it works on my dishes it keeps me clean and takes all the grease off quickly and I don't have to use a bunch of
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISH WASHING SOAPS . I HATE HOW AFTER I WASH DISHES MY HANDS FEEL SO DRY . WITH THIS DAWN HAND RENEWAL WITH OLAY , THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING ! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DISH SOAP OVER ANY!!!
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
This soap has a fantastic scent when washing, but does not linger on your skin after! It is also incredibly gentle, so if you do a lot of hand washing your dishes like I do (even with a brand new dishwasher LOL) this is perfect so that your skin does not dry out or crack and you can avoid having to use kitchen gloves! I have sensitive skin, so was so happy to come across this and find that it really works as well as it does! I find it cuts the grease when dish washing better than others I have used, and while there may be others that outshine it still in that department, they will not utterly ruin your hands the same way. To me that is more than a fair trade off, though really the cleaning power is not sacrificed in my opinion.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is the best dishsoap out there. It smells wonderful for starters. I always pick this up at my local grocery store. It always leaves the hands so moist and not dried out. It takes grease away really well, and I can usually find a coupon for the product as well.
April G.
April G.
We use Dawn to wash all of our dishes. It has always been the #1 brand we use in our home. And the added touch of Olay? You don't have to worry about prune fingers! Your hands feel baby soft. I love the pomegranate scent as well. Not overpowering at all. It's just perfect!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am allergic to dish soap. Any and all dishoaps usually leave me in hives and feeling miserable after washing dishes. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the ONLY kind that I can use that does not give me a reaction, and the pomegranate splash is my favorite scent as well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.