BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?17 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Favorite hand soap to use especially in the winter times. Has the power of regular fawn dish soap to fight the grease, but leaves hands not as dry and cracked
Eden M.
Cuts the grease on my dishes while keeping my hands soft! I have dry hands and don't use a dishwasher so this stuff is a lifesaver. The smell is a nice bonus!
Ceca A.
Brainerd, MN
Gets so much grime off dishes; and added bonus it smells great and leaves my skin so soft. I buy this product at Target. Super effective and never disappoints!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
This stuff is amazing! my hands always dry out from washing them and washing dishes, however when i use this soap it just feels so much better and moisturized.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Love dawn soap and love it with olay. It definitely makes hands feel better after, but does not make them perfect again. Smells great and still works the best.
Amy G.
Dawn makes the best dish washing soap on the market hands down. This particular sent smells amazing and doesn't dry out my hands and obviously it cleans good .
Manpreet P.
This is my favorite version of dawn detergents. I mostly like it because of the "hand renewal" part but i don't think it really makes a difference to my hands
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
I love to mix this with sugar and it makes a perfect hand scrub that leaves your hands so soft, it is supposed to give the same results as mary-kay satin hands
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Love this product. I could buy a bottle and it will last me months. And it's leave me skin feeling good and smells really incredible for it being a dish soap.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love to use this to wash dishes. Smells good and gets them nice and clean. Also love that they use dawn to wash animals in the wild when there are oil spills!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.