BY DAWN #20 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Erika H.
Seffner, FL
My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Megan R.
I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Karen S.
This product is the best. It's not harsh like other dishwasher liquid that dry your skin. Olay dishwashing liquid has a pleasant smell and also makes your hand feel soo soft.
Shannon H.
This is my favorite soap. I love the scent. It also does not dry my hand out or make them feel tight like other soaps do. A little goes a long way and my dishes come clean.
Caitlin B.
Horsham, PA
First of all this Smells amazing!! The dish soap removes grease and food from my kitchen ware. i don't have to furiously scrub gunk away the dish soap does the job for me!
Iliana G.
Los Angeles, CA
If your dish soap is givin cracked skin don't stress no more dawn with olay is your soap..it does exactly what it says it makes your hands so soft..the price is not bad either
Kendra L.
It's so nice to not have to rewash your hands after doing the dishes. This product smells good, cleans the gunk off and also leaves your hands really soft and not all dried out.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.