BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this dish soap! It smells amazing and makes my hands feel super soft. Its not too pricey and it is definitely worth it! It cleans dishes really well too.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL
I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99¢
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
I can use a small bottle and last for a few months. A little makes so much suds it's crazy. Leaves hands feeling soft not dry like others and the smell is clean
Brie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Has a great sent. It also doesn't leave my hands dry. Cuts though grease wonderfully. For the price its not bad compared to some of the other brands out there.
Yael I.
I love how quick it cuts through grease. How squeaky clean it leaves my dishes. Love how it leaves my hand soft and doesn't dry them up like other products do.
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
I love this soap, it gets the dishes clean & smells great as well. Leaves my hands feeling nice and soft in the process, makes washing dishes less of a chore.
Vanessa O.
Got it from CVS. Very affordable and effective! The pomegranate scent is very subtle - doesn't really smell like pomegranates but it still smells really good.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand of dishwashing liquid and I love the smell , the price is ok depending where you purchase it . the smell I love !! will totally repurchase :)
Caitlin S.
Lantana
Literally the best smelling dish soap in the world. Love the way it makes my hands smell and feel! It's my go to! I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else.
Kristen🎀 N.
Favorite hand soap to use especially in the winter times. Has the power of regular fawn dish soap to fight the grease, but leaves hands not as dry and cracked
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.