Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This soap is great. It has grease fighting power of dawn with a better smell. It makes your hands really soft too.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

I buy this stuff in bulk ! I love how it doesn't dry out my hands and it is dawn so a little still goes a long way
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Mastic, NY

Excellent product and love that it is gentle on my hands. Great idea for dawn and olay to team up. It's a win win
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fort Mill

Cleans so well and also leaves your hands feeling soft! The smell is also really great too! Use this all the time
Cassie M.
Cassie M.

Really enjoy this product! Very gentle on my hands, but also smells great and works well on all the pots and pans
Toni W.
Toni W.
Grants Pass, OR

This is hands down the best dishwasher soap ever it smells amazing and it leaves your hands super soft and silky!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD

A pretty scent that gets the job done! I will never have to worry about whether or not this will get the job done
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA

It gets the job done, and seems to last (or I just don't do dishes often enough). No complaints with the product.
Marian Z.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL

Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.