BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens*
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Even though you can easily find a dishwashing liquid anywhere, it’s definitely very difficult to stick to a particular brand. Aside from the very sweet fragrance and its awesome grease-cutting properties, it’s very obvious that what makes this product easily stand out is its easiness on the hands. I’m definitely sticking with this brand, and I hope they make even more excellent improvements soon.
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston , SC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dawn dish soap!! My parents used it when I was a kid, and I have carried it with me into adulthood. A little bit goes a very long way! It is good getting grease off of your dishes, and I even use it to get grease stains out of my clothes! The pomegranate fragrance is just an added bonus! I recommend this dish soap for EVERY household. It is a multi purpose degreaser/cleaner!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
This dish soap works wonders! My job deals with cleaning and other dish soaps tend to dry my hands out real bad to the point they crack and become so sore. Before trying this product I always used gloves to clean dishes, now I don't have to! This dish soap smells so good along with keeping your hands feeling so nice! Bottom line: I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Susan M.
Susan M.
The first time I tried this dish soap I automatically fell in love. The dish detergents I was using before, were leaving my hands feeling rough and you could tell my hands were under the water for a bit. With this detergent it makes my hands feel like I simply just washed my hands. It doesn't leave my hands feeling weird or anything. I don't buy any other detergent except this one.
Angel F.
Angel F.
This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I really enjoy using this soap for the dishes. Our dishwasher has not been working so I have turned to hand washing the dishes. I can buy it at Walmart for a decent price and it smells amazing. I also love that my hands are not left dry they feel really soft and smell good too. I would recommend using this so your hands do not become dry.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Anderson
I work in a pharmacy so I wash my hands quite often so they usually stay dry and cracked. This product is the only thing that I've found to not dry my hands out even more when I'm washing dishes at home. I've only trusted Dawn products for years (other brands broke me out) and this is yet another reason why I will never switch!
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love ALL Dawn products, so I just had to try this. I bought a small bottle at Target to see if I liked it before we really committed to buying a huge bottle. I was NOT disappointed. This soap packed a powerful punch in getting my dishes clean but was still so gentle on my hands and left them feeling soft and moisturized
Monica R.
Monica R.
Depew
This dish soap smells great and is easy to clean on pots and pans covered in grease. I will be purchasing this product from now on. This product is worth the price and I was very pleased with the smell. You don't need to use as much soap to clean with this product so overall, you will get more use out of this product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.