Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
S Portland, ME
Thanks to Olay and Dawn, I'm now able to find one plus side to washing the dishes. I purchased this soap at my local Walmart, and I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell amazing and clean my dishes like a charm, but it leaves my hands feeling super soft and smelling great!
Charlee M.
Charlee M.
Hi Hat
The first time I used Dawn hand renewal I called a friend super excited and bragged about the results!! She thought I was crazy, but it is honestly a great product. The longer I washed dishes, the better my hands felt!! And nothing cuts through tough grease better.
Pavua V.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love the pomegranate scent and how soft it makes my hands feel after using it. However, I feel like it's not as effective in cleaning and removing grease as much as the original blue dawn. With that being said, I would still buy this product in the future because it contains good benefits for the hands.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Even though you can easily find a dishwashing liquid anywhere, it’s definitely very difficult to stick to a particular brand. Aside from the very sweet fragrance and its awesome grease-cutting properties, it’s very obvious that what makes this product easily stand out is its easiness on the hands. I’m definitely sticking with this brand, and I hope they make even more excellent improvements soon.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this smells. My hands are so soft after using this. Leaves dishes feeling clean and grease free. No spots on my pots and pans or glassware! Highly recommend this for your dishes and your hands!
Susan M.
Susan M.
The first time I tried this dish soap I automatically fell in love. The dish detergents I was using before, were leaving my hands feeling rough and you could tell my hands were under the water for a bit. With this detergent it makes my hands feel like I simply just washed my hands. It doesn't leave my hands feeling weird or anything. I don't buy any other detergent except this one.
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston , SC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dawn dish soap!! My parents used it when I was a kid, and I have carried it with me into adulthood. A little bit goes a very long way! It is good getting grease off of your dishes, and I even use it to get grease stains out of my clothes! The pomegranate fragrance is just an added bonus! I recommend this dish soap for EVERY household. It is a multi purpose degreaser/cleaner!
Angel F.
Angel F.
This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I really enjoy using this soap for the dishes. Our dishwasher has not been working so I have turned to hand washing the dishes. I can buy it at Walmart for a decent price and it smells amazing. I also love that my hands are not left dry they feel really soft and smell good too. I would recommend using this so your hands do not become dry.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.