Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Leaves your hand super soft. Smells great! Leaves dishes clean. Would recommend to anyone.
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA

It doesn't dry out my hands and has a lovely fresh smell to it ..I really like the product
Xylia L.
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT

I don't like this. Very oily. I prefer the regular dish soap. The dawn oxi is the best one
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Odessa, FL

This works so well I would most definitely do this again because it is worth the money and
Elena G.
Elena G.

This dish soap is great! It leaves your dishes super clean and your hands extremely soft!!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

I use dawn because it cleans the grease out of my dishes and pots...it works really great!
Nina C.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA

Love the smell and power of this soap. It's gentle on hands and is a great grease cutter.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Oxford, AL

This product is a must for those with sensitive skin prone to dryness with no dishwasher!
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I love this soap it smells good and it cleans the stains out I love buying this pink soap
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

Cuts on greases and leaves the hands feeling soft even after washing dishes for an hour .
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.