BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
Great dish soap! It cleans dishes well and smells awesome. It makes hands soft as well.The peach almond scent is nice too but this smells the best.I'd love to see an olay hand soap for bathroom use in the future.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Honestly this smells and feels so great. I do the dishes constantly so I always have my hands covered in dish soap. Keeps your hands from feeling dry and broken.
Nathaliana D.
Smells good and leaves ure hands feeling great. this really does watches your dishes and they also have great prices and not to mention coupons are always around !
H V.
Bedford, IN
I love dawn! My hands dry out super easy so having a soap that I can not only trust to get my dishes clean but can also help repair my hands is a win win for me!
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
I love this scent. Also, after using dawn I can never go back to bargain dishsoap ever again. I only need to use just a bit and a while sinkful of dishes will be clean and grease free.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I really like the scent of this one and it foams up well. the olay in it really works I was a bit skeptical but my hands don't feel like they do with other soaps
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
Just a drop goes a long way. Really gets your dishes clean. I feel as if this should get so many thumbs up for all the justice this soap has done for me 😭
Recommend to anyone!!
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
I have been a loyal user of dawn dish soap for years and love that they have now combined with Olay to make dish soap easier on the hands. Easy to find at any local Walmart.
Katey M.
I love this product and this scent!! It's a great incentive to wash dishes when you have a dish soap that makes your hands softer AND smells amazing AND gets your dishes squeaky clean!
Angela S.
I love this dis soap. The scent is not overpowering and it is very gentle on the hands. Our household has been using this dish soap for a few years now and we have no complaints.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.