Add a Photo

Kim J.
Kim J.
Aug. 1, 2016, 3:59 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Smells great! Keeps my dishes clean and my hands don't feel chemically after!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
July 28, 2016, 5:08 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
This stuff smells good and is gentle on the hands. Gets dishes clean as well.
christina p.
christina p.
Tujunga, CA
July 20, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
We all love this soap. smells good and works great. not drying for your hands
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
Feb. 11, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I like that it's gentle on your hands and still cleans your dishes fantastic.
Natrell G.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN
July 11, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Smells so great and does what it says- cleans without destroying your hands.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
June 20, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
It works so well at cleaning dishes and stuff! This particular pomegranate scented #Dawn with #Olay smells really good and it also leaves your hands feeling #soft. The price is very affordable as is other Dawn dish #soap. I like to purchase different scented Dawn soaps depending on my mood, but I love them all!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.