BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
(1) I love this form of Dawn more than any other dishwashing liquid out on the market. (2) It works fantastic for cleaning dishes, leaving hands soft, and for leaving hands smelling great. (3) I purchased a large bottle at Sam's Club to refill a current bottle and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn has always been a great product but like any other dish soap it will leave your hands dry. Not anymore. Ever since they added Olay to their soap it leaves my hands smooth and silky. I'm always using dawn for something and now I don't have to worry about drying my hands out. Will buy again soon!
Cybil P.
Cybil P.
OMG! I love this sent! Was browsing in the dollar tree and ran across tons of name brand goodies! Among them was this trail size dawn soap.(Not too bad 8 go oz. for $1.05)I loved the smell! It works great on cutting grease and food from dirty dishes! I'm never disappointed with dawn products!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
For every day use, I do so a difference between using this dish soap vs. many others that I have tried in the past. My hands don't feel so dry, and it leaves them smelling nice as well. I'm not sure if it would help if you were doing an overabundance of dishes, but for normal use it's great!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Danielson, CT
I love the smell of this product. I actually use this to clean my make up brushes, as well as my mask brushes. I have also used this to clean my cats up. They don't really like water, so I will wet down a washcloth with soapy water, and wipe them down. It is gentle enough and rinses off well.
Catarina K.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Love this stuff! This is my favorite Dawn soap to buy. It is affordable and a lot of times Dawn has coupons for you to be able to purchase it cheaper. The scent is amazing and the effectiveness of this dish soap is great. It gets your dishes super clean while also keeping your hands hydrated.
Sam J.
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap is the only one that I can put in my built-in dispenser without it leaking out, due to its texture. Aside from that, I love that it makes my hands soft and smells delicious while making washing dishes a snap as it cuts through any baked or fried-on leftovers on my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.