BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ia V.
Drexel, NC
I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Gina C.
It fights grease the best with very little amount. I've tried other brands and it takes up to 3 times as much to get the same results of dawn. And it's gentle on the hands!
Emily C.
I used to hats washing dishes during the winter because my hands would get so dry and crack but now I don't mind it so much. Dawn with olay keeps my hands feeling soft.
amber c.
Peoria, IL
Love this dish soap as a dish soap but as far as soft hands,it hasn't really helped me out with that and i was a lot of dishes all day long as a full time mom of 2.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
I love this hand washing liquid! My hands used to be dry and would crack a lot. It was very painful to wash my dishes. Since I've started using Dawn hand renewal this is no longer a problem for me. I love it! Highly recommend to anyone. And it does an amazing job of cleaning also.
Hunter S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE, keeps my hands soft and moisturized throughout washing dishes, and even after!!! One of my fave dish soaps. Leaves my hands dry feeling, but that okay with me! It works well with washing dishes .. I have repurchased this numerous times
Maxie M.
I like a hand dishwashing soap to clean but be gentle on my hands. My hands have broken out with some dishwashing products. This products really clean. It feels slippery on my hands. This is a good effect to clean dirtied dishes. I think it feels great on my hands. I didn't think I would find a product like this. Beware it is not cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Leah L.
North Miami, FL
I love this dish soap .. My hands have never looked better. I just love the smell and the richness it has... I always get the sales at Walgreens and CVS for 99¢
Guadalupe Q.
Riverside, CA
This one smells really and I love this product it makes my hands smell really good when I wash dishes it any amazing product .I bought at target at a good price
Lillian H.
I like this brand even though the olay is hard to find. When i find it i like that it leaves my hands soft and i don't have to moisturize them after doing dishes
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.