Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Leaves your hand super soft. Smells great! Leaves dishes clean. Would recommend to anyone.
Xylia L.
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT

I don't like this. Very oily. I prefer the regular dish soap. The dawn oxi is the best one
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA

It doesn't dry out my hands and has a lovely fresh smell to it ..I really like the product
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

I use dawn because it cleans the grease out of my dishes and pots...it works really great!
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Odessa, FL

This works so well I would most definitely do this again because it is worth the money and
Elena G.
Elena G.

This dish soap is great! It leaves your dishes super clean and your hands extremely soft!!
Nina C.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA

Love the smell and power of this soap. It's gentle on hands and is a great grease cutter.
Ali G.
Ali G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI

We always use basic blue dawn but recently tried this kind. We love just as much + more!!
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I love this soap it smells good and it cleans the stains out I love buying this pink soap
Zuleika I.
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY

It smells good and leaves my hands soft. I always find good deals. It isn't too expensive
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.