BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kristi D.
This soap smells amazing. For someone who does dishes and washes their hands often while cooking, my hands can dry out pretty quickly and this soap is awesome. This is a great price and the perfect amount to last you awhile. I will be purchasing this from now on!
Angel F.
This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I love the fact that this has a little nourishment for our hands! Definitely worth it to me for just a little bit more. I think it's effective at cleaning dishes and keeping hands soft. I recommend but honestly don't think the hand healing part is absolutely necessary but I do enjoy that aspect so every other time I purchase dish soap, I'll go ahead and grab this one.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Hayley W.
The Dawn Hand Renewal is a wonderful alternative to typical dish soaps. The added benefit of softening hands is great as typical dish soaps dry the skin out terribly leaving hands chaffed and dry. The scent is amazing and the dishes become squeaky clean!
Amber S.
Richmond, KY
My roommates and I have been using this for a while now and it's amazing. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash everything by hand and when you use normal washing liquid it can dry your hands out. But with this one it's keeps our hands nice and soft.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Love this dish soap! I have always used this soap! It's very effective with cutting grease off your pans and pans. I always get the small size because I don't hand wash that much, but when I do use it leaves your hand soft and smooth unlike most soaps drys out your hands.
Sydney M.
This dish soap smells amazing. It works great with clothes, sponges, etc. It also makes your hands soft and feel like they're new. It's at a great price at Wal-Mart which is where I bought it. I would definitely buy this hand renewal dish soap again.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
This detergent is a good one. On my faves list because of the olay added which leaves your skin feeling not so dry. I like to buy the big one and just refill the small one I use daily. Good on grease and smells deliciously great! Highly recommend. And inexpensive as well.
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.