BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
For every day use, I do so a difference between using this dish soap vs. many others that I have tried in the past. My hands don't feel so dry, and it leaves them smelling nice as well. I'm not sure if it would help if you were doing an overabundance of dishes, but for normal use it's great!
Catarina K.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Love this stuff! This is my favorite Dawn soap to buy. It is affordable and a lot of times Dawn has coupons for you to be able to purchase it cheaper. The scent is amazing and the effectiveness of this dish soap is great. It gets your dishes super clean while also keeping your hands hydrated.
Sam J.
Sam J.
It's a great scent to it, and it does leave my hand with more if a softness and hydration. This is in comparison of others that dry my hands. It's a decent price for the product but I do find with this I have to use a little extra soap to wash my dishes compared with the original formula.
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Dawn Hand renewal dish soap is such a fantastic find - I am loving it, especially the pomegranate variety! Very emollient - left my hands soft and cuts through grease quickly - Dawn is such a great product - amazing smell too!
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Since when does washing dishes leave your hands moisturizer??? It all starts with Dan's Ultra Hand Renewal Dish Soap with Olay. The scent of this product is amazing and I can wash dishes without drying out my hands. It actually makes washing dishes a pleasure. Move over any regular dish soap and hello to Pomegranate Splash!!
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this because is moisturizes your skin while in use. Smells good and cleans all the oil and dirt off the dishes. A little pricier than average but I like how it leaves my hands feeling after use. I have really dry skin and I'm always washing a few dishes here and there so this is nice.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
By far my favorite dish soap, it is super creamy and it smells delicious. It really does make your hands feel good and not dry and feeling like one wrong move and your skin will crack. One more great thing about this is that a little goes a long way, so it last a good amount of time!
April H.
April H.
This is the only dish soap I use. Since Dawn came out with the soap with Olay, I refuse to use anything else. I can truly feel a difference in my skin if I try to use anything else even once. Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but now it keeps my hands nice and healthy too.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Tough on food debris and grease, but still amazing for your hands! A little always goes a long way with this stuff. Even doing dishes daily (sometimes multiple times a day), one bottle will last us at least 2 months. Always makes the kitchen smell great after dish time, as well.
Afeisha D.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ok so everyone knows how well dawn works but not only does this stuff clean and decrease your dishes, it's affordable, it smells good and it leaves your hands Ssoooooo soft. Like if this came in a bigger size I would buy it. Absolutely would buy again and recommend this product.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.