Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2046)
Great product I love Dawn's Hand renewal leaves your hands feeling very soft
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
S Portland, ME
Thanks to Olay and Dawn, I'm now able to find one plus side to washing the dishes. I purchased this soap at my local Walmart, and I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell amazing and clean my dishes like a charm, but it leaves my hands feeling super soft and smelling great!
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
It works so well at cleaning dishes and stuff! This particular pomegranate scented #Dawn with #Olay smells really good and it also leaves your hands feeling #soft. The price is very affordable as is other Dawn dish #soap. I like to purchase different scented Dawn soaps depending on my mood, but I love them all!
Charlee M.
Charlee M.
Hi Hat
The first time I used Dawn hand renewal I called a friend super excited and bragged about the results!! She thought I was crazy, but it is honestly a great product. The longer I washed dishes, the better my hands felt!! And nothing cuts through tough grease better.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this smells. My hands are so soft after using this. Leaves dishes feeling clean and grease free. No spots on my pots and pans or glassware! Highly recommend this for your dishes and your hands!
Shan O.
Shan O.
I love this stuff. It's my favorite dish detergent it doesn't dry out my hands like other brands do. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all it smells great and works great. Dawn detergents are hands down the best in my opinion. I've used so many other brands and always come back to this. It cuts grease it cleans my dishes and it smells great. I definitely recommend this.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Even though you can easily find a dishwashing liquid anywhere, it’s definitely very difficult to stick to a particular brand. Aside from the very sweet fragrance and its awesome grease-cutting properties, it’s very obvious that what makes this product easily stand out is its easiness on the hands. I’m definitely sticking with this brand, and I hope they make even more excellent improvements soon.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.