Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
El Campo, TX

THIS IS THE ONLY DISH SOAP I USE. LOVE THE POMEGRANATE SMELL AND KEEPS MY HANDS SOFT. DAWN DISH SOAP CLEANS STRONG.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Golda N.
Golda N.

Whenever I see this in stores I always rush to buy it. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling stripped.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This made my hands feel nice but I'm not much of a fan of the scent. I prefer my dish soap to just smell like soap.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Worcester, MA

I like the dawn with Olay. Very classy and it smells great. Other than that, it still takes off the dirt and grime.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV

This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

This works really well to clean the dishes!!!! It helps get the really cleaned and makes it easier to clean them!!!
Megan S.
Megan S.

Smells really good and does a bang up job of getting grease and grime up without doing a lot of damage to your skin
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the smell of this soap, and it keeps my hands so soft instead of all dried up when I'm done with the dishes
kara P.
kara P.
syracuse, NY

My hands are always feel so hydrated and smell so good. i hate the normal smell of soap so i love using this brand
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.