BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
Cassandra  W.
Manassas, VA
Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Sarah  L.
I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
A little goes a long way one job can use to clean the sink full of dishes not only that but your hands are not dry it has some sort of moisturizer I get this five stars
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product a lot it smelt so good and I use it to clean my dishes if I have a little bit to wash. I cleaned everything so well and I would buy this again.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Lisa C.
Belden, MS
Dawn has been my favorite dish soap for ages. Many fresh scents and long lasting suds. I especially like the hand renewal for my super dry skin. Reasonably priced.
Leilani U.
My favorite dish soap by far ! Smells Wonderful and leaves my hands soft. Works well on dishes. Others leave my hands so dry. This one really moisturizers the skin
Stephanie C.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This is my favorite soap! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling great. The formula is also pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. Lasts for awhile
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.