Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Great dish washing liquid. Cleans the dishes and keeps my hands from drying out after washing.
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL

I love this dawn soap because other than washing my dishes it also helps my hands not get ugly
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

Dawn is a wonderful product. makes hands nice and soft. Love the smell of pomegranate as well!
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Odessa, TX

Love the way it smells and leaves dishes looking extra clean and fresh.removes oil really good
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL

I don't know what else i can say its soap it smells nice, it gets all the stuff off, its cheap
Toccara J.
Toccara J.
Atlanta

Love this for my dishe and hands. This also smells good. I use this product on a regular basis
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT

Good scent and effective at cleaning dishes. It also helps prevent hand cracking and dryness.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

Dawn is the best dish soap out there it smells great and makes my hands feel clean and fresh.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Orlando, FL

The same great clean of regular Dawn but with a delicious scent. Gets dishes sparkling clean.
Yuliana L.
Yuliana L.

Love!!!!
Leaves my dishes cleans grease free and leaves my hands soft!! Helps them not be dry
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.