BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love ALL Dawn products, so I just had to try this. I bought a small bottle at Target to see if I liked it before we really committed to buying a huge bottle. I was NOT disappointed. This soap packed a powerful punch in getting my dishes clean but was still so gentle on my hands and left them feeling soft and moisturized
Lycaness ..
Lycaness ..
I really like this dish soap. I feel like Dawn really cleans dishes well, and the smell is great. I definitely see the difference using it, and using other soaps. Not only does it clean well, this one really does leave my hands feeling softer. I cannot stand when my hands feel dried out after washing dishes, and this soap prevents that.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Depew, NY
This dish soap smells great and is easy to clean on pots and pans covered in grease. I will be purchasing this product from now on. This product is worth the price and I was very pleased with the smell. You don't need to use as much soap to clean with this product so overall, you will get more use out of this product.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Works just as effective  as any other Dawn dish soap product the only difference is that this is supposed to help maintain your hands beautiful  and not wear them down with washing so many dishes. I bought mine at Walmart and it was inexpensive. Believe it when they say one drop of dawn and the grease really is gone.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
I LOVE how this stuff smells, and as a bonus it makes your hands soft! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave the greasy residue that many dish soaps leave. A little bit goes a long way,  while it is more expensive than the traditional dawn dish soap it lasts a while and is good for your skin at the same time.
Klair H.
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
I first bought this specific kind a few years ago and since that time I've been hooked. I have a house full and so I'm constantly doing dishes and my hands get really crappy feeling. But this dish soap changes the game! My hands feel great and I don't mind dining the dishes anymore! It's a lifesaver for sure!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Macon, GA
Yes!! I am a mom of 4 and I wash dishes constantly. Like actually constantly. This stuff not only cleans my dishes but it also doesn't dry out my hands which is saying something because I'm also an RN and I wash my hands constantly as well, not just dishes! I love this product and will continue to repurchase!
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Asheville
This soap is a great everyday dish soap to take care of the most baked-on food, and also not dry out my hands! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment and after washing all the dishes at night, my hands get so dried out. Luckily this soap is like a lotion, and keeps my hands from feeling super dry at night!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I ask myself every day why I don't have a dishwasher yet, but alas....life responsibilities keep me from reaching that dream. This stuff makes my hands feel nice, smells good, is cheap and works great. If I have to keep washing dishes by hand while dreaming of a quiet rinse cycle, this is at least effective.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
You just can't beat a classic like Dawn...unless of course you add Olay hand renewal and a fresh pomegranate scent! When I used other dish soaps my hands were always left dry and sore, now after using Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash my hands are soft, moisturized and smelling so fresh!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.