BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Doesn't seem to work the same as the original dawn dish soap. I didn't really see a different in the smoothness of my skin. The smell is great but original is better in my opinion
Monica C.
Oceanside, CA
This dish soap works really good works the first time and also does the work for you. The Olay hand renewal will leave your hands smooth and soft and not dry like other brands.
Alyssa C.
This is my favorite dish soap. I do not have a dish washer so I spend a lot of time doing dishes and that can take a role on your hands and nails. This soap definitely helps.
Hannah H.
Newport News, VA
I wont buy any other brand. Definitley only have to use a little so it last forever. You dont need to hydrate your hands after because i feel like this one leaves them soft.
Crisalda S.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is the only soap I use because it cleans all the food off. It leaves your hands smooth and very clean feeling. I feel like it's the only way to truly disinfect everything
Erika H.
Seffner, FL
My mother law introduced me to this and I love it. I cleans well, smells great, and unlike many other detergent's that claim the same, actually seems to be gentle on my hands.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA
I love pomegranate! I used this back when we were living in an apartment without a dishwasher and I loce the fact that it smelled so good and felts good on my hands as well.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I have got a dog and a baby at home so I am doing a lot of washing up, Dawn keeps my hands moisturised which is very important to me, it also smells great and gets rid of dirt.
Megan R.
I LOVE this stuff. The scent alone is worth the money. It cleans my dishes and really does leave my hands soft. I can always find it on sale too, and coupons aren't far behind.
Katie H.
I have used this soap for several years now. It is very good at getting rid of the grease and grime on dishes, but not ruining your hands. It keeps hands well moisturized.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.