Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Sha D.
Sha D.

We love this stuff for cleaning dishes and softening hands. Its like a spa for your dishes and your hands and nails!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Love the smell of this soap. I also love that my hands don't dry out but it retains its powerful degreasing ability.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC

I Also like using this dishwasher because its smells good and It last long. It will last me almost 2 month using it
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.

Am always suffering when I was dishes my hands feel soo dry n wit this dish soap my hands feel soo soft after wards
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO

I love this stuff!! After I wash my pots and pans, my hands feel like I just put lotion on! It also smells amazing!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
El Campo, TX

THIS IS THE ONLY DISH SOAP I USE. LOVE THE POMEGRANATE SMELL AND KEEPS MY HANDS SOFT. DAWN DISH SOAP CLEANS STRONG.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Golda N.
Golda N.

Whenever I see this in stores I always rush to buy it. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling stripped.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.