BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Nadya S.
Chicago
This is my favorite it's literally always in my house and I always get the biggest size it smells so good and soft on your hands and gets the dishes really clean
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love Dawn dish detergent and having paired up with Olay to help protect your skin is such a combination! I love it so much. I love that purchasing Dawn helps the wildlife. I love how clean it makes every dish or pot and pan I clean it with, its multi-purposeful and smells so clean and fresh. Pairing it with Olay only made it that much better of a dish soap. I used to have to keep lotion near the skin so I could prevent my hands from drying out after doing the dishes or cleaning but having Olay in the dish soap has helped so much. My hands don't become dry at all now. They are soft and smell fantastic. I recommend for sure!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite Dawn product because of the moisturizing component (my hands get so dry while washing dishes!) and the scent is not bad either. Overall I think Dawn products are effective and affordable. This specific one might be harder to find so in that case I would recommend  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original if that's available instead.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
I love Dawn for my dishes and for washing my hands!!! It is strong enough to take a baked off week old lasagna off a pan but doesn't dry out my hands when I am washing dishes. This particular product has an awesome fruity smell which I really love. I hate wearing gloves when doing dishes because I do not like the feeling or smell it leaves once you take them off. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my hands dry or leave a weird smell with them. I only ever buy Dawn and that is all I will continue to purchase.
Chantea H.
sanford, fl
I love this soap. Makes my hands soft, cleans my dishes and smells great. All the things you want in a dish soap when you're already hating doing the dishes, lol. It's usually about $3 or so when I get it at Walmart but the bottle lasts awhile. Breaks down oil and built on food and also keeps your hands soft and clean as well. Even my husband loves it and he rarely does dishes, lol. He washes his hands with it when he comes in from working on a car or bike outside and it gets all the dirt and grime off of his hands also.
Rachel C.
I feel like I'm constantly washing dishes (even though we have a dishwasher), so I like to use something that won't dry out my hands. Thankfully, Dawn with Olay has a more moisturizing formula than other dish soaps I've tried in the past. It won't leave your hands parched, no matter how many dishes you have to wash.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Shannon K.
Portland, ME
Thanks to Olay and Dawn, I'm now able to find one plus side to washing the dishes. I purchased this soap at my local Walmart, and I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell amazing and clean my dishes like a charm, but it leaves my hands feeling super soft and smelling great!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
It works so well at cleaning dishes and stuff! This particular pomegranate scented #Dawn with #Olay smells really good and it also leaves your hands feeling #soft. The price is very affordable as is other Dawn dish #soap. I like to purchase different scented Dawn soaps depending on my mood, but I love them all!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.