BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Stephanie C.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This is my favorite soap! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling great. The formula is also pretty concentrated so a little goes a long way. Lasts for awhile
Lisa C.
Belden, MS
Dawn has been my favorite dish soap for ages. Many fresh scents and long lasting suds. I especially like the hand renewal for my super dry skin. Reasonably priced.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
It helps so your hands don't get dried out while doing the dishes. I usually get it from Walmart. It works to get other things off of other things besides dishes.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
A little goes a long way one job can use to clean the sink full of dishes not only that but your hands are not dry it has some sort of moisturizer I get this five stars
Leilani U.
My favorite dish soap by far ! Smells Wonderful and leaves my hands soft. Works well on dishes. Others leave my hands so dry. This one really moisturizers the skin
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely positively have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells heavenly, and it washes your dishes while leaving you hands soft and silky. Love love love.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product a lot it smelt so good and I use it to clean my dishes if I have a little bit to wash. I cleaned everything so well and I would buy this again.
Shannon B.
Great dish soap! It cleans dishes well and smells awesome. It makes hands soft as well.The peach almond scent is nice too but this smells the best.I'd love to see an olay hand soap for bathroom use in the future.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Honestly this smells and feels so great. I do the dishes constantly so I always have my hands covered in dish soap. Keeps your hands from feeling dry and broken.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
I like the new look of this bottle, and the smell is great. Although it does leave my hands pretty soft, it doesn't entirely protect my hands from repeat washing.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.