Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Toni l.
Toni l.

This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I always just want to drink it, it smells so yummy
angela d.
angela d.
Milton, MA

I've always been a huge fan of Dawn dish liquid this formula in particular is amazing on my hands highly recommended
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Perkinston, MS

I love the dawn with Olay. My hands don't dry out from washing dishes multiple times a day and I love the scent too.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Orillia, Ontario

This scent is a pleasant change from regular soap. It makes a good amount of suds and gets the dishes nice and clean
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA

Smell is amazing. With dish soap that's all that really matters to me. I will say a little goes a hell of a long way
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Sha D.
Sha D.

We love this stuff for cleaning dishes and softening hands. Its like a spa for your dishes and your hands and nails!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Love the smell of this soap. I also love that my hands don't dry out but it retains its powerful degreasing ability.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

One of my favorite hand dishwashing soaps. Love them of this one also. As always with dawn a little goes a long way.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.