Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN

Smells soooo good and doesn't make my hands all dry plus it's works just like normal dawn would
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI

Works very well to cut grease and leaves dishes very clean, and hands super soft!
Smells great.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Linn, MO

One of my favorite scents from Dawn. It doesn't overly dry your hands and gets them very clean.
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

The pomegranate scent smells wonderdul. This product leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS

I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA

This is amazing! Cleans dishes so well and doesn't make my hands dry! Definitely repurchasing.
Ninoshka N.
Ninoshka N.

My all time favorite scent also love how you do not need to use so much to get ur dishes clean
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, ca

I love this dish soap! it cleans of the grease great and the smell is great i love pomegranate
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR

I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.