BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Susan M.
Susan M.
The first time I tried this dish soap I automatically fell in love. The dish detergents I was using before, were leaving my hands feeling rough and you could tell my hands were under the water for a bit. With this detergent it makes my hands feel like I simply just washed my hands. It doesn't leave my hands feeling weird or anything. I don't buy any other detergent except this one.
Khaliquah C.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston , SC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dawn dish soap!! My parents used it when I was a kid, and I have carried it with me into adulthood. A little bit goes a very long way! It is good getting grease off of your dishes, and I even use it to get grease stains out of my clothes! The pomegranate fragrance is just an added bonus! I recommend this dish soap for EVERY household. It is a multi purpose degreaser/cleaner!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
This dish soap works wonders! My job deals with cleaning and other dish soaps tend to dry my hands out real bad to the point they crack and become so sore. Before trying this product I always used gloves to clean dishes, now I don't have to! This dish soap smells so good along with keeping your hands feeling so nice! Bottom line: I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Angel F.
Angel F.
This is my favorite scent for my dishwashing soap! I lobe how they make my hands feeling so soft after using them. A little soap on the sponges goes a long way too. They're very foamy which makes the soap last long.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite Dawn product because of the moisturizing component (my hands get so dry while washing dishes!) and the scent is not bad either. Overall I think Dawn products are effective and affordable. This specific one might be harder to find so in that case I would recommend  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original if that's available instead.
Simona R.
Simona R.
NORFOLK, VA
I love the fact that this has a little nourishment for our hands! Definitely worth it to me for just a little bit more. I think it's effective at cleaning dishes and keeping hands soft. I recommend but honestly don't think the hand healing part is absolutely necessary but I do enjoy that aspect so every other time I purchase dish soap, I'll go ahead and grab this one.
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I LOVE this dish soap. I only trust Dawn to get the job done when cleaning my dishes or pans. Or even getting stains out of clothing and or washing the floor. Yes dawn is amazing! I love every scent.But this 1 is my favorite. It gets the dishes so clean and gets grease right off; yet is so gentle on my hands. Id recommend this to everyone.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I have been using Dawn for years and I have tried other brands, but I always regret it and go back to Dawn. This scent was on sale, so I tried it. I really like the pomegranate scent and with the Olay it seems to moisturize my hands a little. Dawn is the best dish washing liquid and I will continue to use it as long as I have to wash dishes.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley, MN
I really enjoy using this soap for the dishes. Our dishwasher has not been working so I have turned to hand washing the dishes. I can buy it at Walmart for a decent price and it smells amazing. I also love that my hands are not left dry they feel really soft and smell good too. I would recommend using this so your hands do not become dry.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.