BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite Dawn product because of the moisturizing component (my hands get so dry while washing dishes!) and the scent is not bad either. Overall I think Dawn products are effective and affordable. This specific one might be harder to find so in that case I would recommend  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original if that's available instead.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I buy this soap in bulk from Sams Club, lasts me quite some time! I use it for dishes as well as mixing it with other things to make other cleaners. Mixed with sugar, salt, and coconut oil for a heavy duty hand scrubb mixed with vinegar and cedarwood oil for a flea wash for the dog. Lots of uses! Scent is pleasant and the oils are nice to keep hands from drying out.
Simona R.
Simona R.
NORFOLK, VA
I love the fact that this has a little nourishment for our hands! Definitely worth it to me for just a little bit more. I think it's effective at cleaning dishes and keeping hands soft. I recommend but honestly don't think the hand healing part is absolutely necessary but I do enjoy that aspect so every other time I purchase dish soap, I'll go ahead and grab this one.
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
I am amazed at how good this feels on my skin when I wash dishes. It leaves a smooth feeling on your hands and nothing harsh like other soaps. I always use bleach when washing dishes and when using this soap it gives me comfort that my nails and hands aren't being damaged so much. Dawn is the dish soap that I always buy. It's pretty decently priced.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I LOVE this dish soap. I only trust Dawn to get the job done when cleaning my dishes or pans. Or even getting stains out of clothing and or washing the floor. Yes dawn is amazing! I love every scent.But this 1 is my favorite. It gets the dishes so clean and gets grease right off; yet is so gentle on my hands. Id recommend this to everyone.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I have been using Dawn for years and I have tried other brands, but I always regret it and go back to Dawn. This scent was on sale, so I tried it. I really like the pomegranate scent and with the Olay it seems to moisturize my hands a little. Dawn is the best dish washing liquid and I will continue to use it as long as I have to wash dishes.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Favorite dish soap. the smell is to die for. it's so rich and makes your dishes smell really good.
Pros-- makes your dishes smell good and has a good scent. you don't need that much of a drop. it bubbles up very fast.
cons- smell may be annoying to others and can make you sick. a lot of fragrance. you need to be able to tolerate it.
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I really enjoy using this soap for the dishes. Our dishwasher has not been working so I have turned to hand washing the dishes. I can buy it at Walmart for a decent price and it smells amazing. I also love that my hands are not left dry they feel really soft and smell good too. I would recommend using this so your hands do not become dry.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Anderson
I work in a pharmacy so I wash my hands quite often so they usually stay dry and cracked. This product is the only thing that I've found to not dry my hands out even more when I'm washing dishes at home. I've only trusted Dawn products for years (other brands broke me out) and this is yet another reason why I will never switch!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I have been buying this dish soap since it came out. First of all dawn is the best at getting my dishes squeaky clean with a minimum amount of effort. This smell in particular makes me a little more happy about having to wash dishes. The olay renewal in it makes my hands so soft and not dry like some of the other dish soaps.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.