BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessika A.
Beaufort, SC
I will never use a different dish soap. I do dishes a lot and before using this product my hands were always dry and chapped. Since using this my hands no longer are dry
Smyrna, GA
The best thing to get those dishes sparkling clean. I love the way my skin feels after using this to wash dishes and it really gets the dishes clean too! Great product
Megan K.
I love this stuff. I love the fruity scent and how soft and forgiving it is on my hands. And, not that I buy based on this, let's face it, the color is an added bonus.
Marissa B.
Daphne, AL
First off I love pomegranate so right away I needed it. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave a film or residue. It doesn't dry my hands out either.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I wouldn't say that my hands don't get dry when using this I just find that it works the best to clean my dishes. I don't have to use as much so it also will last longer.
Hannah W.
Grease is one of the most repulsive liquids on the planet, and Dawn bursts straight through it! Also, this particular type leaves smooth hands if you prefer hand-washing.
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA
I am allegic to harsh soap but this Dawn with olay is great it doesn't harm my hands when i do the dishes. I only buy them when they have coupons and stock up. This smells good too! its great on grease but gentle on hands..
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Great stuff! #dawn it's truly effective and you honestly need no more than a simple drop on your sponge to get the job done. Thank you dawn for making my life easier.
Jen M.
I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Love this! Smells wonderful and keeps my hands so soft and smooth, being a stay at home mom means washing dishes all day and this never leaves my hands dry or cracked
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.