Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (13)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Probably my favorite dish soap. It gives you soft hands, clean dishes, and it smells great. What else could you want?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX

Using this is like a mini treat for your hands. My skin is so soft and I attribute it to switching to this dish soap.
Liberty C.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ

This smells really good and cleans very nicely with a fresh sparkle.its a very good product and definitely recommend.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite dish soap. It smells great, soft on your hands and gets the dishes super clean. A little goes a long way!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

I really love how Dawn is a company that cares about animals! I use this for my dishes and also my pets! Kills fleas!
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

Great smell and the soap does not dry out my hand. However I do feel like I have to use more when I'm washing dishes.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San Antonio, TX

Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Love this soap! It doesn't damage my hands and I always get so many when they're on sale which is almost always! Lol
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Marina, CA

I love the way it smells and leaves your hands feeling youthful and hydrated. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it.
Callie N.
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN

I like that this is more than just dish soap. It also makes your hands super soft. And the smell of this is so good.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.