Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

Great smell and the soap does not dry out my hand. However I do feel like I have to use more when I'm washing dishes.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Reno, NV

Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Love this soap! It doesn't damage my hands and I always get so many when they're on sale which is almost always! Lol
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Marina, CA

I love the way it smells and leaves your hands feeling youthful and hydrated. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it.
Callie N.
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN

I like that this is more than just dish soap. It also makes your hands super soft. And the smell of this is so good.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.

Ugh this soap is one of my favorites! Leaves my hands super smooth and they don't get all dry like with other soaps!
Emily M.
Emily M.
West Palm Bch, FL

Gets grease and residue off right away and leaves my hands feeling soft. Great smell and great cost. Will buy again.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Burton, MI

Love this. Smells great feels good on the hands. Cleaning potency lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way.
karla m.
karla m.

Helps keep my hands soft and gets off any gunk left on the plates from last night or dinner not too expensive either
Toni l.
Toni l.

This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I always just want to drink it, it smells so yummy
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.