BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kat S.
Love this line of dawn! so many dish products dry my hands out so much and this products leaves them feeling nice while still managing to get the stuff of my dishes!
Andi M.
Most soaps will leave my hands dry and tight feeling after I wash dishes, with this soap the discomfort is minimized. The fragrance also makes the task more pleasant.
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC
Just bought this for the first time last week. I love washing my dishes with it. Always gets them clean, an added bonus, makes your hands smell awesome and refreshed.
Jen M.
I love these! i get them for free when couponing all the time! they leave your hands smelling great and feeling soft no matter how many dishes you are having to wash :)
Krizza M.
Waterloo, IA
I am allegic to harsh soap but this Dawn with olay is great it doesn't harm my hands when i do the dishes. I only buy them when they have coupons and stock up. This smells good too! its great on grease but gentle on hands..
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS
Dawn is always good but a little pricey. It really helps when washing pans and other dried messes. It's true that it cuts the grease too compared to the off-brands.
Sarah  L.
I really enjoy the smell of this dishwashing soap. I'm not sure if it's keeping my hands any softer because I wear gloves while washing dishes, but the scent is nice.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
Not only does this cut the grease on your dishes, but it leaves your hands feeling moisturized! If you want a real treat, add some sugar for a relaxing sugar scrub!
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
Great dish soap. I can't stand it when my hands dry or after doing dishes. This soap smells great, gets my dishes clean, and keeps my hands soft all at the same time.
Cassandra  W.
Manassas, VA
Absolutely love this product! Keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking after I'm done cleaning the dishes, unlike other dishwashing liquids. It smells great too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.