BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Lyndsie B.
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
I love Dawn for my dishes and for washing my hands!!! It is strong enough to take a baked off week old lasagna off a pan but doesn't dry out my hands when I am washing dishes. This particular product has an awesome fruity smell which I really love. I hate wearing gloves when doing dishes because I do not like the feeling or smell it leaves once you take them off. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my hands dry or leave a weird smell with them. I only ever buy Dawn and that is all I will continue to purchase.
Chantea H.
Chantea H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this soap. Makes my hands soft, cleans my dishes and smells great. All the things you want in a dish soap when you're already hating doing the dishes, lol. It's usually about $3 or so when I get it at Walmart but the bottle lasts awhile. Breaks down oil and built on food and also keeps your hands soft and clean as well. Even my husband loves it and he rarely does dishes, lol. He washes his hands with it when he comes in from working on a car or bike outside and it gets all the dirt and grime off of his hands also.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Norway, ME
Thanks to Olay and Dawn, I'm now able to find one plus side to washing the dishes. I purchased this soap at my local Walmart, and I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell amazing and clean my dishes like a charm, but it leaves my hands feeling super soft and smelling great!
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
It works so well at cleaning dishes and stuff! This particular pomegranate scented #Dawn with #Olay smells really good and it also leaves your hands feeling #soft. The price is very affordable as is other Dawn dish #soap. I like to purchase different scented Dawn soaps depending on my mood, but I love them all!
Charlee M.
Charlee M.
Hi Hat
The first time I used Dawn hand renewal I called a friend super excited and bragged about the results!! She thought I was crazy, but it is honestly a great product. The longer I washed dishes, the better my hands felt!! And nothing cuts through tough grease better.
Pavua V.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love the pomegranate scent and how soft it makes my hands feel after using it. However, I feel like it's not as effective in cleaning and removing grease as much as the original blue dawn. With that being said, I would still buy this product in the future because it contains good benefits for the hands.
Shan O.
Shan O.
I love this stuff. It's my favorite dish detergent it doesn't dry out my hands like other brands do. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all it smells great and works great. Dawn detergents are hands down the best in my opinion. I've used so many other brands and always come back to this. It cuts grease it cleans my dishes and it smells great. I definitely recommend this.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Even though you can easily find a dishwashing liquid anywhere, it’s definitely very difficult to stick to a particular brand. Aside from the very sweet fragrance and its awesome grease-cutting properties, it’s very obvious that what makes this product easily stand out is its easiness on the hands. I’m definitely sticking with this brand, and I hope they make even more excellent improvements soon.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this smells. My hands are so soft after using this. Leaves dishes feeling clean and grease free. No spots on my pots and pans or glassware! Highly recommend this for your dishes and your hands!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.