Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Does a great job. A small amount does a lot and I top of it all smells soooo good. Worth the buy.
Alisson R.
Alisson R.

It doesn't leave your hands dry when at the same time cleans everything very good and very smooth
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR

Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI

I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA

I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Leslie I.
Leslie I.

We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Luna D.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ

This is just a personal favorite. All the dawn products are amazing and leave your dishes clean
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Linn, MO

One of my favorite scents from Dawn. It doesn't overly dry your hands and gets them very clean.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.