Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Blake T.
Blake T.
Powell, WY

Best dish soap for your hands! Keeps them soft and you still get that quality that dawn provides.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Albemarle, NC

Great soap! Works the best on tonight grease and stains. Keeps my hands soft. And smells amazing!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mobile, AL

Leaves your hands soft and your dishes clean. Eliminates grease and has a nice scent. It's great.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX

I like this soap a lot, it does what it says and it doesn't dry out my hands like other products.
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA

Cleans good without over drying your hand. I don't have to use as much as I do with other brands.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.

We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Fort Smith, AR

Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

It smells wonderful and doesn't dry my hands out. It stays sudsy and cuts grease like a charm :)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA

I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.