Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Leslie I.
Leslie I.

We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI

I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN

Smells soooo good and doesn't make my hands all dry plus it's works just like normal dawn would
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI

Works very well to cut grease and leaves dishes very clean, and hands super soft!
Smells great.
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

The pomegranate scent smells wonderdul. This product leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.
Stacia D.
Stacia D.
Linn, MO

One of my favorite scents from Dawn. It doesn't overly dry your hands and gets them very clean.
Luna D.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ

This is just a personal favorite. All the dawn products are amazing and leave your dishes clean
Becky  F.
Becky F.
Maumelle, AR

I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

Dawn is a wonderful product. makes hands nice and soft. Love the smell of pomegranate as well!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This soap keeps your hands from drying out. I've used it many times and am never disappointed.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.