BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Love this dish soap easy on hands and tough on grease :) smells great too .
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love Dawn dish detergent and having paired up with Olay to help protect your skin is such a combination! I love it so much. I love that purchasing Dawn helps the wildlife. I love how clean it makes every dish or pot and pan I clean it with, its multi-purposeful and smells so clean and fresh. Pairing it with Olay only made it that much better of a dish soap. I used to have to keep lotion near the skin so I could prevent my hands from drying out after doing the dishes or cleaning but having Olay in the dish soap has helped so much. My hands don't become dry at all now. They are soft and smell fantastic. I recommend for sure!
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
This dish soap has been my favorite for quite some time.  I used Dawn before this particular one came out, but I switched from the standard blue original to this several years ago because it didn't make my hands feel bad afterward.  In general, my hands get very dry and they burn and hurt, so it was an important change for me.  These days I wear gloves to wash dishes, so it's not necessary for me to get a dish soap that is easier on my hands, but for those out there who do not wear gloves while washing dishes, this is a good dish soap to use.  It cleans really well and it's easy on the skin.
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Lyndsie B.
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
I love Dawn for my dishes and for washing my hands!!! It is strong enough to take a baked off week old lasagna off a pan but doesn't dry out my hands when I am washing dishes. This particular product has an awesome fruity smell which I really love. I hate wearing gloves when doing dishes because I do not like the feeling or smell it leaves once you take them off. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my hands dry or leave a weird smell with them. I only ever buy Dawn and that is all I will continue to purchase.
Chantea H.
Chantea H.
sanford, fl
I love this soap. Makes my hands soft, cleans my dishes and smells great. All the things you want in a dish soap when you're already hating doing the dishes, lol. It's usually about $3 or so when I get it at Walmart but the bottle lasts awhile. Breaks down oil and built on food and also keeps your hands soft and clean as well. Even my husband loves it and he rarely does dishes, lol. He washes his hands with it when he comes in from working on a car or bike outside and it gets all the dirt and grime off of his hands also.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
I know everyone loves Dawn, and this is supposed to keep your skin soft, but Dawn just destroys my hands. It makes the skin on my hands and wrists very dry and itchy, and it starts to peel everywhere... not a cute look. I don't have a dishwasher, so I hand wash my Dishes daily, and when I try using this it eats me up. I never felt like it cleaned any better than Palmolive anyway. So, if your skin is prone to dryness and you don't like harsh soap, skip this!
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite dish soap by far. It works great on cutting through grease on my dishes, leaves them nice and clean. And this huge bottle lasts for quite a long time, it only takes a few drops to get a sink full of soapy water.Other soaps tend to dry my hands out to the point of cracking, this one is MUCH gentler on them. I also love the smell, very pleasant fragrance without being overpowering.I even use this to make foaming hand soap!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
My roommate bought this dish soap and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought that if it was good for hand moisturizing than it’d probably leave some sort of residue on my dishes but that’s not the case. My hands get so dry from washing the dishes that this product is a life saver. I once bought a cheap soap and my hands got so dry they would hurt. I quickly went through the bottle so I could buy this again for the sake of my hands lol!
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
It works so well at cleaning dishes and stuff! This particular pomegranate scented #Dawn with #Olay smells really good and it also leaves your hands feeling #soft. The price is very affordable as is other Dawn dish #soap. I like to purchase different scented Dawn soaps depending on my mood, but I love them all!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.