Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

This product is really good. I can buy one bottle and it last for what seems forever. I've always liked dawn products.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA

By far my favorite dawn. Cleans, and breaks down grease like a boss. Smells amazing. And leaves my hands feeling soft.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Portland, OR

It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA

This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only dish soap used in our house to wash dishes! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth after washing dishes.
Jorden L.
Jorden L.
Casco, WI

Good size bottle last 6 months great smells easy to use I encourage anyone else to get it and see how well it is used
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Probably my favorite dish soap. It gives you soft hands, clean dishes, and it smells great. What else could you want?
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX

Using this is like a mini treat for your hands. My skin is so soft and I attribute it to switching to this dish soap.
Liberty C.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ

This smells really good and cleans very nicely with a fresh sparkle.its a very good product and definitely recommend.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.