BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rosie G.
Have been using this soap for years, since I'm always washing baby bottles and dishes this soap does not dry out my hands I love it
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH
I love this dish soap. It leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth after washing the dishes instead of being all rough and prueny.
Denise J.
Cleveland ohio
This product is awesome . This product gets your dishes clean and you only have to use a drop or two and it also have a nice scent.
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
Just a small amount of this soap goes a long way and it helps with the dryness that typically gets dried out with other dish soaps
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
This soap smells amazing.  It's very sudsy, lathers up nice, cuts grease, and a pros because of the Olay keeps your hands very soft.
Devin G.
Love this dish soap. Smells great and get's the job done! They usually have the big bottles at BJs or Costco. What a great bargain!
Kristina M.
This my only go to dish soap. My hands are very susceptible to getting sore and dried out with other brands and the scent is great.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
This one has the best smell ever like pomegranate good for hand wash and dish washer my parents absolutely love it so dearingly !!!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Love it. Leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is great. It makes dishwashing better. Have bought this product several times.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love the scent of this dish soap. A little also goes a long way. It makes my hands feel a little softer than other dish soap too!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.