Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT

I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dallas, TX

This smells amazing. Love love love this. It's also gentle on my hands. I hate to wash dishes and this makes it easier
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN

I love this dish washing liquid. It cuts grease like no other and leaves dishes sparkly clean and is good on my hands.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO

I definitely buy this over and over again. I can wash my dishes without being afraid that the soap is harming my hands
Samira A.
Samira A.
Eagles Crest Court , Holiday

This is so nice on the hands, because it's made with olay it doesn't dry out your hands. However, it is semi expensive
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

This product is really good. I can buy one bottle and it last for what seems forever. I've always liked dawn products.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Portland, OR

It does the job. Also it softens your hands so that's a big plus. I've been using this for years so I can't complain.
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA

This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.